PDA

View Full Version : So the Legend Kobe Bryant is a ballhog and does not pass enough so...

bballswishanet
01-15-2012, 04:08 PM
why is it that the player who leads the Lakers(a team who is TOP 5 in the league for assists per game) in assists is Kobe Bryant?

Oh, he is also a SHOOTING GUARD who leads the league in scoring.

:)

Kanye: "But what if you are REALLY successful and lead the league in scoring with an outstanding 32 points a game while being injured?"

Kobe: You lead your team in assists.

:cool:

asandhu23
01-15-2012, 04:10 PM
in before close.

John Walls Era
01-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Csb

Chronz
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't get the point your trying to make.

Lakeshow24KB
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Are you criticizing or complimenting him

Raps18-19 Champ
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

quade36
01-15-2012, 04:45 PM
????

Greet
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
He's 23rd in the league in assists.

jiggin
01-15-2012, 05:04 PM
why are people so insecure about their teams and their players that they have to make ridiculously stupid threads like this...

come on...grow up. This acting like a 9 year old girl crap has to stop on PSD. Its getting old.

Lakerhead4ever
01-15-2012, 05:06 PM
i get what your saying but you could have wrote it better.

people focus on his stats more than the game. maybe because they dont watch the game. if they did , they will see that kobe and barnes and blake are the only ones playing like champs, everyone else seems like they are feeling sorry for themselves.

Chronz
01-15-2012, 06:08 PM
i get what your saying but you could have wrote it better.

people focus on his stats more than the game. maybe because they dont watch the game. if they did , they will see that kobe and barnes and blake are the only ones playing like champs, everyone else seems like they are feeling sorry for themselves.

Thats not what our announcers were saying when you played us and I'm pretty sure they have to watch the game they are calling.

LA_Raiders
01-15-2012, 06:19 PM
lol, Kobe with a true PG can be amazing, Kobe leading in scoring and PG in assists...

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Thats not what our announcers were saying when you played us and I'm pretty sure they have to watch the game they are calling.

To be fair, you have to consider the source. Ralph was getting called out by all posters for his homerism, and their blatant attempt to over critique the Lakers

Gram
01-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Cool thread bro.

GodsSon
01-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Facepalm yourself

Supreme LA
Kobe sucks. Kobe is a ball hog. Kobe shoots too much. Kobe doesn't deserve any of his rings. Kobe is a rapist. Kobe is too arrogant. Kobe is old. Kobe, Kobe, Kobe...

I don't understand what some idiots are even thinking when they are posting threads like this :facepalm:

Cfrey
I can't even imagine how many points LeBron or someone else with scoring ability shot the ball as much as Kobe.

You know the other night when Kobe had 42 and when LeBron had 35??

LBJ had 7 LESS points on 11 LESS shots... ELEVEN less shots.. just goes to show man

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Kobe sucks. Kobe is a ball hog. Kobe shoots too much. Kobe doesn't deserve any of his rings. Kobe is a rapist. Kobe is too arrogant. Kobe is old. Kobe, Kobe, Kobe...

I don't understand what some idiots are even thinking when they are posting threads like this :facepalm:

So someone is an idiot for recognizing the fact that Kobe is a rapist??

Someone is an idiot for recognizing the fact that Kobe is arrogant??

Someone is an idiot for recognizing the fact that Kobe is a ball hog??

lol nah not idiots.. just people who understand homie

Lakeshow24KB
01-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Facepalm yourself

Lol

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-15-2012, 07:08 PM

What does Kobe off the court issues have anything to do with his game on the basketball court? Stop trying to troll man.

DaLakerz Rulz
01-15-2012, 07:08 PM
I can't even imagine how many points LeBron or someone else with scoring ability shot the ball as much as Kobe.

You know the other night when Kobe had 42 and when LeBron had 35??

LBJ had 7 LESS points on 11 LESS shots... ELEVEN less shots.. just goes to show man

What is your point? Kobe and Lebron play VERY different games. There is no use in comparing their shots like that. Obviously Kobe does not get into the paint or get easy fast breaks like Lebron does. Also you are comparing a player in Lebron who is just beasting right now with the highest FG% in his career by a long shot. There aren't many other scorers in the game like him or Kobe (let alone shooting guards).

Lakeshow24KB
01-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Facepalm yourself

That's not what he means. He means that the threads are becoming old and that people keep repeating the same **** about Kobe. So you obviously aren't one of those people that "understand"

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
oh I understand completely what he means.. but this is a forum and people have the right to make truthful threads.. I could understand if they were false why he would be annoyed but he should take the ****ing tampon out of his vagina and deal with it

JasonJohnHorn
01-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Kobe is awesome. But guys like Murphy, World-Peace, Barnes and McRoberts are going to have to be on top of their game if LA is going to contend, and they won't be on top of their game if they are getting as few shots-per game as they've been getting. The type of play that is going on in LA is enough to win in the regular season, but when you are playing a 7-game series against a contender, and only three guys on your team are getting consistent looks, that makes it a lot easier to guard the guys that are shooting.

They need to share the ball, but Mike Brown is just going to supplicat to Kobe all season, and it seems like Kobe is out to prove he's the best SG in the league, which, with his resume, he shouldnt have to do.

Supreme LA

Nobody is recognizing anything. Those are just your opinions of the man. I'm just sick of these stupid threads about Kobe and even more sick of guys like you bringing up other players trying to bait people in arguing why someone else is better.

So what, Lebron took 11 less shots and got 7 less points??? So??? You wanna go back now and analyze every game to knock one player for their successes?
You obviously wanna turn this into a Kobe vs. Lebron thread now. So let's do it.

Lebron joined 2 other top-10 players because he wanted to ride the coat-tails of Wade who is a proven playoff winner. Buy people are idiots for recognizing Lebron to be a coward?

Lebron is horrible in 4th quarters. Some people are idiots for recognizing Lebron is horrible at finishing games??

Lebron refers to himself in 3rd person constantly. Some people are idiots for recognizing Lebron is an ego-maniac?

You get my point now? These threads are pointless and there is nothing to debate. We all have our own personal opinions and we don't need to hear this **** everyday!!!

KB-Pau-DH2012
oh I understand completely what he means.. but this is a forum and people have the right to make truthful threads.. I could understand if they were false why he would be annoyed but he should take the ****ing tampon out of his vagina and deal with it

You should be more respectful to posters on this board and quit using that type of language son!

JasonJohnHorn
01-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Kobe is a rapist.

:speechless:

Supreme LA
01-15-2012, 07:16 PM

These aren't truthful threads. Nothing is fact. Everything is based on the opinion of biases fans like yourself. I don't care if someone wants to debate something. I'm just annoyed that you guys make threads to debate the same thing everyday under a different thread that is just titled differently with less and less thought put into it. Bring something new for one besides the Kobe and Lebron hate.

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 07:17 PM
I have know respect for Kobe dick riders.

I like Kobe fans who understand reality, and that's not a lot.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-15-2012, 07:18 PM

But you shouldn't resort to name-calling and sexual slurs, even if you don't respect them. Keep it clean man.

JasonJohnHorn
01-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Lebron is horrible in 4th quarters. Some people are idiots for recognizing Lebron is horrible at finishing games??

How about that game in LA when they were up in the forth quarter and LBJ not only missed three free-throws, each of which could have won the game, but he also committed a foul that put Billups on the line for three free-throws (we he of course hit).

Six point swing all on LBJ's head. That was a pretty bad meltdown.

RLundi
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Why do degenerates take an already idiotic subject then turn it into an even more idiotic Kobe vs LeBron debate thread?

Unreal.

Supreme LA
01-15-2012, 07:22 PM

And where was I riding Kobe's jock?? Please explain. If that were the case than you should have respect for me because I see the man's flaws. I just don't need to see people like you bashing him everyday for stupid little things. You act like any of your opinions discredit his 5 rings and career accomplishments. All you wanna do is spew hate and all you are saying is that you deserve a outlet and a thread to do so.

You're a hateful ******** little boy. We have enough of you idiots on this board. Nobody will miss you so just go away.:facepalm:

Supreme LA
01-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Why do degenerates take an already idiotic subject then turn it into an even more idiotic Kobe vs LeBron debate thread?

Unreal.

Blame CFrey.

ldawg
01-15-2012, 07:24 PM
These aren't truthful threads. Nothing is fact. Everything is based on the opinion of biases fans like yourself. I don't care if someone wants to debate something. I'm just annoyed that you guys make threads to debate the same thing everyday under a different thread that is just titled differently with less and less thought put into it. Bring something new for one besides the Kobe and Lebron hate.Its a fact he will go down as one of the greatest players to play the game. In this world when you are good you will get alot of hate. The fact that he is hated that means he is doing something right. He has been in the NbA a very long time and for him to be doing what he is doing while hurt is crazy. But Being good at what you do will always bring hate. Kobe siad it best get over it. I bet you are not talking about the players that are not doing it right? How many hurt players are taking time off? cough, cough Wade. so called best sg in the nba.

FarOutIos
01-15-2012, 07:26 PM
He's always had a rep for making passes... At the ladies.

FarOutIos
01-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Though he was called for an offensive foul...

Supreme LA
01-15-2012, 07:28 PM
He's always had a rep for making passes... At the ladies.

Hahaha! Finally, someone with a clever post. Good one.:clap:

ldawg
Kobe and Lebron are two different players. Lebron is an open court player. Kobe works better in a system because he can score in so many different ways. Lebron post game is still on high school level

Cfrey
hahahaha I'll never stop dil I drop

Chronz
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
To be fair, you have to consider the source. Ralph was getting called out by all posters for his homerism, and their blatant attempt to over critique the Lakers
Lol, you guys had a thread on it or something, why weren't you guys on ch9?

And yes I considered the source, more credible than newbie here.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
kill urself
nuff said.

Lakeshow24KB
01-15-2012, 07:30 PM

You're an idiot. Men don't have vaginas.

ldawg
01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Haters will always hate no matter what they have nothing better to do than criticise thats what they do to feel better.

Lakeshow24KB
01-15-2012, 07:34 PM
And where was I riding Kobe's jock?? Please explain. If that were the case than you should have respect for me because I see the man's flaws. I just don't need to see people like you bashing him everyday for stupid little things. You act like any of your opinions discredit his 5 rings and career accomplishments. All you wanna do is spew hate and all you are saying is that you deserve a outlet and a thread to do so.

You're a hateful ******** little boy. We have enough of you idiots on this board. Nobody will miss you so just go away.:facepalm:

Just ignore him. He has noting better to do than troll. Whatever

ldawg
01-15-2012, 07:34 PM
When the Hate stops toward Kobe that mean he has no game left. Keep the hate going i hope it last 5 more years in result 2 more rings. He feed off the ignorance.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Lol, you guys had a thread on it or something, why weren't you guys on ch9?

And yes I considered the source, more credible than newbie here.

Did they? I havn't gone into the Lakers forum. I was talking about the NBA game thread, and not Laker fans. These comments were from fans of other teams who heard them on NBA TV. I did not hear what they were saying, but I have before. It's between them and the guy in Boston who will surely taint a listeners perspective, just by the things they say.

But yes the OP could have gone about this better

dnl123
01-15-2012, 07:51 PM
When the Hate stops toward Kobe that mean he has no game left. Keep the hate going i hope it last 5 more years in result 2 more rings. He feed off the ignorance.

Learn to properly type a coherent thought.

If you don't understand that;

U dont talks goods

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Kobe's assist percentage is the highest its ever been. This is an odd time to call him a ball hog. The Lakers as a team, are second in assist. Passing is not the problem. The problem is that everyone wanted Kobe to be done. They wanted the Lakers to be under 500, and not be a factor anymore. He got put in a system that Lebron and Wade have played in their whole careers, and is showing what he could have done in it. Now imagine him in this ISO system with 2 good wrist, and two good knees, and 10 years younger. Ouch

bballswishanet
01-15-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't get the point your trying to make.

Lol...

People can't read.

Reread, it is written properly(no matter how much you will try to claim it isn't to make yourself feel better for not being able to read 'long' sentences) and it seems like a comment in parenthesis in a long sentence makes it too difficult for people to comprehend what they are reading.

Removing the parenthesis and attaching the beginning of the sentence which is the thread title and connecting it to the rest of the sentence in the post will read:

So the Legend Kobe Bryant is a ballhog and does not pass enough so why is it that the player who leads the Lakers in assists is Kobe Bryant?

Meaning every single hater who tries to force his hate on Kobe by calling him a ballhog and who says that he does not pass enough has no idea what they are talking about since Kobe has the highest amount of assists on a team that is Top 5 in assists in the NBA. Also, that stat is even more remarkable considering he is a shooting guard and he is leading the league in scoring.

And the Kanye part will not make sense to you unless you saw the newest Kobe System commercial.

Bruno
01-15-2012, 08:28 PM
no news, no source, no links, no clear thesis, w/ baits and flames by users.

plenty of other threads to discuss bryant in the nba forum.