PDA

View Full Version : The I was wrong Bout Rubio Thread

Hellcrooner
01-15-2012, 03:47 PM
I think its worth giving people the chance to hop on the bandwaggon if they made ridiculous stances out of not having seen him play enough before.

Ill start.

i was wrong bout rubio, i thought he would INDEED have trouble scoring the ball and shooting, though he would make lik 6 ppg in 30% fg in his rookie year and like 10 ppg in his prime.

Hes doing 10 ppg on 50% right of the bat so he may be able to develop into a 14-17 ppg scorer.

Next.

bovice163
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
I wasn't wrong about Rubio. Next.

Edit: I didn't think he was going to be so solid defensively.

Greet
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Can I create the "It's been only 12 games so far" thread?

Hellcrooner
01-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Can I create the "It's been only 12 games so far" thread?

Of course.

But take on account that he is doing better and better each game.

:D

asandhu23
01-15-2012, 04:09 PM
I knew he was going to be good. I was like Hellcrooner about him.

ManRam
01-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Crooner :laugh:

Is Rubio paying you to promote him and beg for his acceptance on PSD?

John Walls Era
01-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Couldn't find the I was Right Thread... so I guess I'll post in here.

PlezPlayDKnicks
01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Never thought bad about him but I will apologize to Kahn

AI4MVP
01-15-2012, 04:22 PM
step up people! cmon! lol

northsider
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Well Crooner sadly you are going to push him into Rose, Lebron, Kobe territories with this thread. Prob. not the best idea.

However I wasn't wrong about Rubio cause I never really cared or talked about Rubio.

Hellcrooner
01-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Well Crooner sadly you are going to push him into Rose, Lebron, Kobe territories with this thread. Prob. not the best idea.

However I wasn't wrong about Rubio cause I never really cared or talked about Rubio.

Lol, that is going to happen eventually , i mean people can only bear so much of espn trying to put some player down peoples trhoatts.

I mean he is already third in Guards votation for Asg, wich is ridiculous and underserved at this moment.
:o

natelpete
01-15-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm a Wolves fan and I was wrong about Rubio. I think it was more that I was pissed he hadn't crossed the pond yet. Now that he's here, I'm on board the Rubio train.

northsider
01-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Lol, that is going to happen eventually , i mean people can only bear so much of espn trying to put some player down peoples trhoatts.

I mean he is already third in Guards votation for Asg, wich is ridiculous and underserved at this moment.
:o

The good news is his game speaks for himself so he will keep haters quiet much like those 3 do on a constant basis. You are not doing something right unless you have haters.

NJ Raven
01-15-2012, 04:36 PM
I am eating so much crow on Rubio.

D1JM
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Rubio is over ty Lawson?

NBAfan4life
01-15-2012, 04:50 PM
I did not think his game would translate so fast to the NBA. Pleasantly surprised. He is also a lot faster than I thought he was going to be. I kept hearing he wasn't very athletic. He is pretty quick.

Hellcrooner
01-15-2012, 04:51 PM
I did not think his game would translate so fast to the NBA. Pleasantly surprised. He is also a lot faster than I thought he was going to be. I kept hearing he wasn't very athletic. He is pretty quick.

Needs to hit some weights next summer tough, to be a bit stronger and faster.

lilchuckdoubles
01-15-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm a wolves fan too and I was disapointed the night we drafted him. I wanted either tyreke or harden. I'm not disapointed anymore!!

lilchuckdoubles
01-15-2012, 04:52 PM
his midrange game is incredible. they mentioned that in any of the scouting reports

More-Than-Most
01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
When people are wrong why must we have threads about it? Why not just put it in your sig or something

ITS BEEN LIKE 1/5th of the season can we give things more time... If he starts stinking do we make a thread about the op being wrong about being because he was originally right?

11tg635
01-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Rubio GOAT i mean damn

iliketurtles24
01-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Couldn't find the I was Right Thread... so I guess I'll post in here.

x2, i thought he would be good, but not this soon.

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 05:05 PM
I didn't think he could grow such a creepy beard

jwladi
01-15-2012, 05:16 PM
In case anyone has not seen that yet, here is a link to European Championships u16 final, where RR made 51 pts, 24 reb, 12 assists, 7 steals. He was leader of this championships on all stats, and mades 2 triple-doubles and 1 quad-double. He was 14 yo.

http://www.vagos.es/showthread.php?t=611316

More-Than-Most
01-15-2012, 05:21 PM
In case anyone has not seen that yet, here is a link to European Championships u16 final, where RR made 51 pts, 24 reb, 12 assists, 7 steals. He was leader of this championships on all stats, and mades 2 triple-doubles and 1 quad-double. He was 14 yo.

http://www.vagos.es/showthread.php?t=611316

Lol that is pretty badarse

Gators123
01-15-2012, 05:34 PM
I was definitely wrong about him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hellcrooner had "RUBIO" tattooed across his chest :eyebrow:

Daunter
01-15-2012, 05:38 PM
I knew he was going to be great but i had no idea he had a jumpshot

PhillyFaninLA
01-15-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm not ready to eat crow on him yet. I still don't believe in him. I don't think long term he'll be a starter let alone a good one. I'll be willing to eat crow on a rookie after their 3rd season or so, not earlier.

Raph12
01-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Maybe I could start the "Pau Gasol is still soft" thread? ;)

Just playing Crooner, your boy Rubio looks good, but I thought he'd be better in the NBA anyways.

Dramedy
01-15-2012, 05:48 PM
I wasn't I knew he was a stud when he held his own against Chris Paul, Deron Williams and Jason Kidd in the olympics. Yay me.

Corey
01-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Greetard's just mad Rubio gets more hype than Brooks :laugh2:

I picked Rubio to win ROY, and I've been hyping him since before he was drafted. I wasn't wrong about a thing.

I'll admit that I was wrong about Kyrie though. I didn't think he'd make an impact so quickly.

Greet
01-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Greetard's just mad Rubio gets more hype than Brooks :laugh2:

I picked Rubio to win ROY, and I've been hyping him since before he was drafted. I wasn't wrong about a thing.

I'll admit that I was wrong about Kyrie though. I didn't think he'd make an impact so quickly.

That's all it is, hype.

Chronz
01-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Im not ruling out him becoming Marc Jackson

Chronz
01-15-2012, 06:05 PM
I wasn't I knew he was a stud when he held his own against Chris Paul, Deron Williams and Jason Kidd in the olympics. Yay me.

yay for simplicity

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Im not ruling out him becoming Marc Jackson

can't tell if you think that is a good thing or a bad thing? He does have more speed than Jackson did though.

Greet
01-15-2012, 06:08 PM
People forget that Rubio was a top 5 pick

kozelkid
01-15-2012, 06:34 PM
can't tell if you think that is a good thing or a bad thing? He does have more speed than Jackson did though.

Neither can I. :laugh2:

He also has more length and is a better defender imo.

I definitely was wrong about Rubio. I thought his lack of a jumper would have gotten him exposed. Especially because while Rondo for instance wasn't good as a jumper, he still had the speed to get by people. So, we'll see.

However, I hate to agree with Greetard as well; it has only been 12 games. Remember the last time people got excited about a pg by the name of Brandon Jennings. He has kind of sucked since...

Greet
01-15-2012, 06:35 PM
However, I hate to agree with Greetard as well; it has only been 12 games. Remember the last time people got excited about a pg by the name of Brandon Jennings. He has kind of sucked since...

What's that supposed to mean?

kozelkid
01-15-2012, 06:44 PM
What's that supposed to mean?

That you're a poor poster that lets his biases get in the way of analysis along with trolling about those same players he dislikes. I thought it was pretty obvious to be honest.

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 06:47 PM
rubio is greatest point guard of all time and its not even close

AI4MVP
01-15-2012, 06:52 PM
rubio is greatest point guard of all time and its not even close

woah simmer down homie haha. I think he will end up at the top of the list before its all said and done but you got to respect the greats..

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 06:59 PM
haha i was obviously trolling..

could he be by the end of his career?? ehh i still thinks its a stretch

one of the great PGs of our era tho? ya

AI4MVP
01-15-2012, 07:00 PM
haha i was obviously trolling..

could he be by the end of his career?? ehh i still thinks its a stretch

one of the great PGs of our era tho? ya

Hes going to be top 10 by the end of his career, maybe top 5

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 07:01 PM
he's so good that by the end of his career the PG position will be referred to as PG 1a and PG 1b..

Rubio will be the only PG 1a in history.

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 07:03 PM
so like when a kid is a young basketball player and a coach asks the kid what position he plays the kid will say "oh im a PG 1b"

and then if you were joking with your friends you could be like "oh i play PG 1a"

*everyone laughs and talks about the greatest thing to walk the earth*

VRP723
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I was wrong about Rubio because I thought it would take Hellcrooner at least 20-30 games to make this ridiculous thread, and it's only been 12.

Greet
01-15-2012, 07:08 PM
That you're a poor poster that lets his biases get in the way of analysis along with trolling about those same players he dislikes. I thought it was pretty obvious to be honest.

lol'd. I don't troll and I don't dislike players, I just give my input. I try not to stay biased but obviously everyone's biased comes out...you know like how people say Rubio is going to break every assist record in the history of the NBA. Like I just pointed out, Rubio is a top 5 pick. He should be performing.

People calling Rubio a top 5 PG of all time when it's all said and done, and I'm biased? :laugh2:

Corey
01-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Greetard, you've brought up a Brooks-Kobe comparison, I dont really want to hear you calling other people biased.

Greet
01-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Greetard, you've brought up a Brooks-Kobe comparison, I dont really want to hear you calling other people biased.

Are you talking about in the round table forum?

I know as a Nets fan I've heard a lot of comparisons in our forum to Kobe Bryant, I know that he won't be like that but just looking at efficiency in scoring he's ahead of where Kobe was as a rookie so far and if he continues his pace he'd have a better rookie year than Kobe.

That's literally all I said.....

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 07:58 PM
a lot of ppl had better rookie years than kobe lol

HuRRiCaNeS324
01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
I think its worth giving people the chance to hop on the bandwaggon if they made ridiculous stances out of not having seen him play enough before.

Ill start.

i was wrong bout rubio, i thought he would INDEED have trouble scoring the ball and shooting, though he would make lik 6 ppg in 30% fg in his rookie year and like 10 ppg in his prime.

Hes doing 10 ppg on 50% right of the bat so he may be able to develop into a 14-17 ppg scorer.

Next.

Dude you're being extremely obnoxious about Rubio. Get over yourself

alencp3
01-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I was wrong about Rubio

I thought he would average 10 assists per game by now

Bulls_fan90
01-15-2012, 08:04 PM
I was wrong about Rubio.

I thought he would help the Wolves start winning. 4-8 is pretty pathetic when you have Love and the great Rubio.

RLundi
01-15-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm not the least bit surprised about how well Rubio is playing or that there is a thread on him by Hellcrooner.

If Rubio's last name was Smith or something and he was from West Virginia, would you be making this thread?

Your nuthugging of European players is bordering on the insanity.

RLundi
01-15-2012, 08:11 PM
you're really just that stupid i guess

You've actually proven yourself in multiple threads that you're the one that lacks any semblance of intelligence.

NYtilIdie
01-15-2012, 08:12 PM

Pretty much my thoughts.

NYtilIdie
01-15-2012, 08:13 PM
I was wrong about Rubio because I thought it would take Hellcrooner at least 20-30 games to make this ridiculous thread, and it's only been 12.

Reminds me of that "underground" hip hop fan who finds about some random artist and brags to his friends about how he knew about him first.

Bulls_fan90
01-15-2012, 08:14 PM
you're really just that stupid i guess

What a mature response. :)

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 08:21 PM
I am just excited to read non-Wolves fans crapping on Rubio because Wolves, media, and spanish posters and fans will ride his wang so hard everyone eventually hate him despite loving his game for the next 10 years.

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 08:25 PM
You've actually proven yourself in multiple threads that you're the one that lacks any semblance of intelligence.

lol false

if you want to actually have an intelligent conversation just let me know.. i just tend to troll and **** around because the majority of people on here truly aren't very bright

and plus its fun when people get pissed and say something with no real insight to my overall intelligence.. (like yourself)

lmao

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 08:26 PM
cfrey, knock it off man.

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 08:27 PM
sorry brother

Greet
01-15-2012, 08:31 PM
I am just excited to read non-Wolves fans crapping on Rubio because Wolves, media, and spanish posters and fans will ride his wang so hard everyone eventually hate him despite loving his game for the next 10 years.

I think people will love him and hate him regardless. It's like any player, when they get over-hyped they get hate. Aka: Tim Tebow

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 08:35 PM
I think people will love him and hate him regardless. It's like any player, when they get over-hyped they get hate. Aka: Tim Tebow

Totally agree. When the media crams a player down your throat, they will get haters for no reason, other than the fact that people are simply sick of hearing about them.

US Media. Gotta love em'

Greet
01-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Totally agree. When the media crams a player down your throat, they will get haters for no reason, other than the fact that people are simply sick of hearing about them.

US Media. Gotta love em'

Rubio is a good player. Is he great? No, not close.

I hate these comparisons to Kidd and Nash, he isn't Kidd and he isn't Nash. Can he be as good as them? Maybe....probably not.

Cfrey
01-15-2012, 08:47 PM
he isn't kidd and he isn't nash but kidd and nash are close to being rubio but not as good

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Rubio is a good player. Is he great? No, not close.

I hate these comparisons to Kidd and Nash, he isn't Kidd and he isn't Nash. Can he be as good as them? Maybe....probably not.

neither you nor I know his future. But as a Wolves fan, we are very excited about him, as we should be. I have been around basketball for 25+ years, and he may be the most gifted passer I have seen. The rest of his game is very good, jacked shot (he will regress percentage wise, I just can't see how he doesn't), and he is beyond active on defense. No way he isn't at least a top 10 PG thru his prime. But its too much to expect, and especially too much to predict, him joining the top 10 PG's to ever play.

Greet
01-15-2012, 08:56 PM
neither you nor I know his future. But as a Wolves fan, we are very excited about him, as we should be. I have been around basketball for 25+ years, and he may be the most gifted passer I have seen. The rest of his game is very good, jacked shot (he will regress percentage wise, I just can't see how he doesn't), and he is beyond active on defense. No way he isn't at least a top 10 PG thru his prime. But its too much to expect, and especially too much to predict, him joining the top 10 PG's to ever play.

Nobody knows his future, but there's more chances of him becoming an average PG than him becoming a top 5 PG of all time like some people suggest.

I understand you're excitement, I was growing up being able to watch Jason Kidd in his prime and that was the greatest player I've ever seen in person and which is why I'm a little biased towards Kidd and which is why you can tell I shut down most ideas of Rubio becoming Jason Kidd.

His shooting #s are going to go down and his defense is OK, not great. (Like I said, I don't think he'll ever be Kidd defensively).

He'll be a top 10 PG throughout his prime, but people are saying he's top 10 now. It's stuff like that which generates the hate as him.

lakers4sho
01-15-2012, 09:09 PM

Magic?

GREATNESS ONE
01-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Where's the "I was right about Rubio thread" :p

GREATNESS ONE
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Magic?

:clap:

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Magic?

I know, I know, I just see an unreal ability to make any pass on the planet. Behind the backs, flips, oops, everything. Magic was the best passer ever in my eyes, but Rubio makes passes I didn't even see Magic attempt. Its so natural.

Hawkeye15
01-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Nobody knows his future, but there's more chances of him becoming an average PG than him becoming a top 5 PG of all time like some people suggest.

I understand you're excitement, I was growing up being able to watch Jason Kidd in his prime and that was the greatest player I've ever seen in person and which is why I'm a little biased towards Kidd and which is why you can tell I shut down most ideas of Rubio becoming Jason Kidd.

His shooting #s are going to go down and his defense is OK, not great. (Like I said, I don't think he'll ever be Kidd defensively).

He'll be a top 10 PG throughout his prime, but people are saying he's top 10 now. It's stuff like that which generates the hate as him.

yeah man, I agree 100%. His defense is better than you are talking about however, but overall, I agree here.

The_Jamal
01-15-2012, 09:24 PM
sample size!

I also want to see him sustain his play for more than a season before i jump on the Rubio bandwagon

Greet
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
yeah man, I agree 100%. His defense is better than you are talking about however, but overall, I agree here.

That's because we are meant for each other <3

rhymeratic
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Damn if only the Knicks got Rubio that draft.... things would be so different.

GREATNESS ONE
01-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Knicks would be Nasty good with Rubio

Bramaca
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Damn if only the Knicks got Rubio that draft.... things would be so different.

True, Denver would have a great pg duo with Lawson.

Sadds The Gr8
01-16-2012, 02:52 AM
I didn't think he'd be a bust like many people on PSD did, but I thought he'd be doing what he's doing now, in 2-3 years. I didn't think he'd be this good this fast. he's fun to watch...now the Wolves need to start Derrick Williams and get rid of Beasley and Wes Johnson. Wes Johnson is a ****in wasteman

Hustlenomics
01-16-2012, 03:08 AM
i thought he would be the greatest ever but i didn't know it would happen this fast

Federal Reserve
01-16-2012, 03:28 AM
Let's not overreact. The Timberwolves are still losing, just as they have always done.

John Walls Era
01-16-2012, 03:53 AM
I didn't think he'd be a bust like many people on PSD did, but I thought he'd be doing what he's doing now, in 2-3 years. I didn't think he'd be this good this fast. he's fun to watch...now the Wolves need to start Derrick Williams and get rid of Beasley and Wes Johnson. Wes Johnson is a ****in wasteman

This. Apparently hes a bad defender, but hes super athletic. Defense is something that can be learned and to speed up the process he needs minutes/exp.

Federal Reserve
01-16-2012, 03:57 AM
This. Apparently hes a bad defender, but hes super athletic. Defense is something that can be learned and to speed up the process he needs minutes/exp.

Tell that to Nash and Amare.

LakersMaster24
01-16-2012, 04:10 AM
I thought he will be a bust. Ill be honest.

Congrats to Rubio, and Wolves fans though :clap: I really like what I am saying from him.

WSU Tony
01-16-2012, 11:06 AM
For the people saying "it's 10 games" or "wolves are still losing..." here is my response.

The Wolves have played the Heat, Thunder, Mavs, and Bulls. Rubio has not only held his own vs the star PG's of this league, he has shined. The Heat put Lebron on Rubio to try to hold him back at one point....

Do you expect any team in the NBA to have a winning record when they play that kind of competition? Easier games are to come, wins are to come, and tripple doubles from Rubio are to come.

MSG34
01-16-2012, 11:24 AM
I was wrong, I thought Rubio would never play a game in Minnesota.

WSU Tony
01-16-2012, 02:23 PM
I remember all of our "talks," MSG. Props to see you posting here.

John Walls Era
01-16-2012, 02:36 PM
For the people saying "it's 10 games" or "wolves are still losing..." here is my response.

The Wolves have played the Heat, Thunder, Mavs, and Bulls. Rubio has not only held his own vs the star PG's of this league, he has shined. The Heat put Lebron on Rubio to try to hold him back at one point....

Do you expect any team in the NBA to have a winning record when they play that kind of competition? Easier games are to come, wins are to come, and tripple doubles from Rubio are to come.

Actually I see nothing wrong with either statements. Wolves have already lost to winnable teams. And it has been 10 games...

Shine or Flashy moves? Thats a good question. 11 and 8 is a bit better than most expected, but thats 10 games.

EDIT: Actually 11 and 8 is a LOT better than what most expected. I expected 8 and 8 tbh, but I heard some 4 and 4s.

DLCK
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Cant this thread be made when he actually pits up these nums for a full season

twin4life
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
just think if the wolves would have drafted Rubio then Derozan, Curry, or Jennings. Flynn :(

Hellcrooner
01-16-2012, 03:10 PM
just think if the wolves would have drafted Rubio then Derozan, Curry, or Jennings. Flynn :(

RUbio wouldnt work with Curry, and much less with Jennings.

Two point guards at the same time its a problem.

In fact Wolves need to trade wither barea or ridnour for some Sg that can make his shots Asap.

Not sure why they are not calling memphis botu mayo.

IndyRealist
01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Never thought bad about him but I will apologize to Kahn

Still no excuse for drafting Rubio AND Flynn back to back.

Hawkeye15
01-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Cant this thread be made when he actually pits up these nums for a full season

no, we need a new one after every game so that we can continually rate him based off his single game performance that night.

Hawkeye15
01-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Still no excuse for drafting Rubio AND Flynn back to back.

his logic seemed fine, basically he knew that Rubio coming over was not going to happen for a year or two, and we needed a PG badly. He picked the wrong one for sure. I was begging for DeRozan.

Kashmir, sorry brother, but we have now drafted to players from Syracuse, and they both suck, so I am soured out to Cuse players now.

MackShock
01-16-2012, 04:05 PM
rubio is looking solid, but he needs to cut down his turnovers

Hellcrooner
01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
rubio is looking solid, but he needs to cut down his turnovers

TO TOPG TOP48 AST/TO STL/TO
Deron Williams , NJN
12 35.9 53 4.4 5.9 1.91 .28
John Wall , WAS
12 36.7 50 4.2 5.4 1.70 .32
Stephen Jackson , MIL
11 33.3 45 4.1 5.9 .87 .36
Rajon Rondo , BOS
11 36.8 45 4.1 5.3 2.47 .47
Monta Ellis , GSW
11 39.3 44 4.0 4.9 1.91 .34
LeBron James , MIA
11 37.4 43 3.9 5.0 1.88 .51
Kobe Bryant , LAL
14 37.7 54 3.9 4.9 1.39 .32
Stephen Curry , GSW
5 31.0 18 3.6 5.6 1.56 .50
Kevin Durant , OKC
13 35.5 46 3.5 4.8 .96 .28
Russell Westbrook , OKC
13 32.4 46 3.5 5.2 1.56 .48
Kyle Lowry , HOU
10 37.0 35 3.5 4.5 2.66 .57
* Kyrie Irving , CLE
11 27.0 36 3.3 5.8 1.56 .25
Steve Nash , PHX
11 30.4 36 3.3 5.2 3.08 .22
Ben Gordon , DET
12 32.7 39 3.2 4.8 1.18 .15
* Ricky Rubio , MIN

Thats some ellite company, if you try to do a lot of things you will get many turnovers.

Does he REALLY need to get them down?

Hawkeye15
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM
yes Crooner, he needs to. And they will drop, because he will learn certain passes are not worth the risk, and his teammates have already started watching him at all times so they don't miss a rocket fired at their face.

Greet
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
yes Crooner, he needs to. And they will drop, because he will learn certain passes are not worth the risk, and his teammates have already started watching him at all times so they don't miss a rocket fired at their face.

This year isn't going to be a good one for TO for every player. Lack of working out with the team before season is hurting PGs a lot.

Hawkeye15
01-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Greetard, whenever us Wolves fans get over our cat sigs, I may go toe to toe with you on the ROTY race and post all Rubio's stuff.

Hawkeye15
01-16-2012, 05:27 PM
IF we get over our cat sigs!

Greet
01-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Greetard, whenever us Wolves fans get over our cat sigs, I may go toe to toe with you on the ROTY race and post all Rubio's stuff.

Bring it on :cool:

MSG34
01-17-2012, 09:42 AM
I remember all of our "talks," MSG. Props to see you posting here.

haha thanks man those were the days, thought i had you guys for a while too.

LakersIn5
01-17-2012, 10:03 AM
i was already in the rubio bandwagon like 5 years ago when he was a young teenager playing profesional basketball and i really wanted him to play already when the wolves drafted him a couple years back and he is my 2nd favorite point guard right now behind steve nash.

Nick O
01-17-2012, 10:43 AM
is Rubio as good as some homers make him out to be?? no -.- .. BUT!!! ill admit i was wrong.. when he came i was expecting an average of like 6ppg, 6apg ,3rpg he has exceeded my expectations by alot.. that being said i dont like the compairisons to Nash because he doesnt looks like he will ever be close to the shooter Nash was/is. still im impressed :/

iliketurtles24
01-17-2012, 10:50 AM
IF we get over our cat sigs!

Never!

WSU Tony
01-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Why does Nash keep being brought up in this thread? Nobody is claiming Rubio is better at this point or any point in his future than Nash.

The fact that the name "Nash" is being brought up in this thread should speak volume enough...