PDA

View Full Version : About time AA found the 4th line

averymustgo
01-15-2012, 08:54 AM
He's been useless for over a month.

fingerbang
01-15-2012, 02:38 PM
My sources in Edmonton tell me Sather's looking to trade this bum. It's going to be for either Ryan, Nash, Esposito, or Shore.

nyr1980
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM
No surprise on AA being dropped. This is completely in line with how Torts operates- either you produce or you lose ice time. That being said, I don't think he's been bad, he's just not putting up any offensive numbers for a while now.

I like Anisimov. I think he has pretty good offensive skills, is solid defensively and can play on the PK. But I don't believe there is enough there in terms of his offensive skill set (at least not at his time) for him to produce consistently enough to warrant consistent top 6 minutes. This may be a product of him still maturing, adjusting to North America, or still filling out his frame. Or it may be as simple as the fact that he did project as most likely a 3rd liner or a bottom-end 2nd liner at best and his early season production was a result of a hot streak and/or playing with Gaborik and Stepan who are both better offensively than he is.

RangersMets
01-15-2012, 04:01 PM
It wasn't that long ago that Ri hards started a game or two on our 4th line. Take it easy guys

IU Hoosiers 3
01-15-2012, 04:04 PM
he's struggling but i don't want to trade him..maybe the drop will wake him up a little

liltedspop
01-15-2012, 05:24 PM
He's been useless for over a month.

I applaud you AMG for not allowing these thread busters on this site to change you. IMO Anisimov has sucked for the better part of the season.

RangersMets
01-15-2012, 05:46 PM
I applaud you AMG for not allowing these thread busters on this site to change you. IMO Anisimov has sucked for the better part of the season.

The two of you make this forum worse

thegame248
01-15-2012, 06:01 PM
:horse: Just another thread complaining about a player. You dont even say anything to start a discussion. You just make a statement and that's it. Yea, really livening up this board again. Can you try and be positive about this team?? I mean we're in first place over all in the NHL, first team to 60 points, 2nd lowest GAA, and for the most part playing really strong, physical, grinding hockey.

thegame248
01-15-2012, 06:01 PM
The two of you make this forum worse

:clap::clap::clap:

IAmARanger18
02-09-2012, 01:48 PM
He came back up to the top line on Sunday and had 3 points.

rocowear21
02-09-2012, 02:05 PM

Not only has he sucked. But god he is so slow. I hate watching him skate to be honest with you. He always gets leveled with his head down. I really like him but I believe he is good trade bait for another team.

dashripdot
02-09-2012, 04:06 PM
His game has picked up lately, so why drop him down now? Had the tip-in off of Girardi's shot-pass a couple of games ago and what should have been the tying goal against the Devils on Tuesday.

jetsfan89
02-09-2012, 06:17 PM
lol thread busters

apparently anisimov was dealing with personal issues during december. lets hope he's past it. we're a better team when he performs.

saintant182
02-09-2012, 07:39 PM
lol thread busters

apparently anisimov was dealing with personal issues during december. lets hope he's past it. we're a better team when he performs.

indeed. i see him being of far for value to us later rather than now

bsi
02-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Come on...he's 23 years old. BTW is there ANYONE on this team you like, you've started threads about pretty much everyone and here we are still in first place in the East. IMO Torts needs to stop messing with the lines as now he's got Richards, Dubinsky and Anisimov marred in slumps with no real way to get out unless they bank one in off Prust or Fedotenko. IMO put the three of them together and let them figure it out, or put the GAS line and Dubi Richards and Cally back together because no matter what, when the playoffs come if those 6 guys aren't scoring we're in deep deep trouble because it will be a cold day in Hell before Hagelin, Prust, Fedotenko, Rupp, Mitchell and Boyle score enough for this team to get by any team in the east in 7 games. Our top six have to play together otherwise they're gonna get frustrated and the slumps will continue.

jetsfan89
02-10-2012, 11:54 AM
lol thread busters

I'm so smart. :p