PDA

View Full Version : Why does King James get all the blame?

Longhornfan1234
01-14-2012, 02:47 AM
I don't know how hurt Wade was before he rolled his ankle, but he had 12 points going into the 4th quarter tonight and then didn't score at all in the 5 minutes before he got hurt in the 4th. King James on the other hand dropped 35 on 65% shooting. If the roles were reversed this board would explode with ridiculous posts like "this is why Wade is better thanKing James," or "King James is just not a winner." It's just funny how nobody ever says anything about Wade when he dissapears, which is more than King James. People forget Wade was completely non-existent against the Bulls last year in the ECF's and if it wasn't for King James going absolutely nuts, particularly in late game situations, the Heat would have probably never even gotten to the Finals.

Dwyane Wade is done...

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:48 AM
TRADE WADE TO SUNS FOR GORTAT AND NASH... Lol like literally. I've said this in three threads now and I'm being 100% serious too...

oh and refer to the thread I made.

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Well when a guy has a first name like "KING" he will get all the blame

Clearly.

kjoke
01-14-2012, 02:49 AM
yes Wade is done for the night and possible a few more games. We need to do what we did last year. He shot 50% percent because of good offensive flow and passing. He can't play hero ball the 48 minutes. He'll be back only when Spo adjusts

Khri
01-14-2012, 02:49 AM
TRADE WADE TO SUNS FOR GORTAT AND NASH... Lol like literally. I've said this in three threads now and I'm being 100% serious too...

Lol Nash is garbage, no thank you.

kjoke
01-14-2012, 02:50 AM

Yes lets trade our Franchise player who is only 30 and the heart of this team and town for Marcin Gortat

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:50 AM
Nash dropped 17 assists the other night ..............................

and with Bron and Bosh that would go up to like 30

Dolfan305
01-14-2012, 02:51 AM
becuas ehe's fucing terrible. 30 points per gamer, 60% shooitng 8 rebounds, 7 asissts. horrible

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:51 AM
Yes lets trade our Franchise player who is only 30 and the heart of this team and town for Marcin Gortat

the franchise player is LeBron James whether you guys like it or not.. and you guys are just ignorant to think he isn't..

wade keeps proving to me that he is going nowhere

kjoke
01-14-2012, 02:53 AM
the franchise player is LeBron James whether you guys like it or not.. and you guys are just ignorant to think he isn't..

wade keeps proving to me that he is going nowhere

Sooooo youre plan is still Marcin Gortat for a 3 game slumping wade

somebody is not overreacting

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 02:55 AM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Sooooo youre plan is still Marcin Gortat for a 3 game slumping wade

somebody is not overreacting

My plan is Wade for Nash, Gortat and how about Shannon Brown??

You guys are missing the point. Is wade a superstar in this league, yes?

Does Nash, Gortat, and Brown fit the Heat better?? Yes

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 02:58 AM
He is not a king

people look at him like jordan,wilt,kobe,shaq

HE DOES NOT GET IT DONE LIKE OTHER GREATS

abe_froman
01-14-2012, 02:58 AM
Well when a guy has a first name like "KING" he will get all the blame

Clearly.

this.

lebron is the guy who's been hyped as possibly the GOAT since he was 13,he's the best player on the team.when your just handed those lofty expectations your whole life and the media reinforces it all the time.when you fail,its going to fall on you.being "king" as he likes to be called means more than just taking the praise when things go right,it means sharing in the blame when they dont(rightly so.even though many here want to make him as some infallible being,above reproach)

celmxc
01-14-2012, 02:59 AM
wade led a team to the finals and he actually won ... lebron couldn't win... Lebron has more to prove therefore he gets the blame IMO

Slimsim
Haha Heats fan see how it feels to be trolled

Cool007
Heat are just fine.

People love overreacting. These regular season games won't mean jack. It's all about being healthy in the playoffs. Heat will get to ECF no matter what.

Longhornfan1234
01-14-2012, 03:02 AM
wade led a team to the finals and he actually won ... lebron couldn't win... Lebron has more to prove therefore he gets the blame IMO

:facepalm:

The refs helped D Wade win.

Time2Dieeee
01-14-2012, 03:03 AM
its not lebron's fault..its the teams fault! and the reason why ppl blame lebron is because they dont like lebron...heat will be fine

UPRock
01-14-2012, 03:04 AM
No, we don't need to trade anyone, not yet. The same happened last year guys, and remember that Wade is hurt. I don't mind the season at all, but we need him healthy in the Playoffs.

bklynny67
01-14-2012, 03:05 AM
Because he's a non-clutch, self-centered b!tch who thought it'd be cool to go on national tv to ANNOUNCE HIS FREE AGENT DECISION!!! LOL seriously, WTF.... Then he says they are gonna win like a million titles.

So thats why

celmxc
01-14-2012, 03:06 AM
:facepalm:

The refs helped D Wade win.

LOL that may be true.. but he still technically won LOL :facepalm:

kjoke
01-14-2012, 03:10 AM

Throw in a 2nd round pick in 2020 and you might be onto something

MTL_123
01-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Haha Heats fan see how it feels to be trolled

wat do u mean we always get trolled nothing new here:D

mdm692
01-14-2012, 03:16 AM

dont sweat it bro everybody that keeps shutting your trade idea down is a homer or an idiot. Everybody knows 98% of psd posters are idiots. But coming from the 2% i like that idea and as much as id hate to see lebron win a ring this would give them back to back rings without a doubt. Something like

nash, gortat, brown, hill and this years 1st round pick

For

Dwayne wade and chalmers maybe throw in joel anthony.

The heat looks like this
Nash/cole
Hill/brown
James/battier
Bosh/haslem
Gortat/i dont know the back up center

all nash has to do is sit behind the 3pt line and shoot 3s all game long and when james goes to the bench nash can be the playmaker.

mdm692
01-14-2012, 03:22 AM
No, we don't need to trade anyone, not yet. The same happened last year guys, and remember that Wade is hurt. I don't mind the season at all, but we need him healthy in the Playoffs.

wAde is always hurt and he still beasts

DallasRainCloud
01-14-2012, 03:25 AM
Lol Nash is garbage, no thank you.

I'm sorry. How is a 14 ppg 11 apg 50/40/90 guy garbage? He isn't a good defender but Bosh is a garbage *** defender too.

Calling Nash garbage....

justOmazing
01-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Wade has already done it and is looking for one last ride before the end. Bosh is just along for the ride.

And King James was quoted as saying... "not one, not two, not three, not four not........"

So when things go bad, he gets the blame. Period.

bklynny67
01-14-2012, 03:33 AM
Lets please stop calling him King James. He's not that at all.

Alayla
If I was the heat gm nash brown and gortat get it done for just wade if I'm offered hill holy hell id do backflips under no cercumstance to u turn that deal down wade relys soley on athleicm and has reaced his 30s and has a nasty injury history the combo makes a decline a define pg and center are also the two most imporant postions in basketball u can't win without a presence down low and that's why last year dispite the whole world disargeeing with me (seemingly) I knew before the season the heat wouldn't win it all nash handles the ball well good for the heats offence and will make lbj look like a top 10 all time player for sure gortat will give the heat a good enough center to win it all and hill is an all world defencive player wicth u need in the playoffs and shannon brown (I will get tourched for this) will for the most part replace wades driving and finshing abilty I'm glad mdm and cfry are not the suns gms because the heat would undoughtably win it all and the suns would get the wrose end of the deal anyways wade will be done in three years heat fans think the deal is rediculios when they look at the ages of wade and nash but nash and wade will both drop off at the same pace fromhere on out as they are very differnt style of players

justOmazing

Dream on. I would take Nash alone over Wade right now, any day.

Alayla
01-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Also there back up center would be that dexter pittman guy rofl the heat fans seem to think he's the next howard and norris cole is tony paker no wonder they think they don't need nash or gortat lol

LA_Raiders
01-14-2012, 03:37 AM
because he shokes in the 4th?

Alayla
01-14-2012, 03:38 AM
Dream on. I would take Nash alone over Wade right now, any day.

Ehh nash and wade are a wash right now offenicivly
But nashes D at his age deep in the playoffs? EW

ThunderousDemon
01-14-2012, 03:42 AM
lol "King" James.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-14-2012, 03:48 AM
LeBron was the guy who said the Heat will win 7 championships, so...

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:49 AM
he was also the guy who was having fun and completely joking

Teeboy1487
01-14-2012, 03:53 AM
As the best player on the team, he will receive the majority if not all the blame. It's no different from QBs in the NFL. Hell, it's no different from any superstar that ever played in the nba. It is what it is. However, this bad stretch for the Heat is severely overblown.

ThunderousDemon
01-14-2012, 03:56 AM
he was also the guy who was having fun and completely joking

"Riiiiiiiight".:bs:

CHANGO
01-14-2012, 04:06 AM
Get out your microscope! Let's see everything bigger! :clap:

mdm692
01-14-2012, 04:08 AM
Ehh nash and wade are a wash right now offenicivly
But nashes D at his age deep in the playoffs? EW

dirk nowitzki says hi

Alayla
01-14-2012, 04:20 AM
dirk nowitzki says hi

Dirk is 32 and a 7 footer and was also playing alongside tyson chadler a top 5 defender in the post last season easy he more then covers dirks defeive failures
Unless gortat is in the deal and mabye hill to take it seriosly is a luagh and a half nash alone doesn't get it done for wade stop being a homer rofl

naps
01-14-2012, 04:42 AM
WOW!! Wade had an ankle sprain and 3/4 threads are made about the Heat.

TROLLS, get some sleeping pills. They might help rather than following the Heat and waiting for them lose and make a threads immediately after.

John Walls Era
01-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Who is King James?

When you're the best player in the league (talent wise), you have to be held accountable.

Mrphilly
01-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Because he's a non-clutch, self-centered b!tch who thought it'd be cool to go on national tv to ANNOUNCE HIS FREE AGENT DECISION!!! LOL seriously, WTF.... Then he says they are gonna win like a million titles.

So thats why

You will never get a second date talk like this!!!! You sound like a scorned woman.

"Lebron is self-centered", and he announced he was leaving A ***** city like Cleveland on TV. Oh dont forget about him being confident. That drives you crazy too.

You just better have a vagina, because to hate an athlete because is cocky and self-centered and confident, just might be the gayest reasoning ever.

You must root for the team with the best personalities. LOL, you are joke!!!!

Sactown
01-14-2012, 04:50 AM
because he shokes in the 4th?

Lebron James is shooting right around 50% in the 4th quarter this season.. Kobe's percentage is much much worse... but hey maybe it's me but I think it might be the defensive lapses in the 4th quarter. Denver shot 75% in the 4th with 55% of there makes coming within 5 feet of the basket.

Nobody looks up anything in this forum.. it's just everyones opinions SMDH.. look at the numbers the team is failing

numba1CHANGsta
01-14-2012, 04:52 AM
Why does Kobe get all the blame? omg live with it! LeBron is such a weak minded person, Kobe loves getting blamed for things because he knows it will fuel him even more, LeBron will never have the mentality that Kobe and MJ had, NEVER!

Sactown
01-14-2012, 04:56 AM
Dwayne Wade in the last 3 losses has shot 3/17 in the fourth and in overtime.. who's clutch now!?

mdm692
01-14-2012, 05:31 AM
Dirk is 32 and a 7 footer and was also playing alongside tyson chadler a top 5 defender in the post last season easy he more then covers dirks defeive failures
Unless gortat is in the deal and mabye hill to take it seriosly is a luagh and a half nash alone doesn't get it done for wade stop being a homer rofl
theres a lot of things wrong with your statement.

Dirk is 32 and 7 feet tall yet he cant guard kwame brown to save his life he is the biggest defensive liability in the mavs. Never was he known for being remotely average at defense and never will he be. Nash is not a great defender but he can definitely draw more charges than dirk can which accounts for some defense. Also a line up of nash/hill/lebron/bosh/gortat would hide nash's and bosh's defensive flaws due to the fact that hill and lebron are elite wing defenders and gortat is an above average defensive big. Now saying that was a homer statement is very idiotic from your part because all i said is that being a defensive liability is irrelevant if you have the right supporting cast like dirk did with chandler/haywood/marion which would be the case for nash if him and hill went to miami. And lastly do you even know what a homer is learn your psd vocabulary befire you talk out of your ***.

SportsAndrew25
01-14-2012, 08:13 AM
He is expected to win this team a championship. Of course he will be blamed.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Lebron James is shooting right around 50% in the 4th quarter this season.. Kobe's percentage is much much worse... but hey maybe it's me but I think it might be the defensive lapses in the 4th quarter. Denver shot 75% in the 4th with 55% of there makes coming within 5 feet of the basket.

Nobody looks up anything in this forum.. it's just everyones opinions SMDH.. look at the numbers the team is failing

what has this thread to do with kobe?

elonepb
01-14-2012, 09:55 AM
You can start with the fact he calls himself KING James.

theheatles
01-14-2012, 10:03 AM
kings are crowned...lebron was crowned at the age of 14...kings don't need rings to be a king, but he does need a ring to be a champion and no1 has called him a champion so don't get your panties twisted....what has any king ever done to become a king? kings are born into royalty

wade was supposed to sit out vs denver but he played because he hasn't won in denver in his career and it looks like he'll miss some more time because now he has a sprained right ankle and plantar fasciitis on his left heel...wade needs like 2 weeks off

lebron gets more blame because he's the most polarizing athlete in sports and everyone has an opinion on him (50/50 love/HATE)

sb123
01-14-2012, 10:20 AM
LeBron gets blamed b/c he is allegedly the best player in the NBA but it is clear he does not play like it during crunch time.

That's it. Magic had the same stigma for some time.

bovice163
01-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Because the best player on the team, always takes the heat for losses, or is supposed to. Obviously basketball is a team game, but everyone and their mama knows it's a superstar driven sport, and when superstars don't play up to par, even just in the 4th quarter, it's on them.

And LeBron is no king. Kings are born kings because of a royal bloodline, one of 13, which is a whole bunch of ********. LeBron isn't a king and no one should consider him one.

blastmasta26
01-14-2012, 11:05 AM
This whole "LeBron is/isn't a King" discussion is so trivial and meaningless.

Sactown
01-14-2012, 01:31 PM
what has this thread to do with kobe?

Give you some perspective on where he stands compared to the so called king of clutch.. here's some more perspective, Wade is shooting 30% in the 4th quarter and in the last 3 losses he's shooting 17%..

beliges
01-14-2012, 01:44 PM
You can start with the fact he calls himself KING James.

Bingo

jiggin
01-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Why does King James get all the blame?

cause he is a douche.

Nuff Said.

Sactown
01-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Bingo

Kobe calls himself the black mamba....

Sactown
01-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Next week it's going to be because "He ties his left shoelace first!"

beliges
01-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Kobe calls himself the black mamba....

This can be a great lesson about earning something as opposed to given something. Kobe called himself the black mamba because the black mamba is a rare venomous snake that strikes with precision and force in a swift manner. Thats Kobe. LBJ calls himself King when he is yet to win. See the difference?

Sactown
01-14-2012, 02:05 PM
This can be a great lesson about earning something as opposed to given something. Kobe called himself the black mamba because the black mamba is a rare venomous snake that strikes with precision and force in a swift manner. Thats Kobe. LBJ calls himself King when he is yet to win. See the difference?

A King is someone who rules his kingdom, I'd say Lebron has ruled every team he has played for..

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-14-2012, 02:06 PM
A King is someone who rules his kingdom, I'd say Lebron has ruled every team he has played for..

LeBron ruled in Cleveland, but Wade has still been the one ruling in Miami up to this point. ;)

effen5
01-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I hope this thread is a joke. I would hope the best player would get the blame if not then hes not your best player is he?

Chi City23
01-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry has Lebron won any championships that I don't know about? How can you be a King with no victories?

Bruno
01-14-2012, 02:43 PM
heavy lies the crown.

MTL_123
01-14-2012, 02:52 PM
ok this thing about hating on lebron because his nickname is king James something the media gave him is so stupid. Ok Rose's nickname is pooh does that make him **** on the basketball court. Man u haters really have to stop hating on Lebron for the stupidest things

Chi City23
01-14-2012, 03:05 PM
:laugh2:

OC Knights #11
01-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Because he's the "king". No one likes pretentious people. Especially those that make fools of themselves and more importantly the game of basketball.

OC Knights #11
01-14-2012, 03:20 PM
ok this thing about hating on lebron because his nickname is king James something the media gave him is so stupid. Ok Rose's nickname is pooh does that make him **** on the basketball court. Man u haters really have to stop hating on Lebron for the stupidest things

You can't say he doesn't buy into what the media says about him. He has a giant *** tattoo on his back that says CHOSEN ONE

socalswag24
01-14-2012, 03:25 PM
this thread is ********..

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:26 PM
This nickname/tattoo thing doesn't mean ****.

At the end of the day he will still be cooler, richer, more famous, a better basketball player, more charitable and just overall funnier guy than anyone of you on this site you jealous ****s

Hop off his nuts I can't wait til I wins it all this year with Bosh and Wade out for the season with injuries

chicago lulz
01-14-2012, 03:26 PM

Pooh =/= poo :D

Hangtime
01-14-2012, 03:37 PM
I hope they win it this year, so all these haters and critics will finally shut the **** up.

faridk89
01-14-2012, 03:54 PM
because he likes little boys.... no but seriously the dude self crowned himself a king and thinks he's jesus 2.0 or some ****

mdm692
01-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Thinking of tim tebow with the jesus comment there^^^

OC Knights #11
01-14-2012, 04:30 PM
This nickname/tattoo thing doesn't mean ****.

At the end of the day he will still be cooler, richer, more famous, a better basketball player, more charitable and just overall funnier guy than anyone of you on this site you jealous ****s

Hop off his nuts I can't wait til I wins it all this year with Bosh and Wade out for the season with injuries

The pot calling the kettle black.

You're intelligent post really made me think differently about Lebron James.

OC Knights #11
01-14-2012, 04:33 PM
I hope they win it this year, so all these haters and critics will finally shut the **** up.

If and when that happens, it's fair game until then

BULLSFAN0810
01-14-2012, 08:48 PM
His name is King.He left his home town to play with another star of whom James was supose to be better than.he left Cleveland, said alotta dumb ****.he choked more than once on the big stage.he has no other fundamental skills except dribbling.he has very good athleticism which if why all the greatest comparison, but he is a fail because he hasn't embraced cleveland owners word...he wants to go to heaven but doesn't want to die.

naps
01-14-2012, 09:28 PM
You can't say he doesn't buy into what the media says about him. He has a giant *** tattoo on his back that says CHOSEN ONE

Well that makes sense. He truly is the chosen one. Everybody wanted him and still wants him no matter how much they hate him or deny now. No one has been more wanted than LeBron since his his high school days. His school games were televised nationally. The guy has been a phenom since his childhood. He's the chosen one no matter how haters deny.

BallIsAll
01-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Can we please stop calling him king James? He's not the only one to blame but he doesn't deserve to be called a king yet until he gets his.

THE GIPPER
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
I dont understand why people hate him so much like seriously, do you guys take it personally when he says or does certain things? It really seems like it. Its really too bad because your blinding yourself with "hatred" and cant appreciate how great of a player he is.

Sactown
01-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Hey I'm PSDer's and I cry every single time Lebron succeeds and I live to watch him fail... :pity:

bulldog312
01-15-2012, 01:24 AM
I dont understand why people hate him so much like seriously, do you guys take it personally when he says or does certain things? It really seems like it. Its really too bad because your blinding yourself with "hatred" and cant appreciate how great of a player he is.

Any time a player gets overhyped he is going to get hated. Tebow is a perfect example right now. Everyone talks about Lebron being one of the best players of all time, and its ludicrous. The greatest players lead their teams to championships. Until Lebron does that he should not be talked about in the same class as those players who have.

fredv
01-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Because he's the King.

It's a responsibility.

dodie53
01-15-2012, 07:04 AM
trade wade?
i want nash to join the heat
but
it ain't happening that way