PDA

View Full Version : Do Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh hurt the Heat??

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Now before you jump to any conclusions, this may sound really stupid but just hear me out.

LeBron James is constantly blamed when the Heat lose... CONSTANTLY.

I've been watching this Heat-Nuggets game and LeBron has been playing out of his mind. And it's not just the points. People have to look at overall hustle.

Bosh and Wade haven't been doing **** and it's getting ridiculous that they don't get any blame EVER.

Why does Lebron always get the blame...? He had 8 points in the third quarter and Bosh and Wade had a combined 6.. Solid.

Another thing I've noticed is the absolute STAR ********.. I'm sick of Bosh and Wade always shooting when they get the ball. LeBron actually looks to get his teammates involved while Wade and Bosh chuck up shots that shouldn't even happen.

That's why Denver is blowing out Miami because they are playing like a TEAM.

Is James gonna get the blame for this loss too?? Just think about that it's just ********

jammastershake
01-14-2012, 02:01 AM
The basketball forum is becoming unreadable with non stop Heat/LeBron threads. It's up to like 3 a day.

Is there not a Heat forum, where some of these endless "questions" can be posted?

xxcubs22xx
01-14-2012, 02:02 AM
I think the HEAT are hurting the HEAT right now, just in general. Bosh has missed several defensive assignments tho

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:05 AM
The basketball forum is becoming unreadable with non stop Heat/LeBron threads. It's up to like 3 a day.

Is there not a Heat forum, where some of these endless "questions" can be posted?

LOL you serious bro?? I'm a ****ing Timberwolves fan with a legitimate question. If anything it's the Laker/Kobe threads more than anything.

Lebron 35, 5, and 6 but he's gonna be blamed for the loss again... Just ****ing stupid.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:06 AM
I'll be interested to see how they do if Dwayne misses a few games. He left the game a few minutes ago with an apparent ankle sprain. Looked pretty bad but I think they'd be a better team with Bron and Bosh

Kyben36
01-14-2012, 02:17 AM
its all there fault and no fault goes to James. After all, Wade didnt lead the heat to positive records before James came, so he must be the problem.

Slug3
01-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Its James fault always because he has a mark on him. He will have it forever. So when he does good its because hes good ans suppose to. When he does bad its because he chokes. He will never win. But to answer your question I dont think so much Wade as he has been injured all year and is injured again... but Bosh is just bad.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:23 AM
its all there fault and no fault goes to James. After all, Wade didnt lead the heat to positive records before James came, so he must be the problem.

Wade and Bron do not co-exist.. Period. The end.

trade wade for players that actually would HELP this become a team.

jmoney85
01-14-2012, 02:26 AM

trade wade for players that actually would HELP this become a team.

this

but i also think wade is declining

Time2Dieeee
01-14-2012, 02:26 AM
TIM FREAKING TEBOW!!! thats all i got to say

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 02:29 AM
i think the heat are playing like ****, the real fun will begin when the finals start

kjoke
01-14-2012, 02:29 AM
as a HEAT fan, yes

but its easily fixed. We need better flow. Sometime we have Battier, Haslem Cole and Bosh out there iwth Lebron, each of which is scared to take a shot or doesnt want to, and puts all thge pressure on lebron. There is no movement. This is a coaching fault. Fast break does not mean offensive flow

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:33 AM
If I'm Pat Riley I fire Spo and finish the season as the coach. Trade Wade to Suns for Nash and Gortat.

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 02:34 AM
i think the heat are playing like ****, the real fun will begin when the finals start

Bulls and OKC are gonna be good come late June.

Geargo Wallace
01-14-2012, 02:35 AM
TIM FREAKING TEBOW!!! thats all i got to say

You talking about that guy who can barely play for 4 minutes in a game?

LeBron gets way more hate than is deserved. He's just too good.

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Bulls and OKC are gonna be good come late June.

That would be cool, but the bulls would have to get past the heat, and adding rip hamilton isn't enough to make that happen.

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 02:39 AM
That would be cool, but the bulls would have to get past the heat, and adding rip hamilton isn't enough to make that happen.

Heat have to ...

A- Make playoffs.

B- Play less ISO

C- Pull it together in the 4th.

D- Put Wade in a bubble.

E. Fire Spo

F- Trade bosh to add depth

G- PURPLE DRANK!

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:42 AM
Trade Wade to add depth!! Team is 3 and 0 without him. They don't need him.

Wade to the Suns for Nash and Gortat and another piece.

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Heat have to ...

A- Make playoffs.

B- Play less ISO

C- Pull it together in the 4th.

D- Put Wade in a bubble.

E. Fire Spo

F- Trade bosh to add depth

G- PURPLE DRANK!

They said the same things last season, and we saw what happened in the ECF. Wasn't even fair how lebron played in the 4th qtr's of that series

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 02:50 AM
Where are the NBA Final LBJ 4th quarter references??

Raph12
01-14-2012, 02:50 AM
Lebron needs to go Kobe and just demand the ball, especially with this injury to Wade... Unfortunately, it's not his style.

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 02:53 AM
Where are the NBA Final LBJ 4th quarter references??

he ****ed up then, but he will get another chance this year:cool:

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Lebron needs to go Kobe and just demand the ball, especially with this injury to Wade... Unfortunately, it's not his style.

Couldn't agree more.

He just needs to say everyone get the **** out of the way. He is too passive at times which is incredible that anybody could say that when he's averaging like 30 per lol.

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 02:56 AM
DONT CALL HIM "KING" James. He is not that

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 02:58 AM
he clearly is tho...?

Longhornfan1234
01-14-2012, 02:58 AM
DONT CALL HIM "KING" James. He is not that

I'm not sure if you're serious... LeBron James is the best basketball player in the NBA...He's the king of basketball.

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 02:59 AM
I'm not sure if you're serious... LeBron James is the best basketball player in the NBA...He's the king of basketball.

King of statistics. NOT KING OF WINNING

Hawkize31
01-14-2012, 03:00 AM

They are the most popular thing in the NBA. If you want to be a part of the NBA forum, you will hear about Lebron and the Heat.

Get over it?

Cool007
01-14-2012, 03:03 AM
What are these overreaction threads???

Heat are just fine. They don't need to trade anyone. Their defense is amazing and have 2 superstar players and 1 big all-star PF. They also have some pretty good role players in Haslem/Battier/Chalmers/Cole/etc.

They are the team to beat IMO. I am actually not sure if Bulls or any other team can beat them in the 7-game series.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:03 AM
King of statistics. NOT KING OF WINNING

lol you have a Laker avi so you should just leave this thread because that automatically makes your opinion invalid

TROLL POLICE
01-14-2012, 03:04 AM
They said the same things last season, and we saw what happened in the ECF. Wasn't even fair how lebron played in the 4th qtr's of that series

Heat fans need to be worried because of this tight schedule, playing game after game can make players fatique which can cause injuries. Wade already got a sprained ankle. now the team is puttin more presure on james to carry them along with bosh. About last year, the heat won but the games were much closer. bulls players progressed and took that extra step. Drose is playing good, ronnie improved his offence/jumpshot, boozer's shots are falling most of the time, deng is playing well, and once rip comes back than the bulls offence will be complete so i like where this team is heading.

Law25
01-14-2012, 03:06 AM
LOL you serious bro?? I'm a ****ing Timberwolves fan with a legitimate question. If anything it's the Laker/Kobe threads more than anything.

Lebron 35, 5, and 6 but he's gonna be blamed for the loss again... Just ****ing stupid.

Wait until he gets to Kobe status when he goes 42pts 5rebs 3ast 3stls on 48% shooting and not get credit for the win.

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 03:10 AM
lol you have a Laker avi so you should just leave this thread because that automatically makes your opinion invalid

once LeChoke Wins a ring, Then u can talk a little. not too much though. just a little.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:11 AM
YOU SERIOUS LAW?? LOL

Kobe ****ing shot 31 times and had 10 free throw attempts............

Lebron shot 20 times with 11 free throw attemps and had 7 less points... Speaks for itself

By the way anyone wanna talk about how the Kobe has scored these 40 point games against the Cavs, Jazz, and Suns...? man just killing it Kobe.. I can't wait til you actually get guarded by a good defender

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 03:12 AM
Lebron Reminds me Of Karl Malone. Big, strong, and pulls in wonderful stats. But no one considers karl as the best power forward. wanna know y? cause they ringless

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:14 AM
Malone is retired and Lebron has years and years left in the league....?

nice tho bro

Rndy
01-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Heat will be fine but I'm surpised they use Battier over Jones. Battier is no where near the 3 point shooter as JJ is right now. He spreads the floor for Wade and Lebron. When teams go Zone with the Heat their best shooter sits on the bench.

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Malone is retired and Lebron has years and years left in the league....?

nice tho bro

you still don't get my point do you?

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:19 AM
how could I not get your point??

you are assuming that Lebron won't win a ring.. could we revisit this conversation at the end of his career if that doesn't happen?? sure then your point would be valid but until then its completely false

sjbirds
01-14-2012, 03:22 AM
cfrey you gotta chill with the wade for nash n gortat.... not gonna happen... you keep saying it in mutiple threads.. just not a good trade...

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 03:22 AM
Karl Malone's Points per game are IDENTICAL TO LEBRON

No one ever mentions Karl as being a great once he retired

Lebron is following in to his foot steps. If lebron never wins, no one will ever mention him again

A matter of fact, how is Lebron a "King" if every single Hall Of famer including the G.O.A.T Michael Jordan laugh at Lebron for not only being 0-2 in the finals BUT also teaming with another superstar in his PRIME. Also please keep in mind Lebron still collapses at pressure

Kings are kings but Lebron is no king. Once a king collapses(his 4th quarter performances) He is stripped of that title.

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 03:25 AM
how could I not get your point??

you are assuming that Lebron won't win a ring.. could we revisit this conversation at the end of his career if that doesn't happen?? sure then your point would be valid but until then its completely false

you claim lebron is a king.

you claim TRADING WADE 4 Gortat and a 38 year old NASH is a good idea (YOU COULD HAVE SAID WADE FOR DERON AND BROOK BUT YOU ASKING FOR NASH AND GORTAT PROVE THAT YOU ARE A CHILD,PERHAPS 12)

You obviously are in no position to argue with me on this.

Lebron aint no king. PERIOD.

gotoHcarolina52
01-14-2012, 03:27 AM
Heat will be fine but I'm surpised they use Battier over Jones. Battier is no where near the 3 point shooter as JJ is right now. He spreads the floor for Wade and Lebron. When teams go Zone with the Heat their best shooter sits on the bench.

Spoelstra's rotations irritate the **** out of me.

OaklandsFinest
01-14-2012, 03:37 AM

Wait until he gets to Kobe status when he goes 42pts 5rebs 3ast 3stls on 48% shooting and not get credit for the win.

First off this is never happening. Kobe with those stats primarily the 48% shooting pct aint happening, let alone him not get everybody jockin him. Second I think a trade idea for Wade is not a bad idea, he's taking too many bad shots, he's not driving enough, and he's not nearly as gifted as Lebron his. But what I would really look to do is maybe a Bosh for Love deal, or maybe Bosh and Wade for Howard and Richardson. I like Chalmers for the heat. Plays D, shoots open 3's thats what you need with Lebron, he's best with the ball in his hands

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:38 AM
you claim lebron is a king.

you claim TRADING WADE 4 Gortat and a 38 year old NASH is a good idea (YOU COULD HAVE SAID WADE FOR DERON AND BROOK BUT YOU ASKING FOR NASH AND GORTAT PROVE THAT YOU ARE A CHILD,PERHAPS 12)

You obviously are in no position to argue with me on this.

Lebron aint no king. PERIOD.

Yeah I'm child.. only 8 years old tho so take it easy on me buddy..

and I revisited my original idea... Wade for Nash, Gortat, and Shannon Brown.

It's just my opinion. I think it would make the HEAT a better TEAM. Is wade better than all of those players? lol no s h i t f u c k h e a d but I guess its not clear to some people that you need a TEAM to win a championship...

which is exactly why the Lakers won't win this year.. I couldn't give one **** if Kobe puts up 40 a night for the rest of the season cause when it comes time to play TEAMS they will get destroyed.

OaklandsFinest
01-14-2012, 03:42 AM

Lebron is following in to his foot steps. If lebron never wins, no one will ever mention him again

A matter of fact, how is Lebron a "King" if every single Hall Of famer including the G.O.A.T Michael Jordan laugh at Lebron for not only being 0-2 in the finals BUT also teaming with another superstar in his PRIME. Also please keep in mind Lebron still collapses at pressure

Kings are kings but Lebron is no king. Once a king collapses(his 4th quarter performances) He is stripped of that title.

4th quarter collapses?!?! Kobe is the worst 4th quarter effiencey player in the league.. and I'm assuming he's your king of basketball... He shoots 30 % in crunch time and the lakers go from the most efficient offense in basketball to the worst in crunch time because of Kobe's huck it from anywhere mentality. Lebron disappears but what you have to factor in is double teams, and teams taking the ball out of his hands. Its not as simple as how many points he's scored.

IBleedPurple
01-14-2012, 03:43 AM

This

metsbulls1025
01-14-2012, 03:45 AM

So the Heat fans can attend the Heats off season charity golf tournament?

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Yeah I'm child.. only 8 years old tho so take it easy on me buddy..

and I revisited my original idea... Wade for Nash, Gortat, and Shannon Brown.

It's just my opinion. I think it would make the HEAT a better TEAM. Is wade better than all of those players? lol no s h i t f u c k h e a d but I guess its not clear to some people that you need a TEAM to win a championship...

which is exactly why the Lakers won't win this year.. I couldn't give one **** if Kobe puts up 40 a night for the rest of the season cause when it comes time to play TEAMS they will get destroyed.

Educate yourself, Son. You want to trade Wade (29) for Nash(38), Gortat and Shannon is Laughable. Nash can retire this summer for all we know. Wade has another good 5 years in him.

No one should take advice from you or take you seriously.

gotoHcarolina52
01-14-2012, 03:53 AM
So the Heat fans can attend the Heats off season charity golf tournament?

I'm sure you could provide tips on hosting one given the breadth of experience you acquired last June.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Educate yourself, Son. You want to trade Wade (29) for Nash(38), Gortat and Shannon is Laughable. Nash can retire this summer for all we know. Wade has another good 5 years in him.

No one should take advice from you or take you seriously. You should leave PSD for a while and come back when you grow your FIRST pub

Are you stupid?? Cause there have been multiple people who like my idea.

Educate myself?? Lmao why don't you educate yourself? Can you even read?? I've said it 100 times that Wade is obviously better than all the pieces involved but it's pretty clear that it's going to be hard for the Heat to win it all with Wade, Bosh and Bron.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................

but no I need to educate myself for making a valid trade idea.............??

Nash immediately makes this team better and you're stupid if you think he wouldn't.. Age doesn't mean **** when you have a PG who can make your team better............... and a big man that is an above average C................................................. ............................ and Shannon Brown who is a respectable 2..........................

You can't have two of the games top 5 or 6 players on the same team.. its just not working right now

so gtfo of here you dumb moronic ****

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Are you stupid?? Cause there have been multiple people who like my idea.

Educate myself?? Lmao why don't you educate yourself? Can you even read?? I've said it 100 times that Wade is obviously better but it's pretty clear that it's going to be hard for the Heat to win it all with Wade, Bosh and Bron.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................

but no I need to educate myself for making a valid trade idea.............??

Nash immediately makes this team better and you're stupid if you think he wouldn't.. Age doesn't mean **** when you have a PG who can make your team better............... and a big man that an above average C................................................. ............................

so gtfo of here you dumb moronic ****

You contradict everything your turnip mind types. First you say wade sucks, blah blah , cry , cry, decline.....Than you say his better than lebron. but first you say lebron is the best in the world.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 04:03 AM
Re-read my post. I edited it after I realized I made some typos.

MetroMan
01-14-2012, 04:17 AM
ur not worth it.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 04:21 AM
What exactly did you just prove? Lol like seriously I'm befuddled.

dmh010
01-14-2012, 04:39 AM
After reading this there is a number of things I agree and disagree with about the thread. Number 1 Lebron is constantly unfairly blamed for every loss while Wade can do no wrong in the media's eye. Number 2 its clear metroman forgets who Kobe has won championships with each time Each ring he has won he has had loaded teams with hall of famers. Not taking anything away from Kobe hes hands down one of the best players all time. However, he has had the benefit of immediately coming into the league with a Shaq in his prime. There is no debating that it is simple fact and Lebron came in with no one close to that level of talent. You must realize Lebron just turned 27 and now finally has a team with more than simple role players. Also, keep in mind Kobe always had well balanced teams and right now the heat are no where near as balanced. Now if this team stays together and Lebron never gets that title then your point can be justified. Until then you have to give credit to what Lebron has accomplished and not despise the player because a majority of people say he is better than Kobe.

Cfrey
01-14-2012, 04:48 AM
ding ding ding and we have a logical poster

dmh010
01-14-2012, 04:48 AM
Cfrey, The idea of trading Wade to see what type of players the heat can get in return is not a bad idea at all. I see exactly where you are going with nash and gortat but a few things concern me with that trade. Obviously, the age of nash and he could retire at any time. Also, you would be trading away a very good defensive player for a suspect one. Dont get me wrong It would be awesome to see nash and lebron in the open court but if the heat are trading wade I feel they can get better players in return.

stawka
01-14-2012, 04:52 AM
LOL I like this Cfrey guy. Welcome to PSD bro!! :D

naps
01-14-2012, 04:59 AM
Wade can only be traded for 2 guys in the league (NOT that Heat would ever trade him). LeBron James and Dwight Howard. Heat already have LeBron and Miami won't ever trade Wade so Dwight doesn't happen either.

Stop overreacting and grow the **** up.

shizzle09
01-14-2012, 05:07 AM
bla bla bla, same **** we heard all of last year and we fell 2 games short. we're 12 games into the season and people are following the same path as last year. give it a rest. Make some dam ft's against the warriors and clippers and we're 10-2. stfu already with this nonsense heat drama. the heat will be fine.

Sactown
01-14-2012, 05:08 AM
Dwyane Wade has been horrible this season.. he's shooting 30% in the 4th quarter and in the last 3 games he's been shooting 17% in the 4th

dee279
01-14-2012, 05:26 AM
Damn lose 3 games n a row, and people just panic....Pathetic. Trade Wade really? The only champion on the team? Smh. The Heat need a center. Thats there problem. Not Wade. Wade has to get healthy and he will get back at it.

ClippersE.G
01-14-2012, 05:30 AM
Wade has played great but of late he has been of and a legit excuse is that he was out...Bosh it seems never misses...he rebounds plays decent D. That leaves Lebrick. As long as people keep telling Lebrick he is the best in the world, when all he can do is drive to the hoop and dunk and lay the ball up nothing will change for him. Cutting his path to the hoop, or clogging the paint renders him useless. And it seems that is affecting his team as they jumpers have been their kryptonite too

ClippersE.G
01-14-2012, 05:32 AM
and these losses are not caue of Wade Or Bosh. The Heat have just played on the road and they have played pretty good teams. There is only so many times you can beat up on the scrub teams of the league

giants73756
01-14-2012, 05:34 AM
This is hilarious. I've been saying for the past year that Wade hurts the Heat but nobody has agreed with me. I just get responses like "lol your the dumbest person in the world".

Jenceman
01-14-2012, 06:51 AM
YOU SERIOUS LAW?? LOL

Kobe ****ing shot 31 times and had 10 free throw attempts............

Lebron shot 20 times with 11 free throw attemps and had 7 less points... Speaks for itself

By the way anyone wanna talk about how the Kobe has scored these 40 point games against the Cavs, Jazz, and Suns...? man just killing it Kobe.. I can't wait til you actually get guarded by a good defender

Are Grant Hill and Raja Bell not good defenders?

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 07:34 AM
he ****ed up then, but he will get another chance this year:cool:

but according to you everything is going to be the same as last year, there is no change. Miami will beat Bulls in playoffs and then Miami choke in the Finals.

right?

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 07:37 AM
bla bla bla, same **** we heard all of last year and we fell 2 games short. we're 12 games into the season and people are following the same path as last year. give it a rest. Make some dam ft's against the warriors and clippers and we're 10-2. stfu already with this nonsense heat drama. the heat will be fine.

According to the prophets the events will go down the exact same way as they did last year.

GoferKing_
01-14-2012, 08:15 AM
I doubt Chicago can go past Heat in PO if they won't do any trade. Derrick Rose alone won't win with them in 7game series.

ewmania
01-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Are Grant Hill and Raja Bell not good defenders?

this lol

people think just because the team rarely plays defense they don't have a good defender on it... and jazz isn't that of a team this season

people a find any excuse not to give kobe props

but kevin love dropped 30 and 30 on the knicks but i didnt see oh the knicks dont play defense excuse on that 1

GoferKing_
01-14-2012, 08:17 AM

If the Kings played better at the end of games we would be 12-0. :cool:

akagiredsuns
01-14-2012, 08:42 AM

trade wade for players that actually would HELP this become a team. :facepalm:

Badluck33
01-14-2012, 08:43 AM
I doubt Chicago can go past Heat in PO if they won't do any trade. Derrick Rose alone won't win with them in 7game series.

I agree. The Heat will barely make playoffs and do enough to smoke the Bulls in 4 games.

No, 3 games. Bulls probably wont even show up to arena if already down 3-0 in PO.

Things will go exactly the same as last year. Nothing has changed

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 10:16 AM
What are these overreaction threads???

Heat are just fine. They don't need to trade anyone. Their defense is amazing and have 2 superstar players and 1 big all-star PF. They also have some pretty good role players in Haslem/Battier/Chalmers/Cole/etc.

They are the team to beat IMO. I am actually not sure if Bulls or any other team can beat them in the 7-game series.

respect

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 10:18 AM
I agree. The Heat will barely make playoffs and do enough to smoke the Bulls in 4 games.

No, 3 games. Bulls probably wont even show up to arena if already down 3-0 in PO.

Disagree, bulls got rip hamilton, but i dont think rip is enough to bring the bulls past teh heat. It just looked like the heat have the bulls number. In that 4th qtr when the game is tight and lebron is shutting down drose, who will get points for chicago?

GoferKing_
01-14-2012, 11:04 AM

First of all, I'm a Kings fan, I hate Heat and LBJ, and Derrick Rose is my favourite player that is not on Sacramento roster.
Secondly, Heat will go to PO without any doubt.
Lastly, I think that it will be a battle, but in the end Heat would unfortunately win, but I hope that I'm wrong.

SteBO
01-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Injuries, FT shooting, and lack of transition defense is what is hurting the Heat right now.

netsgiantsyanks
01-14-2012, 11:51 AM
If I'm Pat Riley I fire Spo and finish the season as the coach. Trade Wade to Suns for Nash and Gortat.

lolwut?

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-14-2012, 11:56 AM
The Bulls are better than the Heat. They're a better defensive team than Miami, play better as a unit, have better veteran leaders in the locker room, and their superstar player doesn't seem to be folding under the pressure in this young season at the end of the games, unlike the superstar player(s) of Miami.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Disagree, bulls got rip hamilton, but i dont think rip is enough to bring the bulls past teh heat. It just looked like the heat have the bulls number. In that 4th qtr when the game is tight and lebron is shutting down drose, who will get points for chicago?

Hamilton will run in circles without the ball and tire out D-Wade (who already has all these knee and ankle issues in the first place and will risk it chasing Rip around), and the fatigue will get to Wade on the offensive end as a result. Rip was an excellent pickup for Chicago to combat Miami.

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Hamilton will run in circles without the ball and tire out D-Wade (who already has all these knee and ankle issues in the first place and will risk it chasing Rip around), and the fatigue will get to Wade on the offensive end as a result. Rip was an excellent pickup for Chicago to combat Miami.

Wade locked down ray allen in the semis, he will have no problems with rip. That is if rip is healthy enough to play.

justinnum1
01-14-2012, 12:01 PM
The Bulls are better than the Heat. They're a better defensive team than Miami, play better as a unit, have better veteran leaders in the locker room, and their superstar player doesn't seem to be folding under the pressure in this young season at the end of the games, unlike the superstar player(s) of Miami.

lol....

and rose is playing great, but he's not being guarded by a 6'8 beast at the end of games...lets see what happens in a 7 game sereis, when lebron is covering, lebron just seems to have rose's number. He has knocked him out the playoffs a few times

naps
01-14-2012, 12:19 PM

And Bulls are much, much better than the Lakers as well. Lakers won't stand a chance against the Bulls IMO. Kobe needs to stop averaging 30+ shots a game, and involve the best front court in the league more.

Nick O
01-14-2012, 12:26 PM
bosh is chucking up stupid shots yet he shoots over 50%? .. wade is hurting HIS team? yet hes one of the best players in the NBA .. ya 2 allstars are killing the heat this year.... no.. the innability to close out games are killing the heat..

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Wade locked down ray allen in the semis, he will have no problems with rip. That is if rip is healthy enough to play.

Rip is a little bit more craftier I feel and he gets more in the mid-range area and more near the basket when he gets off of screens, so he gets closer and higher percentage looks than Ray Allen. Ray Allen is more like Reggie Miller where they move without the ball to get a good 3 pt look. Rip, although not known as a 3 pt shooter, moves without the ball to get closer to the basket.

bovice163
01-14-2012, 12:29 PM
lol....

and rose is playing great, but he's not being guarded by a 6'8 beast at the end of games...lets see what happens in a 7 game sereis, when lebron is covering, lebron just seems to have rose's number. He has knocked him out the playoffs a few times

Well, don't forget Wade swarming him and always getting his hands on the ball or in the passing lanes. Wade and LeBron will always make it tough for Derrick, but Derrick has shown more ability when splitting or passing out of the double/triple team to the open man this season, which was his Achilles' heel against Miami last playoffs.

Corey
01-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Honestly guys, we have a Heat forum on this site.

We don't need one of these EVERY day.