PDA

View Full Version : Jared Dudley becomes a broadcaster

Marcus14
01-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Hey guys, been following the forums for a while, but never got around to making an account until now. I wanted to get some feedback on this video we recently did with Jared Dudley trying to become a sportscaster.

I trust your guys' opinions, so let me know what you think, either on the forum or in the YouTube comments. Dudley's a hilarious guy, so I hope you guys enjoy it. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz92JCnvIlM

Hawkeye15
01-11-2012, 04:43 PM
wrong Dudley I just realized.

He is actually pretty funny, he may land somewhere

AI4MVP
01-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Very well done! Hilarious

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
01-11-2012, 04:57 PM
speaking of athlete side gigs, that just reminded me that i saw joe smith rapping at a random bar this past weekend. i forgot his rap name, but i remember it being terrible... it was funny because they kept referring to him as an "nba legend"

Marcus14
01-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Dudley's a funny guy and was totally cooperative through the whole process.
On the topic of Joe Smith, I actually had to look up to see if he was still in the league. I remember the Lakers inexplicably signed him last year even though he's like 800 years old.

king4day
01-11-2012, 06:55 PM
speaking of athlete side gigs, that just reminded me that i saw joe smith rapping at a random bar this past weekend. i forgot his rap name, but i remember it being terrible... it was funny because they kept referring to him as an "nba legend"

I'll always remember him as the guy who cost Minnesota a whole lot of draft picks.
If he turned out to be the 'legend', it wouldn't have been that big a deal.

Marcus14
01-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Appreciate the kind words, reashzhiyiz.

And on the issue of Joe Smith, it's pretty crazy how badly Kevin McHale screwed the Wolves in the early 2000's. I remember that one season they made it to Conference Finals and lost to the Lakers...imagine what they could have done with KG and those 3 picks they ended up losing...