PDA

View Full Version : Should Howard move West and be lock to make the Finals?

ldawg
01-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Should Howard move to the West Coast and be lock to make the Finals? Knicks should get better, Bulls is still real and we all know about Miami. Can Howard, Williams and scrubs beat the Heat or Bulls. It also does not make sence for Orlando to trade him in the East and Create a team to over take them in the standing. As is Orlando is a top 7 team in the East If they Trade Howard to the Nets they can swap places and ensure themselves out the playoff picture. If Orlando trade him West and they get a key player with picks that can keep them amoung the better teams in the East while they improve their team via draft.

2-ONE-5
01-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Orlando doesn't care where they trade him to they just have to get the best offer possible if they deal him. Personally I hope they keep him so my Sixers can make a run at him in the offseason!

Wade>You
01-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Better off in the West if he wants to make the Finals.

ManRam
01-09-2012, 12:29 PM
They shouldn't trade him to any team for any other reason besides getting the best package. Us being worse than the Nets isn't a big deal...at the very least, we'd be getting a better draft pick.

We just need to trade him, if we trade him, for the best package we get and worry about nothing else.

Wade>You
01-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Orlando doesn't care where they trade him to they just have to get the best offer possible if they deal him. Personally I hope they keep him so my Sixers can make a run at him in the offseason!I agree. What kind of lineup can the Sixers put out if they sign Howard?

MagicBucsSox
01-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Sixers ain't getting Dwight and keeping Jrue, deal with it

Ebbs
01-09-2012, 12:49 PM
I didn't understand the OP. Just me?

ldawg
01-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Orlando doesn't care where they trade him to they just have to get the best offer possible if they deal him. Personally I hope they keep him so my Sixers can make a run at him in the offseason!This is true get the best deal but if your goal is to win games you may not want to create a team in your conference that pushes you out the playoff picture. You loose money that way and You Hurt your Brand being out the Playoff picture for so long. Right now Orlando is Better than 9 teams in the East. If they Get a good trade from a team in the West You have not lost Ground and the only Team they have to focus on is Miami they can Compete with all the other 6 teams. Trade him to nets get trash and picks they will fall out the race and sit in nets spot. The Nets is not even close to a playoff team and have been playing the daft for a few years now. How many times do #1 draft picks turn a fanchise around? These Picks work out less than 50% of the times.

jimbobjarree
01-09-2012, 12:54 PM
they're just gunna keep delaying so the Nets continue to suck, making their draft pick all the more valuable whilst giving Dwight less time to get the nets out the lottery.

Hellcrooner
01-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Who says if they get BOTH Gasol and Bynum to add to Nelson and Jason Richardson cant put THEM in the finals?

I mean, outside Chukers of the year shadow they can provide 42 to 46 Points per game and 22 to 26 Rebounds per game for them.
Wich east team has such a frontcourt?

Rockice_8
01-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Sixers ain't getting Dwight and keeping Jrue, deal with it

They're not getting him period.

Dwight should just sign with the Nets so they could keep they're top assets and build around him and Deron.

Imagine what Brooklyn could do with Lopez and a top 5 picks to build around D-Will and Dwight.

SportsAndrew25
01-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I see him going to the west coast. He will make the Finals every year and he will not be second fiddle to the Knicks.

Hellcrooner
01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
I see him going to the west coast. He will make the Finals every year and he will not be second fiddle to the Knicks.

He would be Dirks or Kobes second fiddle.

Geargo Wallace
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM
A lock for the finals? I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.