PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron wins MVP...

kobes2good
01-08-2012, 08:14 PM
If Lebron wins MVP I think there is something truly wrong with the NBA. I know its early but to many people have been annoying me about this. Yea him shooting 60% percent as a sf is insane. But him not shooting threes and not practicing them is stupid because i remember he had a wide open one against twolves and they needed a 3 and he missed. But also the reason players like kobe don't really win the mvp is because people say they have to good of a supporting cast. Well Lebron has the best of all in Wade and Bosh. Wade is someone in the mvp talk too which proves lebron isn't the most valuable player. The most valuable player should be and at least used to be determined on how the team would do if that player was not on the team. Miami would not be nearly as affected with out james as lakers would with out kobe or okc with out durant or orlando with out howard. So the lebron mvp talks should just end now and mvp talks in general shouldn't start for at least another 20 games. And also miami has finally realized that lebron sucks at end of games thats why they never give it to him anymore, and they give it to wade, truly the mvp of miami is wade because he comes up big every time they need it.

stawka
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Yepp. Cool story bro

bucketss
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggg

Cal827
In before close...

:dance:

THE MTL
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
If Lebron wins MVP I think there is something truly wrong with the NBA. I know its early but to many people have been annoying me about this. Yea him shooting 60% percent as a sf is insane. But him not shooting threes and not practicing them is stupid because i remember he had a wide open one against twolves and they needed a 3 and he missed. But also the reason players like kobe don't really win the mvp is because people say they have to good of a supporting cast. Well Lebron has the best of all in Wade and Bosh. Wade is someone in the mvp talk too which proves lebron isn't the most valuable player. The most valuable player should be and at least used to be determined on how the team would do if that player was not on the team. Miami would not be nearly as affected with out james as lakers would with out kobe or okc with out durant or orlando with out howard. So the lebron mvp talks should just end now and mvp talks in general shouldn't start for at least another 20 games. And also miami has finally realized that lebron sucks at end of games thats why they never give it to him anymore, and they give it to wade, truly the mvp of miami is wade because he comes up big every time they need it.

Lebron James is putting up RIDICULOUS numbers on the best team in the NBA! I mean his numbers right now are some of the best seasons in NBA history.

Just get off Kobe's dick for once. Kobe had Shaq so deserved no MVPs then and Lakers were NEVER best record in NBA (like the Cavs (lebron) /Bulls (Rose)/Suns (Nash).

Kobe should have won MVP during his 35ppg season I'd admit. But I also believe that Chris Paul should have won the MVP that Kobe won (CP3 had much weaker supporting cast and only one game worse)

naps
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Troll.

Kobe is a ballhog.

THE MTL
01-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Lebron James is completely on the different level then everyone else in the NBA. Lebron is the best and then Dwight/Kobe/Durant/Wade/Melo (whoever is ur 2nd)....is a DISTANT second place.

THE MTL
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Troll.

Kobe is a ballhog.

Kobe is playing basketball like a douche bag. I think he's trying to prove that he's still "Kobe". He is mkaing it so hard on himself.....no reason why he should be throwing up 23 shots per game!

Chronz
01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah the best player on the best team puttng up the best #s should never win if they play alongside Wade.

It should be based on your biased opinion of how much a player impacts his team.

Sly Guy
01-08-2012, 08:32 PM
blah blah blah. If he continues to put up good numbers on a good team, then he's deserving of consideration and potentially the award. I hate LeDouche as much as the next guy, but he's playing well right now, and you can't take it away from him.

gangis2169
01-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I hope to god he wins the MVP again and loses in the championships. I hope he gets MVP every year till he retires and doesnt ever win a ring. It will be pay back for him acting like a douche.

VRP723
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeah the best player on the best team puttng up the best #s should never win if they play alongside Wade.

It should be based on your biased opinion of how much a player impacts his team.

:laugh2:

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Yea op, stop trolling. Not only should he win MVP, but also defensive player of the year. Kobe is trash. He's never really been that good anyway. He always has the greatest teams on earth with the greatest coaches on earth. Lebron never does. Lebron makes something out of nothing. Lebron just goes to show that hard work in gym pays off in the end..

MTar786
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
well i don't like lebron but the way he is playing right now is just as good as ANY jordan nba season. lets see if he can keep that up though.

kobes2good
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I agree that lebron is playing the best basketball in the nba but i don't think he is the most valuable player in the nba right now i personally think durants the mvp so far and i love kobe and yea I'm obsessed i think he deserves another mvp but not right now but if lakers pick up their record then yea.

ManRam
01-08-2012, 08:37 PM

And we have a winner!

What an amazing thread :laugh2:

MTar786
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I agree that lebron is playing the best basketball in the nba but i don't think he is the most valuable player in the nba right now i personally think durants the mvp so far and i love kobe and yea I'm obsessed i think he deserves another mvp but not right now but if lakers pick up their record then yea.

kobe is my favorite too. but at this very moment durant and lebron are both playing better. but u have to remember kobe is playing extremely well for a guy who is going through a divorce and has a screwed up wrist

kobes2good
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Yea op, stop trolling. Not only should he win MVP, but also defensive player of the year. Kobe is trash. He's never really been that good anyway. He always has the greatest teams on earth with the greatest coaches on earth. Lebron never does. Lebron makes something out of nothing. Lebron just goes to show that hard work in gym pays off in the end..

I never said kobe should win mvp i said he's more valuable to his team than lebron. the fact that you say kobe has never been that good shows you need therapy or something and if kobe had bosh and wade he'd have 10 championships because lebron isn't a winner and hard work in the gym won't fix that so he never will be and thats what separates the greats to the guys that just have good stats. Like this does not make sense you could have said this when lebron was on the cavs but like lebron has A LOT of help.

VRP723
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
This seems like a lost cause, but I have to ask, if LeBron contributes 15 wins to his team, while Kobe contributes 12 to his, what does the team's record have to do with it? LeBron provided more "value", regardless of who his teammates were.

*FWIW I just threw out an example in regards to wins, I'm a baseball guy, I have no idea how many wins players provide, just threw out an example, cut me some slack :)

VRP723
01-08-2012, 08:42 PM
kobe is my favorite too. but at this very moment durant and lebron are both playing better. but u have to remember kobe is playing extremely well for a guy who is going through a divorce and has a screwed up wrist

Hold on now, this guy brings up a good point, Kobe is getting divorced. Anyone have a link to the formula to determine how well Kobe would be doing if he hadn't cheated on his wife 105 times?

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I never said kobe should win mvp i said he's more valuable to his team than lebron. the fact that you say kobe has never been that good shows you need therapy or something and if kobe had bosh and wade he'd have 10 championships because lebron isn't a winner and hard work in the gym won't fix that so he never will be and thats what separates the greats to the guys that just have good stats. Like this does not make sense you could have said this when lebron was on the cavs but like lebron has A LOT of help.

Lebron is not even human bro. And it aint even close. Lebrons skillset is light years better than kobes ever was. Just look at advanced stats, they never lie. It tells you that Lebron is the greatest basketball player to ever lace em up.

bucketss
01-08-2012, 08:45 PM

that guy was clearly being sarcastic, but your post is actually 100x worse than that sarcastic,unoriginal,boring post he just made.

mark1125
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Because the world needed yet another Bron post. :facepalm:

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Hold on now, this guy brings up a good point, Kobe is getting divorced. Anyone have a link to the formula to determine how well Kobe would be doing if he hadn't cheated on his wife 105 times?

The fact that your mocking advanced stats shows that you know NOTHING about Basketball and cannot comment on it..

mark1125
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Because the world needed yet another Bron post. :facepalm:

"If Lebron takes a poo.....is it the most valuable poo?"

"If Lebron masturbates, is it the most valuable baby batter?"

"If Lebron is in the shower when Bosh drops the soap, will he pick it up?"

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
that guy was clearly being sarcastic, but your post is actually 100x worse than that sarcastic,unoriginal,boring post he just made.

I wasn't being sarcastic bro.

ugafan
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
This is just beyond ****ing stupid.

Matter.
01-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Lebron is not even human bro. And it aint even close. Lebrons skillset is light years better than kobes ever was. Just look at advanced stats, they never lie. It tells you that Lebron is the greatest basketball player to ever lace em up.

Get off Lebron's dick and Look around....

bucketss
01-08-2012, 09:15 PM
^hes trolling to make lebron fans look ******** lool so obvious

Geargo Wallace
01-08-2012, 09:15 PM

He'd have 10 Championships in 1 season? How would that be? There's so much wrong with this post/thread. It's obvious that you're autistic.

Baller1
01-08-2012, 09:23 PM
The thread title should be "When Lebron wins MVP...".

MTL_123
01-08-2012, 09:54 PM
lol are u stupid or wat if u think Lebron isnt the MVP the way hes playing right now

Dolfan305
01-08-2012, 10:22 PM
LOL it's early, but right now Lebron is the NBA and it's not even close. Put up his numbers against any one and they will dwarf them. 30 points per game on 60 freaking % shooting, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block. His efficiency, PER, tfg%, efg%, or any advanced stats are ridiculous. The closest player to him in ppg is Kobe at 27 per game and he takes nearly 5 more shots.

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 10:23 PM
lol are u stupid or wat if u think Lebron isnt the MVP the way hes playing right now

Exactly! You have to be STUPID to think Lebron isn't the MVP or the greatest player of all time...

PassengerMK
01-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Troll thread, face it, lebron is 10x better than kobe and the margin is only going to get greater.

Chronz
01-08-2012, 10:25 PM
The fact that your mocking advanced stats shows that you know NOTHING about Basketball and cannot comment on it..

Im pretty sure he was mocking Kobe

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Troll thread, face it, lebron is 10x better than kobe and the margin is only going to get greater.

Even though this thread isn't supposed to be about Kobe at all, I'll agree with you!! Lebron is 10x better than Kobe ever was A.I.A.E.C....

JordansBulls
01-08-2012, 10:33 PM
If the Heat have the best record and Lebron has the best stats, Lebron will be MVP it is as simple as that or at least he should get MVP. But then again Chicago in 1997 had the best record and MJ the best overall stats and he didn't get MVP. IMO the only threats to Lebron getting MVP will be Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose. But if the Thunder end up the #1 seed then Durant will get MVP.

Dolfan305
01-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Exactly! You have to be STUPID to think Lebron isn't the MVP or the greatest player of all time...

If Lebron isn't the MVP so far, tell me who is so I can laugh and prove you wrong in 10 seconds

bucketss
01-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Even though this thread isn't supposed to be about Kobe at all, I'll agree with you!! Lebron is 10x better than Kobe ever was A.I.A.E.C....

c'mon bro, kobe scored 81 in this one game!!! saw with my own eyes!! that clearly puts up ahead of MJ as the GREATEST!!, i mean how much is mj's career high in points 60 sometihng?? pffffffffffffffffftttttt

KOBE, black mamba, baller status, cheat on his wife?? who cares he just had sex!!!

bucketss
01-08-2012, 10:40 PM
If the Heat have the best record and Lebron has the best stats, Lebron will be MVP it is as simple as that or at least he should get MVP. But then again Chicago in 1997 had the best record and MJ the best overall stats and he didn't get MVP. IMO the only threats to Lebron getting MVP will be Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose. But if the Thunder end up the #1 seed then Durant will get MVP.

its a media award, they'll just give it to who ever is the flavor of the month

Geargo Wallace
01-08-2012, 10:41 PM
It's ****ed to think that LeBron is averaging the least minutes of his career. His PER is at 36.7 thus far. That's legendary.

c'mon bro, kobe scored 81 in this one game!!! saw with my own eyes!! that clearly puts up ahead of MJ as the GREATEST!!, i mean how much is mj's career high in points 60 sometihng?? pffffffffffffffffftttttt

KOBE, black mamba, baller status, cheat on his wife?? who cares he just had sex!!!

Obviously trolling, sarcastic, or just ********.

utl768
01-08-2012, 10:44 PM

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/08%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 10:50 PM

Efff Kobe Bro!! Lebron all day!!! So what he cant win rings.. Its not about rings or winning in sports. Its about numbers!! Everyone knows that!! I'd take having the best Per or WS over winning championships all day!

Cal827
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12711/13016607.jpg

:D

Dolfan305
01-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Efff Kobe Bro!! Lebron all day!!! So what he cant win rings.. Its not about rings or winning in sports. Its about numbers!! Everyone knows that!! I'd take having the best Per or WS over winning championships all day!

In what way is Kobe's 2010 championship relevant to the 2012 MVP?

bucketss
01-08-2012, 10:57 PM

what?? bro he played with shaq, and entered a winning organzation from the start, it may look like a perfect situation but... the pure pressure of winning of that situation means that it was actually equivalent of the minnesota timberwolves winning it this year, people don't know kobe is so good he withstood all that and still won, lebron went to the finals with scrubs sure, but really had no pressure which means it really wasnt that hard to be honest.

pimp,don,gangster, black mamba kobee brryyyyant!!!

Geargo Wallace
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM

Naw yo!!!!!!!!!! Kobe all day!!! So what he's not as good a player as LeBron... it's about being a glorified chucker!!! It's about taking more shot than your teammates even if it doesn't help you win!! Who needs PER and WS if Kobe doesn't lead in those stats? Everyone knows that! I'll take FGAs all day!

bucketss
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12711/13016607.jpg

:D

thanks bro its an honor for my sis to date this stallion.

Geargo Wallace
01-08-2012, 11:02 PM
what?? bro he played with shaq, and entered a winning organzation from the start, it may look like a perfect situation but... the pure pressure of winning of that situation means that it was actually equivalent of the minnesota timberwolves winning it this year, people don't know kobe is so good he withstood all that and still won, lebron went to the finals with scrubs sure, but really had no pressure which means it really wasnt that hard to be honest.

pimp,don,gangster, black mamba kobee brryyyyant!!!

this post is the epitome of trolling.

ne3xchamps
01-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Oh my ****ing god! Its been a couple of days without a new lebron thread!
Got to start one!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!

bucketss
01-08-2012, 11:04 PM
and yours wasnt??

nickdymez
01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Naw yo!!!!!!!!!! Kobe all day!!! So what he's not as good a player as LeBron... it's about being a glorified chucker!!! It's about taking more shot than your teammates even if it doesn't help you win!! Who needs PER and WS if Kobe doesn't lead in those stats? Everyone knows that! I'll take FGAs all day!

Naw son!!! Naw son!! Lebron!! He's still the best player in the galaxy even though he cant seem to get it done in the big stages.. You see his advanced stats in those games?? Of the charts son!!! Who cares that he scored 8 points in a finals game last year.. And??? Kobe has done that all the time.. right? And screw Kobe because he allegedly rapes women and cheats on his wife. I dont care how good he is on the court!!

ne3xchamps
01-08-2012, 11:08 PM
and yours wasnt??

Its called sarcasm, look it up in the dictionary. :laugh2:

bucketss
01-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Its called sarcasm, look it up in the dictionary. :laugh2:

wasnt talking to you...

Geargo Wallace
01-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Naw son!!! Naw son!! Lebron!! He's still the best player in the galaxy even though he cant seem to get it done in the big stages.. You see his advanced stats in those games?? Of the charts son!!! Who cares that he scored 8 points in a finals game last year.. And??? Kobe has done that all the time.. right? And screw Kobe because he allegedly rapes women and cheats on his wife. I dont care how good he is on the court!!

Naw son!!! Naw son!! Kobe!! He's still the only reason why LA won anything in the last 13 years, his teammates were OKAY, but they weren't that good.. You want to see Shaq's advanced stats?? Off the charts son!!! Who cares if Kobe got swept by the same team that LeBron lost to in 6??? LeBron plays like that every series all the time.. right? And screw LeBron because he didn't shake Dwight's hand, and went on TV to say that he wasn't staying in Cleveland. I dont care how good he is on the court because I'm a blind ******!!

Demon11
01-08-2012, 11:19 PM
another kobe nutrider, nothing to see here.

Cal827
01-08-2012, 11:27 PM
thanks bro its an honor for my sis to date this stallion.

:laugh2:... :laugh:

Ty Fast
01-08-2012, 11:33 PM

if hes the best player he should be mvp and right now he is. his team is the best and he is #1 in scoring but its early. i dont think he will finish #1 in scoring but it would be nice.

Cano4prez
01-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Only the NBA forum..

seikou8
01-09-2012, 12:41 AM
wow nba where being the best player intheleague wont get you the mvp.

Geargo Wallace
01-09-2012, 01:03 AM
wow nba where being the best player intheleague wont get you the mvp.

last year was a prime example (Rose MVP.)

shizzle09
01-09-2012, 01:08 AM

:facepalm:

really? because he doesnt practice the three?

Fnom11
01-09-2012, 01:15 AM
troll thread

Cal827
01-09-2012, 01:16 AM
I'm like 100% convinced that if Lebron wins MVP again, about 80% of the Laker/Bulls fans on this site will end up with permabans. lol

Chronz
01-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Oh I see what you guys are doing now .

UPRock
01-09-2012, 01:30 AM
He's going to win the MVP, and if he continues to play like he's doing right now his season is going to be considered one of the best all time.

ThunderousDemon
01-09-2012, 01:30 AM
If Lebron James wins the MVP award, his hairline will lose two more inches

naps
01-09-2012, 01:54 AM
SMH...These Kobephiles are ruining the entire Laker fanbase. I feel bad for the loyal Laker fans. I am glad LeBron is being defended by all but 2 fanbases.

I don't know if LeBron is gonna keep this pace up but if he does then this season will rank right near the top of legendary seasons of Jordan/Wilts. There is no way somebody else wins it if LeBron maintains his normal statistical dominance and Heat ends up with the best record.

LA_Raiders
01-09-2012, 01:54 AM
All he does is dunk...

LA_Raiders
01-09-2012, 01:55 AM
If Lebron James wins the MVP award, his hairline will lose two more inches

lol

Cano4prez
01-09-2012, 02:01 AM
All he does is dunk...

:rolleyes:

ManRam
01-09-2012, 02:03 AM

He wasn't mocking advanced stats...

naps
01-09-2012, 02:06 AM
All he does is dunk...

Still LOT better than "Chucking up 30 shots a game" or "Cheating on wife and getting caught."

Hawkeye15
01-09-2012, 02:13 AM
God forbid the best player on the planet playing for the team that may end up with more wins than any other team wins the MVP award!

Cal827
01-09-2012, 03:18 AM
God forbid the best player on the planet playing for the team that may end up with more wins than any other team wins the MVP award!

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12717/13023039.jpg

John Walls Era
01-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Who cares about MVP. Championships are better.

Geargo Wallace
01-09-2012, 10:14 AM
All he does is dunk...
I know, eh? It would be so much better if he did pretty fade aways instead. He should make it harder for himself to score. He should injure his wrist too.

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12717/13023039.jpg

****in aliens!

LakersIn5
01-09-2012, 10:27 AM
lebron is the best player in the world and is the MVP right now

NYKNYGNYY
01-09-2012, 10:41 AM
listen i hate lebron as much as the next guy, but im not gonna go bash him...Dude has talent. Theres a difference between hating and being a hater!

PhillyFaninLA
01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
So someone with Kobe in there screen name does not think Lebron should win a MVP. Shocker.

Chi StateOfMind
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Lol this guy can't be ****ing serious. Troll thread. LeBron as of right now is the MVP by a mile.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Well I think its too early to say who is MVP.but with that said I'd kinda agree with the topic maker.To be MVP you need the ball at end of games..Wade has it..so imo Wade is MVp.James is a poor mans Pippen or Pippen 3.0 (Grant Hill was 2.o, and the better knock off) James is a talent but very hyped up.if people actually look at his skills he hasn't progressed much and is thee reason why I lina dislike his game.Mvp in no order.Rose, Wade, Durant.that's bout it.

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Well I think its too early to say who is MVP.but with that said I'd kinda agree with the topic maker.To be MVP you need the ball at end of games..Wade has it..so imo Wade is MVp.James is a poor mans Pippen or Pippen 3.0 (Grant Hill was 2.o, and the better knock off) James is a talent but very hyped up.if people actually look at his skills he hasn't progressed much and is thee reason why I lina dislike his game.Mvp in no order.Rose, Wade, Durant.that's bout it.

Poor mans Pippen? i cant recall pippen averaging 27,7 and 7. and whats this obsession with having the ball at the end of the game? (which by the way he's hit a ton of game winners and was great in most of the playoffs last year, just ask the bulls and celtics) Lets discount the fact he dominates the whole game because wade takes the last shot.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Still LOT better than "Chucking up 30 shots a game" or "Cheating on wife and getting caught."

I think what he saying is, James had no half court game.IE if he was playing a good team that is efficient he'd play below par.wow.the Kobe slam on his personal life, that's low.Chucking up 30 shots, are you saying kobe is trash? If take a chucking champion over a shotless dribble machine any day

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Yes,
Poor mans Pippen? i cant recall pippen averaging 27,7 and 7. and whats this obsession with having the ball at the end of the game? (which by the way he's hit a ton of game winners and was great in most of the playoffs last year, just ask the bulls and celtics) Lets discount the fact he dominates the whole game because wade takes the last shot.

Yes, poor mans pip.Pippen put up 20 PLUS ON A TEAM WITH MJ, WHO DOMINATED THE BALL LIKE NONE OTHER.Pip was a much better on ball defender, shooter, rebounder, and passer.game 4 or 5 pip shut down Magic Johnson..not for 4.8 seconds, maybe a quarter or more.and if you're not an option to have the ball you are not MVP.So in my opinion, since wade is there go to guy in the clutch Wade is the Mvp.simple science

daleja424
01-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Pippen was a good player...but Lebron is better across the board when we look at advanced statistics:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=jamesle01&y1=2011&p2=pippesc01&y2=1995

PER, TS%, eFG%, Assist%, Ortg, Winshares... edge Lebron in all of them.

Only things Scotty could do at Lebron's level were rebound and play defense.

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Yes,

Yes, poor mans pip.Pippen put up 20 PLUS ON A TEAM WITH MJ, WHO DOMINATED THE BALL LIKE NONE OTHER.Pip was a much better on ball defender, shooter, rebounder, and passer.game 4 or 5 pip shut down Magic Johnson..not for 4.8 seconds, maybe a quarter or more.and if you're not an option to have the ball you are not MVP.So in my opinion, since wade is there go to guy in the clutch Wade is the Mvp.simple science

That told me everything i needed to know. your as biased as they come.
1.No way in the hell pippen is better at any of those things, and i doubt youll find one anyone outside of chicago (or in chicago for that matter to agree to some ******** **** like that)
2. I dont know where you got the idea that Lebrons not an option to have the ball. Because wade's shot two game winning shots this year. You obviously never watched the heat play or saw him in cleveland for that matter. anyone can make false statements.
3. Pippen averaged 20 ppg 4 times in his career, and 2 of those years was when jordan retired and he was the first option then, and only scored averaged 21ppg. Your talking about a career 16 ppg guy. Pippen cant tie Lebrons laces.
4.And Lastly, your telling me he's a better defender by pointing out A game where he "shut down" Magic, even though magic (THE POINT GAURD) had triple double game five and 10 assists game 4.

SportsAndrew25
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM
The Heat have dominated so far in this short season and Lebron has been incredible. He has scored more points per game than anyone in the NBA this season. I totally believe that he will win MVP.

bucketss
01-09-2012, 01:15 PM

wade was injured alot so far, and when he played didnt play well, so hes mvp over lebron because he made last second shots???

please start using some logic you're not a female ... i hope

lol at rose, im just going to start ignoring starting now..

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Starting off the season fresh, LBJ always dominates statistically, but when May and June rolls around, the guy who paces himself, #24, seems to be the one dominating. It's been happening like that for the better part of the last 5 seasons in the NBA, and I know will happen again this year.

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 01:18 PM
1991 Scottie "Shut Down" Magic Johnson in the 1991 NBA Finals.
First: Lets disspell a myth. Scottie Pippen did not "shut down" Magic Johnson in the 1991 NBA Finals:
Johnson's numbers in the 1991 NBA Finals:
Game Pts Rebs Ast
1 19 10 11
2* 14 7 10
3* 22 6 10
4* 22 6 11
5* 16 11 20
* games when Johnson was guarded by Pippen

get your facts straight, he didnt shut **** down

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Starting off the season fresh, LBJ always dominates statistically, but when May and June rolls around, the guy who paces himself, #24, seems to be the one dominating. It's been happening like that for the better part of the last 5 seasons in the NBA, and I know will happen again this year.

Not if his wrist falls off, and his knee snaps in half. I kid I kid.

justinnum1
01-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Dont feed the troll

bucketss
01-09-2012, 01:22 PM

it didnt happen last year, it wont happen this year, as kobe is no longer a top 2 player in the world anymore and this lakers team is obviously less talented.

Geargo Wallace
01-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Go back under your bridge, you trolls!!!!!!!

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-09-2012, 01:36 PM
The Heat have dominated so far in this short season and Lebron has been incredible. He has scored more points per game than anyone in the NBA this season. I totally believe that he will win MVP.

56 games to go.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Pippen was a good player...but Lebron is better across the board when we look at advanced statistics:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=jamesle01&y1=2011&p2=pippesc01&y2=1995

PER, TS%, eFG%, Assist%, Ortg, Winshares... edge Lebron in all of them.

Only things Scotty could do at Lebron's level were rebound and play defense.

Pip wasn't a sharp shooter and his jumper was flat, but he was a much better shooter IMO..ADVANCED STATS! are you sheldon from the Big Bang? And at james level? You guys talking as if james is an real elite defender.He didn't guard Dirk, even though imo it would've been an easy guard especially when miami need to stop him.Jason Terry lit his arse up, and told him before hand.Pierce went HAM on him.of couldn't imagine pip Dirk go nuts, or not guarding him.Jason Terry would've been ineffective.and by the way..how can james new in the same breathe as pip..0 to 6..you figure it out.

Hawkize31
01-09-2012, 01:40 PM

With the way Lebron has been playing this year, the 4th quarter hasn't mattered in many games.

Against the Mavs, it was a 30 point game going into the 4th quarter.

Against the Nets, it was a 21 point game at halftime, mainly because Lebron had 24 vs the Nets 35 in the half.

Against the Pacers, they won by 35.

Your argument about who has the ball at the end of games is weak. The Heat are ending games in the 3rd quarter or sooner.

bucketss
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM
7 footer who can easily shoot over any big men vs a 6'8 lebron = easy guard lmao, lebron cant even guard andrea bargnani, i swear please stop trolling.

PhillyFaninLA
01-09-2012, 01:43 PM
To get back on topic since this is about Lebron and the MVP and not Scottie Pippen.

I think it would a testament to how good Lebron is winning another MVP. Its always an accomplishment and when you have other players to defer to (Bosh and Wade) it become harder.

Lets not forget we still have Durant, Kobe, Rose, Dwight, Dirk, Wade on his on team and other great players in this league. To win an MVP always a great accomplishment. The numbers he have been putting up are not surprising for him but still darn near impressive.

Hawkize31
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Pip wasn't a sharp shooter and his jumper was flat, but he was a much better shooter IMO..ADVANCED STATS! are you sheldon from the Big Bang? And at james level? You guys talking as if james is an real elite defender.He didn't guard Dirk, even though imo it would've been an easy guard especially when miami need to stop him.Jason Terry lit his arse up, and told him before hand.Pierce went HAM on him.of couldn't imagine pip Dirk go nuts, or not guarding him.Jason Terry would've been ineffective.and by the way..how can james new in the same breathe as pip..0 to 6..you figure it out.

Jordan has 6, not Pippen. Figured it out.

And if you can't see (more like can't admit) that Lebron is an elite defender, you don't deserve to post anymore.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 01:45 PM
1991 Scottie "Shut Down" Magic Johnson in the 1991 NBA Finals.
First: Lets disspell a myth. Scottie Pippen did not "shut down" Magic Johnson in the 1991 NBA Finals:
Johnson's numbers in the 1991 NBA Finals:
Game Pts Rebs Ast
1 19 10 11
2* 14 7 10
3* 22 6 10
4* 22 6 11
5* 16 11 20
* games when Johnson was guarded by Pippen

get your facts straight, he didnt shut **** down

Another fact boy..you can score zero points and be the best on court.it wasnt magics stat, it was how he was getting his point s... How he controlled the game..pippen shut him down..mj said it..hell mj took offense to magic killing him and guarded him to close the series..look home fry I watch ball.I'm not a stat watcher

PhillyFaninLA
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM

And if you can't see (more like can't admit) that Lebron is an elite defender, you don't deserve to post anymore.

I think its worth mentioning you are debating someone named Bullsfan about Pippen and this seems to be someone that cannot acknowledge someone outside of the Bulls organization as what they are. Arguing might be futile.

MTL_123
01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
ok why does people keep on thinking that if youre the one taking the last shot your the mvp of the team n should be mvp robert horry was the one that was always taking the last shots for the lakers n spurs wen he was on thos team but was he the best player no. People really have to stop thinking that if you take the last shot that means your the most valuable player

bucketss
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
im more shocked he has rose in the mvp race and not lebron, *looks at username* O_o

PhillyFaninLA
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
ok why does people keep on thinking that if youre the one taking the last shot your the mvp of the team n should be mvp robert horry was the one that was always taking the last shots for the lakers n spurs wen he was on thos team but was he the best player no. People really have to stop thinking that if you take the last shot that means your the most valuable player

Very well said.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Wow you actually said that? Of love Mj, but there is no way Mj wins six without Pip.saying otherwise is not smart.I don't think you believe that.you guys act if out was Mj and 13 other guys.that same team almost went back without Mj.one game away, with pip as lead..on a worse roster than James ever had.a bunch of stand still jump shooting white boys..Will purdue, paxson, Bill cartwright...gtfoh..dennis hopson..gtfoh

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Very well said.

No play read designed for horry.he was an option that got his number called.you don't go one on onelike street ball.you run a play go through your options.horry was the open option, but I guarantee you that play want for horry, hence that's why he was soo open.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Very well said.

wade was injured alot so far, and when he played didnt play well, so hes mvp over lebron because he made last second shots???

please start using some logic you're not a female ... i hope

lol at rose, im just going to start ignoring starting now..

Why not Rose? Head to head killed cp3..tops in the east, clear leader of his team..I se your a hater.I say wade because he gets the ball.he imo won it for the heat vs. bulls.he put the ball in the hoop when james struggled, then prior to that he chased a young rose for 3 quarts ers.
I'm fair, I see the real.I don't spore random facts.there's lies, damn lies and statistics..look it up that's a real saying

Geargo Wallace
No play read designed for horry.he was an option that got his number called.you don't go one on onelike street ball.you run a play go through your options.horry was the open option, but I guarantee you that play want for horry, hence that's why he was soo open.

You've been speaking complete gibberish this whole thread.

mngopher35
Remember how james shut down rose in the ecf? Im guessing you dont think he did. I mean actually shutdown, unlike pippen vs magic. I understand you dont like statistics and only are concerned with what you see, but we all watch games too. Stats can help show more about a game once its over, you should look into them sometime or else you might think robert horry is goat because he has six rings.

Geargo Wallace
01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Why not Rose? Head to head killed cp3..tops in the east, clear leader of his team..I se your a hater.I say wade because he gets the ball.he imo won it for the heat vs. bulls.he put the ball in the hoop when james struggled, then prior to that he chased a young rose for 3 quarts ers.
I'm fair, I see the real.I don't spore random facts.there's lies, damn lies and statistics..look it up that's a real saying

Did you even watch the Chicago/HEAT series? You're the one spreading lies. LeBron was an animal in that series, and he was undoubtedly the best player.

Geargo Wallace
01-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Remember how james shut down rose in the ecf? Im guessing you dont think he did. I mean actually shutdown, unlike pippen vs magic. I understand you dont like statistics and only are concerned with what you see, but we all watch games too. Stats can help show more about a game once its over, you should look into them sometime or else you might think robert horry is goat because he has six rings.

Horry won 7 >>> Jordan's 6

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Another fact boy..you can score zero points and be the best on court.it wasnt magics stat, it was how he was getting his point s... How he controlled the game..pippen shut him down..mj said it..hell mj took offense to magic killing him and guarded him to close the series..look home fry I watch ball.I'm not a stat watcher

You dont understand ****, he still got his by getting assists. and pippen didnt just gaurd him at the end of which ever game you cant specify, he gaurded him the majority of the series dip ****. and i know you dont watch stats, you make em up as you go along, 20 point scorer..pffft, he bareley got 20 as the first option. enjoy living in your fantasy world where Pippen is even in the same category as Lebron.

Johnsons's 1991 NBA Finals Stats: 18.6ppg 8.0rpg 12.4apg
Johnson's 1991 NBA Finals stats while guarded by Pippen: 18.5ppg 7.5rpg 12.8apg

they won that series because Jordans a monster and worthy and scott were injured at the end.

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:09 PM
7 footer who can easily shoot over any big men vs a 6'8 lebron = easy guard lmao, lebron cant even guard andrea bargnani, i swear please stop trolling.

Bruce bowen 6"7 locked dirk down..marion have it to him.udoko gavehim fits..all under 6"9

bucketss
01-09-2012, 02:10 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL really?? lebron close that series out wth wade struggling and blcoked rose at the end to seal it you're so blnd its funny let me remind you what happened i apologize if this might bring back any nightmares

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc9G_RLY2Bo

^ tell who had the ball last lol smh

Hawkize31
01-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Wow you actually said that? Of love Mj, but there is no way Mj wins six without Pip.saying otherwise is not smart.I don't think you believe that.you guys act if out was Mj and 13 other guys.that same team almost went back without Mj.one game away, with pip as lead..on a worse roster than James ever had.a bunch of stand still jump shooting white boys..Will purdue, paxson, Bill cartwright...gtfoh..dennis hopson..gtfoh

There is no way Pippen wins 2 without MJ.

bucketss
01-09-2012, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg_DLzwoZ_I

lebron send bulls fishing

bucketss
01-09-2012, 02:12 PM
even the biggest illogical lebron hater cant deny this smh

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:13 PM
You dont understand ****, he still got his by getting assists. and pippen didnt just gaurd him at the end of which ever game you cant specify, he gaurded him the majority of the series dip ****. and i know you dont watch stats, you make em up as you go along, 20 point scorer..pffft, he bareley got 20 as the first option. enjoy living in your fantasy world where Pippen is even in the same category as Lebron.

Bask isn't about points really, its about controlling the flow making bums get easy buckets.pip disrupted that.kidd controlled the game for years notgoing over 20 points.great player do that

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 02:17 PM

when the **** did he struggle?, he torched the bulls, and then stopped rose at the end of the game.

You wanna talk about about sayings, talk about your precious pippen saying Lebron could end up being better than Jordan.

bucketss
01-09-2012, 02:19 PM
when the **** did he struggle?, he torched the bulls, and then stopped rose at the end of the game.

You wanna talk about about sayings, talk about your precious pippen saying Lebron could end up being better than Jordan.

that kid obviously know more about pippen, the scottie pippen himself...:rolleyes:

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Pp

Johnsons's 1991 NBA Finals Stats: 18.6ppg 8.0rpg 12.4apg
Johnson's 1991 NBA Finals stats while guarded by Pippen: 18.5ppg 7.5rpg 12.8apg

they won that series because Jordans a monster and worthy and scott were injured at the end.

With the way Lebron has been playing this year, the 4th quarter hasn't mattered in many games.

Against the Mavs, it was a 30 point game going into the 4th quarter.

Against the Nets, it was a 21 point game at halftime, mainly because Lebron had 24 vs the Nets 35 in the half.

Against the Pacers, they won by 35.

Your argument about who has the ball at the end of games is weak. The Heat are ending games in the 3rd quarter or sooner.
Wow..are you new, Magic said it, pip said it mj said it.the deciding factor was pip on magic because its not doing magic from scoring its making the offense disrupt.magic is an star he was going to get his.out was about managing the game and the deficits
And I'm glad you were talking about the mac game this year..did you realize the mavs if they had a few more minutes the game would've been in reach.did you see the coach rush the heat players off the court when the game was getting close, its better to say the bench let them back in compared to last year theme..front runners who can't close.btw I was at that game

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Bask isn't about points really, its about controlling the flow making bums get easy buckets.pip disrupted that.kidd controlled the game for years notgoing over 20 points.great player do that

Genius, he had double digit assists in almost every game! what are you talking about?

And There you go with this points **** again, YOU brought up that pippen was a 20ppg scorer with Jordan dominating the ball, YOU were using that as a reason for pippen being better than lebron. He "disrupted" Magics "flow" of the game supposedly for a period, but got torched, couldnt stop him from getting boards, or stop the"flow" the other 4 games he covered him. And your telling me he he's a better defender than lebron because of that?

mngopher35
01-09-2012, 02:25 PM

Lebron is a better scorer and passer than Pippen so either way you look at it hes the better player. So far you have made claims that its all about what you see even though everyone proves that what your seeing is wrong. Do you think maybe you need to start watching basketball a different way and gain a different understanding or do you think everyone in the world is a hater?

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:26 PM
that kid obviously know more about pippen, the scottie pippen himself...:rolleyes:

Everyone knows pip hates mj shadow.I was on a nike league years ago pip was the host, when some dumb kid asked where mj was pip said **** MJ I'm here.I got a few more if you got time

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Lebron is a better scorer and passer than Pippen so either way you look at it hes the better player. So far you have made claims that its all about what you see even though everyone proves that what your seeing is wrong. Do you think maybe you need to start watching basketball a different way and gain a different understanding or do you think everyone in the world is a hater?

Point taken..if rather watch it my way..I played every level except NBA..I'm looking at you guys asking...wtf are you guys watching..but itjust came to mind, when I run my camps the same youngsters like some of you, amd oldies too really don't get ball.it doesn't click until I get them on the court and tutor them or bust there arse.show them thee
Mind frame inside the game.

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 02:31 PM
alright Scottie, im going to let you believe what you like. Im getting a headache trying to decifer the Crap your writing anyways, both the content and the grammar.

rickshaw
01-09-2012, 02:36 PM

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/obvious-troll.jpg

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Genius, he had double digit assists in almost every game! what are you talking about?

And There you go with this points **** again, YOU brought up that pippen was a 20ppg scorer with Jordan dominating the ball, YOU were using that as a reason for pippen being better than lebron. He "disrupted" Magics "flow" of the game supposedly for a period, but got torched, couldnt stop him from getting boards, or stop the"flow" the other 4 games he covered him. And your telling me he he's a better defender than lebron because of that?

Wow can you passs the bud.Magic was posting Mj, made easy opportunities for his team.Pip forced him further from basket..I didn't say shut him out cold I said shut him down.James didn't guard Dirk..is he elite? Maybe.would pip guard dirk? Chances are yes.that's the dif.one is about winning the other the juries still out.

tbone2171
01-09-2012, 02:50 PM
56 games to go.

Whatever helps you sleep at night brah

Heatcheck
01-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Let me put in a disclaimer before anyone that reads this thinks im dumb enough to discredit pippens efforts.

Pippen was a BIG factor in covering Magic, and they probably wouldnt have won it if not for that match up, but there is a big difference between slowing magic down from the end of the second game and on, and "Shutting Down" Magic Johnson, as evident by his output. Pippen was integral, but if Jordan hadn't had arguably the greatest finals performance ever, Magic still would've come away with that championship, WITH Scottie guarding him.

bucketss
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Everyone knows pip hates mj shadow.I was on a nike league years ago pip was the host, when some dumb kid asked where mj was pip said **** MJ I'm here.I got a few more if you got time

umm i already know that, but you're saying lebron is a poor mans pippen when pippen himself would tell you lebron is the better player genious.

CHANGO
01-09-2012, 03:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOz-DAbyz8A

Derrick Rose didn't even touch the ball on that last play. Shame of MVP, the real MVP is Luol Deng he deserves it! I think he is the MVP so far! My list?

1.Luol Deng(you said it better
To be MVP you need the ball at end of games..)
2.Noah(Game winner assist)
3.Thibs(He designed the play)

BULLSFAN0810
01-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Let me put in a disclaimer before anyone that reads this thinks im dumb enough to discredit pippens efforts.

Pippen was a BIG factor in covering Magic, and they probably wouldnt have won it if not for that match up, but there is a big difference between slowing magic down from the end of the second game and on, and "Shutting Down" Magic Johnson, as evident by his output. Pippen was integral, but if Jordan hadn't had arguably the greatest finals performance ever, Magic still would've come away with that championship, WITH Scottie guarding him.

Its cool bro, I kinda agree.but get this...elites usually get there average on a bad night.its the flow of there game you gots to kill.It was cool.peace

naps
01-09-2012, 09:34 PM
2 fanbases hate the greatest on the planet #TrollsGonnaTroll

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-25-2012, 09:45 PM
^^^Banned!