PDA

View Full Version : Thunders Should Pursue Howard

MetroMan
01-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Regardless of Durant's recent extension, this does not mean he will spend his entire career there.

Eventually, when NBA superstars do not win after many years they leave

Examples: Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Iverson, Lebron, Melo, Almost Kobe, Dwight sooner or later

Durant is in the top 2 best scorers of the NBA. But his only flaw is his weakness. Adding Dwight to the mix will surely benefit Durant in many ways.

Durant is already if not the Best scorer in the NBA. And Dwight is the best defender in the NBA

Thunders should pursue Howard like the clippers did with Paul.

My proposed trade idea is : (please keep in mind "NBA trade Machine" is down so I'm not sure if the contracts work or not)

Westbrook OR Harden+Perkins+Ibaka FOR Dwight and Nelson

Nelson
Harden
Durant
Collison
Howard

Gibby
01-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Westbrook is a FA so why would Magic make this deal. Unless Westbrook is willing to resign an extension and I am not sure he would.

Harden seems like a much better deal for Magic. Losing harden would be a big blow but for Dwight you have to do it.

Green Storm
01-08-2012, 02:00 AM
I've never heard of the "Thunders".
A lot of teams should go after Dwight but he has already made it known he wants to be in a big market.

Wes_Craven
01-08-2012, 02:02 AM
No!!!

Sadds The Gr8
01-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Why is there so much ****** should pursue Howard threads? EVERYONE should pursue Howard...only a couple teams have a chance to.

Sactown
01-08-2012, 02:07 AM
That would be a bad idea now since Maynor is out for who knows how long

Melo313
01-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Westbrook is a RFA...they can match is offer and force him to stay. You could go after Howard, but Dwight does not want to leave in Oklahoma regardless of who is there. Why don't u think no one haw signed there yet...Oklahoma has no market.

Sactown
01-08-2012, 02:32 AM
3 way trade that lands Westbrook in LA! Kobe and Westbrook dare I say it?

Chuck off? :speechless:

Green Storm
01-08-2012, 02:38 AM
Why is there so much ****** should pursue Howard threads? EVERYONE should pursue Howard...only a couple teams have a chance to.

This

This

And more of this.
I cannot ****ing wait until the deadline passes.
The NBA forum on PSD is by far the worst forum here.
Probably one of the worst forum sections on the whole internet.

iggypop123
01-08-2012, 02:46 AM
this always pops up once in a while. the thunder like what they have. thats why they havent gone after him.

theheatles
01-10-2012, 09:03 PM
there's 4 nba teams you don't add an 's' at the end...jazz,magic, heat and thunder

danzaqk
01-10-2012, 10:44 PM
That would be a bad idea now since Maynor is out for who knows how long

yeah.http://www.collegefun4u.com/track.php?u=2

JayStar-8
01-10-2012, 10:56 PM
yes, but will he re-sign there?

ee
01-10-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't even know where OKC is and I was in the NAVY stationed both east and west part of the country...

goalie
01-10-2012, 11:39 PM
why are wilt and kareem on that list?