PDA

View Full Version : Durant or Lebron

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 04:13 PM
This seems like an argument of late but Durant is the better player he's the better scorer and he is a lot younger.

Doogolas
01-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Lololol, overall LeBron is so far and away better than Durant it's not even funny. And Durant is a ****ing beast. But come on man.

Who would I take if I'm starting a team? Durant 100/100 times cause he's younger and cheaper. But LeBron is still better.

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:19 PM
lebron... first Lebron is probabaly the best 2 way player in the league by far. second if Lebron wanted too he COULD drop 40+ almost every night... lebron is also a better passer and rebounder. Durant is an amazing player but not on lebrons level

blastmasta26
01-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Durant is a better shooter than LeBron. But LeBron is superior in every other aspect of the game and overall.

tredigs
01-07-2012, 04:23 PM
You're an idiot. Start lurking more, making threads less.

bucketss
01-07-2012, 04:26 PM
only kids that watch basketball because of flash,freshness,swagger, and such think durant is better than lebron.

tredigs
01-07-2012, 04:27 PM
I especially like how he makes this thread after one of the most dominant opening stretches of games in NBA history by Lebron.

Dade County
01-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Wade or Mj

Can a mod close this... thank you

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:28 PM
only kids that watch basketball because of flash,freshness,swagger, and such think durant is better than lebron.

i was gonna guess hes never watch a game and just looked up PPG from last year then made this thread :shrug:

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Your all idiots I'm a kid and I love the flash yea Lebron is good but I just like Durant better and Durant can easily drop threes and is also 6 11 and is a better defensive player. And he can play more then one position , as can Lebron and by the way TREDIGS your telling me to stop making new threads well you keep looking at them and you commented like 3 times in a row so you can't say anything. And the only reason people liked the heat is because the big three and they said they'd win like 7 to 10 titles. They got beat my the Mavs.

Big Zo
01-07-2012, 04:38 PM
This is the same little kid that started that other thread titled: "Championship teams", and went on about how the Heat wouldn't win without Wade and LeBron. No effing ****, sherlock!

blastmasta26
This is the same little kid that started that other thread titled: "Championship teams", and went on about how the Heat wouldn't win without Wade and LeBron. No effing ****, sherlock!
:laugh:

thekmp211
lebron is the best player in the league.

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Your all idiots I'm a kid and I love the flash yea Lebron is good but I just like Durant better and Durant can easily drop threes and is also 6 11 and is a better defensive player. And he can play more then one position , as can Lebron and by the way TREDIGS your telling me to stop making new threads well you keep looking at them and you commented like 3 times in a row so you can't say anything. And the only reason people liked the heat is because the big three and they said they'd win like 7 to 10 titles. They got beat my the Mavs.

um no he isnt.. listen bud. we all make stupid threads/posts.. but think a little more. this isnt really up for debate :P lebron is the best player in the world.. i dont even like Lebron in fact i hate him but you gotta be blind not to see it.

Sox72
01-07-2012, 04:40 PM

tredigs just got owned!

hineswardfan
01-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Lebron is a better defender and can practically play any position. Logic fail.

blastmasta26
01-07-2012, 04:42 PM
:laugh2: Durant is a better defensive player than LeBron? Come on bro.

CELTICSFAN12
I know he's the best I just hate him so much that I'm just saying Durant is better just because he's probably the second best.but it's just the fact that I just don't like Lebron and I probably never will like Lebron until he gets traded to the Celtics hehehe.

Chi City23
Did he just say Durant is a better defender than Lebron??

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I know he's the best I just hate him so much that I'm just saying Durant is better just because he's probably the second best.but it's just the fact that I just don't like Lebron and I probably never will like Lebron until he gets traded to the Celtics hehehe.

see there is this guy that lebron plays with.. i think his name is dwayne something er another.. he may have something to say about Durant being number 2 :eyebrow:

blastmasta26
01-07-2012, 04:44 PM
see there is this guy that lebron plays with.. i think his name is dwayne something er another.. he may have something to say about Durant being number 2 :eyebrow:
Howard as well.

C_Mund
01-07-2012, 04:45 PM
I know Lebron's better but since I'm a fan of a team that continually has star players bolt I'd take KD. I like his attitude way more than Lebron's and since I believe that they'll both win at least one championship I'd rather have the likeable guy representing my team

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Howard as well.

oh ya for sure i was just talking about number 2.. id put KD 4 or 5

Htownballa1622
01-07-2012, 04:48 PM

Lol can this be closed? Look at the reasoning for the thread.

"I just hate him so much" :facepalm:

Sixerlover
01-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Come on. Not even a question.

MTL_123
01-07-2012, 04:50 PM

Durant a better defensive player than Lebron WAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat r u smoking if u think durant is better at d then Lebron

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-07-2012, 04:54 PM

http://www.google.ee/imgres?q=haters+gonna+hate+monkey+balls&um=1&hl=et&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=917&tbm=isch&tbnid=-B7ShE6a12WyZM:&imgrefurl=http://weknowmemes.com/2011/10/shakesbear/&docid=Uvul3Kv3qbP0YM&imgurl=http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/gallery/haters-gonna-hate/haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg&w=600&h=423&ei=3bAIT_iiA-mP4gT_9rmJDQ&zoom=1

Hawkeye15
01-07-2012, 04:55 PM
LeBron over Durant all day, any day. Better defender, passer, rebounder, and just as good of a scorer.

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:57 PM
http://www.google.ee/imgres?q=haters+gonna+hate+monkey+balls&um=1&hl=et&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=917&tbm=isch&tbnid=-B7ShE6a12WyZM:&imgrefurl=http://weknowmemes.com/2011/10/shakesbear/&docid=Uvul3Kv3qbP0YM&imgurl=http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/gallery/haters-gonna-hate/haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg&w=600&h=423&ei=3bAIT_iiA-mP4gT_9rmJDQ&zoom=1

:laugh:

ClippersE.G
01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Kevin Durant because he doesnt need to just dunk and lay the ball up all game. He can make jumpers. He can score from everywhere on the floor just just have to leak out to get wide open dunks and layups.

ramz.n
01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
lebron plays more like a small forward..durant plays more like a shooting guard..durant is by far the superior shooter..personally if I would start a team..I would go with Durant...Would love to see them go head to head if the heat and thunder are in the nba finals.

Nick O
01-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Kevin Durant because he doesnt need to just dunk and lay the ball up all game. He can make jumpers. He can score from everywhere on the floor just just have to leak out to get wide open dunks and layups.

riigghht.. 1. it doesnt matter how you score really.. 2 lebron is better at every other aspect. you realize there is more to basketball than scoring right?

justinnum1
01-07-2012, 05:04 PM

I can not take anything you say serious after reading that.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-07-2012, 05:06 PM

so lebron creating himself wide open dunks and layups is bad...ok:rolleyes:

kobebabe
01-07-2012, 05:12 PM
:facepalm:

GrumpyOldMan
01-07-2012, 05:14 PM

You are as entitled to an opinion as anyone else is, but I don't think based on all your posts that even you believe this. I hope you stick around and offer your thoughts and ideas, but hopefully you can offer more than this.

Nick O
01-07-2012, 05:16 PM
You are as entitled to an opinion as anyone else is, but I don't think based on all your posts that even you believe this. I hope you stick around and offer your thoughts and ideas, but hopefully you can offer more than this.

thats not very grumpy.. but Oscar <3 win avatar

Geargo Wallace
01-07-2012, 05:18 PM
this is one of those :facepalm: threads.

utl768
01-07-2012, 05:20 PM
lebron is better

durant is still godly tho

GrumpyOldMan
01-07-2012, 05:21 PM
thats not very grumpy.. but Oscar <3 win avatar

jacka**. ;)

nickdymez
01-07-2012, 05:23 PM
There is nobody better than Lebron! And there never will be!!!!

billsftw
01-07-2012, 05:24 PM
where the **** are all these new posters getting this **** from?
it's like they learn basketball from ****ing video games...

Mane
01-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I like Durant more so Durant is better.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-07-2012, 05:28 PM
There is nobody better than Lebron! And there never will be!!!!

http://www.google.ee/imgres?q=ok+wtf+is+this&um=1&hl=et&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=917&tbm=isch&tbnid=ICClVjEaMmyHAM:&imgrefurl=http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/videogame-girlfriends/1193591%3Fpage%3D3&docid=PHPA0UMI0XRv3M&imgurl=http://media.intellipoker.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/minraise/wtf_is_this_****.jpg&w=400&h=297&ei=x7gIT__XPKH34QSVpsjGDg&zoom=1

SteBO
01-07-2012, 05:29 PM
This thread as been far from productive........