PDA

View Full Version : Championship teams

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 03:33 PM
We all know the heat yes we know they are probably the strongest team in the league and are pretty good with Lebron and wade out with only bosh and the surrounding core playing with them but if they get into the playoffs and Lebron and Wade get hurt there in trouble.Dont get me wrong Bosh is good but he's not that good to lead a team I mean we seen it in Toronto but bosh is an Allstar and an awesome player but other then them three that's all they got although Chalmers and Haslem have been playing good ball along with the veterans on the team and the rest of the players but they won't win with Lebron and Wade out but with them in and with Bosh and giving a team effort they will.Other teams that are strong and are in the race for the championship are the bulls,clippers and always the lakers and the celtics.

miller
01-07-2012, 03:48 PM
If any team in the league loses 2 of its core players then they will be in trouble come playoff time. If Miami lost 2 of the best players on the planet then of course they would have problems in the playoffs.

But Miami have some established players so saying they lack quality after the big 3 is just wrong in my opinion. Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, Joel Anthony and the rookie Norris Cole are a good quality supporting cast.

Fnom11
01-07-2012, 03:49 PM
wtf did you just say

MTL_123
01-07-2012, 03:52 PM
this goes for every team lakers kobe n gasol or bynum go down their prob not making the playoffs. Bulls if they lose rose n Deng their not making the playoffs same thing with Miami if they lost wade n Lebron

THE GIPPER
01-07-2012, 03:53 PM
use periods bro

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Yes we all know your a heat fan but come on they are not going to win with out LBj and dwade and yea miller they do have a good supporting cast but not good enough I mean there supporting cast is nothing like Okc's and if Durant and Westbrook were hurt yes they would loose games but not much and I forgot to put Okc's is the championship teams and they are a powerhouse and are in the race just as anyone and Durant is the best player in the nba don't even argue but it's a great competitive year in the nba.

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 04:00 PM
And sorry fnom11 the Durant is better than Lebron. and who cares about periods man this ain't school. Oh and i think even though they are old the Celtics might have the best starting 5 in the league along with the la clippers and the Okc thunder.

THE GIPPER
01-07-2012, 04:04 PM
:facepalm:

mngopher35
01-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Durant might be the best scorer, but everyone knows lebron is the best player. Dont even argue because numbers and common sense point to lebron.

Birdmannn
01-07-2012, 04:05 PM
And sorry fnom11 the Durant is better than Lebron. and who cares about periods man this ain't school. Oh and i think even though they are old the Celtics might have the best starting 5 in the league along with the la clippers and the Okc thunder.

If I could delete you I would.

SugeKnight
01-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Warriors mother****er!

miller
01-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Yes we all know your a heat fan but come on they are not going to win with out LBj and dwade and yea miller they do have a good supporting cast but not good enough I mean there supporting cast is nothing like Okc's and if Durant and Westbrook were hurt yes they would loose games but not much and I forgot to put Okc's is the championship teams and they are a powerhouse and are in the race just as anyone and Durant is the best player in the nba don't even argue but it's a great competitive year in the nba.

Was this a response to me? I'm assuming this was addressed to me since I made the point of saying the Heat have some quality beyond its big 3. I completely agree that without LBJ and Wade Miami will not win the Championship. Like Boston will be out without Rondo and Pierce, OKC without Durant and Westbrook etc.

And I'm a Knick fan not a Heat fan.

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 04:11 PM
What is your problems Durant is better and when all the hype when Lebron was a free agent he didn't have to say where he was going over tv he ain't that big I don't think anyone is big enough for that except for maybe Michael Jordan when he played but he didn't switch teams and look how many championships he won Lebron should have stayed with Clevland. Same with Kobe he won a few rings and he stayed with the la lakers his whole career and I don't see him going anywhere.

Dade County
01-07-2012, 04:11 PM
If I could delete you I would.

lol

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 04:12 PM
No I was saying miller that you said the right thing.

THE GIPPER
01-07-2012, 04:22 PM
No I was saying miller that you said the right thing.

I dont think you even know what your trying to say

Chi City23
01-07-2012, 04:39 PM
The thread title is so misleading.

Nick O
01-07-2012, 04:40 PM
..... if the wizards had lebron and wade.... im sorry what are you saying?

Cradle_Rock
01-07-2012, 04:45 PM
What is your problems Durant is better and when all the hype when Lebron was a free agent he didn't have to say where he was going over tv he ain't that big I don't think anyone is big enough for that except for maybe Michael Jordan when he played but he didn't switch teams and look how many championships he won Lebron should have stayed with Clevland. Same with Kobe he won a few rings and he stayed with the la lakers his whole career and I don't see him going anywhere.

if you're saying Durant is better because of how LeBron handled the free agency, then you're just ignorant. Yes Durant is just as good, if not better of a scorer than LeBron, but it's what LeBron brings to his team that makes him as good of a player as he is. LeBron can score, play defense, and get his players involved, Durant is raw, but LeBron is by far the better overall player. Yeah he doesn't have any rings, yet at least, but some of the greatest of all time don't have any rings either. Those third string scrubs like Luke Walton have rings from being lucky enough to be on the lakers, but does that make them better than the ringless players like reggie miller, charles barkley, and chris webber? people who judge player's skill level by the number of rings are ********.

Chi StateOfMind
01-07-2012, 06:46 PM
:facepalm: and FAIL all the way around.

Please learn how to write as well.

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Who cares I don't really care how I write it ain't what this sites about. It's about sports not English class.

latinofire21
01-07-2012, 06:57 PM
These posts might be the most longwinded most incoherent responses I have ever read. I was actually lost between the first paragraph of no punctuation, but it is just getting worse. I am by no means an English teacher, but can you pleaseeeeee collect your thoughts before you ramble a 8 line sentence with your whole thought lol?

Geargo Wallace
01-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Who cares I don't really care how I write it ain't what this sites about. It's about sports not English class.

honestly you dont have to be very good at grammaerrr and speeeeling but it does help to try and do it propurly because it makes it ezer for peeple to read and understand and respond without having their brain explode all over their screen and ruin their computer in the process that would really suck so maybeee u should care how you write just a little bit your threads will get mor respekt tht way also im not very gud at it either but i tri my best

Sofnr
01-07-2012, 07:33 PM
honestly you dont have to be very good at grammaerrr and speeeeling but it does help to try and do it propurly because it makes it ezer for peeple to read and understand and respond without having their brain explode all over their screen and ruin their computer in the process that would really suck so maybeee u should care how you write just a little bit your threads will get mor respekt tht way also im not very gud at it either but i tri my best

:laugh:

Corey
01-07-2012, 08:14 PM
I literally couldn't even get through the first two lines of the OP.

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I am ********.How do you fell now.:sigh:

Nick O
01-07-2012, 08:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4MqTCIDKhU

Geargo Wallace
01-07-2012, 08:28 PM

The first step is admitting it. Well done!

CELTICSFAN12
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I am just giving in opinion. If people don't like it well than don't say bad **** sorry im only a kid and I don't know to put my periods after everything I say. Sorry for that.

Iodine

I didn't fall....

CELTICSFAN12
And I'm not ********

Nick O
01-07-2012, 08:32 PM
I am just giving in opinion. If people don't like it well than don't say bad **** sorry im only a kid and I don't know to put my periods after everything I say. Sorry for that.

i hate you

Geargo Wallace
01-07-2012, 08:33 PM
And I'm not ********

you're special.

Iodine
01-07-2012, 08:34 PM
you're special.

No you!

Geargo Wallace
01-07-2012, 08:38 PM
No you!

Awww, you're too kind!

Iodine
01-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Awww, you're too kind!

Your too satanic!

blastmasta26
01-07-2012, 08:57 PM
This thread has enlightened me on many aspects of basketball.

Geargo Wallace
01-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Your too satanic!

Noooo way!

Corey
01-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Your too satanic!

You're *