PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum

Ari Gold
12-31-2011, 07:40 PM
First, is Bynum the best center in the Western Conference?

Second, can people agree that Bynum is better than Brook Lopez?

This thread was mostly for ManRam lol

But in all seriousness, can we all agree that Bynum is the 2nd best center in the NBA behind Amundson. :rolleyes:

Iodine
12-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Sweeeet I win the over/under bet!

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Yes he's the best Center in the West, but who cares? That's like saying you're proud of being the best of the retards.

No I not believe he is a better player than Lopez. I believe he's a better Center because he's tougher, a better defender and rebounder but I believe Lopez is the better player.

This argument goes two ways. You could argue that Lopez wouldn't have 20 ppg on the Lakers, but you can't say Bynum would shot-put his scoring average while facing double and triple teams even though he gets more shots.

Also, people for some reason think Lopez is a career 6 RPG player. Based on his college and healthy NBA seasons, he's an 8-9 RPG player. Not great, but not nearly as bad as 6.

People also forget, or neglect the fact that he lost about 30-40 pounds due to mono last season.

Bynum has great potential, but I have my reservations on him.

Dwight
Bogut
Horford(playing out of position)
Lopez
Noah
Gasol

Even if you don't agree with me on Noah, you cannot deny Dwight Bogut Horford and Noah are all better than Bynum which makes his case of "Best C of the West" very weak.

Young and Stupid
12-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Heh.

Exhibit A (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=lopezbr01&p2=bynuman01)

Exhibit B (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTm9onQULVg)

I'll await excuses from Lakers fans.

ManRam
12-31-2011, 07:48 PM
First, is Bynum the best center in the Western Conference?

Second, can people agree that Bynum is better than Brook Lopez?

This thread was mostly for ManRam lol

But in all seriousness, can we all agree that Bynum is the 2nd best center in the NBA behind Amundson. :rolleyes:

Poop. I was hoping someone would legit make this!

He looked great. There is nothing stopping him from being amazing and unstoppable, except injuries and attitude. He's just too big. He get get position on just about any center in the league, and once he gets the ball it's going in. He doesn't do a lot besides catch and score, but he'll never need to. I remember that game last year against the Magic where he seemingly towered over Dwight, just physically dominating him. He'll never be the most talented player, but like Dwight, there are things that matter more than talent...and he has it.

But this is all over-reactionary. We do this every year, and after like every game of his. He can do this on any given night, then he can disappear, then he can get injured...

He needs a complete and dominant season before he proves that it's more than just potential.

thenetslegend
12-31-2011, 07:48 PM
he is better than lopez but this is a homer thread right?

Robbw241
12-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Bynum is slightly better

Vinylman
12-31-2011, 07:49 PM
We can all agree on one thing...

Neither is the best C in the NBA!

Teeboy1487
12-31-2011, 07:51 PM
ManRam wins right? Just one game. Bynum has been one of the best young centers in the league when healthy. He did what he has been capable of for a while now when healthy. I don't care where he stands in league and what others think. As long as he plays to his capability, I'm good. As far as Brook and Bynum, it's very close. Brook is really good too.

Squad13
12-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Heh.

Exhibit A (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=lopezbr01&p2=bynuman01)

Exhibit B (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTm9onQULVg)

I'll await excuses from Lakers fans.

:laugh2: Bynum is the better overall player and taking small sample sizes.. most of which when Bynum isn't even guarding him isn't a way to prove otherwise. Given the numbers you just saw what Bynum is capable of. Lopez has a ceiling of Chris Bosh IMO Bynums is higher.

ManRam
12-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Brook is better than he showed last year...that's for damn sure.

Who cares? They'll prove it and settle it on the court, not via a war of words between fans...

Iodine
12-31-2011, 07:55 PM

Who cares? They'll prove it and settle it on the court, not via a war of words between fans...

Y U No answer my VM's?

Vinylman
12-31-2011, 07:56 PM

How are they ever gonna play more than 2 games a year against one another? Is Lopez headed to the West? Bynum to the East? God knows the Nets will not make the finals for the forseeable future

Young and Stupid
12-31-2011, 08:00 PM
:laugh2: Bynum is the better overall player and taking small sample sizes.. most of which when Bynum isn't even guarding him isn't a way to prove otherwise. Given the numbers you just saw what Bynum is capable of. Lopez has a ceiling of Chris Bosh IMO Bynums is higher.

:laugh2: That's obviously not the case for why (or how) Lopez is better than Bynum; just as this one game is not evidence for Bynum being the better player.

Personally, I think Bynum is the more talented player. Lopez is the more skilled one. Bynum's ceiling is higher, but it seems to be less attainable (if we can say such a thing) than Lopez's. Bynum's injury history is obviously an issue; when a player -- more notably: a big-man -- has yet to complete a full season after five years in the league and has had multiple surgeries to his lower-half, it doesn't bode well for the future.

So, who's the more talented player? Andrew Bynum. Who would a sensible individual -- not that every GM in the league is such (see: Smith, Otis) -- prefer? Brook Lopez.

JIDsanity
12-31-2011, 08:03 PM
If Bynum really that great of a player, why trade him?

ManRam
12-31-2011, 08:03 PM
How are they ever gonna play more than 2 games a year against one another? Is Lopez headed to the West? Bynum to the East? God knows the Nets will not make the finals for the forseeable future

You don't have to play head-to-head to prove who is better...

ManRam
12-31-2011, 08:04 PM
:laugh2: That's obviously not the case for why (or how) Lopez is better than Bynum; just as this one game is not evidence for Bynum being the better player.

Personally, I think Bynum is the more talented player. Lopez is the more skilled one. Bynum's ceiling is higher, but it seems to be less attainable (if we can say such a thing) than Lopez's. Bynum's injury history is obviously an issue; when a player -- more notably: a big-man -- has yet to complete a full season after five years in the league and has had multiple surgeries to his lower-half, it doesn't bode well for the future.

So, who's the more talented player? Andrew Bynum. Who would a sensible individual -- not that every GM in the league is such (see: Smith, Otis) -- prefer? Brook Lopez.

I think this is a really fair assessment.

Well-said.

Gagan136
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Bynum is # 2 in the league IMO

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM

Yeah no great player ever gets traded......... besides Chris Paul, Melo, Dennis Johnson, Moses Malone, and tons of others

TheHoopsProphet
12-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Yes he's the best Center in the West, but who cares? That's like saying you're proud of being the best of the retards.

No I not believe he is a better player than Lopez. I believe he's a better Center because he's tougher, a better defender and rebounder but I believe Lopez is the better player.

This argument goes two ways. You could argue that Lopez wouldn't have 20 ppg on the Lakers, but you can't say Bynum would shot-put his scoring average while facing double and triple teams even though he gets more shots.

Also, people for some reason think Lopez is a career 6 RPG player. Based on his college and healthy NBA seasons, he's an 8-9 RPG player. Not great, but not nearly as bad as 6.

People also forget, or neglect the fact that he lost about 30-40 pounds due to mono last season.

Dwight
Bogut
Lopez
Noah
Gasol

Even if you don't agree with me on Noah, you cannot deny Dwight Bogut Horford and Noah are all better than Bynum which makes his case of "Best C of the West" very weak.

The one-eyed king in the land of the blind is still king. If Bynum is a better rebounder, a tougher player, and a better defender, than what in god's name makes Lopez the better player? Are they sliding him over to PG during Net's games and the media hasn't really been addressing this? Has he been giving more high-fives to his teammates? I don't know what other skillset could possible make Lopez the "better player", but it doesn't even matter because if both of these guys are centers than all I want is the better rebounder/defender/tougherer.

The fact that you listed Al "The Genie Houdini Against Taller Players" Horford and Joakim "They're called post-moves, because I like to make movements like a post" Noah as better players than Bynum, not only destroys any validity of your argument, but destroys your credibility is a functional human being. Please, for the love of god, leave your helmet on when you leave your basement.

Fly
12-31-2011, 08:06 PM
If Bynum didn't have glass knees he could be the second best in the league.

Lakeshow24KB
12-31-2011, 08:08 PM

They wont

Squad13
12-31-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm not saying Bynum is "so great" I'm just saying he's better than Lopez... I agree Lopez is more skilled on the offensive side of the ball... that's it. Bynum is a better defender, rebounder and has the elite size that makes him a force on both sides of the court. Injuries are obviously a concern but its funny to hear with brook out possibly the entire season.

Chill_Will_24
12-31-2011, 08:11 PM
Lopez is more talented but Bynum is tougher. Lopez isnt surrounded by winners like Bynum is thou. Lopez has never played with a leader or even a coach for a year. If Lopez had Kobe tearing into his *** every night i guarantee you that Lopez wouldve manned up long ago.

Lopez came into a losing culture that truthfully is still there. He showed in preseson against Chandler what he can do now that he is healthy. Lets see how he recovers from this foot injury. We know foot injuries dont bode well for big men

Vinylman
12-31-2011, 08:13 PM
They wont

The only way he doesn't get traded is because Orlando doesn't want him or they want to much (him/gasol)

It has nothing to with whether the lakers will trade him... they will

jrm2054
12-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Really if he is so good stop trying to get rid of him for D12

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:16 PM
The one-eyed king in the land of the blind is still king. If Bynum is a better rebounder, a tougher player, and a better defender, than what in god's name makes Lopez the better player? Are they sliding him over to PG during Net's games and the media hasn't really been addressing this? Has he been giving more high-fives to his teammates? I don't know what other skillset could possible make Lopez the "better player", but it doesn't even matter because if both of these guys are centers than all I want is the better rebounder/defender/tougherer.

The fact that you listed Al "The Genie Houdini Against Taller Players" Horford and Joakim "They're called post-moves, because I like to make movements like a post" Noah as better players than Bynum, not only destroys any validity of your argument, but destroys your credibility is a functional human being. Please, for the love of god, leave your helmet on when you leave your basement.

There are two sides to a game. Offense and Defense.

Brook Lopez is a guy you can give the ball to and say do work and take us on a scoring run, get us out of this scoring drought, or hit the game winner.

Andrew Bynum? Not so much, and it's not really his fault because he's never had to do those things yet due to playing with great teammates.

Brook Lopez has a better touch around the rim, he has a legit post up and face up game, has better footwork(although Bynum has some impressive footwork), and is a far better FT shooter while getting the line more than Bynum does.

if both of these guys are centers than all I want is the better rebounder/defender/tougherer.

Joakim Noah is a better rebounder, a better defender, and is just as tough if not tougher than Andrew Bynum so I don't understand why you think Noah is so much worse than Bynum.

Also if this were the case, are you gonna say Rondo is better than DWILL CP3 Rose and Westbrook because he can pass and he's efficient?

I suppose you haven't watched too much of Al Horford. Al Horford is a very underrated player as he is one of the best low post defenders, a good rebounder, a good low post scorer, and a good pass our of the post(very underrated trait that both Brook and Bynum need to work on).

Just because I haven't touched on Bynum's positives doesn't mean I think he's a bad player.

Bynum has more potential than Lopez, nobody denies that. But just cause you have potential does not make you the better player. Case in point?

DeAndre Jordan has more talent than any Center in the NBA outside of Dwight. There is no big man that his combination of strength, athleticism, explosiveness, vertical leap, and finishing ability. However you are not gonna rank him very high up are you?

Bruno
12-31-2011, 08:17 PM
Dominant performance by Bynum against legitimate size in Nene, Mozgov and Birdman.

Bynum is a better offensive player than Dwight Howard. He has more post moves and has better footwork, his wing span is also much long. If Bynum weren't so injury prone LA, especially with Jim Buss at the helm would keep him.

Howard, an iron man, is insurance.

ManRam
Bynum's size > anything else that matters. Hard to **** that up. He's just a beast. He TOWERS over everyone, including Dwight. He makes Dwight look like Muggsy Bogues.

beasted86
Marc Gasol has had a very good start to the season and might have something to say before handing Bynum the title of best Center in the West.

We'll see how Bynum continues to play after this first game homerun.

Iron24th
12-31-2011, 08:19 PM

He looked great. There is nothing stopping him from being amazing and unstoppable, except injuries and attitude. He's just too big. He get get position on just about any center in the league, and once he gets the ball it's going in. He doesn't do a lot besides catch and score, but he'll never need to. I remember that game last year against the Magic where he seemingly towered over Dwight, just physically dominating him. He'll never be the most talented player, but like Dwight, there are things that matter more than talent...and he has it.

But this is all over-reactionary. We do this every year, and after like every game of his. He can do this on any given night, then he can disappear, then he can get injured...

He needs a complete and dominant season before he proves that it's more than just potential.

100% agree.

Teeboy1487
12-31-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm not saying Bynum is "so great" I'm just saying he's better than Lopez... I agree Lopez is more skilled on the offensive side of the ball... that's it. Bynum is a better defender, rebounder and has the elite size that makes him a force on both sides of the court. Injuries are obviously a concern but its funny to hear with brook out possibly the entire season.
I agree with this. Lopez is definitely more skilled offensively than Bynum. He has great post moves, can shoot jumpers, and can pass better than Bynum. He is a more complete offensive player than Bynum from what I have seen from Lopez. However defensively, I give the edge to Bynum. He's a much better defender and head and shoulders above him in terms of rebounding. I think Bynum is slightly better but it may be the homer in me.

Squad13
12-31-2011, 08:21 PM
I love all the "if he's so good why would you trade him" comments.

Squad13
12-31-2011, 08:23 PM
I agree with this. Lopez is definitely more skilled offensively than Bynum. He has great post moves, can shoot jumpers, and can pass better than Bynum. He is a more complete offensive player than Bynum from what I have seen from Lopez. However defensively, I give the edge to Bynum. He a much better defender and head and shoulders above him in terms of rebounding. I think Bynum is slightly better but it may be the homer in me.

Bynum can back people down and has some very solid post moves himself. I prefer Bynums game to Lopez and would take it every day of the week. Would you rather a guy back them down and be able to finish at the rim? Or Lopez playing a finesse game from the center position?

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:25 PM
I agree with this. Lopez is definitely more skilled offensively than Bynum. He has great post moves, can shoot jumpers, and can pass better than Bynum. He is a more complete offensive player than Bynum from what I have seen from Lopez. However defensively, I give the edge to Bynum. He a much better defender and head and shoulders above him in terms of rebounding. I think Bynum is slightly better but it may be the homer in me.

This is exactly correct, however I have a problem with how some people say Lopez is better on offense and that's it.

Well then can I say Bynum is better on defense and rebounding and that's it?

Can you throw the ball down to Bynum and ask him to get you out of a scoring drought, or to win you the game? No you cannot, at least not yet.

Does Bynum draw fouls at the same rate Lopez does and hit them at an 80% clip? No he does not.

People need to stop acting like offense is nothing. Defense is a huge part of the game, and I know Centers play defense but that doesn't mean you discount the other side of the game.

This wasn't directed at you btw, I agree with this post entirely outside of the last statement of course :)

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Bynum can back people down and has some very solid post moves himself. I prefer Bynums game to Lopez and would take it every day of the week. Would you rather a guy back them down and be able to finish at the rim? Or Lopez playing a finesse game from the center position?

Which Brook Lopez are you talking about? The one that lost 35 pounds due to illness last year or the one before that?

Lopez has a very good post up game, much better than his face up game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLO47cOU6Xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE6qy0QvcGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTm9onQULVg

Besides the first one, this was Lopez last year. I'm not showing you these videos to say Lopez is better, but that Lopez is not Andrea Bargnangi.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Youtube videos as a serious argument :laugh:

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:30 PM

I'm not showing you these videos to say Lopez is better, but that Lopez is not Andrea Bargnangi.

Which part of that did you not understand?

And what is wrong with showing game tape?

sunsfan88
12-31-2011, 08:30 PM
Bynum was balling on..Mozgov?

Let'see how he does against real compeitition.

Its only a matter of time before Bynum gets injured again.

But if Laker fans think he's so good, then why trade him?

Lakers + Giants
12-31-2011, 08:32 PM
We honestly dont ****in need Dwight, we just need a healthy drew and it's essentially the same ****. What we ****in need is a PG. . Badly!

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:32 PM

Well this is not what a good GM is thinking if he has Bynum.

The notion of "If it's not broken don't fix it" is stupid IMO because that means you'll never improve.

Dwight Howard > Andrew Bynum by a pretty wide margin. Therefore if you can make the trade you do it.

Also don't forget Bynum plays like 50 games per season.

Vinylman
12-31-2011, 08:33 PM

wow... A Suns fan :speechless:

Do they still field a team?

Greet

Oh you mean actually showing him is a worse argument than just using stats?

Iodine
Which part of that did you not understand?

And what is wrong with showing game tape?

There is nothing wrong with gametape, but thats not game tape, that is short highlight segments

I mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5sfyIIr9Nc

blue bleeder09
12-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Bynum >Lopez easy

there is NOT 1 GM in this league if giving the choice that would pick lopez over bynum

NOT 1

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Oh you mean actually showing him is a worse argument than just using stats?

Loooool.

Once again, I can find videos that make Greg Ostertag look like a beast.

Chill_Will_24
12-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Bynum is better than Lopez. There is no argument. The one thing Lopez had was durability and that is out the window now depending on how he recovers from this latest injury.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:36 PM
There is nothing wrong with gametape, but thats not game tape, that is short highlight segments

I mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5sfyIIr9Nc

You are missing my point.

If you read what I said(I did say it twice), you would understand. I did not show him that to say Lopez is better. I showed him that to say that Lopez is not some face up Center that has not post up game, aka bargnagni.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:37 PM
Bynum >Lopez easy

there is NOT 1 GM in this league if giving the choice that would pick lopez over bynum

NOT 1

Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean other people wouldn't.

Cano-Montero...
12-31-2011, 08:37 PM
hahaha... I was pretty sure someone would create a thread like this...

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:39 PM
Bynum is better than Lopez. There is no argument. The one thing Lopez had was durability and that is out the window now depending on how he recovers from this latest injury.

I think it's safe to say Lopez has his offensive game over Bynum too.

tredigs
12-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Concerning they're both on my fantasy team, I won't pick favorites in this Bynum/Lopez fiasco, I love all my children.

That said, sorry hoopsprophet, a healthy Bynum (dun dun dun...) is a player every GM wants over Lopez. Most in contention will take the risk.

Teeboy1487
12-31-2011, 08:42 PM
(Answering that suns fan) As good as Bynum is, Dwight is way better. That guy is an absolute monster and is the 2nd best player in the league. That's the reason many Laker fans are pushing for that trade. Honestly, I don't want Dwight if it takes Bynum and Pau. However, I would take Nelson though for our TPE and a 1st rounder :cool:.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:42 PM
I just find it funny.

People say OMG Derrick Rose is the best PG even though he can't pass can't shoot he's still the best PG. It doesn't matter that there are better true PGs in the NBA because Rose can score.

Andrew Bynum? Completely opposite. OMGOMG he's soooooo great it doesn't matter if his offensive game isn't good, he's a throwback Center so it doesn't matter that Brook Lopez is a superior offensive player because Bynum can play.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:43 PM
As good as Bynum is, Dwight is much better. They guy is an absolute monster and is the 2nd best player in the league. That's the reason many Laker fans are pushing for that trade. Honestly, I don't want Dwight if it takes Bynum and Pau. However, I would take Nelson though for our TPE and a 1st rounder though :cool:.

Eh, I wouldn't put him 2nd. I still have Durant and LeBron ahead of him. Also have Wade in there too.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:45 PM
You are missing my point.

If you read what I said(I did say it twice), you would understand. I did not show him that to say Lopez is better. I showed him that to say that Lopez is not some face up Center that has not post up game, aka bargnagni.

My original issue wasn't with yours (I wasn't even on the first page) so we might be having a misunderstanding because I didn't know what you were talking about so I got defensive.

I love Lopez lol, and there is no clear cut answer here for me. If I want a fast break offense that loves spacing, I want brook. Half court dependent on bulk, Bynum.
And Bargs :laugh: what a waste of organic matter

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:47 PM
I just find it funny.

People say OMG Derrick Rose is the best PG even though he can't pass can't shoot he's still the best PG. It doesn't matter that there are better true PGs in the NBA because Rose can score.

Andrew Bynum? Completely opposite. OMGOMG he's soooooo great it doesn't matter if his offensive game isn't good, he's a throwback Center so it doesn't matter that Brook Lopez is a superior offensive player because Bynum can play.

I'm done with this.

PSD and logic hate eachother

TheHoopsProphet
12-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Concerning they're both on my fantasy team, I won't pick favorites in this Bynum/Lopez fiasco, I love all my children.

That said, sorry hoopsprophet, a healthy Bynum (dun dun dun...) is a player every GM wants over Lopez. Most in contention will take the risk.

Stuff your sorries in a sack, I am in agreement

blue bleeder09
Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean other people wouldn't.

a half retared monkey woudnt pick lopez over bynum ....please tell u would ?

Iman>mj
A HEALTHY Bynum is the best center in the league, the thing i will he ever stay healthy for long enough to show his talents. I honestly believe bynum is better than d12 when healthy.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:49 PM
My original issue wasn't with yours (I wasn't even on the first page) so we might be having a misunderstanding because I didn't know what you were talking about so I got defensive.

I love Lopez lol, and there is no clear cut answer here for me. If I want a fast break offense that loves spacing, I want brook. Half court dependent on bulk, Bynum.

Ah if we do have a misunderstanding, my apologies.

However, Brook Lopez doesn't play in a fast break offensive. Avery Johnson is a control freak that would never run a fast break offense.

Teeboy1487
12-31-2011, 08:49 PM

Hey, Bargs is not that bad :p. He can score.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:50 PM
A HEALTHY Bynum is the best center in the league, the thing i will he ever stay healthy for long enough to show his talents. I honestly believe bynum is better than d12 when healthy.

I think Skip Bayless uses PSD.......

A healthy Bynum the best Center...that's a joke.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Ah if we do have a misunderstanding, my apologies.

However, Brook Lopez doesn't play in a fast break offensive. Avery Johnson is a control freak that would never run a fast break offense.

Avery Johnson is aids, he really shouldnt coach a team

Iodine
12-31-2011, 08:52 PM
I think Skip Bayless uses PSD.......

If he does I quit.

Seriously though, the dude is an epic trawl

Bruno
12-31-2011, 08:52 PM
We honestly dont ****in need Dwight, we just need a healthy drew and it's essentially the same ****. What we ****in need is a PG. . Badly!

bynum, despite his dominance, can't be trusted. his knees are a serious liability. if he never had a health issue, i wouldnt do it either.

fact is, howard has missed seven games in seven seasons. can't put a price on that kind of durability imo.

Lakers + Giants
12-31-2011, 08:54 PM

Not all laker fans want him traded, just the ones that want star power. A healthy drew and a acquiring a PG is better than trading gasol and drew for Dwight. Ill trade drew for dwight no problem but no way in hell do we include pau, especially if we have to take back turks contract.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 08:54 PM
a half retared monkey woudnt pick lopez over bynum ....please tell u would ?

This depends. They have two different roles.

One is asked to play defense, rebound, and dunk easy baskets. The other is asked to carry the scoring load.

So if I have a team of LeBron, Love, CP3, JR Smith, I would take Bynum.

If I have a team of Rondo, Afflalo, AK47(prime), Ibaka, I would take Lopez.

Who would I rather build around? That's tough.

I would pick Bynum to build around, because he is easier to build around.

No this does not mean I think Bynum is better, this means I think he's easier to build around.

Of course we're talking about a healthy Bynum.

Kevj77
12-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Bynum is a top 3 center when healthy. Only haters would deny that. To the people asking why the Lakers would trade him the answer is he's injury prone, but you definately don't give away a player that is young and has his potential it would have to be part of some kind of blockbuster trade.

Lake_Show2416
12-31-2011, 09:10 PM
Bynum is a top 3 center when healthy. Only haters would deny that. To the people asking why the Lakers would trade him the answer is he's injury prone, but you definately don't give away a player that is young and has his potential it would have to be part of some kind of blockbuster trade.

yup

Marques24kobe
12-31-2011, 09:14 PM
If Brooke Lopez is so good then why trade him for D12. Also I hear how he can take over a game or win a game for you. We are talking about the guy on the Nets right. How many games have they won?

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:15 PM

Bynum has the POTENTIAL to be a top 3 Center when healthy.

Bynum has never proven to be a top 3 Center over a full season, thus you cannot say he is a top 3 Center when healthy.

Lost Art
12-31-2011, 09:16 PM

:clap: Good post. If Bynum stays healthy he's a beast. Injuries and Phil Jackson have held the kid back for years. Now with a new coach (minutes + touches) and a clean bill of health (for now :pray:) I think we're about to see the floodgates open. I'm not saying 29 & 13 a night, but I do think he's going to be the 2nd leading scorer on the Lakers and will likely be a 20/10 guy this season.

VinceCarter
This depends. They have two different roles.

One is asked to play defense, rebound, and dunk easy baskets. The other is asked to carry the scoring load.

So if I have a team of LeBron, Love, CP3, JR Smith, I would take Bynum.

If I have a team of Rondo, Afflalo, AK47(prime), Ibaka, I would take Lopez.

Who would I rather build around? That's tough.

I would pick Bynum to build around, because he is easier to build around.

No this does not mean I think Bynum is better, this means I think he's easier to build around.

Of course we're talking about a healthy Bynum.

Which doesn't exist leaving this conversation over. / thread

Swashcuff
I think it's safe to say Lopez has his offensive game over Bynum too.

I really don't know how safe it is to say that either. It all really depends on which Lopez we see. If Lopez comes out trying to dominate the paint and play well inside like a man of his size is suppose to then sure, however when he's taking jumpers like he's Dirk Nowitzki not only does he shoot a horrible % but he negates the minute chance of him getting offensive rebounds.

I don't know how much people agree with me but I think offensive rebounding is an essential part of any player's (especially bigs) offensive game. I mean Dennis Rodman wouldn't score 30 on you but grabbing 10+ offensive boards keeping plays alive and helping out with 2nd chance points often killed the teams he played against.

Offensively I'd take Bynum ahead of Brook as well.

Hellcrooner
12-31-2011, 09:18 PM
make the thread in a few days/months when he is riding the Injury list again.

Chronz
12-31-2011, 09:18 PM
LOL, did he trash Nene again?

Following this thread is hilarious tho.

What makes Lopez even comparable?

Offensively they are basically a wash, defensively its a joke.

Robbw241
12-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Bynum is the better player, but people saying Bynum is better offensively should find a new sport.

Greet
12-31-2011, 09:24 PM
LOL, did he trash Nene again?

Following this thread is hilarious tho.

What makes Lopez even comparable?

Offensively they are basically a wash, defensively its a joke.

Did you say offensively they are a wash? Are you kidding me?

Swashcuff
12-31-2011, 09:28 PM
Bynum possesses basically every low post move that Brook does and in bigger and stronger inside with it. His face up game isn't as good but when Brook gets carried away with his it can be to his detriment and basically if Brook misses a shot inside possession over, with Bynum (3rd among starting Cs in terms of ORB% last season) the possession isn't over until the opposing teams rebounder safely has the ball in his hands. They are both good with the ball in their hands both have a soft touch and Brook is a better passer but not by a very large margin.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:28 PM
I really don't know how safe it is to say that either. It all really depends on which Lopez we see. If Lopez comes out trying to dominate the paint and play well inside like a man of his size is suppose to then sure, however when he's taking jumpers like he's Dirk Nowitzki not only does he shoot a horrible % but he negates the minute chance of him getting offensive rebounds.

I don't know how much people agree with me but I think offensive rebounding is an essential part of any player's (especially bigs) offensive game. I mean Dennis Rodman wouldn't score 30 on you but grabbing 10+ offensive boards keeping plays alive and helping out with 2nd chance points often killed the teams he played against.

Offensively I'd take Bynum ahead of Brook as well.

.................................................. .................................................. ................................

Brook Lopez indeed has a post up game, you just told me you've never really watched him play. His post up game is much better than his face-up game, so I don't get where the Dirk comparisons come from.

Bynums Offensive Rebounds per 36 last 3 seasons.

3.4, 3.2, 4.1.

Lopez's Offensive Rebounds per 36.

3.2, 3.2, 2.5.

So because Bynum for one year was on pace to grab more offensive rebounds, he's a better offensive player?

I'm shocked at how many people try to determine how good/bad Lopez is without watching him play.

RLundi
12-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Did you say offensively they are a wash? Are you kidding me?

Please don't get him started with the statistics.

In all honesty, Bynum is a very comparable offensive player. When he's been the first or second option due to absences from either Gasol or Odom, he has performed very well, at All-Star level. If Bynum was on the Nets and stayed healthy, he would have at least similar, if not better numbers than Lopez as the first option.

Lakers + Giants
12-31-2011, 09:29 PM
LMAO, Lopez better offensive game than Bynum? No. . . Drew's got fantastic footwork for a C, a great post up game, and can also be just be a dunker like most centers are now. Seriously, just because bynum is injured a lot of the time, but you guys need to watch the kid play. His hook shot is great as well. He's also got probably the best hands in the league for a center. The only reason lakers have ever thought about trading Drew is because his injury history, not like Lopez whom the nets just want to trade cuz he's not a good defender, lazy on boards, and look at him now, now HE is the injured one.

Swashcuff
12-31-2011, 09:34 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ................................

Brook Lopez indeed has a post up game, you just told me you've never really watched him play. His post up game is much better than his face-up game, so I don't get where the Dirk comparisons come from.

Bynums Offensive Rebounds per 36 last 3 seasons.

3.4, 3.2, 4.1.

Lopez's Offensive Rebounds per 36.

3.2, 3.2, 2.5.

So because Bynum for one year was on pace to grab more offensive rebounds, he's a better offensive player?

I'm shocked at how many people try to determine how good/bad Lopez is without watching him play.

I just told you what? I think you're speeding a bit bro because you're getting me confused with someone else.

No one is comparing him to Dirk all I am saying is that at times (especially early on last season) he gets carried away with taking jumpers and it hurts his game and his team. Simple as that. As for rebounding. Despite fighting through mono I don't think there is any doubt who is the better offensive rebounder between the two.

Lakers + Giants
12-31-2011, 09:35 PM

In all honesty, Bynum is a very comparable offensive player. When he's been the first or second option due to absences from either Gasol or Odom, he has performed very well, at All-Star level. If Bynum was on the Nets and stayed healthy, he would have at least similar, if not better numbers than Lopez as the first option.

Exactly. :clap: Thank you. :worthy:

Swashcuff
12-31-2011, 09:35 PM

:nod:

Great point.

shep33
12-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Just hoping he stays healthy

Chill_Will_24
12-31-2011, 09:40 PM
Just hoping he stays healthy

I hope so too. The C postion has been dominated for too long and i wanna see what a healthy Bynum can do

Lake_Show2416
12-31-2011, 09:42 PM
lol Brook Lopez is soft, center is the last position u want to have a SOFT player play

i prefer a center that has an impact in every aspect of the game, not just a good finesse offensive post game

simply cuz Lopez gets high padded points on a bad team, doesn't put him in the conversation as Bynum

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:43 PM
LMAO, Lopez better offensive game than Bynum? No. . . Drew's got fantastic footwork for a C, a great post up game, and can also be just be a dunker like most centers are now. Seriously, just because bynum is injured a lot of the time, but you guys need to watch the kid play. His hook shot is great as well. He's also got probably the best hands in the league for a center. The only reason lakers have ever thought about trading Drew is because his injury history, not like Lopez whom the nets just want to trade cuz he's not a good defender, lazy on boards, and look at him now, now HE is the injured one.

:facepalm:

I live in So Cal so I do watch the Lakers play a LOT.

You being a Lakers fan, do you remember all the time Lopez dominated Bynum when they matched up? No, you dont? Shall I refresh your mind?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=bynuman01&p2=lopezbr01

Lopez DOMINATED Bynum EVERY match-up, but of course Bynum is the superior offensive player, superior defender, superior rebounder, and is just superior in all aspects of life.

Oh and before you go saying "Bynum got no minuets"..he averaged 5 fouls per game.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:45 PM
lol Brook Lopez is soft, center is the last position u want to have a SOFT player play

i prefer a center that has an impact in every aspect of the game, not just a good finesse offensive post game

simply cuz Lopez gets high padded points on a bad team, doesn't put him in the conversation as Bynum

High padded stats? Finnese Center?

Geez do you guys watch him play AT ALL!??!?!

For some reason you guys think Lopez is a face up center. His face up game is average at best, it's his post up game that makes him good.

I guess Kevin Love is overrated too cause he gets "padded" stats like LeBron did, as did Dwade, etc. Oh but wait you wouldn't say they got padded stats even though though they were on bad teams.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

JNA17
12-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Yes and not even close. Nets fans comparing freaking Brook Lopez is as pathetic as the current Nets team itself.

In reality, when Bynum is healthy, he is the 2nd best center in the league and the best center in the west (not saying so much since the league has few ACTUAL centers, but still). And if gets the minutes and shots, he shows that in numbers too. Unlike most centers in the league (exception of Dwight and MAYBE Deandre Jordan), he has the body of a center too.

Chances are if Bynum stays healthy, he will make the all star team unquestionably, possibly even start too if he gets voted in.

magic0320
12-31-2011, 09:47 PM

For some reason you guys think Lopez is a face up center. His face up game is average at best, it's his post up game that makes him good.

I guess Kevin Love is overrated too cause he gets "padded" stats like LeBron did, as did Dwade, etc. Oh but wait you wouldn't say they got padded stats even though though they were on bad teams.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

haha nope it's just Lopez. he does not play defense either

Iodine
12-31-2011, 09:48 PM
This is going nowhere fast

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes and not even close. Nets fans comparing freaking Brook Lopez is as pathetic as the current Nets team itself.

In reality, when Bynum is healthy, he is the 2nd best center in the league and the best center in the west (not saying so much since the league has few ACTUAL centers, but still). And if gets the minutes and shots, he shows that in numbers too. Unlike most centers in the league (exception of Dwight and MAYBE Deandre Jordan), he has the body of a center too.

Chances are if Bynum stays healthy, he will make the all star team unquestionably, possibly even start too if he gets voted in.

Well duh Bynum can star the all-star game, the West has no Centers, they are all in the East.

2nd best Center? No, not really. He has the potential to but I have one question for every Lakers fan out there.

What has Bynum proven? All he's proven is

1) he can be a good 5th option

2) he plays good defense and rebounds

3) he can't stay healthy

He has not proven he can "dominate" a whole season.

Chacarron
12-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Bynum is the better player. Offensively it's close but Andrew Bynum destroys Jennifer Lopez defensively.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:50 PM
haha nope it's just Lopez. he does not play defense either

Ah, another defenseless post. Please, tell me why it's just Lopez.

He does not play defense either? Fair assessment, Brook Lopez is terrible on defensive rotations.

However if this is the case, can I say Bynum doesn't play offense?

If Brook Lopez got to play one on one like Bynum does all game, then Brook would put up better offensive numbers than Bynum.

I wanna see if Bynum can score 20 facing double, triple teams all night. I highly doubt it.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:51 PM
Bynum is the better player. Offensively it's close but Andrew Bynum destroys Jennifer Lopez defensively.

Do all Lakers fans try to bash the player they are comparing theirs to? I'm starting to think so.

Offensively close?!?!?! Wow.

Where is your proof that it's offensively close? All your argument about their offensive games are if if if if if if.

Yes Lopez gets more shots, but tell me a player that scores on offense without getting touches?

Again, Lopez gets more shots, but he also faces double and triple teams. Bynum gets to wait under the basket for a wide open dunk about 2-3 times per game.

krisxsong
12-31-2011, 09:55 PM
This is going nowhere fast

True.

I can understand people saying Bynum is a better defender and rebounder because it's true. I can even understand to some point that he's better.

But a better offensive player?

And I'm so sick and tired of this notion that Lopez doesn't have a post-up game, that all he does his take finesse jumpers.

It's true he played away from the basket more last season cause he lost a lot of weight due to illness, but his bread and butter is his post up game.

And now that Lopez broke his toe, he's somehow just as big a liability as Bynum in terms of healthy when he hasn't missed a game in his career till this point? Geez.

shep33
12-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Let's just cut the argument, Iodine is right on, this ain't going anywhere

C-Style
I wonder who looked better if both would get the same amount of touches???

Lake_Show2416
Bynum for MVP :D

Greet
12-31-2011, 10:02 PM
I wonder who looked better if both would get the same amount of touches???

Considering Bynum doesn't get doubled and triple teamed all the time.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Let's just cut the argument, Iodine is right on, this ain't going anywhere

:dance:

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Well duh Bynum can star the all-star game, the West has no Centers, they are all in the East.

2nd best Center? No, not really. He has the potential to but I have one question for every Lakers fan out there.

What has Bynum proven?

Oh the EAST has centers? Oh please great East, tell us what centers you have that triumph over the centers in the West (beside Dwight, we all know he's good)? And please give me ACTUAL centers, not guys like Al damn Horford that is a PF type of player who just HAPPENS to play center at times. Please name some, I can wait. In fact, let me give my own list of actual decent centers in the East right now.

East:
Joakim Noah
Roy Hibbert
Andrew Bogut

three? Not much at all but now lets look at the West. (Again, this is BESIDE Dwight Howard, you don't have to play smart *** with "OH HE'S NOT ON THE LIST DERP!")

West:
Andrew Bynum
Marc Gasol
Nene

eh, only three actual decent or at the very least above average centers here as well. But where is the "ALL THE CENTERS DERP ARE ALL ON THE EAST DERP!".

I have a question for Nets fans, what has Brook proven besides being a huge liability on defense, being a weak rebounder, and has as much finesse as Gasol on his bad day on offense? Please tell me since you seem to have so much knowledge on centers in the league and must have some kind of factual opinions and not just clear Nets bias mumbo jumbo. Please, indulge me.

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Again, Lopez gets more shots, but he also faces double and triple teams.

Lopez...getting triple teamed? Double Teamed? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4)

Robbw241
12-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Lopez...getting triple teamed? Double Teamed? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4)

He did get double and triple teamed before Deron came.

Greet
12-31-2011, 10:13 PM
Bynum literally see's no resistance when he plays. They're to worried about Pau, who's the more dominant big.

tredigs
12-31-2011, 10:14 PM

totally, and we're now seeing the stats of Lebron and Wade fall like a meteorite now that they've joined forces.

... What's that? virtually the same?? Oh.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Alright guys, let's all calm down, jack off to relieve some stress, and acknowledge the epicness of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrpCN014mS8&feature=relmfu

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:19 PM

I could care less about anybody getting double teamed with the Nets team before Deron. Now there best player is KRIS HUMPHRIES! YAY! :p

Robbw241
12-31-2011, 10:20 PM
Bynum literally see's no resistance when he plays. They're to worried about Pau, who's the more dominant big.

This is a false statement.

Cano-Montero...
12-31-2011, 10:20 PM

Of course he is..who would they guard on that nets team?:rolleyes:

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Alright guys, let's all calm down, jack off to relieve some stress, and acknowledge the epicness of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrpCN014mS8&feature=relmfu

you have a video about ponies without THESE PONIES!? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNHO92pDHhQ&feature=related) You fool!

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:24 PM
you have a video about ponies without THESE PONIES!? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNHO92pDHhQ&feature=related) You fool!

Adventure time>>>>>

Hunter48MVP
12-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Bynum looked great vs Denver and he needs to be good all season until we trade him to Orlando for Dwight :D

Robbw241
12-31-2011, 10:28 PM

Brook has all this as well plus the ability to shoot from 18 feet. Should probably stick to topics you can give an accurate opinion on rather then spewing BS.

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Adventure time>>>>>

yep. Adventure type with my little freaking pony. This thread has officially taken a turn for the BEST! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6NxMV4Lqo&feature=related

Robbw241
12-31-2011, 10:30 PM
lol just went throught the whole thread now. It's like the idiots of the Nets forum and the idiots of the Lakers forum in a "who can slam their head harder into a brick wall" competition. Should probably leave this shithole before I lose lots of brain cells.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:31 PM
yep. Adventure type with my little freaking pony. This thread has officially taken a turn for the BEST! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6NxMV4Lqo&feature=related

:laugh2: my god the kids are so ****ed

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:36 PM
:laugh2: my god the kids are so ****ed

who says the viewers are kids? Have you seen the viewership ratings? The majority of ages that watch the show is between 15-30. :laugh: I literally can't make that **** up! :laugh:

Oh and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI&feature=related

naps
12-31-2011, 10:36 PM
What's up with all these threads after 1/2 games? First there was a Kobe thread and now this after just one game. Wait till all-star break before getting your hopes up in the sky.

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=iji-91QFPGg

shep33
12-31-2011, 10:37 PM
Josh McRoberts aka Hobo with a Shotgun is better than both combined

luke21
12-31-2011, 10:38 PM
Bynum showed that he is the best offensive center in the league........all that today and he isn't even in game shape. He is a beast, thats why the Lakers had a deal for CP3 to have a big 3 of Bynum/Kobe/CP3.

Howard isn't coming to L.A---the Buss family looooooves Bynum. The Lakers stay with this team and maybe add Gilbert Arenas. CP3 says sorry Clippers nothing against you guys but F_ _ _ you Stern we players can determine where we want to play im going to the Lakers as a free agent! He hasn't signed that 1 year extension thru next season with Clipps. It's a "verbal agreement" just like Boozer did to the Cavs and bolted the next summer to Utah. If anyone gets traded it's Pau for some cheap piesces to make cap room for 2012 summer.

My prediction

HOLY TOLEDO
12-31-2011, 10:39 PM

Dwight
Bogut
Lopez
Noah
Gasol

Your'e kidding right???? Lopez is better than Bynum???? and the Nets are going to win the title this year, i almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard.

Cano-Montero...
12-31-2011, 10:41 PM
Bynum showed that he is the best offensive center in the league........all that today and he isn't even in game shape. He is a beast, thats why the Lakers had a deal for CP3 to have a big 3 of Bynum/Kobe/CP3.

Howard isn't coming to L.A---the Buss family looooooves Bynum. The Lakers stay with this team and maybe add Gilbert Arenas. CP3 says sorry Clippers nothing against you guys but F_ _ _ you Stern we players can determine where we want to play im going to the Lakers as a free agent! He hasn't signed that 1 year extension thru next season with Clipps. It's a "verbal agreement" just like Boozer did to the Cavs and bolted the next summer to Utah. If anyone gets traded it's Pau for some cheap piesces to make cap room for 2012 summer.

My prediction

sorry man but no chance we would have cap room next season...as in no chance in hell...lol

luke21
12-31-2011, 10:44 PM
sorry man but no chance we would have cap room next season...as in no chance in hell...lol

With Pau gone Fisher retiring and using the amnesty on Metta they would.

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=iji-91QFPGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syusHg6_p2I&feature=related

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syusHg6_p2I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=bgMhHKZNOow

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=bgMhHKZNOow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XozImlvJBBE&feature=related

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XozImlvJBBE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTGe6xMKqlw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

how is this thread not locked yet :laugh2:

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTGe6xMKqlw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

how is this thread not locked yet :laugh2:

I know right? MODS MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnQdBD2y64&feature=related)

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:53 PM
I know right? MODS MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnQdBD2y64&feature=related)

I concur (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=e4s9k9CK9i4)

KB24PG16
12-31-2011, 10:55 PM

balled up deandre jordan, pick by some espn "analysts," in 2 consecutive games granted it was the preseason

nickdymez
12-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Yes because you having 16 championships makes Bynum a better offensive player than Lopez.

No, Bynum being better than Lopez makes that happen.

Cano-Montero...
12-31-2011, 10:56 PM
With Pau gone Fisher retiring and using the amnesty on Metta they would.

really? you should check your cap stats.. We have Puke, Blake, Mcroberts and Bynum if we exercise that option...

JNA17
12-31-2011, 10:56 PM
I concur (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=e4s9k9CK9i4)

I concur with your concur. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnQdBD2y64&feature=related)

Iodine
12-31-2011, 10:58 PM
I concur with your concur. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnQdBD2y64&feature=related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=-tJpyJkrq5k

Greet
12-31-2011, 11:01 PM
No, Bynum being better than Lopez makes that happen.

Solid analysis surrounded by concrete facts you just presented me.

JNA17
12-31-2011, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=-tJpyJkrq5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_ad8b1ziw&feature=related

Iodine
12-31-2011, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_ad8b1ziw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvOzuXLD1v4&feature=related

JNA17
12-31-2011, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvOzuXLD1v4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0&feature=related

Lakers + Giants
12-31-2011, 11:09 PM
LMAO @ Lopez drawing 3 defenders. . .HAHAHAHA. So now what? He's the next shaq?

nickdymez
12-31-2011, 11:23 PM
Solid analysis surrounded by concrete facts you just presented me.

lol... what kind of facts are you looking for? Stats? Please. Im not gonna present a bunch of numbers to you. For what? The numbers dont tell me anything. You think Brook ****in lopez would be putting up the same numbers in LA and the 3rd option on Championship team? Get outta here...

Corey
12-31-2011, 11:28 PM
lol... what kind of facts are you looking for? Stats? Please. Im not gonna present a bunch of numbers to you. For what? The numbers dont tell me anything. You think Brook ****in lopez would be putting up the same numbers in LA and the 3rd option on Championship team? Get outta here...
:CantArgueWithSuchConcreteDeduction:

Well this was interesting.