PDA

View Full Version : Can John Wall succeed on the Wizards?

spreadeagle
12-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Just saw a article about Blatche complaining about Coach Saunders after one game in this season,hes locked into a big long term deal and seems to be a bigger problem on that team then hes worth.Then you have Mcguee who seems to have a lot of talent but a very low basketball IQ and just cant seem to put it all together. Add Nick Young and Jordan Crawford who have never seen a shot they didnt like plus I believe they still have Rashad Lewis and his max deal..no need to comment there. Heard a bit of criticism from Wiz fans about Wall's shot selection lately although ill admit I dont see them play much so im not sure.Can he live up to the hype we saw flashes of last year while being on a team which looks to be kinda dysfunctinal? I think it could really hurt his development "no offense Wiz fans"

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-27-2011, 04:06 PM
your sig is disgusting

spreadeagle
12-27-2011, 04:07 PM
your sig is disgusting LOL thanks mang

Raph12
12-27-2011, 04:20 PM
To the Lakers...

NYtilIdie
12-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Yes, the team is just in shambles right now and don't really know where they want to go it seems.

They should've traded Blatche and built with the core of Mcgee/Wall/Crawford (since Nick Young is looking to get paid), watching the Wiz play the Knicks last year its obvious Blatche is the cancer on the team. At one point in the game last year, he tried to run the offense and ended up over dribbling and turned the ball over. I've talked to Mane about the Wiz and he also says that Blatche is a cancer.

They also still have their amnesty clause which they can use on Lewis if they choose to next season. They have some nice young pieces on the bench too, Booker was looking pretty decent towards the end of last season. Just give the group time and they'll finally gel. Wall should have a great year, he wasn't a 100% healthy after he went down with that knee injury, shot selection is something that will improve over time so there's no need to be worried.

AtlantaFalcons
12-27-2011, 04:25 PM
with the current roster? No, not a chance IMO .. Blatche needs to go, Crawford needs to learn how to take efficient shots, Mcgee needs to understand that the game of basketball isn't a highlight reel / dunk contest.