PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless: "It's Lebron's fault that the Mavs are struggling!"

NYtilIdie
12-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Are you guys watching 1st & 10? He's said its Lebron fault because they let Dallas win the title because Lebron disappeared in the Finals, when according to Skip, should've swept Dallas. If Miami won the Finals we wouldn't even care about Dallas recent struggles.

I'm just shocked by the stupidity.

Gram
12-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Lol.

smith&wesson
12-27-2011, 01:46 PM
lol

macc
12-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Wow it's almost as stupid as this thread is.

NYtilIdie
12-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Wow it's almost as stupid as this thread is.

Oh....... (http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/simplemindedcynic/whatafunnybaby.gif)

iam brett favre
12-27-2011, 01:50 PM
As long as people hate him ESPN will keep putting him on TV.

DJcomestar
12-27-2011, 01:52 PM
i love the tag

king4day
12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
If you had fun, you won.

utl768
12-27-2011, 01:57 PM
i wouldnt say lebron let dallas win but its not like dallas would have had much of a chance if lebron played well that series

still though the reason dallas sucks this yr so far is because they let everyone go so they can reload in FA

Dade County
12-27-2011, 01:59 PM
the truth will come out sooner or later, maybe in about 10yrs.

NYtilIdie
12-27-2011, 02:00 PM
i wouldnt say lebron let dallas win but its not like dallas would have had much of a chance if lebron played well that series

still though the reason dallas sucks this yr so far is because they let everyone go so they can reload in FA

We don't know that for sure though, you had Dirk who was playing better than his MVP season in 06 through the playoffs and then you had JJ Barea with the unstoppable Pick & Roll, plus Tyson Chandler anchoring the defense and Terry providing fire power off the bench.

Those are alot of factors for Miami to overcome and it showed. But I agree with your other statement, Jamele (or whatever her name is) touched on that.

bringbackfredex
12-27-2011, 02:09 PM
You making this thread is the exact reason that Skip Bayless has a job, congratulations.

LongIslandIcedZ
12-27-2011, 02:11 PM
You made a thread about it. Stuff like that is what keeps Skip employed.

smith&wesson
12-27-2011, 02:13 PM
LOL skip bayless... " its lebrons fault for letting dallas win. now every one expects alot of them" hahahahahahaha :laugh2:

straight up ******.

JordansBulls
12-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Mavs are going to be like the 2007 Heat coming off a title and play like crap in the regular season the following year.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-27-2011, 02:29 PM
We should also blame LeBron for hunger in africa.

Hawkize31
12-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Skip Bayless is more of an actor than a sports analyst. ESPN gets better ratings as Bayless says stupider things, so they keep doing it.

xk4
12-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I don't like the Heat, but I don't blame Lebron for losing. I honestly don't think anybody could have beat that Mavs team as hot as they were through the playoffs

PhillyFaninLA
12-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Are you guys watching 1st & 10? He's said its Lebron fault because they let Dallas win the title because Lebron disappeared in the Finals, when according to Skip, should've swept Dallas. If Miami won the Finals we wouldn't even care about Dallas recent struggles.

You do realize this is who he is paid to be. Maybe its what he really think and maybe its not but that persona is who ESPN pays him to be. Topics like this mean he is getting the attention EPSN wants him to have.

TylerSL
12-27-2011, 03:02 PM
Skip is an idiot. he also blames the Broncos recent woes on the defense and says they dont do enough for Tebow, and the Broncos have to start Tebow because he was "suffering" on the bench....

Anyways, Lebron did play like crap in the Finals, but lets be honest it was the whole team. Miami (not Lebron) blew a 15 point lead with 8 minutes left in Game 2, easily giving us control of the series. Then after Game 5, we are down 3-2, but all we have to do is protect home court and were champions. But anybody who watched Game 6 knows that nobody played good. The Heat made bad turnovers and played bad just all around. So yes, Lebron played poorly, but the Heat lost. I dont blame the Finals loss squarely on Lebron. Dallas was just meant to win. It makes perfect sense. All the guys on their team had great successful careers, they just never won a title. Dirk, Kidd, Marion, Terry, Chandler, Stevenson, Barea, Peja, Haywood, Butler (although he was injured), and even their head coach Rick Carlisle.

beliges
12-27-2011, 03:16 PM
You do realize this is who he is paid to be. Maybe its what he really think and maybe its not but that persona is who ESPN pays him to be. Topics like this mean he is getting the attention EPSN wants him to have.

I think what he meant was that the Mavs wouldve been much hungrier to start the season if they didnt win the championship last year. He just trying to stir up controversy. But there is some truth to what hes saying. If Miami beat the Mavs in teh Finals last year, the Mavs would look much stronger from the get go.

SportsAndrew25
12-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Lets us all be honest, Dallas got lucky. If Lebron played the way he is supposed to, Miami would have swept the Mavericks to the sea. Dallas should be thankful that the Heat crapped the bed at crucial junctures of that series.

Jay
12-27-2011, 03:19 PM
This guy epitomizes what E!SPN has become in the past decade. Trash.

Ezio
12-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Don't know why you guys even watch ESPN, it's full of secrets and lies

PhillyFaninLA
12-27-2011, 03:34 PM
This guy epitomizes what E!SPN has become in the past decade. Trash.

This is funny and with the above in mind just a reminder ESPN stands for Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Durant is hype
12-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Why are you shocked? His whole value of an analysis is to provide shock value statements.

AtlantaFalcons
12-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Skip Bayless watches Tebow play naked on his couch

SluggeR
12-27-2011, 03:42 PM
I lost respect for ESPN when they force fed Mike & Mike down the world's throat and them using a Seinfeld stick. ESPN lost it's credibilty once they decided to force feed bayless down the world's throat. In the beginning he wanted to be the cosell to lebron so bad, that it was pathetic. bayless is the reason I watch the Dan Patrick Show. The only time I can stomach 1st & 10 is when Stephen A. SMith demolishes bayless and I'm not even a SAS fan. bayless is ESPN's disney version of a shock jock.

Burkey3472
12-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Skip :laugh:

Fred
12-27-2011, 03:53 PM
oh skippy.....:laugh2:

Avenged
12-27-2011, 03:58 PM
It's the official Lebron curse.

MTL_123
12-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Makes sense in skips mind Lebron is the reason why Mavs are doing so bad Lebrons the reason why their was a lock out n Tebow is the reason why NFL exists if Tebow wasnt their the NFL would forever be in a lockout

Skip is just a idiot

Raph12
12-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Why is anything Skip Bayless said thread-worthy?

Sadds The Gr8
12-27-2011, 05:00 PM
he's right

John Walls Era
12-27-2011, 05:07 PM
People always nitpick what Skip says. Skip is right about half the time which is twice as much as anyone on ESPN shows (the right ones are never talked about). He says some ridiculous things not because he completely believes it, but because people will talk about it.

stawka
12-27-2011, 05:10 PM
It's also LeBron's fault that Sylvester never catches Tweety. That LeBron guy SMH

Evolution23
12-27-2011, 05:16 PM
I like Skip Bayless and it is Lebron's fault. The chosen one became the frozen one!

Evolution23
12-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Why is anything Skip Bayless said thread-worthy?

why are boobs so big?

stawka
12-27-2011, 05:33 PM
I like Skip Bayless and it is Lebron's fault. The chosen one became the frozen one!

Our two best players can't play D. One is nicknamed STAT - funnily enough, that's about all he's good for. But yeah, the frozen one

LOOTERX9
12-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Skip is actually correct bout this. Lebron did not even try in the finals and it almost seemed like he threw the series intentionally. Lebron is a joke of a leader and has no killer instict. No one would care bout Dallas this season if lebron would have shown up and heat actually beat the mavericks

ink
12-27-2011, 05:47 PM
the truth will come out sooner or later, maybe in about 10yrs.

Why don't you post it now? I'm down with a good conspiracy theory. :)

Lloyd Christmas
12-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Skip rules.

lakersfan211
12-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Well...all I know is this...the Thunder are the best team in the West now...I would still say that Dallas is the number 2 team...while my Lakers have fallen off

lakersfan211
12-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Dallas will get it together

UPRock
12-27-2011, 08:20 PM
He's stupid, I don't listen to him anymore thanks to all the BS he talks.

Cal827
12-27-2011, 08:27 PM
According to Skip Bayless, the following are also Lebrons Fault:

The NBA balance
NBA ticket sales
The Lockout
The Return from the Lockout
The Earthquakes in Japan
Tony Romo's choking
The reuniting of the Backstreet Boys
Kg's menopausal mood swings
Michael Jordan's annoyance
Kobe Bryant's wrist injury
Downfall of the NY Jets
Eddie Curry
Eddie Curry's fat
Death of Kim Jong Il
Revival of Nazi Zombies in COD
Tin Foil
Gravity
WW2
WW3
WW Pi
World War Peace
Barry getting a job at TNT
Derrick Rose struggles
Derrick Rose MVP
Derrick Rose turning into a god
saving 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico
That Skip Bayless still has a Job.

I think that covers about 65% of it

Denver-boy
12-27-2011, 08:41 PM
***IGNORE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL SKIP HATERS***

sorry I wanted a reasonable and logical response. I dont think w/ the the thread title, will invite any logical people!

but really did Skip say anything really crazy. lebron dissappeared in the finals, thats true, so he's being reasonable. so stop it with the really childish comments. really. just think about it for maybe a second....yeah Mavs did well, take nothing from them, but lebron played poorly so its not a crazy thoery! Case closed! if you dont get what IM SAYING! ur not a reasonable, logical person. stubburrn ignorant jerk! im done! that all for the ounce of real sense in this entire thread

wont responde to anyones rage response, save ur time by hitting u punching bag...u angry people who hate on people who are being resonable! maybe not the most rational comment, but I CAN at least understand his thoery which isnt Crazy IMO

Skip Bayless: "It's Lebron's fault that the Mavs are struggling!"

whats wrong with this picture??

inferno.
12-27-2011, 08:59 PM
***IGNORE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL SKIP HATERS***

sorry I wanted a reasonable and logical response. I dont think w/ the the thread title, will invite any logical people!

but really did Skip say anything really crazy. lebron dissappeared in the finals, thats true, so he's being reasonable. so stop it with the really childish comments. really. just think about it for maybe a second....yeah Mavs did well, take nothing from them, but lebron played poorly so its not a crazy thoery! Case closed! if you dont get what IM SAYING! ur not a reasonable, logical person. stubburrn ignorant jerk! im done! that all for the ounce of real sense in this entire thread

wont responde to anyones rage response, save ur time by hitting u punching bag...u angry people who hate on people who are being resonable! maybe not the most rational comment, but I CAN at least understand his thoery which isnt Crazy IMO

whats wrong with this picture??

You only like Skip because of his outlandish obsession with Tim Tebow.

Teeboy1487
12-27-2011, 09:00 PM
The stupidity must rub off. I almost asked did Miami trade him to the Mavs for a protected 1st round pick :facepalm:.

FriedTofuz
12-27-2011, 10:22 PM
skip bayless is a fool.

Trueblue2
12-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Skip baseless

Luca68
12-27-2011, 10:32 PM

The NBA balance
NBA ticket sales
The Lockout
The Earthquakes in Japan
Tony Romo's choking
Downfall of the NY Jets
Eddie Curry
Eddie Curry's fat
Death of Kim Jong Il
Tin Foil
Gravity
WW2
WW3
WW Pi
World War Peace
Derrick Rose struggles
Derrick Rose MVP

:laugh2::laugh2: thissss

Raps18-19 Champ
12-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Mavs are going to be like the 2007 Heat coming off a title and play like crap in the regular season the following year.

I thought the exact same.

Losing Chandler, Barea, Stevenson and Casey will drastically affect them.

They need guys like Carter, Beaubois, and Haywood to step up to fill the void while their assistant coaches take over what Casey's duties were.

Bring The Heat
12-28-2011, 01:32 AM
It's ironic how things worked out between the Heat and Mavs..

I honestly think if Mavs didn't win that game 2 where they made that great comeback against us they would've lost the series... Heat finish that game and most likely they would've won the finals. The same way back in 2006 when Heat mounted that comeback with about 5 minutes left in Game 3. Heat would've lost that series if that didn't happen

jrm2054
12-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Skip is stupid

BKLYNpigeon
12-28-2011, 02:18 AM

its all an act, Skip says all this crap to get a reaction out of people, negative publicity is good publicity. its called television.

SkipBaylessFan
12-28-2011, 07:04 AM
*LeBrick. You spelt James' name wrong.

penny421
12-28-2011, 07:23 AM

The NBA balance
NBA ticket sales
The Lockout
The Earthquakes in Japan
Tony Romo's choking
Downfall of the NY Jets
Eddie Curry
Eddie Curry's fat
Death of Kim Jong Il
Tin Foil
Gravity
WW2
WW3
WW Pi
World War Peace
Derrick Rose struggles
Derrick Rose MVP

:laugh2: also Paul George growing 2 inches is Lebron's fault.

naps
01-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Good catch Avenged24.

John Walls Era
01-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Is Skip an idiot or a genius? Without the haters he would be a nobody. I wish I got paid to troll people.

OptiMized
01-25-2012, 09:05 PM
funny guy.

Federal Reserve
01-25-2012, 09:09 PM
The Heat was the better team. The Mavericks were lucky to even make it to the NBA Finals.

akagiredsuns
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Dallas outplayed, outhustled and overpowered Miami in that finals, or was I the only one that saw the Mavs epic comeback in Miami? Skip Bayless is a moron. And it's a waste of posting a thread about him when all it's gonna accomplish is a whole lot of baiting. Shame on you OP. Dallas was the better team. Lebron 3-5 FG 8 pts when he was needed the most. Nuff said. LeBron it's now 9 years and counting.

knightstemplar
01-25-2012, 09:25 PM
The Heat was the better team. The Mavericks were lucky to even make it to the NBA Finals.

who's that in your sig?

jrm2054
01-25-2012, 10:01 PM
this guy is so dumb

Raps18-19 Champ
01-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Skip Bayless>You.

gatkins11
01-25-2012, 11:16 PM

The better team won the ring.