PDA

View Full Version : mvp???

avon_barksdale
12-23-2011, 12:14 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/story/_/page/Predictions1112-MVP/nba-most-valuable-player-predictions

they only got 3 candidates it look like. durant outdoes lebron by 1

JordansBulls
12-23-2011, 12:17 PM
That's horrible to not even have Rose or Dwight in the running, but CP3 is already in it when he changed teams to be where Blake is the man.

What I find funny is Wade doesn't even get a single vote when it is his team and dominates on the highest stage.

poleandreel
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
That's horrible to not even have Rose or Dwight in the running, but CP3 is already in it when he changed teams to be where Blake is the man.

What I find funny is Wade doesn't even get a single vote when it is his team and dominates on the highest stage.

Everyone knows Rose won it because he was the favorite by the media. Now that that's over with, the person with the best stats and best team is going to win...probably lebron or CP3

NBAfan4life
12-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I think it is Durants year to win it.

THE GIPPER
12-23-2011, 12:53 PM

Haven't you heard? MVP isn't "Most Valuable Player" its "Bets Story chosen by the meida".

Dolfan305
12-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Lebron will take it home. Guarantee

BALLER R
12-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Am I the only one thats not really sure who will win MVP this year. I feel like its not going to be Lebron or Durant like most people think.

latinofire21
12-23-2011, 01:33 PM
I agree the best story will take it. No superteam will have an mvp honor this year. My money is if Dirk/Durant have a solid season its theirs to lose.

HOZ THE KNICK
12-23-2011, 01:34 PM
mmmeeeellloooo!!!

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Everyone knows Rose won it because he was the favorite by the media. Now that that's over with, the person with the best stats and best team is going to win...probably lebron or CP3

Yeah carrying a team to the playoffs and playing like a MVP all year had nothing to do with it. You sir FAIL

Diesel23
12-23-2011, 01:39 PM

or maybe he when it because he led his team to the best record in the nba with boozer and noah missing time

seikou8
12-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Yeah carrying a team to the playoffs and playing like a MVP all year had nothing to do with it. You sir FAIL

dwight howard, lebron, dirk did the same thing last year and all had better stats. if dirk didnt miss 9 games last year we wouldnt have this conservation.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:44 PM
dwight howard, lebron, dirk did the same thing last year and all had better stats. if dirk didnt miss 9 games last year we wouldnt have this conservation.

And if Boozer hit shots and played well in playoffs Bulls would have a title. What if what if what if what if we can go all day Haters go away Rose was the MVP and everyone thought he should be except "hater fans"

ChiSox219
12-23-2011, 01:46 PM
A while ago i picked Blake Griffin but now that things have changed, i think CP3 is the leading candidate because the Clippers are going to great and Paul will get all of the credit because the Clippers had such a poor record last year.

If Dwight plays the entire season in Orlando, he should be the favorite and he probably shouldve won last year.

DR_1
12-23-2011, 01:57 PM

:facepalm:

swirl54
12-23-2011, 02:04 PM

Um hey Wade and Bosh are on that team and if anyone carried them it's Wade LeBron carrying the Heat last year is a joke.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 02:07 PM

Rose had the best team which was led by him hello 62 wins most in NBA last year and 25ppg 7.7 APG. Stop with the Blind hate. You yourself said person on the best team which Rose was go troll somewhere else.

NYYCowboys
12-23-2011, 02:17 PM
If Melo actually plays D like he says he will, and becomes more a of a facilitator and keeps his scoring up I think he's gotta be at least in the running.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-23-2011, 02:17 PM
I would like to see Dwight or Melo win it.

lvlheaded
12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
To me, this is the year Durant takes it

naps
12-23-2011, 02:21 PM
LeBron James. It's funny if LeBron didn't have Wade in his team there would be no other names. LeBron would be the unanimous choice for next 8 years.