PDA

View Full Version : Lebron/Q Rich beef

spreadeagle
12-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Love some pre season chippyness..get the feeling this year will be "heated" players talking lots of smack lately everywhere

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rNMioFnSydY

video 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=iuqCtXF6x3k

Despite the Magic’s furious rally to win the game, the Orlando/Miami preseason tilt last night was a snoozer for the most part, but Q-Rich and LeBron did their best to keep things lively by bumping into one another a few times. Richardson explains the beef to the Orlando Sentinel: “That’s me. That’s just the way I play. Somebody push you, you push back,’ [Q-Rich] said Wednesday night after the Magic’s preseason-ending win against the Heat at Amway Center. James had glared at the Orlando bench after hitting a shot. Q-Rich slowed enough that James made contact, and then the 260-pound LeBron rammed his shoulder into Q as they walked down the court, and Q angrily responded. It really should have been a double-technical foul, but refs caught Q retaliating and T’d him up. ‘I don’t care if you’re The King or whatever,’ Richardson laughed. ‘You put your pants on just like I do. He still got 27 points, but you have to let him know that he has to fight for them. That it ain’t gonna be a walk in the park.’ Said LeBron, ‘I don’t know … I’m just trying to play the game of basketball. That’s what that was all about.’ Richardson said he would have come back at any player who did what James did.
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/12/quentin-richardson-explains-his-beef-with-lebron-james/

Chronz
12-25-2011, 04:31 AM
Q-Rich has been an interesting player over his career

GodsSon
12-25-2011, 04:41 AM
Last time Q-Rich was relevant was his 1 year stint with the Suns.

I used to love him on the Clippers though when him and Miles came off the bench together. Man, I wish that Clippers team stayed together longer.

Bulls_fan90
12-25-2011, 05:07 AM
I like seeing stuff like this on the court. Good ****.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-25-2011, 06:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-sIJ_URnAA&feature=related

YourTeamSucks
12-25-2011, 06:43 AM
f lebron go q rich

billsftw
12-25-2011, 08:23 AM
f lebron go q rich

come on man we all know if Lebron was a thug he would have mopped the floor with him. There's not many SF's that could match up with Lebron. The lanky stick in your dp certainly wouldn't stand a chance.

SteBO
12-25-2011, 08:27 AM
Q-Rich never backs down from anyone. He was the same in his 1-year stint with Miami, so nothing has changed. Q-rich was being physical with LeBron from get-go, and LeBron pushed back. Nothing wrong with any of that.

Iron24th
12-25-2011, 08:38 AM
i like seeing stuff like this on the court. Good ****.

+1

justinnum1
12-25-2011, 09:28 AM
I like seeing stuff like this on the court. Good ****.

You like seeing non basketball plays? And a player trying to hurt another player? If qrich did that body check(which is not a basketball move) to rose, bulls fans would be crying foul.

Gram
12-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Shoulda been a doube tech, and atta boy Q.

2doors
12-25-2011, 12:07 PM
lets be honest he only does this kind of stuff because he know the refs will seperate them

CrasH-X
12-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Love Q, one of my favorite NBA players, but not necessarily due to his skills .. He just seems like a legit cool guy .

Must have been a little awkward tho' considering he and DWade are like brothers and Wades new BFF went at him .. maybe jealous haha .

NYKnickFanatic
12-25-2011, 12:19 PM
I love me some tough basketball. Q-Rich has always been like that though.

PlezPlayDKnicks
12-25-2011, 12:20 PM
You like seeing non basketball plays? And a player trying to hurt another player? If qrich did that body check(which is not a basketball move) to rose, bulls fans would be crying foul.

This was the norm back in the day!

MSG34
12-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Is Lebron serious in that second video ? :laugh:

nyballa1991
12-25-2011, 12:31 PM

:cry::cry::cry::

Fnom11
12-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Q Rich may be ********.... Lebron didn't push or shove him. Q clearly slowed his momentum and Lebron just kept going and ran into him. If that's a shove then he's never played basketball in his life, let alone the type of shlt most players deal with in the post.

topdog
12-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I hate when guys do "stare downs" and whatnot so I can appreciate what Q-Rich did.

Fnom11
12-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Is Lebron serious in that second video ? :laugh:

Yeah that did look a little weak but it may be one of those falls where you fall intentionally so he doesnt run into a pole trying to regain his balance :confused:?

Did look like flop but either way that was a clear foul on Q and there were about 5 of those throughout that game.

Fnom11
12-25-2011, 12:43 PM
I hate when guys do "stare downs" and whatnot so I can appreciate what it sounds like Q did. (I'd have to see video to be sure).

what

Geargo Wallace
12-25-2011, 12:53 PM
This story was a big load of nothing.

topdog
12-25-2011, 01:04 PM
what

Turn around, Lebron! Very nice you made the basket :clap:

That kind of flopping is ridiculous in the 2nd video. For real?

Fnom11
12-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Turn around, Lebron! Very nice you made the basket :clap:

That kind of flopping is ridiculous in the 2nd video. For real?

The flop was honestly completely justified. He clearly threw an elbow and shoved Lebron. It wasn't even called so I don't see why you're crying about it.

gotoHcarolina52
12-25-2011, 01:26 PM
San Quentin Richardson

Sox72
12-25-2011, 01:47 PM

You are absolutely OBSESSED with the Bulls.

topdog
12-25-2011, 01:51 PM
The flop was honestly completely justified. He clearly threw an elbow and shoved Lebron. It wasn't even called so I don't see why you're crying about it.

1. I don't believe I am :cry: about it. I just think he needs some acting lessons.

2. It's not just Lebron but a number of players (Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade, Kobe, ect.) who have overly exaggerated responses to fouls or what they want to make look like fouls and it's really annoying to watch.

3. I'm not a fan of "superstar" basketball and the theatrics. Guys just need to play ball.

5ass
12-25-2011, 03:02 PM
1. I don't believe I am :cry: about it. I just think he needs some acting lessons.

2. It's not just Lebron but a number of players (Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade, Kobe, ect.) who have overly exaggerated responses to fouls or what they want to make look like fouls and it's really annoying to watch.

3. I'm not a fan of "superstar" basketball and the theatrics. Guys just need to play ball.

Dwight doesnt belong on that list of players, he always tries to go up strong and finish the 3 point play, he rarely if ever flails his arms and what not.

boolish
12-25-2011, 03:24 PM
this was a great ploy by ORL to trade QR and LBJ ejections. didn't work but you can't blame ORL for trying to win the only way they probably can.

5ass
12-25-2011, 03:55 PM
this was a great ploy by ORL to trade QR and LBJ ejections. didn't work but you can't blame ORL for trying to win the only way they probably can.

u do realize LBJ didnt get ejected and Orl won the game right?

king4day
12-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Thank god Marion re-dyed his hair. He was the ugliest player in the league with that style.

Bulls_fan90
12-25-2011, 05:40 PM

You sound mad bro.

MonroeFAN
12-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Why is this Scrub even opening his mouth? Lebron would smash on him in every aspect of life.

swirl54
12-26-2011, 04:02 PM
come on man we all know if Lebron was a thug he would have mopped the floor with him. There's not many SF's that could match up with Lebron. The lanky stick in your dp certainly wouldn't stand a chance.

O so because LeBron is bigger he can whoop him please LeBron would probably pay a yes man to whoop q-rich for him.

swirl54
12-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Why is this Scrub even opening his mouth? Lebron would smash on him in every aspect of life.

Really you mad? LeBron is a jerk and chose to live his life that way that isn't cool at all.

justinnum1
12-26-2011, 04:05 PM
You sound mad bro.

Just dont want to see anyone getting hurt, especially if its dirty.

Gormans Mic
12-26-2011, 05:06 PM
cool Lebron flopping videos

rhymeratic
12-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Only thing I remember Q-Rich for is dating Brandy...

ManRam
12-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Much ado about nothing.

Should have been a double-tech. Q is gritty, but no reason to be getting into shoving matches. The team did turn it around pretty shortly after that (to start the third). Maybe it fired up the team....probably didn't.

No reason for either of them to be doing that. Oh well. No harm