PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Gasol to Chicago for Boozer/Korver

FriedTofuz
12-23-2011, 04:13 AM
When the three-team trade that would have sent Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers fell through there were plenty of hard feelings on the LA side of the equation. Lamar Odom was so upset that he requested – and received – a trade. Pau Gasol was equally upset, but was more grateful the deal fell through than anything else. Still, rumors of Gasol being dealt have been persistent, whether it was the Kevin Love deal the Lakers reportedly tried to consummate last summer or the Chris Paul deal. That is no doubt why there is not a Spanish-language outlet reporting that the Lakers are talking to the Chicago Bulls about a Carlos Boozer/Gasol swap.

The rumored deal would also involve Kyle Korver heading to LA along with Boozer.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-2-pau-gasol-for-carlos-boozer-trade

I rather keep pau then trade him for boozer and his bad defense. No need for korver, the lakers have kapono to make 3's.

Rosh
12-23-2011, 04:15 AM
This post essentially debunks any credibility to the rumor...

thechom80
12-23-2011, 04:15 AM
I think Chicago regrets signing Boozer. The Bulls rape in this one.

marj987
12-23-2011, 04:18 AM
Lol a dysfunctional PF for a PF who plays with fake legs? :laugh:

Aust
12-23-2011, 04:21 AM
:pray:
Please do not allow this to happen Mitch

Angelus™
12-23-2011, 04:22 AM
Horrible trade for Lakers.

Pau>Boozer/Korver

kozelkid
12-23-2011, 04:23 AM

Regret? Hardly.

I say this as someone who readily dislikes Boozer. With that said, that cap space would be wasted otherwise and he's still capable of being a very good scoring option and rebounder.

Bulls obviously rape in this deal, though. I'd also point out that this "rumor" probably came from that Spanish source a couple days ago that many debunked as garbage so take this for what it's worth.

However, I'll play along because I can think of two reasons as to why it might make sense for LA.

One, and the main reason, is that I've been hearing that Jim Buss is a far cheaper owner than his father. Could be same reason Odom was given away for saving cap and I don't think it's a secret they look to further cut salary. In this scenario, they save money since Boozer's deal is a good 5mil less per year than Gasol's AND they wouldn't have to pick up Korver's option. Or they do since their depth at the wings is kinda bad... Either way, it's a cost cutting move.

Two, Boozer is also a best bud of Howard's and this could be LA's way of trying to sell Howard their way...

Either way, for the Bulls it's a no brainer. Gasol is only one year older, far less injuries, much better, and a much better fit alongside Rose in terms of spreading the floor.

abe_froman
12-23-2011, 04:26 AM
yeah,read this yesterday.doubt it happens(like 1 in a million)...but god,i would love for it to

GoatMilk
12-23-2011, 04:26 AM
this HAS to be fake

abe_froman
12-23-2011, 04:28 AM

no,they really dont.a couple fans but thats it,the calls are mostly from outsiders....but we'd do it because pau is an upgrade that fits better

hidalgo
12-23-2011, 04:31 AM
Horrible trade for Lakers.

Pau>Boozer/Korverby far Gasol is better than them both combined, and deng combined. Gasol is a hall of famer in my opinion. he shows up and the lakers win 2 of 3 straight finals. the lakers showing him 0 appreciation for what he's done there is horrible. he should never have been considered in a trade

Mudvayne91
yeah,read this yesterday.doubt it happens(like 1 in a million)...but god,i would love for it to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFB2akLh4s

Switch
Makes no sense for LA

*Superman*
12-23-2011, 04:33 AM
Bulls = Champs if it happens.

shep33
12-23-2011, 04:35 AM
this came up a few days ago and it was shot down. Absolutely 0 sense for the Lakers. Boozer's contract has an extra year compared to Pau's, and Booze has a history with injuries. No thanks.

thechom80
12-23-2011, 04:36 AM
Ok, maybe they don't regret it. Bad choice of words on my part. I've just been hearing some negativity towards Boozer of late. Is he injured again? What's the deal?

hidalgo
12-23-2011, 04:37 AM
Bulls = Champs if it happens.i agree, that's how good Gasol is. i don't think there's a snow balls chance in hel it will happen though

SMH!
12-23-2011, 04:40 AM

I rather keep pau then trade him for boozer and his bad defense. No need for korver, the lakers have kapono to make 3's.

your speaking about bad defense, kapono is a HORRIBLE defender

MJ-BULLS
12-23-2011, 04:46 AM
take it with a grain of salt, we discussed this topic in the bulls forum a couple of days ago. i really dont see this happening, if it did, i would trade boozer for gasol. not that i think boozer is a bad player or anything, but gasol is better.

hgtiger32
12-23-2011, 04:53 AM
Good god if that would happen...Bulls get even better

hidalgo
12-23-2011, 04:55 AM
take it with a grain of salt, we discussed this topic in the bulls forum a couple of days ago. i really dont see this happening, if it did, i would trade boozer for gasol. not that i think boozer is a bad player or anything, but gasol is better.
yea boozer is good, Gasol is great

Ebbs
12-23-2011, 05:05 AM
Assuming their is a little merit to this story. Awful deal for LA

John Walls Era
12-23-2011, 05:07 AM
:laugh: The owner's son is ruining the team by essentially putting his stamp on the Lakers.

ClippersE.G
12-23-2011, 05:10 AM
This would be one of the worst trades in recent memory if it happened...
Boozer plays 0 defense. He cant dunk, so he gets alot of shots blocked or misses easy shots since he tries to lay em up every which way. The high arch on his jumper makes the chance of him knocking down the shot even less...put up a hand and he misses....

sunnydayin'zona
12-23-2011, 05:18 AM
I really hope this happens.

I love seeing the Lakers start to fall apart

Lakerfrk
12-23-2011, 05:34 AM
They mean Noah instead of Korver right?...... RIGHT?!?!

hahahah. terrible.

bholly
12-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Do the Bulls have a young Gasol brother to throw in?

Bulls_fan90
12-23-2011, 05:46 AM
Korver is too sexy to trade. No deal.

Cal827
12-23-2011, 05:52 AM
This is Chicago absolutely Owning LA if it happens... I guess they Want Bynum to be the undisputed number 1 guy?

YoungOne
12-23-2011, 06:33 AM
they could have signed 2 good players for boozers money

mdm692
12-23-2011, 06:49 AM
Then again does gasol fit in mike browns new system. Gasol was brought in because he fit perfectly with the triangle offense but maybe they want to go a different way. Idk im just asking.

toovey107
12-23-2011, 06:49 AM
they could have signed 2 good players for boozers money
Care to share with us two players (SG & PF seeing that was their weakness) they could have gotten that would have improved the Bulls more?

Better-Than-You
12-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Why the hell would the Lakers trade for Boozer? If the Bulls want to rob the Lakers, they are better off bringing a gun than this stupid trade proposal.

SkipBaylessFan
12-23-2011, 07:12 AM
I can't possibly believe this rumour. Why would the Lakers take on even more salary, and give up Pau? How would they benefit when they're not gaining any cap relief or upgrading? Don't get me wrong, Boozer is a good player, but Pau is a level above him...even if he's ageing. Plus Boozer is nearing 30 himself, and if LA are going to make changes, they need to inject their team with some youth.

Cano-Montero...
12-23-2011, 07:33 AM
This rumor is crap..why even bother posting it?

Teeboy1487
12-23-2011, 07:41 AM
If this happens. I'm so done with the lakers Real Talk. They want to become a
lottery team with a move like this.

majmarcus
12-23-2011, 07:41 AM
The fact that this is even a rumor(regardless of how true) is flat out sickening...smh

lvlheaded
12-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Dumbest trade the Lakers could make

PhillyFaninLA
12-23-2011, 08:22 AM

Kapano could not hit 3's for the Sixers at all. You might need Korver.

ldawg
12-23-2011, 08:25 AM
FISHER,Blake,morris
Kobe,Krover,gaudlok
Kapono,Ebanks,Barnes
Boozer,Kenyon Martin,mcroberts
Howard,Troy,caracter

kobebabe
12-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Why the hell would the lakers even think about that trade! It will never happen, or at least I want to believe it doesn't happen. This would go down as the worst trade of all time! It would be more than a rape for the bulls! Buss please don't let this happen!

the life
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Gasol was always the reason Lakers didn't win...
Kobe was always the reason Lakers won...
I would like to see Gasol gone because he didn't get enough respect from Lakers fans.

spreadeagle
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Kapano could not hit 3's for the Sixers at all. You might need Korver.

or the Raptors...hes one of the worst players in the NBA,a 3 point shooter who cant hit 3's!

ShakeN'Bake
12-23-2011, 08:47 AM
That's a horrible trade for the Lakers. I hope it happens.

theheatles
12-23-2011, 08:55 AM
lol lakers want another white guy

Jint.
12-23-2011, 08:57 AM
bad trade for LAL, not gonna happen anyway.

justinnum1
12-23-2011, 09:10 AM
why would lakers trade a much better player in gasol for an injury prone undersized PF?

tcav701
12-23-2011, 09:12 AM
I dont see how this helps the get Dwight.

Keep Pau for the year and if Dwight hits FA you can amnesty Pau (cap room for Howard) and Trade Bynum for a nice collection to play with Kobe/Dwight.

PhillyFaninLA
12-23-2011, 09:22 AM
I dont see how this helps the get Dwight.

Keep Pau for the year and if Dwight hits FA you can amnesty Pau (cap room for Howard) and Trade Bynum for a nice collection to play with Kobe/Dwight.

Keep in mind Dwight said Los Angeles not the Lakers, a deal focused on DeAndre Jordon and bunch of picks might put Dwight, Blake, and CP3 together.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Keep in mind Dwight said Los Angeles not the Lakers, a deal focused on DeAndre Jordon and bunch of picks might put Dwight, Blake, and CP3 together.

Either way, theres reasons for LA to keep Pau.

PhillyFaninLA
12-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Either way, theres reasons for LA to keep Pau.

I agree with you on the this specific trade. If he has a damaged psyche like Odom but is better at hiding it from the public you have to trade him, but this isn't the right deal. Much better deal for the Bulls then the Lakers.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 09:42 AM
I agree with you on the this specific trade. If he has a damaged psyche like Odom but is better at hiding it from the public you have to trade him, but this isn't the right deal. Much better deal for the Bulls then the Lakers.

According to rumors, paus agent was the one who stirred the pot that blocked the deal. I am in no way close to the situation, but I think pua wants to be in LA.

Rapsfanforlife
12-23-2011, 10:09 AM
I'd love to see Pau in Toronto (I know a pipedream, but I thought I'd throw it out there). paired with Calderon, Bargnani and Derozan...that is a pretty good starting 4 of 5. throw in Davis, Johnson x2 and whoever else...we're no longer bottom feeders and will attract FA next season.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Bulls = Champs if it happens.

considering how Lebron shutdown Rose last year, and how BOSH(of all people) owned Gasol the two times they played last year, I doubt it.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 10:23 AM
considering how Lebron shutdown Rose last year, and how BOSH(of all people) owned Gasol the two times they played last year, I doubt it.

Way to somehow make a Bull-Lakers forum about the Heat.

Good job guys glad to have you.

GottaLoveCubs
12-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Could there also be draft picks included in this deal? I would think there'd almost have to be right?
Which then the Lakers can then package for Howard? It's not as dumb as a lot of you think.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Way to somehow make a Bull-Lakers forum about the Heat.

Good job guys glad to have you.

The previous gentleman stated his opinion of how he thought this trade would put Chicago over the top, and i simply stated my opinion to the contrary and why.

God forbid we talk sports in a sports forum.

Im sorry no one gives two ***** about your garbage *** team.

And by the way, its an NBA forum, not a "Bulls-Laker Forum"

tcav701
12-23-2011, 10:39 AM
The previous gentleman stated his opinion of how he thought this trade would put Chicago over the top, and i simply stated my opinion to the contrary and why.

God forbid we talk sports in a sports forum.

So you have nothing to contribute at the topic at hand, as usual and you lie in the bushes and wait till someone makes a remark that in your mind discredits the heat?

Good job patrolling that one and adding how great the heat are in this Pau Gasol thread.

This is the main forum, 30 teams are talked about here. Get it?

BALLER R
12-23-2011, 10:40 AM
If thats the case why not just trade gasol n bynum for howard

effen5
12-23-2011, 10:47 AM
So you have nothing to contribute at the topic at hand, as usual and you lie in the bushes and wait till someone makes a remark that in your mind discredits the heat?

Good job patrolling that one and adding how great the heat are in this Pau Gasol thread.

****in lol!

GottaLoveCubs
12-23-2011, 10:49 AM
If thats the case why not just trade gasol n bynum for howard

I'm sure Orlando wouldn't want to take on both contracts probably. They'd probably prefer 1 and draft picks.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 11:01 AM

The bulls have to beat the heat to go to the finals because the heat are in the same conference as they are. Is it a given they will face each other? no, but it is very likely considering they are the 2 best teams in the conference. Therefore, how a Bulls team with gasol matches up to the heat is very relevant to the discussion.

How this has anything to do with any of the other teams in the league, is beyond me. Stop being so bitter everytime someone mentions the heat and go watch golf or some **** like that.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 11:02 AM
The bulls have to beat the heat to go to the finals because the heat are in the same conference as they are. Is it a given they will face each other? no, but it is very likely considering they are the 2 best teams in the conference. Therefore, how a Bulls team with gasol matches up to the heat is very relevant to the discussion.

How this has anything to do with any of the other teams in the league, is beyond me. Stop being so bitter everytime someone mentions the heat and go watch golf or some **** like that.

How do you think they match up against Charlotte if the add Gasol?

Is that equally relevant to you?

tcav701
12-23-2011, 11:06 AM
And since you are so eager to talk about a potential matchup do you honestly think Bosh is a better basketball player tha Pau?

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 11:11 AM
How do you think they match up against Charlotte if the add Gasol?

Is that equally as relevant to you?

Absolutely not, because the Bobcats cant match up with anyone, especially with Jordan getting rid of anyone with some basketball talent.

nygiants242
12-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Korver? They have Kapono

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 11:15 AM
And since you are so eager to talk about a potential matchup do you honestly think Bosh is a better basketball player tha Pau?

In his prime, no, but he outplayed Gasol when they matched up last year, and did a very good job on him defensively. You add the fact that Gasol is another year older and looked bad in the playoffs, my money is on bosh.

The only thing i don't know about, is how having a player like noah (who isnt a guarantee to get injured again like Bynum) helps take the pressure off him as far as rebounding and defending the big man througout the season.

And im not completely sold on all this RIP hamilton stuff like everyone else, though it is a very good pickup.

Hunter48MVP
12-23-2011, 11:15 AM
lol at this trade

tcav701
12-23-2011, 11:16 AM
In his prime, no, but he outplayed Gasol when they matched up last year, and did a very good job on him defensively. You add the fact that Gasol is another year older and looked bad in the playoffs, my money is on bosh.

hahahaha....

have a good day, sir.

Yunqn
12-23-2011, 11:26 AM

No it would be to trade odom for a dallas maverick draft pick ..

Laker fans overreacting , the whole intention would be to pursue dwight w a bestfriend.. Even so the deal would never happen as is .. Bulls would have to throw in taj and lakers throw in troy murphy.. Bulls may also give up a pick and swap artest for korver..That wont be what the deal looks like at the end if true..

If you guys think you guys can keep pau and get dwight for nothin then why hasnt it happend?

Dwight isnt sold on l.a as he is on brooklyn..

todu82
12-23-2011, 11:29 AM
If the Lakers do this you can forget about them making the playoffs. This would be a terrible move for them.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 11:31 AM
hahahaha....

have a good day, sir.

Oh ****, i MUST be wrong, he couldnt have outplayed Gasol because this guys laughing.

Pau vs heat:37mins 8-17fg .471% 17pts 8reb 3 ast 0blks
40mins 8-16fg .500% 20pts 5reb 1 ast 1blks

Bosh vs LAL: 38mins 11-17fg .647% 24pts 13rebs 2ast 1blk (on Pau)
38mins 10-17fg .588% 24pts 9 rebs 0ast 0blks

CLOWN

tcav701
12-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh ****, i MUST be wrong, he couldnt have outplayed Gasol because this guys laughing.

Pau vs heat:37mins 8-17fg .471% 17pts 8reb 3 ast 0blks
40mins 8-16fg .500% 20pts 5reb 1 ast 1blks

Bosh vs LAL: 38mins 11-17fg .647% 24pts 13rebs 2ast 1blk
38mins 10-17fg .588% 24pts 9 rebs 0ast 0blks

CLOWN

You realize that head to head statistics are one of the worst ways to determine who the better player is correct? Especially when its alot closer than you make it out to be.

The finals indicate that Jason Terry is better than LeBron James. By your logic that is aslo true?

And as far as that clown ****, look in the mirror. Please dont start a basketball conversation with me, there is a reason you only talk about the heat and the reason is you dont kno what you are talking about.

Lakeshow24KB
12-23-2011, 11:41 AM
You realize that head to head statistics are one of the worst ways to determine who the better player is correct? Especially when its alot closer than you make it out to be.

The finals indicate that Jason Terry is better than LeBron James. By your logic that is aslo true?

And as far as that clown ****, look in the mirror. Please dont start a basketball conversation with me, there is a reason you only talk about the heat and the reason is you dont kno what you are talking about.

Lolol you owned him in this one. But about the trade, if this happens I'm going
To cry.

Thegame187
12-23-2011, 11:41 AM

best come back ever

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 11:50 AM
buddy, I WATCHED the actual game and he outplayed him the whole game.

And you ARE a clown, because you asked the question and when i gave my opinion, you tried to write a ******** witty comment instead of refuting it and giving your reasons.

And i dont know how head to head stats is the worst way to determine that when they both play the same position and defend each other the whole game (unlike Lebron and Terry, who by the way had a combination of stevenson and marion on him and was being denied from going into the paint by chandler).

You think Gasol dropping 30 on the kings makes a difference on how he matches up with the heat, or bosh in this case?

tcav701
12-23-2011, 11:53 AM
buddy, I WATCHED the actual game and he outplayed him the whole game.

And you ARE a clown, because you asked the question and when i gave my opinion, you tried to write a ******** witty comment instead of refuting it and giving your reasons.

And i dont know how head to head stats is the worst way to determine that when they both play the same position and defend each other the whole game (unlike Lebron and Terry).

You watched these games and of course drew an unbiased opinion not at all based on the color of your jersey stretched across your gut.

So speaking of postions, Gasol started at what position during the first meeting?

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:00 PM
You watched these games and of course drew an unbiased opinion not at all based on the color of your jersey stretched across your gut.

So speaking of postions, Gasol started at what position during the first meeting?

Buddy, It wasn't close, you act as if they put up the same numbers and im blindly giving bosh the advantage because im a heat fan.

I know bosh was on him, and he was on bosh. they have a lineup where Gasol is the center and one where he is PF, and vice versa.

HOZ THE KNICK
12-23-2011, 12:04 PM
nice move for the bulls if this goes down......but why?

Odominator
12-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Horrible trade for the Lakers,

Boozer/Deng for Gasol is fair.

Pierzynski4Prez
12-23-2011, 12:12 PM
I could also point out the game that Bosh went 0-17 against the Bulls. Does that make Boozer better?

MTL_123
12-23-2011, 12:14 PM
never gonna happen no way lakers are this stupid

Pierzynski4Prez
12-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Horrible trade for the Lakers,

Boozer/Deng for Gasol is fair.

I think the Lakers would have to toss someone else in then to get the salaries closer.

Odominator
12-23-2011, 12:15 PM
are we really talking about bosh? Why do Heat fans need to interject themselves in every trade conversation with their perimeter shooting power forward? Lebron is a better PF than Bosh.

Odominator
12-23-2011, 12:16 PM
I think the Lakers would have to toss someone else in then to get the salaries closer.

Outside of Kobe and Bynum, I am pretty sure Kupchak is willing to throw anyone in. Lol.

effen5
12-23-2011, 12:20 PM
No it would be to trade odom for a dallas maverick draft pick ..

Laker fans overreacting , the whole intention would be to pursue dwight w a bestfriend.. Even so the deal would never happen as is .. Bulls would have to throw in taj and lakers throw in troy murphy.. Bulls may also give up a pick and swap artest for korver..That wont be what the deal looks like at the end if true..

If you guys think you guys can keep pau and get dwight for nothin then why hasnt it happend?

Dwight isnt sold on l.a as he is on brooklyn..

Yeah Im not giving up both Taj and Boozer for an aging Pau even if Pau is much better then Boozer at this point nor am i giving up a pick for Artest.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 12:21 PM
I could also point out the game that Bosh went 0-17 against the Bulls. Does that make Boozer better?

Of course it does.

What a perfectly logical conclusion to draw....

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:23 PM

Good point, but that's more of an aberration IMO, every player has terrible games and he kept settling for long jumper after long jumper, and the heat saw him struggling and were still forcing the ball to him for whatever reason.

He's made up for it since then and has had the better of boozer in almost every game since then, including the playoffs.

Archer
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Worst idea ever, better off to of traded Gasol for Kevin Martin, Scola and Dragic streight up. Much more helpful package

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:25 PM

Pierzynski4Prez
12-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Good point, but that's more of an aberration IMO, every player has terrible games and he kept settling for long jumper after long jumper, and the heat saw him struggling and were still forcing the ball to him for whatever reason.

He's made up for it since then and has had the better of boozer in almost every game since then, including the playoffs.

Oh I get it then. When it works in the Heat's favor, its a fact. When it doesn't, its an aberration.

Nice talking to you.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Oh I get it then. When it works in the Heat's favor, its a fact. When it doesn't, its an aberration.

Nice talking to you.

:cheers:

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:32 PM

Nice talking to you.

How many times have you seen Bosh shoot 1-17? He didnt outplay him in all the other games including the playoffs?

And no its not a fact its an opinion.

HOZ THE KNICK
12-23-2011, 12:32 PM
does this rumor have legs?

Pierzynski4Prez
12-23-2011, 12:33 PM
How many times have you seen Bosh shoot 1-17? He didnt outplay him in all the other games including the playoffs?

And no its not a fact its an opinion.

How many times have you seen Gasol shoot 1-17?

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:34 PM
:cheers:
Nothing more to say? your just gonna ride this guys nuts the rest of the way and post little characters?

SwatTeam
12-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Gasol (skills, contract, resume) >>> Boozer (skills, contract, resume)

Game over. Save your breath. Close thread.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:37 PM
How many times have you seen Gasol shoot 1-17?

never, but my point was in the 2 games they played (albeit a small sample size, but its the ones we have), Bosh had the better of him. in the 8 or 9 games Boozer and Bosh were on the same floor, Bosh was the better player in 7 or 8 of them.

tcav701
12-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Nothing more to say? your just gonna ride this guys nuts the rest of the way and post little characters?

Hahahaha I could have alot to say but I am almost out of work and am just glad someone else is willing to tell you how much of a moron you are.

I tried dismissing you a while ago but you kept at it and now i can pass the torch.

You are a homer and an idiot and never have anything of worth to contribute to any conversation. You should be ashamed of the things that you post and should never venture from the Heat forum where you belong.

Good luck learning about the game of basketball and I hope that one day you can sit at the grown up table and discuss sports.

EDIT: and on his nuts??? I dont think Bosh's 5'2 gf could get closer to his nuts than you are.

DeyAce
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Please Bulls do this

Pierzynski4Prez
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM

So I come in here and use the same logic you are using to show Bosh is better than Gasol that states that Boozer is better than Bosh. You then say that my example was an aberration, but yours wasn't. And now you turn to insults. I'd leave if I were you.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:40 PM
my original point wasnt who i thought the better ball player is or was, or whos had a better career, its the matchup. The guy said the trade meant championship for the bulls, and i felt that it didnt based on how the matchup against each other, which you have to admit is different from who has the better career.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Hahahaha I could have alot to say but I am almost out of work and am just glad someone else is willing to tell you how much of a moron you are.

I tried dismissing you a while ago but you kept at it and now i can pass the torch.

You are a homer and an idiot and never have anything of worth to contribute to any conversation. You should be ashamed of the things that you post and should never venture from the Heat forum where you belong.

Good luck learning about the game of basketball and I hope that one day you can sit at the grown up table and discuss sports.

OOHHH BURRRN.. you really got me on that one. I was posting something and you started *****ing and moaning how this is an NBA forum and we should talk about the all 30 teams, and im the idiot. Go wipe that sand out of your vagina and enjoy that crap *** weather.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:44 PM
So I come in here and use the same logic you are using to show Bosh is better than Gasol that states that Boozer is better than Bosh. You then say that my example was an aberration, but yours wasn't. And now you turn to insults. I'd leave if I were you.

really? what are you gonna do? punch me? how do you threaten somebody over a computer?

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 12:46 PM

EDIT: and on his nuts??? I dont think Bosh's 5'2 gf could get closer to his nuts than you are.

This is brilliant, you felt this was good enough to edit your post and write it in. Your corny as **** buddy.

NDave79
12-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Maybe this could be part of a bigger deal or the 1st part of a couple deals. Say Orlando wants both Bynum and Gasol, but Lakers think they'll be to depleted in inside if they give up both. So they look for a Gasol replacement and pick up assets orlando wants in the process. Maybe it could look something like this.

Chicago sends out Boozer, Korver, 1st round pick 12, Charlotte pick, Taj Gibson
Chicago receives Pau

Lakers Send out Bynum, Gasol, Dallas pick, and their own pick in 2012
Lakers receive Boozer, Howard and Korver

Orlando Sends out Howard
Orlando Receives Bynum, Gibson, Charlotte pick, Chicago Lakers and Dallas 2012 pick

I think that trade helps Bulls and Lakers this year and is a pretty good return for Orlando.

Avenged
12-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Mitch wouldn't do this..

But I would not put it past Jim Buss.. with him anything can happen.

HOZ THE KNICK
12-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Mitch wouldn't do this..

But I would not put it past Jim Buss.. with him anything can happen.

this

koLohe2133
12-23-2011, 12:57 PM
by far Gasol is better than them both combined, and deng combined. Gasol is a hall of famer in my opinion. he shows up and the lakers win 2 of 3 straight finals. the lakers showing him 0 appreciation for what he's done there is horrible. he should never have been considered in a trade

Pau gasol is nowhere near a hof.

Unless it's in Spain.

Jesus

Rockice_8
12-23-2011, 12:57 PM
I haven't heard this rumor yet but I don't get it one bit from LA's side. They gave away Odom and now they are going to downgrade their PF position to add Korver? Are they trying to get worse?

Doubt this happens.

boolish
12-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Maybe this could be part of a bigger deal or the 1st part of a couple deals. Say Orlando wants both Bynum and Gasol, but Lakers think they'll be to depleted in inside if they give up both. So they look for a Gasol replacement and pick up assets orlando wants in the process. Maybe it could look something like this.

Chicago receives Pau

Orlando Sends out Howard
Orlando Receives Bynum, Gibson, Charlotte pick, Chicago Lakers and Dallas 2012 pick

I think that trade helps Bulls and Lakers this year and is a pretty good return for Orlando.

except CHI would never give up that much for PAU. but at least you put some brain power into this.

bullsfan-in-ny
12-23-2011, 01:00 PM

Chicago receives Pau

Orlando Sends out Howard

chicago is giving way to much just to get Pau. It will not help us out this year giving up our only big man off the bench. I would rather have boozer then Pau anyway

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:00 PM

Unless it's in Spain.

Jesus

Look at some of the names in the hall of Fame, and tell me you wouldnt prefer Gasol over them.

AntiG
12-23-2011, 01:01 PM
i will laugh so hard if this happens.

Boozer is a bigger puss than Gasol is, and is arguably the league's worst defender.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:02 PM
never, but my point was in the 2 games they played (albeit a small sample size, but its the ones we have), Bosh had the better of him. in the 8 or 9 games Boozer and Bosh were on the same floor, Bosh was the better player in 7 or 8 of them.

As a Bulls fan and a big fan of Boozer I love what skills he brings to the floor every night. After saying all of that I would take Bosh>Boozer every day of the week it is really a no brainer. Now having said that I would take Gasol>Bosh every day of the week as well.

JordansBulls
12-23-2011, 01:05 PM

He didn't shut down Rose, let's not make stuff up. He played him well a few possessions as the Heat were changing up defenders on Rose.

I can say the same thing about Shawn Marion shutting down Lebron last year which means it will happen again this year and Jason Terry outplaying Lebron averaging more ppg in the finals than him.

Pierzynski4Prez
12-23-2011, 01:05 PM
really? what are you gonna do? punch me? how do you threaten somebody over a computer?

I actually meant before you made a bigger fool of yourself. But I see its too late for that.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:07 PM
:catfight:
I actually meant before you made a bigger fool of yourself. But I see its too late for that.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:07 PM
As a Bulls fan and a big fan of Boozer I love what skills he brings to the floor every night. After saying all of that I would take Bosh>Boozer every day of the week it is really a no brainer. Now having said that I would take Gasol>Bosh every day of the week as well.

I can respect that.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:08 PM
He didn't shut down Rose, let's not make stuff up. He played him well a few possessions as the Heat were changing up defenders on Rose.

I can say the same thing about Shawn Marion shutting down Lebron last year which means it will happen again this year and Jason Terry outplaying Lebron averaging more ppg in the finals than him.

he didnt shut him down the whole game, but during crunch time, when rose makes a living blowing by all the double and triple teams sent his way, he stopped him. as evidence by his fg%. I probably should have clarified. and i dont know about that switching defenders stuff, i think it was pretty much Lebron on Rose, ill have to watch it again.

smiddy012
12-23-2011, 01:09 PM

Chicago's FO does, Chicago's fanbase is a bit slow though.

I can't wait to hear all the BS excuses Bulls fans give for Boozer once he goes down again. As a Bulls fan I wish we had never signed the loser, and, as a Bulls fan, I hope he proves me to be the ignorant @$$ and wrong about him. That said, Boozer will get injured this year if not suck it up in the playoffs as a second option.

We'd be lucky for Boozer just to make it to the playoffs healthy, let alone for him not to suck in them...

I don't see how he can be Rose's wingman to win a championship. He's just not good enough.

And don't get me wrong Boozer is a GREAT regular season player lol

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:10 PM

aww, darn.

JordansBulls
12-23-2011, 01:14 PM
he didnt shut him down the whole game, but during crunch time, when rose makes a living blowing by all the double and triple teams sent his way, he stopped him. as evidence by his fg%. I probably should have clarified. and i dont know about that switching defenders stuff, i think it was pretty much Lebron on Rose, ill have to watch it again.
that has more to do with no one else being able to create there shots on the team and Boozer playing like *** in Chicago.

Boozer averaged 8.7 points and 7.7 rebounds in the three games in Chicago and shot 34 percent

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:16 PM
he didnt shut him down the whole game, but during crunch time, when rose makes a living blowing by all the double and triple teams sent his way, he stopped him. as evidence by his fg%. I probably should have clarified.

Yes after he tried everything he could all series to win with no one else hitting shots. It's easy to guard a teams only option especially 6 inches taller when they are burnt out in the last 5 mins of a game. If what you are saying is FACT i am happy to say the NBA will never have to worry about LeBron leading a team to a championship because he has played horrible in crunch time in finals. Rose has a real option in Rip now why can't people get the fact he had no help everyone else took a step back and he was playing against 2 of best in the NBA with little to no help.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Chicago's FO does, Chicago's fanbase is a bit slow though.

I can't wait to hear all the BS excuses Bulls fans give for Boozer once he goes down again. As a Bulls fan I wish we had never signed the loser, and, as a Bulls fan, I hope he proves me to be the ignorant @$$ and wrong about him. That said, Boozer will get injured this year if not suck it up in the playoffs as a second option.

We'd be lucky for Boozer just to make it to the playoffs healthy, let alone for him not to suck in them...

I don't see how he can be Rose's wingman to win a championship. He's just not good enough.

And don't get me wrong Boozer is a GREAT regular season player lol

Rose's wingman is the team that's how the Bulls are built. I don't think the Bulls FO got Boozer expecting him to be more than a big piece to a title run they know he isn't Pippen.

DamnGoat
12-23-2011, 01:19 PM
I still like Boozer and think people are a little too hard on him. He was playing hurt in the Playoffs and clearly wasn't the same player he was most of the regular season, when he was actually pretty good for the Bulls.

This rumor doesn't make much sense though and the source was some Spanish NBA site originally, so I'm not buying it.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:19 PM
i dont understand. you mean him not being able to dump the ball off to anyone?

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:20 PM
that has more to do with no one else being able to create there shots on the team and Boozer playing like *** in Chicago.

Boozer averaged 8.7 points and 7.7 rebounds in the three games in Chicago and shot 34 percent

Exactly these NBA fans hate so hard on Rose. He played great all year and all his help fell off when it really mattered and they act like Rose got shut down he had zero options in crunch time when it mattered.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Yes after he tried everything he could all series to win with no one else hitting shots. It's easy to guard a teams only option especially 6 inches taller when they are burnt out in the last 5 mins of a game. If what you are saying is FACT i am happy to say the NBA will never have to worry about LeBron leading a team to a championship because he has played horrible in crunch time in finals. Rose has a real option in Rip now why can't people get the fact he had no help everyone else took a step back and he was playing against 2 of best in the NBA with little to no help.

Thats my point, he's taller and bigger, and rose couldnt use his speed on him. I agree with the burnt out part, we'll just have to see how rip pans out.

HATE is a very strong word

bullsfan-in-ny
12-23-2011, 01:21 PM
The more I think about it I think I would rather have Pau. The extra 4" in height will make it harder for other teams to match up. But giving up Taj and both draft picks is way to much. booz and korver for pau would work. maybe a 2nd rd pick as well if we have it.

astrosmaniac
12-23-2011, 01:23 PM
doesnt make any sense for LA. they know houston still loves gasol and would probably give them a much better deal

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:23 PM
i dont understand. you mean him not being able to dump the ball off to anyone?

Yes it is easy to stop one guy when you know no one else is going to hurt you with their shot especially when you have two of best defenders in the NBA. The Heat knew nobody was doing anything and they ran everything they had at Rose and at very high intensity which I commend they did great stopping the Bulls. I am just saying stopping one guy isn't very impressive when he has NO help at all.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Thats my point, he's taller and bigger, and rose couldnt use his speed on him. I agree with the burnt out part, we'll just have to see how rip pans out.

HATE is a very strong word

People do hate on him. This whole forum rated CP3>Rose LOL that is a joke to me. Being hated comes with being one of the best in the NBA though.

smiddy012
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Rose's wingman is the team that's how the Bulls are built. I don't think the Bulls FO got Boozer expecting him to be more than a big piece to a title run they know he isn't Pippen.

Boozer was brought here to take the pressure off Rose, to be our number two guy in the playoffs when it matters most, simple as that.

Utah fans were telling us a while back that his defense sucks, he dissappears in the playoffs, and that he is about as fragile as a toothpick. And they were so right, I was too stupid to listen, I actually had faith in Boozer at one point lol

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Yes it is easy to stop one guy when you know no one else is going to hurt you with their shot especially when you have two of best defenders in the NBA. The Heat knew nobody was doing anything and they ran everything they had at Rose and at very high intensity which I commend they did great stopping the Bulls. I am just saying stopping one guy isn't very impressive when he has NO help at all.

I dont now, it hurt like a ***** in game one.

PrettyBoyJ
12-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Dumb move by lakers.. Jim Buss is trying to run the lakers to the ground

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Boozer was brought here to take the pressure off Rose, to be our number two guy in the playoffs when it matters most, simple as that.

Utah fans were telling us a while back that his defense sucks, he dissappears in the playoffs, and that he is about as fragile as a toothpick. And they were so right, I was too stupid to listen, I actually had faith in Boozer at one point lol

I agree I just don't think the FO ever thought he was more than he ever has been. They knew we'd need more. Get Gasol Please

Hellcrooner
12-23-2011, 01:27 PM
w.t.f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i know there are some angelinos angry with pau, but this trade would be beyond stupid.

I mean , you make your own team worse and hands the bull a greater chance to win the ring....

again....wtf!!!

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:28 PM
I dont now, it hurt like a ***** in game one.

Yeah the Heat figured out real quick it wasn't happening again though but game one is my point Rose with help kills other teams. Hopefully it'll work out this year he is a great player.

showtym24
12-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Fake.

Hellcrooner
12-23-2011, 01:30 PM

Unless it's in Spain.

Jesus

im going out in a limb ad say you have no idea what the hof is.......

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:32 PM

This time 1 meeeeeliiiionnnn if Dick Vitale is in anyone has a chance LOL

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah the Heat figured out real quick it wasn't happening again though but game one is my point Rose with help kills other teams. Hopefully it'll work out this year he is a great player.

I, personally, let chalmers chase rip around all day, leave lebron on rose, and take my chances with wade on the SF, unless it gibson or someone tall like that.

who IS your SF?

SchyGuy11
12-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I hope this happens, but i see no reason why the lakers would do this

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I, personally, let chalmers chase rip around all day, leave lebron on rose, and take my chances with wade on the SF, unless it gibson or someone tall like that.

who IS your SF?

Deng and he is second best player on the team 17ppg and 7-8 rebounds a game with great defense.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:38 PM

your just a "homer". being rookie of the year, averaging 18 and 9, for your career while being one of the better passing 7 ft ever, averaging almost 2 blocks a game, winning the olympicsand 2 rings. only makes you a hof in spain.

Sadds The Gr8
12-23-2011, 01:38 PM
obviously fake.

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Deng and he is second best player on the team 17ppg and 7-8 rebounds a game with great defense.

oh yea. yea that might not be a good idea. but **** it, its better than getting wade all tired out running in circles.

shep33
12-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Any legs to this?

bears88
12-23-2011, 01:42 PM
relax everyone (especially Lakers fans) its just a silly rumor.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:42 PM
oh yea. yea that might not be a good idea. but **** it, its better than getting wade all tired out running in circles.

Yeah I think you run a mix of Lebron and Wade at Rose late in games that's what I'd do. It's going to be harder because Rip can actually hit shots unlike Bogans who averaged like 4ppg vs Rips 17ppg

smiddy012
12-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Any legs to this?

Its a rumored trade involving Chicago, so no.

swirl54
12-23-2011, 01:45 PM
its a rumored trade involving chicago, so no.

lol

astrosmaniac
12-23-2011, 01:49 PM
your just a "homer". being rookie of the year, averaging 18 and 9, for your career while being one of the better passing 7 ft ever, averaging almost 2 blocks a game, winning the olympicsand 2 rings. only makes you a hof in spain.

you do realize it's a "basketball" hall of fame, not an "nba" hall of fame right? it's why there are lots of college players/coaches and international players in it. its probably why yao will be a HOFer, because of his chinese dominance in addition to his NBA career and what he did to expand the game

shep33
12-23-2011, 01:57 PM
If this was offered, it would've gone down by now lol. Chicago wouldn't think 2 seconds to pull the trigger

Heatcheck
12-23-2011, 01:59 PM
you do realize it's a "basketball" hall of fame, not an "nba" hall of fame right? it's why there are lots of college players/coaches and international players in it. its probably why yao will be a HOFer, because of his chinese dominance in addition to his NBA career and what he did to expand the game

I dont know how to respond to this. are you saying he doesnt deserve to be a hall of famer?

bovice163
12-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Hey, if Jimmy is offering, we'll take it no questions asked. Which is exactly why this is full of ****, because it would have gone down the second Gasol was mentioned on the phone call to the Bulls FO.

naps
12-23-2011, 02:05 PM
LOL. No way. Is Mitch going under full rebuilding mode? I mean trying to make the Lakers a lottery team for next years loaded draft?

Cal827
12-23-2011, 02:08 PM
LOL. No way. Is Mitch going under full rebuilding mode? I mean trying to make the Lakers a lottery team for next years loaded draft?

Stern is going to have to make a decision on who to rig it for next year lol

smiddy012
12-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Only possible scenario is which Boozer and Gasol would be swapped is if it's a three way trade involving DH.

LA wouldn't be getting Boozer without DH, so Lakers fans don't need to worry that much because DH/Boozer>Bynum/Gasol.

310Casper
12-23-2011, 02:15 PM
This will never happen.

but then again, lakers gave away odom to the contenders. so who knows...

Hustla23
12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Did someone drug up the Lakers front office? First they give Odom away for nothing and now they supposedly wanna do this?

smiddy012
12-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Did someone drug up the Lakers front office? First they give Odom away for nothing and now they supposedly wanna do this?

It would be hard to blame them if they're thinking abou landing DH and the fact that Boozers contract (as ugly as it is to me) is more appealing than Gasols. Not to mention Boozer and DH are butt-buddies.

BKLYNpigeon
12-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Lakers can get much more then that.

mgsports
12-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Send Boozer to Orlando Redick/Orton and so on to Lakers.

Iron24th
12-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Nothing more than BS rumor,those days any report called source seems far from legit.

bdizzle
12-23-2011, 05:00 PM
The lakers know they have no shot this year. They are trading for one of Dwight's best buddies, Boozer. They are getting Korver so they can not pick up his option and save some cash. Bulls will be getting Mr. Cash Money Pau Gasol, elevating them to championship status. Yeah babyyyyy

Evolution23
12-23-2011, 05:00 PM
:laugh: not happening

goNYgoNYgo
12-23-2011, 05:32 PM
wow. just wow.

Ironman5219
12-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Jazz fan here: When Boozer was with us, we loved his energy, shooting touch and physical rebounding. The things that lead him out of grace with the fans were:
1) Injury prone
2) Big head heart on money rather than team
3) Always dominated by taller defenders

You can't dismiss that he gets 20-10 per night and sometimes gets a tripple double, IF he's on the floot, IF he's the same size as the defender and IF he's getting paid..... I agree with the Laker fans that are saying No to this trade....

DeRozan10
12-23-2011, 06:40 PM
I could see a potential three team deal going down with Howard and Boozer to the lakers, Gasol to the Bulls, and Bynum + a guy like Asik and picks to the Magic.

Doubtful, but the potential is there

Sportfan
12-23-2011, 06:52 PM
I could see a potential three team deal going down with Howard and Boozer to the lakers, Gasol to the Bulls, and Bynum + a guy like Asik and picks to the Magic.

Magic would have to get Deng as well

smiddy012
12-23-2011, 07:04 PM

Yeah, hard to see Chicago parting with both Asik & Booz for just Gasol. Asik is too young and has too much potential. You tell Chicago give me Booz or Asik for Gasol and I guarantee you you'd get Booz. Hard to see the Bulls parting with anyone but Booz, Korver, and then picks of course for anything short of a star-caliber player in their prime at this point (especially since we're better at SG than before).

justinnum1
12-23-2011, 07:15 PM
The lakers know they have no shot this year. They are trading for one of Dwight's best buddies, Boozer. They are getting Korver so they can not pick up his option and save some cash. Bulls will be getting Mr. Cash Money Pau Gasol, elevating them to championship status. Yeah babyyyyy

:laugh:

Lakeshow24KB
12-23-2011, 07:15 PM
If this happens I will sell my house and live in a box.

boolish
12-23-2011, 10:08 PM

again those picks are not coming from CHI.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-23-2011, 10:28 PM

Tssskk..didn't you know? Any time the Bulls get mentioned as potential champions, its an insult to Heat fans?

JEDean89
12-23-2011, 10:32 PM
who knows the way the lakers fo has handled things lately.

DODGERS&LAKERS
12-24-2011, 12:40 AM
who knows the way the lakers fo has handled things lately.

What is wrong with the way they have handled thing lately? As far as I have seen, they had a trade for the best point guard in the game which was vetoed. Then, the prima donna that thinks he is above getting traded, gets his feelings hurt, and demands a trade. They have been doing everything in their power to try and improve the team for the future. The Lakers don't get sentimental, and keep players past their prime. And they don't beg players to stay when they act out of line. Especially role players.

PippensBulls
12-24-2011, 02:16 AM
What is wrong with the way they have handled thing lately? As far as I have seen, they had a trade for the best point guard in the game which was vetoed. Then, the prima donna that thinks he is above getting traded, gets his feelings hurt, and demands a trade. They have been doing everything in their power to try and improve the team for the future. The Lakers don't get sentimental, and keep players past their prime. And they don't beg players to stay when they act out of line. Especially role players.

Teams like Cleveland and Toronto were having a hard time using up their TPE...

Lakers gave up Odom to dump salary, plain and simple.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Are the Lakers trying to lose?

DODGERS&LAKERS
12-24-2011, 03:02 AM
Teams like Cleveland and Toronto were having a hard time using up their TPE...

Lakers gave up Odom to dump salary, plain and simple.

How is it a salary dump when Odom's contract still counts against their cap? They would not have given him up for nothing if he didn't act like he was above getting traded. He demanded to be traded. It was not a salary dump. The Lakers are not penny pinchers

sunsfan88
12-24-2011, 03:46 AM
Are the Lakers trying to lose on purpose so they can get a good draft pick in the elite 2012 draft class, get a star rookie and pair him with Kobe to make a run for a title in the 2012-13 season?

Those evil geniuses...

MTar786
12-24-2011, 03:52 AM

no no.. the dumbest trade the lakers could make already happened

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-24-2011, 03:55 AM
Lmao if this happens. Laker nation would be on suicide watch. :laugh:

DR_1
12-24-2011, 09:12 AM
:laugh:

:facepalm: The Bulls will beat the Heat this year. I garauntee it.

justinnum1
12-24-2011, 09:16 AM

Sure thing boss. Maybe in the regular season, but not in a 7 game series. They had there chance last year and blew it, losing 4 in a row. They are just not going to take 4 games off miami in a 7 game series. I guarantee it.

SteBO
12-24-2011, 09:16 AM
Are the Lakers trying to lose?

Are the Lakers trying to lose on purpose so they can get a good draft pick in the elite 2012 draft class, get a star rookie and pair him with Kobe to make a run for a title in the 2012-13 season?

Those evil geniuses...
Pretty sure this is only a rumor that was debunked quite a while ago. It's not the Bulls need Pau anyway. I think they're good as is, and I think you'll see that tomorrow afternoon at 5PM.

sunsfan88
12-24-2011, 01:46 PM
But I think getting a very skilled big man like Gasol puts Chicago over Miami.

mgsports
12-24-2011, 01:51 PM
No trying to get Howard.

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-24-2011, 02:03 PM

Awwwwww look, another delusional Bulls fan. How cute. I thought they were extinct after they got massacred by the HEAT.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-24-2011, 03:25 PM

If you're going to guarantee something, make sure you can back it up.

Not like that 1 Heat fan who says he'll quit PSD only to stay only because he thinks the refs beat the Heat.

What about this. If they lose, you quit PSD.

thekmp211
12-24-2011, 03:31 PM
are there any legs to this? can it be closed?

kozelkid
12-24-2011, 03:57 PM
If you're going to guarantee something, make sure you can back it up.

Not like that 1 Heat fan who says he'll quit PSD only to stay only because he thinks the refs beat the Heat.

What about this. If they lose, you quit PSD.

Can Hurricane and Justin leave with him? I mean it's only for the best for PSD.

bovice163
12-24-2011, 03:58 PM

Shut the hell up already.

NJBASEBALL22
12-24-2011, 04:33 PM

Nice... any Dumb and Dumber quote is excellent.

FriedTofuz
12-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Tanking for a season is not part of what the lakers want to do. It does sound interesting. Kobe isnt getting any younger and the lakers would never want to tank, his knees will fail him eventually..

Chi StateOfMind
12-24-2011, 04:44 PM

I hope ur right but I wouldn't go around sayin ish like this. This is what gives our fanbase a bad name.

Cal827
12-24-2011, 04:48 PM
If they do get Gasol though, it should be reallly interesting should Miami and Chicago meet again. One of the main reasons that Chicago lost last year, was because Bosh Owned Boozer down low. I think in General, that Bosh is a better PF than boozer though, so I think the same would happen again if they were to meet again. If Gasol is there however, the PF battle becomes a wash... I say it definitely goes to 7 if Gasol becomes a Bull

xxcubs22xx
12-24-2011, 05:16 PM
The best thing about this thread?

The exotic spelling of rumor.

Other than that, this thread's worthless.

MrfadeawayJB
12-24-2011, 05:24 PM
what are the lakers thinking???

D Roses Bulls
12-24-2011, 05:26 PM
I hope ur right but I wouldn't go around sayin ish like this. This is what gives our fanbase a bad name.

let me ask a question. what fan base doesn't have a bad name? No matter how humble fans might be, the more fans they have or the better the team is, the more they will be hated on.

xxcubs22xx
12-24-2011, 05:27 PM
what are the lakers thinking???

Nothing.

This rumor is crap, and not credible at all.

THE GIPPER
12-24-2011, 05:32 PM
The best thing about this thread?

The exotic spelling of rumor.

Other than that, this thread's worthless.

In Canada its spelt "rumour", US is "rumor".

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Can Hurricane and Justin leave with him? I mean it's only for the best for PSD.

Lol, along with 90% of the Bulls fans.

Rosh
12-24-2011, 05:38 PM
This thread's going nowhere and it's based off of a crappy source. We'll reopen if anything credible linked to this pops up.