PDA

View Full Version : Kris Humphries enters game and gets booed

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 12:32 AM
With 9:19 left in the 2nd quarter, Humphries saw his first minutes in the preseason, and his first boo's as an ex of Kim Kardashian.

Watching this live was hilarious. Just thought I'd share this with the guys that didn't see or hear about this. He was actually voted the most hated player in the NBA ahead of Lebron James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mu7Rm-hbdw

D Roses Bulls
12-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Knick fans are Kim K fans??? wow......

Cal827
12-22-2011, 12:41 AM
They are booing him because he made such a dumb mistake. Come on, Kardashian only cares about her career. She's probably not over Bush, who is in the middle of a career year, with her nails out of his back lol

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 12:43 AM
i just thought it was funny. we booed justin beiber too :laugh:

knicks_champ
It was more of a humor boo. Like making fun of him rather then the fans defending Kim. lol

njnets
i found that really funny. wasnt really sure why they were booing him. obviously kim k, but i didnt know people felt that connected to her.

Dankster
^^I don't think they were doing it because of Kim, rather it's because the majority of people think their wedding was a profitable scam.

I've been a Knicks fan for over 20 years and I've never seen anything like Humphries reception in and out of the game, not even against Reggie or MJ.

He was getting booed viciously every time he touched the ball. Than when he was relegated to the bench for the 4th quarter the fans were screaming "We Want Humphries!" So funny.

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 12:50 AM
they were acting like high schoolers at a varsity game. i loved hearing them tonight, it was hilarious.

Teeboy1487
12-22-2011, 12:54 AM
They are Kardashian fans.

FriedTofuz
12-22-2011, 12:55 AM
Why people booing kris, Look at it this way knick fans, you have that much more of a chance to get with kim kardashian, even if that chance may have increased by 0.0001 % :P

Sadds The Gr8
12-22-2011, 12:56 AM
:laugh2:

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 12:59 AM
Why people booing kris, Look at it this way knick fans, you have that much more of a chance to get with kim kardashian, even if that chance may have increased by 0.0001 % :P

what? :facepalm:

BRICKCITYPIMP12
12-22-2011, 01:02 AM
yo **** him k..lol
idk why they booed him...he wanted to **** her..enuff said..haha hell that mad him somewhat more known then he was..haha
wierd thing is toward the end of the game i could of sworn the fans were chanting "we want humphries"

NYYCowboys
12-22-2011, 01:03 AM
NY <3 Kim K

Cal827
12-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Here's one guys.... A night with Kim Kardashian, or a month in Toxic waste? :D

Korman12
12-22-2011, 01:06 AM
I feel like a 'Kim Sucks' or a '******* You Kim' chant is more deserved.

bholly
12-22-2011, 01:07 AM
With 9:19 left in the 2nd quarter, Humphries saw his first minutes in the preseason, and his first boo's as an ex of Kim Kardashian.

Watching this live was hilarious. Just thought I'd share this with the guys that didn't see or hear about this. He was actually voted the most hated player in the NBA ahead of Lebron James.

Where was that?

rurichie
12-22-2011, 01:08 AM

Love the sig!! LMFAO

Cal827
12-22-2011, 01:10 AM

Didn't even see that... so how many people from that survey did Kim have to give b*****bs to?

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 01:20 AM
Where was that?

Didn't even see that... so how many people from that survey did Kim have to give b*****bs to?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kris-Humphries-not-LeBron-James-is-the-NBA-82?urn=nba-wp12179

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 01:20 AM
Love the sig!! LMFAO

thanks champ hahaha

Cal827
12-22-2011, 01:23 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kris-Humphries-not-LeBron-James-is-the-NBA-82?urn=nba-wp12179

Damn. That's amazing (sorry if I missed if you posted the source earlier). Who would have guessed that divorcing a woman with an abnormal asss and no character whatsover... basically like dumping a mannequin with extra plastic on the rear.. would garner such hate.

chitownbears89
12-22-2011, 01:29 AM
That was stupid.

DodgerB24
12-22-2011, 01:34 AM
I honestly had to look up who he was. :shrug:

John Walls Era
12-22-2011, 01:38 AM

:laugh: The comments in that article are funnier than the Fans Booing Kris.

EDIT: Youtube comments are pretty good too.

TBH this was the best decision of Kris' life. He made money from banging her and is now a household name, everyone knows him.

Avenged
12-22-2011, 01:41 AM
That's just weird that he's getting boo'd. Unless they are Kim fans, I don't see why they would. It's not like he's with her. :shrug:

Bulls_fan90
12-22-2011, 01:43 AM
At first I thought it was a Nets home game. But he's an opposing player, don't see the big deal.

NYYCowboys
12-22-2011, 01:56 AM
That's just weird that he's getting boo'd. Unless they are Kim fans, I don't see why they would. It's not like he's with her. :shrug:

I think the fans were just having fun at his expense. I honestly don't care the average Knicks fan cares that much about Kim Kardashian.

NYMetropolitans
12-22-2011, 01:58 AM
Those were probably the girls booing him because they are Kim K fans and guys booing him because they hate Kim K, the show, and how he has become a diva....

or is that just me?

The Final Boss
12-22-2011, 02:04 AM
What do you expect from people as uneducated as the majority of them are?

NYMetropolitans
12-22-2011, 02:21 AM
What do you expect from people as uneducated as the majority of them are?

:confused:

Dude get a life.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
12-22-2011, 02:23 AM
:laugh: The comments in that article are funnier than the Fans Booing Kris.

EDIT: Youtube comments are pretty good too.

TBH this was the best decision of Kris' life. He made money from banging her and is now a household name, everyone knows him.

THANK YOU..thats exactly wat im sayin..hahaha

The Final Boss
12-22-2011, 02:26 AM
:confused:

Dude get a life.

If the shoe fits... If not...

NYMetropolitans
12-22-2011, 03:03 AM
If the shoe fits... If not...

I never ever use this phrase because I hate it, but nothing else quite fits with this situation.

Cool story bro.

northsider
12-22-2011, 03:07 AM
Sometimes the comments on youtube are the best part.

""I feel bad for the young man". Ya, sure guys, if I had millions of dollars and a giant wang I wouldn't be sweating these fans one bit. If anything I'd be laughing."

Raph12
12-22-2011, 03:11 AM
I didn't know NYC loved Kim Kardashian so much...

Chill_Will_24
12-22-2011, 03:20 AM
I think it was hilarious but not really fair. They guy didnt do anything. He got played on national TV. NY sure loves Kim K

utl768
12-22-2011, 03:39 AM
funny but stupid and pointless at the same time

Punk
12-22-2011, 04:51 AM
Actually, the last two episodes of the reality show had Kim crying her eyes out and Kris basically being a douche by telling her he can's stand to live with her and by the time they had kids nobody would care about you.

So, It's the reality show part where he comes off as a douche with no mouth filter plus the fact people feel he and Kim made a mockery of marriage has alot to do with it. He's going to get it ALOT worse if the Nets visit LA this season aka Kardashian territory.

The best part was after he went to the bench for the rest of the game the fans chanted "We want Humphries" lol

John Walls Era
12-22-2011, 05:01 AM
Actually, the last two episodes of the reality show had Kim crying her eyes out and Kris basically being a douche by telling her he can's stand to live with her and by the time they had kids nobody would care about you.

So, It's the reality show part where he comes off as a douche with no mouth filter plus the fact people feel he and Kim made a mockery of marriage has alot to do with it. He's going to get it ALOT worse if the Nets visit LA this season aka Kardashian territory.

The best part was after he went to the bench for the rest of the game the fans chanted "We want Humphries" lol

They;re not the first and won't be the last. If I'm Kris, I would enjoy it while it lasts.

The Smurf
12-22-2011, 07:35 AM

The awesome part of this post is that it shows you watch that garbage TV.:puke:

You do realize that the show is meant to make KK look good. The Kardashians are a money maker for the TV channel, Kris Humphries is not. But, you are up to date on all things Kardashian so I will defer to you.

$KnicksAndKobe$
12-22-2011, 08:40 AM
They were making fun of him because of his celebrity status.

I was at the game it wasn't like
"HE'S A KIM HATER!! OMG BOOO"

More like

"LMAO it's the kardashian guy!!"
"BOOOO"

The crowd went crazy for him in the fourth quarter.
"WE WANT HUMPHRIES"

It was like a WWE crowd =P

onlythisfar41
12-22-2011, 08:52 AM

More like

"BOOOO"

"WE WANT HUMPHRIES"

Exactly. I was there last night too and that was the feeling I was giving off. I am by no means a Kim K sympathizer, just a 22 year old Knicks die hard that thought it was hilarious to boo the **** out of the Humph.

What I will say is that he did look a little rattled by the whole thing. He better get used to the boos because they will be following him to every road game this season and if he cant handle it and lets it affect his game on the court, hes going to be in for a loooonnnnnggggg season.

Marco22
12-22-2011, 09:22 AM
He was in Madison Square Garden as a Net I don't think they was booing him because of Kim K.

Evolution23
12-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Kim K can sit on my face

Rockice_8
12-22-2011, 10:02 AM

I stopped reading after the part where you watched the show :facepalm:

I didn't watch one sec of the show but all I remember hearing is about how much the sisters were being *****es to him. Now he has to hear it from fans and the whore goes on her merry way, that doesn't seem fair.

I definitely thought he was gonna hear some crap but to boo him like LBJ everytime he touched the ball was a little overboard. It'll calm down eventually but for awhile he's just gonna have to deal with it.

SportsAndrew25
12-22-2011, 11:11 AM
When the **** did Kim Kardashian become America's Sweetheart? She's not exactly Fay Wray or Shirley Temple.

sixer04fan
12-22-2011, 11:32 AM
If Philly fans booed him it would be a huge national story about how terrible Philly fans are for booing a man who just had his heart broken.

Evolution23
12-22-2011, 12:45 PM
If Philly fans booed him it would be a huge national story about how terrible Philly fans are for booing a man who just had his heart broken.

no it wouldn't. nobody cares about the 76ers.

omdigga
12-22-2011, 12:47 PM
I stopped reading after the part where you watched the show :facepalm:

I didn't watch one sec of the show but all I remember hearing is about how much the sisters were being *****es to him. Now he has to hear it from fans and the whore goes on her merry way, that doesn't seem fair.

I definitely thought he was gonna hear some crap but to boo him like LBJ everytime he touched the ball was a little overboard. It'll calm down eventually but for awhile he's just gonna have to deal with it.

:laugh:

i personally didnt get why the crowd reacted that way... i thought ny was more about reality than reality tv..

sixer04fan
12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
no it wouldn't. nobody cares about the 76ers.

Wow, nice cheap shot there. You're such a witty guy.

But did I say it has anything to do with the 76ers? I was merely making a point to the national perception about Philadelphia fans in general.

spreadeagle
12-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Can everyone at least agree that "K Hump" is one of the best nicknames going

rwynyc
12-22-2011, 01:04 PM
People should be cheering him. I watched the show with my gf and that girl is a thunder ****. He told her how it is everyday, and she assumed she could walk all over him. All guys should applaude him for not backing down to her.

Chi StateOfMind
12-22-2011, 01:09 PM
If I could smash Kim and get famous, you can boo me all you want.

knicks=love
12-22-2011, 01:25 PM

More like

"BOOOO"

"WE WANT HUMPHRIES"

Exactly. I was there last night too and that was the feeling I was giving off. I am by no means a Kim K sympathizer, just a 22 year old Knicks die hard that thought it was hilarious to boo the **** out of the Humph.

What I will say is that he did look a little rattled by the whole thing. He better get used to the boos because they will be following him to every road game this season and if he cant handle it and lets it affect his game on the court, hes going to be in for a loooonnnnnggggg season.

He was in Madison Square Garden as a Net I don't think they was booing him because of Kim K.

:nod:

spreadeagle
12-22-2011, 01:42 PM
People should be cheering him. I watched the show with my gf and that girl is a thunder ****. He told her how it is everyday, and she assumed she could walk all over him. All guys should applaude him for not backing down to her.

also watch with my gf..beats the tlc shows i usually gotta watch,I remember Hump from his Raptor days so its jokes..and kims butt is oh so nice mmm mmm

Fnom11
12-22-2011, 03:16 PM
He deserves to get booed for entering in a fake relationship on television for fame and money.

Cromedome
12-22-2011, 04:38 PM
I laughed my *** off watching this live as Mike Breen was trying to make sense of the boo's. hahahahahahhahaha boooooooo !

knicks4life33
12-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Being a long time knick fan i am very embaressed of the new generation knick fans. They didnt even do this much booing to lebron when he came to the garden last year . The booing i saw was compared to reggie and jordan used to get and its a joke. The whole game then the chant we want humprhies like really pathetic. When did kim kardashian become a saint? Shes a millionare with no talent. Where the die hard fans these days that care more about the team then some fool the whole game

Lim
12-22-2011, 07:56 PM
the booing translates to jealousy imo