PDA

View Full Version : Warriors' GM: Monta had "consensual relationship" with accuser

asandhu23
12-21-2011, 10:01 PM
OAKLAND, CA – The following statement was issued today by Warriors President & Chief Operating Officer Rick Welts on behalf of the Warriors:

“The Golden State Warriors take seriously any allegations of harassment. Let me make this extremely clear: The Warriors strive every day to provide a comfortable and professional work environment for all of our employees.

When our new owners arrived in November 2010, we set a path for the organization to be the best in the NBA and an organization we are proud of. We are committed to achieving that goal and we work daily to ensure it happens.

When we were made aware of a consensual relationship between Mr. Ellis and the Plaintiff, we did what an organization should do. We told both to stop – promptly, directly and fairly. The Warriors have never taken any action against the Plaintiff for any inappropriate reason, and we deny the allegations she is making.

We live in a litigious society in which lawsuits too frequently are driven by money and not the pursuit of justice. We will vigorously defend the reputation of the Warriors organization in the courts. We don’t plan to make any further comment about the details of the case.”

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2011/12/21/warriors-statement-on-monta-ellis-sexual-harassment-lawsuit/

VCaintdead17
12-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Lies.

Monta Ellis is a lying, inefficient, terrible human being.

asandhu23
12-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Lies.

Monta Ellis is a lying, inefficient, terrible human being.

and he's snatching *****es away from Curry.

VCaintdead17
12-21-2011, 10:11 PM
You know you suck when you're only worth one ****ing win share on 25 points a game. :laugh2:

COOLbeans
12-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Good. Now end this monsense.

TO Rapz
12-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Montas a ****ing G. Him and Curry get so much *****.

COOLbeans
12-21-2011, 10:20 PM
You know you suck when your only worth one ****ing win share on 25 points a game. :laugh2:

You're. Not 'your', spelling clown. Do something productive with your life. don't puss it away.

VCaintdead17
12-21-2011, 10:23 PM
You're. Not 'your', spelling clown. Do something productive with your don't puss it away.

Uhmmm, what?

CityofChaos
12-21-2011, 10:29 PM
The ***** is UGLY. lol Montas wife is way badder than her I dont understand why he would cheat especially since he has a son. SMH. Trade his dumbass for beans please

COOLbeans
12-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Uhmmrm
, what?

Common sense really. Obviously I'm on a phone and the .word life was omitted. Again, finish high school bro and learn. Its the best thing that u can do for yourself at this time in your life. That's all.

CousinsEvansDUO
12-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Common sense really. Obviously I'm on a phone and the .word life was omitted. Again, finish high school bro and learn. Its the best thing that u can do for yourself at this time in your life. That's all.

Don't bother arguing with Warriors fans, they're the same idiots that believe Curry is better than Tyreke.

VCaintdead17
12-21-2011, 10:44 PM

:laugh:

And since when am I a Warriors fan? This is news to me.

northsider
12-21-2011, 10:45 PM

You're calling him out on spelling and grammer issues and telling him to grow up yet you write as if this was a text.

Let me make this clear it is "you" not "u".

gaughan333
12-21-2011, 10:51 PM

How is it common sense that he should assume you are on a phone and that it omitted the word? Also, what do you mean puss it away? Piss it away? Is it common sense, should I assume you meant what actually makes sense?

Raps18-19 Champ
12-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Don't bother arguing with Warriors fans, they're the same idiots that believe Curry is better than Tyreke.

Aren't you the same idiot hailing Jimmer as Stockton like after 2 preseason games?

asandhu23
12-21-2011, 11:06 PM

Coolbeans is a Warriors fan.

VCaintdead17
12-21-2011, 11:14 PM
This thread is just all sorts of fail.

bholly
12-21-2011, 11:15 PM

huuuge lol at the irony in this post.

NBA_Starter
12-21-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't want to believe this

Vincent
12-21-2011, 11:24 PM

Lol, I'm pretty sure I rather have Curry.

CavsYanksDuke
12-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Almost every time an NBA thread gets started, I click on it and about halfway down the front page everyone just starts going ape ****. Chill out, people. Geez.

Punk
12-21-2011, 11:30 PM
Whoever this chick is, she got denyed. Monta's wife got involved and is working with the Warriors to give info on how she's lying.

asandhu23
12-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Whoever this chick is, she got denyed. Monta's wife got involved and is working with the Warriors to give info on how she's lying.

Monta's wife is a cop. She is going to destroy that chick's life.

Monta is beast
12-22-2011, 12:07 AM

First off Curry is better then Evans. Second off you're the one who thinks Cousins is better then Dwight. Breh you just say the dumbest ****.

Monta is beast
12-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Monta's wife is a cop. She is going to destroy that chick's life.

If she is lying, she is going to be screwed.

FriedTofuz
12-22-2011, 01:13 AM
yo people need to calm down. This thread isnt about curry and tyreke, stop making this thread go offtopic.

Sadds The Gr8
12-22-2011, 01:16 AM
First off Curry is better then Evans. Second off you're the one who thinks Cousins is better then Dwight. Breh you just say the dumbest ****.

:laugh2:

Hopper15
12-22-2011, 01:17 AM
I saw the pic of the accuser this morning. She is ugly, I don't know what the hell he was thinking.

Cal827
12-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Lol, this thread is the epitome of conversation in PSD. Someone brings up a source and then people want to grab their nutsacks and say oh he's a **** or oh **** is better than ****. Talk about the conversations goddamn it lol

iFYouSeekAmy
12-22-2011, 02:26 AM

You know- the more you post, the more you discredit the King's fan base on PSD. Nothing but blatant homerism and unnecessary baits and claims.

xxplayerxx23
12-22-2011, 02:47 AM
U aint Knw If da ***** Liein or not cuz she cn b liein u knws wat i mean?
Isnt my spelling great and doesnt that make amazing sense
P.S Curry> evans lol :P

Public Enemy #1
12-22-2011, 02:47 AM
This all needs to end soon, worst time for this news. If Monta's wife is involved, hopefully these allegations get taken care of

GrandDaddyPurp
12-22-2011, 03:22 AM
U aint Knw If da ***** Liein or not cuz she cn b liein u knws wat i mean?
Isnt my spelling great and doesnt that make amazing sense
P.S Curry> evans lol :P

You're on crack. Reggie Evans is way better than that lame *** curry kid.

sf-fanatic
12-22-2011, 04:24 AM

And people should bother debating sports with you? Its more productive for me to talk to a dog about sports than you.

sf-fanatic
12-22-2011, 04:26 AM

Are you a CousinsEvansDuo dupe?

GrandDaddyPurp
12-22-2011, 06:21 AM
Are you a CousinsEvansDuo dupe?

No, but Tyreke is a far better player than Curry. I watch both Warriors and Kings games so I would know. Hell, I'll even bet that Jimmer turns out to be a better player than Curry.

xxplayerxx23
12-22-2011, 08:48 AM

Glad you didnt get the joke. And I say he is on his level I think he is going to have a big year. I assume You mean Tyreek But curry is the better pg and the better player

xxplayerxx23
12-22-2011, 08:48 AM
No, but Tyreke is a far better player than Curry. I watch both Warriors and Kings games so I would know. Hell, I'll even bet that Jimmer turns out to be a better player than Curry.

:facepalm: You brought shame apon your fanbase

Cal827
12-22-2011, 02:42 PM

To be fair, who on this site isn't on Crack? :D

BrandoCommando
12-22-2011, 03:03 PM

It's funny because everyone knows Stephen Curry is a better player than Tyreke Evans.

GrandDaddyPurp
12-22-2011, 03:52 PM

It's funny because everyone knows Stephen Curry is a better player than Tyreke Evans.

You are insane. That's basically saying Steve Nash is better than LeBron. I'm not saying Tyreke is Lebron or Curry is Nash but it's basically the same thing.

Regardless, Warriors fans need to stop dick riding Curry. I'll admit he is a good player but to be fair, he is NOT better than Tyreke. The Kings are just a better team overall than the damn Warriors. Ill even sig bet any loser Golden State fan that the Kings get a better overall record this season.

BrandoCommando
12-22-2011, 04:07 PM
The thing is, guy, not just Warriors fans say that. Especially on PSD, don't even let Warriors or Kings fans have a say in it, everyone would say Curry is the better player.

magichatnumber9
12-22-2011, 04:20 PM
This is what I get for (you fill in the blank)

GrandDaddyPurp
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
The thing is, guy, not just Warriors fans say that. Especially on PSD, don't even let Warriors or Kings fans have a say in it, everyone would say Curry is the better player.

Exactly because PSD knows everything ! I'm not even going to debate this with you. You will see who the better player is this season. Just do me a favor and make sure you watch the games and not just believe everything you read on PSD.

Tyreke > Curry and the Kings will have a better season.

ramz.n
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
curry is light years ahead of tyreke as a shooter..tyreke is more physical and is more of a slasher on offense...if I had to pick one to start a franchise I think I would take curry...evans is the better player right now..but curry will be better once he adds on some weight to his small frame.

ramz.n
12-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Exactly because PSD knows everything ! I'm not even going to debate this with. You will see who the better player is this season. Just do me a favor and make sure you watch the games and not just believe everything you read on PSD.

I'm a fan of curry but I think the kings have a better starting 5 than the warriors.

jimmer/tyreke/salmons/hickson/cousins > curry/ellis/wright/lee/biedrins

GeekInThePink
12-22-2011, 04:32 PM
He probably **** and chucked her and she's mad.

sf-fanatic
12-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Exactly because PSD knows everything ! I'm not even going to debate this with you. You will see who the better player is this season. Just do me a favor and make sure you watch the games and not just believe everything you read on PSD.

GrandDaddyPurp
12-22-2011, 06:12 PM

Okay you Curry **** lover, do you want sig bet that the dream team golden state warriors won't have better season than the cow town Sacramento kings?

xxplayerxx23
12-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Okay you Curry **** lover, do you want sig bet that the dream team golden state warriors won't have better season than the cow town Sacramento kings?

can I get in on this? :D

COOLbeans
12-23-2011, 04:23 AM

toke something. youre in the bay area. calm down.

GrandDaddyPurp
12-23-2011, 08:36 AM
toke something. youre in the bay area. calm down.

:smoking: