nolafan33
12-21-2011, 04:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7375802

LOL!

"A source??!! I announced that at a press conference."

"Do you want to be confused with facts?"

Mr_Jones
12-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Lol bro. I love dem *****es and pancakes.

SpeeMN
12-21-2011, 04:33 PM
sources? sources? SOURCES? I completely agree with Stern having issues with this whole 'sources' problem in the media. They don't need names to be credible, they can just say they got their info from 'sources'. The mainstream sports media is no more credible than fox news.

EaglesJackson10
12-21-2011, 04:40 PM
I find it funny that Cowherd thinks that the Hornets are being kept in New Orleans because of some allegiance to the fans there. Stern doesn't really give a **** about the allegiance to the fans. He is keeping the team there because of the facts he lays out. They are a decent market and have a lot of season ticket holders.

nolafan33
12-21-2011, 04:47 PM
I find it funny that Cowherd thinks that the Hornets are being kept in New Orleans because of some allegiance to the fans there. Stern doesn't really give a **** about the allegiance to the fans. He is keeping the team there because of the facts he lays out. They are a decent market and have a lot of season ticket holders.

There is no doubt that New Orleans is a football first city, and during Saints season our attendance is VERY poor. But after the Saints season is done are attendance really picks up, year after year.

Wade>You
12-21-2011, 04:53 PM
"The difference between 'sources' and the league office is that we speak the truth on the record" - David Stern

"We will not interfere with the basketball operations of the New Orleans Hornets. Dell Demps will have full autonomy to make decisions for the New Orleans Hornets." - David Stern when Hornets were bought.

David Stern, he opens his mouth and ---- pours out.

shep33
12-21-2011, 04:53 PM
That was a poor display by Cowherd, he was asking dumb questions IMO. Stern should go on Jim Rome's show

RLundi
12-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Lol David Stern seems so calm and cool and Colin seems so jittery, almost like a nervous son talking to a domineering father.

GrandDaddyPurp
12-21-2011, 05:18 PM
I like when he mentions Jimmer.

BigBlueCrew
12-21-2011, 05:22 PM
this interview shows why colin is such a moron.

MassoDio
12-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Colin Cowherd is an idiot. His opinions are never well thought out. He says things for effect. And he has an "I'm always right regardless of facts pointing to the contrary" complex. Can't stand that narcissistic excuse for a sports talk personality.

GunFactor187
12-21-2011, 05:38 PM
It's not too hard to own that imbecile known as Colin Cowherd, lol.

Rockice_8
12-21-2011, 05:39 PM
I don't get the fuss unless your a fan of the Lakers. Stern said it was his job to do what was best for NO and that was keep the payroll down and bring in young attractive players so the NBA can sell the Hornets and that's exactly what he did. He held out and got a better more attractive package for a potential buyer instead of the older more expensive trade that would have left them with a first round exit and a large payroll.

At first I was taken back by the trade getting shot down but in the end Stern came out looking like gold.

Eagles710
12-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah was never a Fan Of Colin, i WISH they would take him and Skip Bayless And put them on a island so they could all by themselves :clap:

Btw Dont know why that interview made me kinda like stern?

310Casper
12-21-2011, 05:51 PM
David Stern is the perfect speaker. So well spoken, calm, intelligent, and says things perfectly, as if everything that comes out of his mouth was pre-approved pre-thought out and carefully chosen as a response. Gotta love that about him.

Pair that with an idiot in Cowherd interviewing him, Stern looks like 40 year old adult male showing a 10 year old up.

The Final Boss
12-21-2011, 06:08 PM
That was a poor display by Cowherd, he was asking dumb questions IMO. Stern should go on Jim Rome's show

Right, because Jim Rome is even more unintelligent than Colin Cowherd. Rome is an idiot.

nickdymez
12-21-2011, 06:11 PM
**** David Stern