PDA

View Full Version : Kris Humphreys re-signing with Nets - 1 year deal

310Casper
12-20-2011, 03:53 PM
1 year 7-8 million. deal being finalized today.
Expected to play at Wednesdays preseason game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kris_humphries_nears_nets_deal_122011

Y! Sources: Kris Humphries will sign a one-year deal worth between $7M-$8M to stay with the New Jersey Nets.

What does this mean for the d12 signing? Does this increase their chances? Decrease?

latinofire21
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM
You didnt know that D12 is going to the Knicks? We signed Novak for trade bait.

Starting lineup after the trade is

Baron Davis
Carmelo Anthony
Amare Stoudemire
Tyson Chandler
Dwight Howard.

I thought you heard about this already. All because Novak is coming to NYK!

Punk
12-20-2011, 04:11 PM
LaLa should bring Kim Kardashian to the game on Wednesday just to piss him off.

Chi StateOfMind
12-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Thought that he would of got signed alot earlier. Either way its a good resign for the Nets.

VillaMaravilla
12-20-2011, 04:16 PM
You didnt know that D12 is going to the Knicks? We signed Novak for trade bait.

Starting lineup after the trade is

Baron Davis
Carmelo Anthony
Amare Stoudemire
Tyson Chandler
Dwight Howard.

I thought you heard about this already. All because Novak is coming to NYK!

is that suppose to be funny? oh wait ja ja ja ja......de madre

NYMetropolitans
12-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Good sign for the Nets. I really wished that the Knicks looked into him actually....if he was just Kris Humphries the basketball player not Kris Humphries the diva.

NYYCowboys
12-20-2011, 04:22 PM
He made enemies with an under 2 year old baby... what an a-hole

waveycrockett
12-20-2011, 04:26 PM

lmao whattt

VinceCarter
12-20-2011, 04:27 PM

Kim Kardashian?

sep11ie
12-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Humphreys???

NYYCowboys
12-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Kim Kardashian?

Mason! Cmon you guys are telling me you don't watch KKTNY!!!??!!

llemon
12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Mason! Cmon you guys are telling me you don't watch KKTNY!!!??!!

Geez, you watch that crap and you are calling Humph names?

Matrix3132
12-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Geez, you watch that crap and you are calling Humph names?

Of course he doesn't watch it, but his sister does and he just happens to be in the room whenever it's on....

Rockice_8
12-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Nice signing for the Nets. They needed a starting caliber PF and needed to preserve cap space just in case Orlando calls Dwight's bluff (They'd be stupid to do so but you never know) and they did both, win win.

I have a feeling the Nets are gonna roll with what they got for now.

Robbw241
12-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Yay

roshan3ai
12-20-2011, 05:50 PM
You couldn't copy and paste the Humphries from the article if you didn't know how to spell it?

Lim
12-20-2011, 06:06 PM
i find it funny that no one wanted to throw him a long term deal. i guarantee you the drama that comes with signing him turned off some teams.

but then again the wedding apparently made kris mega $$ so im sure he aint mad. plus he got to bang kims huge *** multiple times. lucky man

llemon
12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
i find it funny that no one wanted to throw him a long term deal. i guarantee you the drama that comes with signing him turned off some teams.

but then again the wedding apparently made kris mega $$ so im sure he aint mad. plus he got to bang kims huge *** multiple times. lucky man

How many teams need a PF that would be paid PF starting money?

JasonJohnHorn
12-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Curious side note. This now allows Humph to veto any trade that involves him. Because the current contract is a one-year deal, his Bird-rights would note transfer in a trade, while Birds-rights would still be present in NJ because he has played there for three seasons or more. The rule is implimented so that a player can protect his earning potential come free agency.

I'm curious to see if this will impact any potential trade scenarios.

llemon
12-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Curious side note. This now allows Humph to veto any trade that involves him. Because the current contract is a one-year deal, his Bird-rights would note transfer in a trade, while Birds-rights would still be present in NJ because he has played there for three seasons or more. The rule is implimented so that a player can protect his earning potential come free agency.

I'm curious to see if this will impact any potential trade scenarios.

Still not sure of all the new CBA rule changes, but being Humph was willing to take a one-year contract, I'm of the mind that he won't try to stop any trade.

Of course, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

FriedTofuz
12-21-2011, 12:22 AM
I thought he would get a longer term deal, i thought he prooved himself last season.