PDA

View Full Version : AT&T NBA League Pass

Lakers4ItAll
12-20-2011, 11:43 AM
WTF I am trying to order the league pass thru AT&T but they are screwing me. They are trying to charge me $199 then credit me $30 in Feb/March and are making it a one time charge NOT 4 installments!

:mad:

PhillyFaninLA
12-20-2011, 11:59 AM
WTF I am trying to order the league pass thru AT&T but they are screwing me. They are trying to charge me $199 then credit me $30 in Feb/March and are making it a one time charge NOT 4 installments!

:mad:

I'm already never doing business with them. I canceled internet with them in June and they kept charging me until September (no contract so I could cancel with no problem) and I spent over 300 total minutes on hold. Only got 1 month of money back and decided I just won't do business with them ever again so I'm not suprised by this.

DO NOT TRUST AT & T they are thieves and don't care about there customers. I recommend strongly not giving them any method of payment and go through another source or just watch online by paying nba.com.

Lakers4ItAll
12-20-2011, 12:08 PM
This is BS all I want is to watch some basketball!

Celticsfan2007
12-20-2011, 12:21 PM
So is it true that if you live in the local broadcasting area of your favorite team that games on league pass are subject to blackouts, meaning that I can't watch my favorite team unless I subscribe for cable?

JordansBulls
12-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Unless you plan on watching every game, I see no point of getting that package, especially when the entire playoffs will be on either TNT, ESPN, NBA TV or ABC.

Lakers + Giants
12-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Verizon and Timewarner FTW!

Slug3
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
I beleive you can still get NBA league pass online and watch the games there. Get a little connector from the computer to the TV and you should be good. I got it for free years before and it streamed really good for me.