PDA

View Full Version : David Stern's NBA: The Narcissist's Basketball Association

Yankees1115
12-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Amazing article that really breaks down exactly what happened with the CP3 to Lakers deal.

http://www.thepostgame.com/commentary/201112/david-sterns-nba-narcissists-basketball-association

Aust
12-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Son of a b-

Hellcrooner
12-19-2011, 03:36 PM
yeah yeah , very credible.

Since when has a players complaints have stopped them to be traded?

Lol.

Americans should save time im giving you the next Gasol news, he killed Kennedy, Opened up the Black Dahlia, was the real beard behind the Mansons, shot MLK, bombed pearl harbour, orcherstrated 11-s and everything.

hes that smart!!!

310Casper
12-19-2011, 03:39 PM
As a Laker fan, now that the dust has settled, I'm glad we didnt trade all of our height for a cp3 with bad knees.

I'd rather wait out for d12 or a better opportunity. Bynum is TEARING it up right now. Gasol is poised to play better than ever. I like the way things are for now.

+ Lakers are still #2 in the league per vegas odds.

Twinsfan24
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Enough of these threads, Everyday there is a new one! Get over it the trade didnt happen.

thekmp211
12-19-2011, 03:46 PM

Lol.

Americans should save time im giving you the next Gasol news, he killed Kennedy, Opened up the Black Dahlia, was the real beard behind the Mansons, shot MLK, bombed pearl harbour, orcherstrated 11-s and everything.

hes that smart!!!

did you read the article? gasol's request wasn't the problem. his request made his agent stir the pot with small-market teams. once those owners went nuts that's when the deal fell apart.

Yankees1115
12-19-2011, 03:49 PM

Lol.

hes that smart!!!

It wasn't just because Gasol complained. It started with Gasol complaining and then having all the small market team owners go crazy over the trade.

Hellcrooner
12-19-2011, 03:49 PM
did you read the article? gasol's request wasn't the problem. his request made his agent stir the pot with small-market teams. once those owners went nuts that's when the deal fell apart.

What i get is the Blame it all on the foreigner racist tune that all this **** is spreading.

And btw its not news this **** was out there the very same day of the trade -

Yankees1115
12-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Enough of these threads, Everyday there is a new one! Get over it the trade didnt happen.

I'm not a Laker fan. It is just crazy that a trade can get this out of control with conspiracies.

Hellcrooner
12-19-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674814

ink
12-19-2011, 03:52 PM

idk the columnist led with the idea that Pau didn't like the trade and called his agent. The agent is the one that stirred the pot on his player's behalf. Obviously he's going to push the buttons he knew would set off the biggest reaction. That's manipulation and he pulled it off. Push so called SMO buttons, they scream to Stern, Stern has to do something, Pau stays in LA. The agent deserves a medal for knowing how to play a ****ed up system. :shrug: He knew exactly what angle and what people to play off each other.

ink
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm not a Laker fan. It is just crazy that a trade can get this out of control with conspiracies.

Most trades have behind-the-scenes manipulations. It's just that this involved so called superstars right after a lockout with a team that is owned by the league. That's why there's so much hype around it. Near-impossible situation.

KnicksR4Real
12-19-2011, 03:56 PM
bahahaaha.

FNM BOY
12-19-2011, 03:58 PM
LOL...when willthe crying stop :D

Lakeshow24KB
12-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Oh well, he's on the clippers wrong. Nothing will change that. Lakers are still better.

junion
12-19-2011, 04:01 PM
As a Laker fan, now that the dust has settled, I'm glad we didnt trade all of our height for a cp3 with bad knees.

I'd rather wait out for d12 or a better opportunity. Bynum is TEARING it up right now. Gasol is poised to play better than ever. I like the way things are for now.

+ Lakers are still #2 in the league per vegas odds.

TEARING up his knees.