PDA

View Full Version : Dubinsky 1 G in 30 games

averymustgo
12-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Either he's going to get dealt or Sather will realize Boyle stinks offensively, they need to package him for a scoring center to create a scoring third line on which he can play. Enforcers have 1 G in 30 games. It's gotten to the point now where it's absurd.

NYY09
12-18-2011, 07:25 AM
Either he's going to get dealt or Sather will realize Boyle stinks offensively, they need to package him for a scoring center to create a scoring third line on which he can play. Enforcers have 1 G in 30 games. It's gotten to the point now where it's absurd.

Dude, chill. Dubi is having a horrible first half, but if you traded everyone that had a rough start you'd have no team left. Were you calling for Gabs to go last year? Cut Dubi some slack, and believe me, I'm not a big Dubi fan but I understand how frustrating this situation must be for all everyone, fans included.

Now lets think about how much better this team could be with Dubes playing his game.

jetsfan89
12-18-2011, 07:33 AM
He's snakebitten. He's been really good the past couple of games, just can't buy a goal right now.

We're not trading him when his value is at its lowest. Dubinsky is a hot and cold player, he could go on a hot streak that rivals the one he had in the beginning of last season. There's still a ton of hockey left to be played.

liltedspop
12-18-2011, 10:08 AM
He's snakebitten. He's been really good the past couple of games, just can't buy a goal right now.

We're not trading him when his value is at its lowest. Dubinsky is a hot and cold player, he could go on a hot streak that rivals the one he had in the beginning of last season. There's still a ton of hockey left to be played.

He's snakebitten ROTFLMFAO wtf r u Tim McCarver. The guy has been a total flop this season we are basically paying 4.2mill to a checking player because at this point in time thats all he's good for. Watching Dubinsky & Boyle this season has been nothing short of sickening most nights. Dubi, Boyle, Erixon & a 1st rounder to Ana. for Ryan Getlaf start the rumor mill churning ladies!

Rangers in 7
12-18-2011, 12:08 PM
He's snakebitten ROTFLMFAO wtf r u Tim McCarver. The guy has been a total flop this season we are basically paying 4.2mill to a checking player because at this point in time thats all he's good for. Watching Dubinsky & Boyle this season has been nothing short of sickening most nights. Dubi, Boyle, Erixon & a 1st rounder to Ana. for Ryan Getlaf start the rumor mill churning ladies!

hahahah id trade him in a heart beat as well...thats just my opinion though

nyr1980
12-18-2011, 12:18 PM
I'd move Dubi in a package if it brought back an upgrade. But it will be hard to do that with him not scoring. I think they just need to weather the storm. He's not hurting the team in other spots and Torts has cut his ice time appropriately.

He may at some point have a big hot streak and carry them offensively for a few weeks.

ShadyOne
12-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Never really liked Dubinsky...

Didn't like giving him that contract. Now we are pretty much forced to hope he picks things up. Otherwise, can't see many teams lining up to give us anything for a guy owed 4M a year for the next few seasons.

And to the post a few up comparing Gabs and his bad last season to Dubinsky this season, guy was playing without an even semi-regular line, and was clearly not healthy all season. Gaborik at 40% health is still better than Dubinsky right now...

jetsfan89
12-18-2011, 01:42 PM

lol you're way too much. you think that's gonna get getzlaf. try coming back to reality.

ShadyOne
12-18-2011, 01:56 PM
lol you're way too much. you think that's gonna get getzlaf. try coming back to reality.

So wait, you are telling me that a package of basically **** isn't going to be enough to get a young, big center who has been a good +/- player, a 1st line player, nearly a ppg player for his career. A cup champion, a 2 time all star, a team captain.

Interesting...

Seriously, people need to wake up.

metswon69
12-19-2011, 02:53 AM
Rangers need another goal scorer no matter what anyone says, its too bad Boudreau took over in Anaheim because i would really have liked to have seen Bobby Ryan join this team.

Dubinsky at best is probably 20-25 goal scorer and unless he goes on a streak this year of 6 or 7 goals in 10 games or so, he probably wont break 15 this year.

We only have 3 consistent goal scorers and we are going to need more than that to compete with the Bostons of the world.

And please no more waiting on Boyle or Anisimov to score because between them and Dubinsky its getting ridiculous how their secondary scorers are not scoring.

All i can say is thank god for Derek Stepan.

averymustgo
12-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Love to dial up a deal for Stastny but his salary is a problem. If you bring him in, Dubi would be on the way out.

Garden Faithful
12-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Love to dial up a deal for Stastny but his salary is a problem. If you bring him in, Dubi would be on the way out.

Colorado is not going to trade him so that's also a problem.

J4KOP99
12-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Never really liked Dubinsky...

Didn't like giving him that contract. Now we are pretty much forced to hope he picks things up. Otherwise, can't see many teams lining up to give us anything for a guy owed 4M a year for the next few seasons.

And to the post a few up comparing Gabs and his bad last season to Dubinsky this season, guy was playing without an even semi-regular line, and was clearly not healthy all season. Gaborik at 40% health is still better than Dubinsky right now...

Completely agree. It's a whole different argument with Gaborik. Completely different situation.