PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins isn't so bad...see?

PleaseBeNice
12-17-2011, 02:56 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/imgly_production/2760690/large.jpg

Sacto's DeMarcus Cousins is no Scrooge after all -he buys a little guy an iPod while out on the town (not a team event).The little guy in red, I'm told, went nuts when he saw Cousins, who asked what he wanted for Christmas and played the part of Santa himself. - Sam Amick Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/sam_amick

king4day
12-17-2011, 03:01 AM
that's freakin awesome. Good story there

bholly
12-17-2011, 03:04 AM
haha, awesome. good stuff.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Nice thing.

But I've seen Shaq do nice things while being a complete *******.

But I won't hold any judgement since I haven't seen much from Cousins outside his immaturity.

DerekRE_3
12-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Cousins is just a big kid, and this isn't the first time he's done stuff like that.

Love this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQPIN25K_2o

Bulls_fan90
12-17-2011, 03:25 AM
I love Cousins. Beast.

Switch
12-17-2011, 04:15 AM
He's still immature

PleaseBeNice
12-17-2011, 04:21 AM
He's still immature

That sand in your vagina must be really uncomfortable.

oballerc75
12-17-2011, 04:23 AM
I seen DMC at Arden Fair Mall today! And i also saw him at Club Social a couple weeks back, he's everywhere in sacramento. He says hi to everybody though and seems like a really good dude

PleaseBeNice
12-17-2011, 04:29 AM
I seen DMC at Arden Fair Mall today! And i also saw him at Club Social a couple weeks back, he's everywhere in sacramento. He says hi to everybody though and seems like a really good dude

How was he walking? he tweaked his ankle the other day and he is doubtful for todays game vs golden state. i really want him to play

oballerc75
12-17-2011, 04:34 AM
How was he walking? he tweaked his ankle the other day and he is doubtful for todays game vs golden state. i really want him to play

hmm he was walking fine. he was at the mall all day too

kingsdelez24
12-17-2011, 04:44 AM
He better be ready for that opener against the lakers so he can fool bynum all day

John Walls Era
12-17-2011, 04:46 AM
I guess hes ok. I like him cuz hes a UK guy.

DerekRE_3
12-17-2011, 05:20 AM
He better be ready for that opener against the lakers so he can fool bynum all day

He won't get the chance to. Bynum is suspended for doing this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfvmJIxwPQ&feature=fvst)

MackShock
12-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Good news..but I'm sure he still has some maturing to do..

Wade>You
12-17-2011, 05:33 AM
He won't get the chance to. Bynum is suspended for doing this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfvmJIxwPQ&feature=fvst)You know what you did was wrong when Artest is holding you back.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 05:58 AM
That sand in your vagina must be really uncomfortable.

:laugh2:

WTH is this?

Cousins even admits he's immature.

Are you really going to ignore the fact that he's immature because you cheer for the Kings and he said a comment that isn't in a positive way towards them?

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 06:03 AM
He won't get the chance to. Bynum is suspended for doing this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfvmJIxwPQ&feature=fvst)

"I'm not disappointed in myself. It is what it is. We got embarrassed tonight, so that's what happened."

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/05/lakers-andrew-bynum-on-hit-on-jj-barea-w.html

That's his excuse.

Bynum is a joke. His feelings get hurt since you're being blown out and does something dirty and he's not disappointed in himself for acting in such a matter?

See now I actually hope he blows out his knees. I know people curse Lebron, Bosh, and other hated atheletes career for leaving but this is the type of guy who should actually have a cursed career.

Davidgta1
12-17-2011, 06:20 AM
That's pretty cool

akia83
12-17-2011, 06:58 AM
The parents should beat the kid for not asking a ****ing car.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 07:02 AM
I'd love to have DMC on the Lakers but I have a filling that he will be a King for life.

mdm692
12-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Well jared dudley bought me and 49 other people dinner the other day :cool:

ldawg
12-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Who is cousins? This is what happen when you play for a small market team with minimal fan base.

John Walls Era
12-17-2011, 07:20 AM
"I'm not disappointed in myself. It is what it is. We got embarrassed tonight, so that's what happened."

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/05/lakers-andrew-bynum-on-hit-on-jj-barea-w.html

That's his excuse.

Bynum is a joke. His feelings get hurt since you're being blown out and does something dirty and he's not disappointed in himself for acting in such a matter?

See now I actually hope he blows out his knees. I know people curse Lebron, Bosh, and other hated atheletes career for leaving but this is the type of guy who should actually have a cursed career.

Stop being a player hater. For all we know JJ Barea could've been yelling racist things at him. :p

BTW you sure post a lot for a guy who said he wasn't coming on anymore. ;)

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 07:25 AM

That's his excuse.

You love Tebow which tells me that you are likely to be a spirtual man but yet you wish ill on others.

What gives?

GOON MUSIC
12-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Should've said 17 inch Macbook Pro

tredigs
12-17-2011, 07:38 AM
Great? Is the kid still an immature little prick on the court? All signs points to yes. Wake me up when he grows up.

But yes, nice gesture for the millionaire to make...

... God do I ****ing care about D. Cousins... such an ungrateful pos.

Kyle N.
12-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Who is cousins? This is what happen when you play for a small market team with minimal fan base.

Who is ldawg? This is what happen when person on internet want to seem like people care about their opinion. I think YOU'RE the one with the minimal fan base.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-17-2011, 08:04 AM
very nice of him

Wrigheyes4MVP
12-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Breakout year coming for DMC.

mark1125
12-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Who is ldawg? This is what happen when person on internet want to seem like people care about their opinion. I think YOU'RE the one with the minimal fan base.

Was that intended to be an insult? If so.....:facepalm:

Why are the Sac fans getting so butt hurt if someone doesn't drop to their knees and slurp on Cousins?

Doogolas
12-17-2011, 10:30 AM
Why would people rather a guy be nice on the court than off it? It makes no sense. Let him be an immature ***** on the court if he's gonna be a real nice guy off it.

abe_froman
12-17-2011, 10:38 AM
never heard of him being bad in public,hope he gets his head on right when it comes basketball related cuz if/when he does he'll be a monster

waveycrockett
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Good to know that he has a good heart but he still needs to keep himself in check and he needs to mature. I'd like to see him succeed.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Stop being a player hater. For all we know JJ Barea could've been yelling racist things at him. :p

Half the people on this site hate players like Lebron or Kobe or Rose because they are good. I'm hating on a guy because he's a complete douche. :shrug:

I said I will only retire until exams are done.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 02:18 PM
You love Tebow which tells me that you are likely to be a spirtual man but yet you wish ill on others.

What gives?

I love Tim Tebow because he's a boss.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 02:21 PM
I love Tim Tebow because he's a boss.

Gottcha. So you're not religous or spiritual at all, just wondering?

billy17
12-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I wish the Kings would just trade him already, it's just one thing after another.

He shows no promise at all, goes and gets himself into **** like this.

Get a life Demarcus, we all now the second you hit 19 and get drafted to the NBA your supposed to magically mature.

PleaseBeNice
12-17-2011, 03:04 PM

Why are the Sac fans getting so butt hurt if someone doesn't drop to their knees and slurp on Cousins?

We're not getting butt hurt. It's a moot point to keep pointing out that he needs to grow up and mature and such. We all know it. He knows it. He's working on it. I just dont get why people have to constantly bring it up. Just comment on the thread matter you know?

It's like going into a Kobe thread about him ending world hunger and saying "he still raped that girl and paid her off so he's still a POS" Just for example

PleaseBeNice
12-17-2011, 03:06 PM
I wish the Kings would just trade him already, it's just one thing after another.

He shows no promise at all, goes and gets himself into **** like this.

Get a life Demarcus, we all now the second you hit 19 and get drafted to the NBA your supposed to magically mature.

For real! Amnesty his *** outta here!! -End Sarcasm because some people can't decipher lately-

Cal827
12-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Great gesture, but he looks kinda angry in the picture lol

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Gottcha. So you're not religous or spiritual at all, just wondering?

What do you keep editing? It's the 2nd time you've done it.

GiantsSwaGG
12-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Good, but he still immature.

Sadds The Gr8
12-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Kobe, Lebron, MJ do charity work and such. Doesn't not make them pricks. It's a nice gesture but let's get real.

PleaseBeNice
12-17-2011, 04:07 PM

Why do you keep avoiding the question?

IndyRealist
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM

That's a pretty punk move by Bynum. Even IF JJ was saying racist things, it takes a REAL 7 footer to knock a 5'10" guy out of the air when he can't defend himself. Notice he didn't pick a fight with Tyson Chandler. He's a bi***. Not even man enough to go toe-to-toe with a guy a foot shorter than him. Or maybe we can just ignore the ridiculous hypotheticals trying to rationalize Bynum's punk move.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 05:34 PM

I don't remember it was hours ago my computer is acting up.

But, does it really matter?

I've never had someone ask me that before, just saying.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't remember it was hours ago my computer is acting up.

But, does it really matter?

I've never had someone ask me that before, just saying.

Too many times have I seen someone try to insult someone else only to edit it later so the guy doesn't find out. Just wondering if you are of the same class.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Why do you keep avoiding the question?

How did I avoid the question? :laugh2:

I fully told him I like Tebow because he's a ****ing boss. Who isn't on the Tebow bandwagon these days?

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Too many times have I seen someone try to insult someone else only to edit it later so the guy doesn't find out. Just wondering if you are of the same class.

I don't insult people, it's not who I am. I may respond to insults which I probably should have grown out of by now but I'm not there yet.

But, I don't do punk moves. However, calling someone out on something is not disrespectful if you act like an adult about it.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 05:46 PM
How did I avoid the question? :laugh2:

I fully told him I like Tebow because he's a ****ing boss. Who isn't on the Tebow bandwagon these days?

The question was: Are you a spiritual person?

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 05:47 PM
The question was: Are you a spiritual person?

Well the reason you asked that is because you assumed I was a spiritual person by liking Tebow.

I cleared up why I liked Tebow. So I didn't really bother to answer a question being irrelevant.

But to answer, I am religious.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 05:48 PM
I don't insult people, it's not who I am. I may respond to insults which I probably should have grown out of by now but I'm not there yet.

But, I don't do punk moves. However, calling someone out on something is not disrespectful if you act like an adult about it.

Cool. Just making sure. I get bored sometimes if there's no action on this site.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 05:55 PM
Well the reason you asked that is because you assumed I was a spiritual person by liking Tebow.

I cleared up why I liked Tebow. So I didn't really bother to answer a question being irrelevant.

But to answer, I am religious.

I didn't assume that you were. However, I thought that it was a possiblity and that's why I asked. As far as why I asked well that's easy to explain.

There are a lot of guys on here that either talk trash or say something that is reprehensible maybe to no one in particular but that's the way it is and if they are not religious that's fine, that's just who they are.

However, if someone is trying to live thier life by a certain moral/spiritual code sometimes it good for a brother to respectfully remind them that you're not walking down the right path when you wish ill on others. I make my share of mistakes too and when someone respectfully calls me out on it I understand but that's just me.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Cool. Just making sure. I get bored sometimes if there's no action on this site.

Me too, I'm currently looking for a more general forum with more interesting topics.

ClippersE.G
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
nice gesture.... a moment this kid will surely never forget

Tony_Starks
12-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice thing.

But I've seen Shaq do nice things while being a complete *******.

But I won't hold any judgement since I haven't seen much from Cousins outside his immaturity.

Being a immature guy has nothing to do with being a nice person. Anyone you talk to that ever met Shaq will tell you he is the most down to earth, coolest superstar you could ever meet. He used to come down to the hood out here, the real hood, and go play with the kids and have them swinging all over him like he was some kind of jungle jim.

Im sure Cousins is cool too, you can't judge a guy by their demeanor on the court. For instance Rasheed Wallace did a lot of stuff for his city and was everyones favorite teammate (per Steve Kerr) but it never really got publicized because he wasn't doing it for PR attention......

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 06:05 PM
nice gesture.... a moment this kid will surely never forget

Sorry bro, I don't know what P means.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Being a immature guy has nothing to do with being a nice person. Anyone you talk to that ever met Shaq will tell you he is the most down to earth, coolest superstar you could ever meet. He used to come down to the hood out here, the real hood, and go play with the kids and have them swinging all over him like he was some kind of jungle jim.

Im sure Cousins is cool too, you can't judge a guy by their demeanor on the court. For instance Rasheed Wallace did a lot of stuff for his city and was everyones favorite teammate (per Steve Kerr) but it never really got publicized because he wasn't doing it for PR attention......

I agree. I think DMC is being hard on the court because that's how he ball's which doesn't mean he is an *** off the court.

CousinsEvansDUO
12-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Cousins bullying terrible centers on court does not define his personality. It is a good thing.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Cousins bullying terrible centers on court does not define his personality. It is a good thing.

Exactly. And if your a center on the court and you can't dish it out or take it then you don't belong on an NBA court.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 06:14 PM

From my experience, immaturity is a factor in being a douche.

I wasn't saying that him being immature means he can't be a nice guy. But him being immature can make him do things that make him look like a douche.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
I didn't assume that you were. However, I thought that it was a possiblity and that's why I asked. As far as why I asked well that's easy to explain.

There are a lot of guys on here that either talk trash or say something that is reprehensible maybe to no one in particular but that's the way it is and if they are not religious that's fine, that's just who they are.

However, if someone is trying to live thier life by a certain moral/spiritual code sometimes it good for a brother to respectfully remind them that you're not walking down the right path when you wish ill on others. I make my share of mistakes too and when someone respectfully calls me out on it I understand but that's just me.

:shrug: I guess.

When people usually say things like that, they do not factor in their religious side.

I think my message got across regardless. He's a douche and I don't like him because of it.

sep11ie
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
I guess hes ok. I like him cuz hes a UK guy.

He's not from the UK silly.

ModernDaySavage
12-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey guys I have an idea for when you get bored from this site.... Get a life! I mean do you really just sit on here all day long waiting for "Action" on this site? I don't see where you can make time to be spiritual.

USMCLaker
12-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Hey guys I have an idea for when you get bored from this site.... Get a life! I mean do you really just sit on here all day long waiting for "Action" on this site? I don't see where you can make time to be spiritual.

Haha, says the guy on the site.

kingsdelez24
12-17-2011, 09:47 PM
:laugh2:

WTH is this?

Cousins even admits he's immature.

Are you really going to ignore the fact that he's immature because you cheer for the Kings and he said a comment that isn't in a positive way towards them?

wtf!? your sig?

Raps18-19 Champ
12-17-2011, 10:02 PM

I'm currently playing XBox if it makes you feel better. I also post a lot on the Iphone. I can multitask you know.

BrandoCommando
12-17-2011, 10:14 PM
woo hoo praise be to demarcus cousins.

Kyle N.
12-18-2011, 03:11 AM

They made a dumb comment so I responded to it. I'm not in love in Cousins and I don't expect anybody else to be. My comment was more of a joke than anything. I'm not butt hurt.