PDA

View Full Version : Like Torts but Christensen is a complete scrub

averymustgo
12-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Slats needs to rid this team of this clown. Torts has some idiotic notion that this clown can play. He's not an NHL player.

Garden Faithful
12-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Slats needs to rid this team of this clown. Torts has some idiotic notion that this clown can play. He's not an NHL player.

So you're advocating Avery to be in the lineup? :dance:

thegame248
12-16-2011, 10:17 PM
For the love of God, stop making threads every time you have a ****ing thought in your thick skull.

Markthemess
12-16-2011, 11:08 PM
When rupp gets back ec or avery will be in.the line up.. So this thread makes no sense...

jetsfan89
12-16-2011, 11:11 PM
For the love of God, stop making threads every time you have a ****ing thought in your thick skull.

discussion isn't a bad thing, you should feel free to make a thread if its rangers related.

averymustgo
12-17-2011, 07:29 AM

Yes, because this board with you here has been so active. Newsflash you moron. If you don't like people posting threads, leave and go to another board. You're nothing but a angry loser. The mod should have banned you a long time ago. The only one with a thick skull is you stupid. If you could hear how dumb you sound and actually comprehend it, you would be embarrassed. All you want is a chat board where nobody creates any threads. You can't even make up how stupid you are.

averymustgo
12-17-2011, 07:31 AM
I don't want Christensen or Avery in the lineup. For starters, I can't wait till Rupp gets back in the lineup so Prust doesn't have to fight each game and can concentrate more on playing hockey. I also can't wait till Wolski gets back. The team needs more scoring.

aanddann
12-17-2011, 11:15 AM
I don't want Christensen or Avery in the lineup. For starters, I can't wait till Rupp gets back in the lineup so Prust doesn't have to fight each game and can concentrate more on playing hockey. I also can't wait till Wolski gets back. The team needs more scoring.

had to jump in here...adding Wolski means more scoring? i'm not trying to be antagonistic, but which WW have you seen, because he's certainly not the one that broke out with Colorado. I put Wolski and Christensen in the same boat, and I'm with you, I strongly dislike Christensen.

getting Rupper back will be nice, but realistically all we need to get 'more goal scoring' is for the players on the team to play to their capabilities...cough*Dubinsky*cough. once he comes around we'll be fine.

Garden Faithful
12-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Yes, because this board with you here has been so active. Newsflash you moron. If you don't like people posting threads, leave and go to another board. You're nothing but a angry loser. The mod should have banned you a long time ago. The only one with a thick skull is you stupid. If you could hear how dumb you sound and actually comprehend it, you would be embarrassed. All you want is a chat board where nobody creates any threads. You can't even make up how stupid you are.

Just a thought for you to mull over...it has seemed as though anything you think of is a thread when sometimes it's not a topic that really has a lot of discussion behind it. Pretty much no one on the forum likes EC so I can't imagine how many people would disagree with you and consequently not leaving much for there to be discussed except the validity of the thread.

NYR_NYJ
12-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Where is Wolski on his recovery?

I don't agree with everything Averymustgo says but at least he's getting some discussion going. Keep it up, that's what these boards are for.

thegame248
12-18-2011, 02:35 AM

What are we in, the Fifth grade?? Your so called "threads" are nothing more than you complaining about a player you dont like. That's all they are, nothing more nothing less. Yea we all agree that Christensen doesnt deserve ice time over some other players, so how much discussion can actually go on here?? Not much. Maybe if you made some QUALITY threads instead of just QUANTITY threads, people would not mind you posting nonsense. Try coming up with a intelligent thread title next time. Its like a fragmented sentence that makes no sense.

averymustgo
12-18-2011, 06:19 AM
We'll try to make the board more dead for you. That way you can enjoy being miserable as always.

Oh, and spare me the 5th grade crap you hypocrite. Are you really this stupid? Or better yet, do you think people on this board are this stupid? You aren't fooling anybody you 2 year old. Each time I make a thread, you ignore the topic and personally attack me because you're miserable with your life. Now you're playing the victim? God you're pathetic.

Here is thought, you tool. Why don't you either ignore the thread if you don't like or it talk hockey instead of making moron remarks in my direction. If you are that miserable, get a job, change your job, get a divorce or do something different. Attacking people on a chat board and then playing innocent is hardly going to fix your problems.

thegame248
12-18-2011, 06:12 PM
We'll try to make the board more dead for you. That way you can enjoy being miserable as always.

Oh, and spare me the 5th grade crap you hypocrite. Are you really this stupid? Or better yet, do you think people on this board are this stupid? You aren't fooling anybody you 2 year old. Each time I make a thread, you ignore the topic and personally attack me because you're miserable with your life. Now you're playing the victim? God you're pathetic.

Here is thought, you tool. Why don't you either ignore the thread if you don't like or it talk hockey instead of making moron remarks in my direction. If you are that miserable, get a job, change your job, get a divorce or do something different. Attacking people on a chat board and then playing innocent is hardly going to fix your problems.

Well maybe if your threads actually said something, instead of just complaining. Heres a history of your threads "Avery sucks, Christensen sucks, Dubi sucks etc..." Notice a pattern?? You have yet to start an intelligent conversation about anything. Every time you have an idea in your head, your first thought is to jump on this board and make a new thread about it. Gets kind of old real fast, when every other thread is made by you and all it says is why you hate a certain player.

bsi
12-18-2011, 10:22 PM
As a long time member of this forum I'll say a couple things just to clarify. 1) There never was any problem with the amount of posts on this board, and IMO I'd prefer intelligent posts with substance than just posting for the sake of trying to make the board active. I personally like the people who have posted here for as long as I've been a member, ofcourse I've butt heads with some on certain topics but that's what this is all about and we always coexist here despite our differences. This forum has been for the most part a pretty respectful board, and it should be, we are afterall all fans of the Rangers, we all want whats best for the team but have varying opinions on how we achieve that, and that's fine. However like I said, I'd prefer quality over quantity.
2) Though I do prefer quality over quantity, I do believe the forum is a place for everyone and as long as they voice their opinions in a respectful way and their posts aren't made in a way that is to purposely annoy the other members here then I think they should be able to post their threads if they want. But like I said, there never was a problem here before with how active the forum was and anyone trying to lay claim to "saving" or "making" the forum are baseless and wrong. There's a reason I check here every day, and it's because I enjoy talking about how to get this team to the finals and the varying opinions of the many posters, if the forum was dead as was suggested I wouldn't keep coming back and neither would anyone else. With all that said, I hope you all have a happy holiday and may we have an even better second half for the Rangers...LET'S GO RANGERS.