PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom on Laker sweep: "Hopefully we keep that going"

JordansBulls
12-16-2011, 04:49 PM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7359197/dallas-mavericks-dirk-nowitzki-forgives-new-teammate-lamar-odom-tense-forearm-shiver-playoffs

Nowitzki, who went on to be named Finals MVP as the Mavericks won their first world championship, has never been one to hold a grudge. Soon after Odom's arrival in Dallas, Nowitzki was joking with his new teammate about that tense incident, for which Odom publicly apologized immediately after the game.

"I think he has forgiven me," Odom said with a smile. "Hopefully, I can make up for it."

Dallas swept Odom and the Lakers out of the second round of the Western Conference playoffs last season.

"They kicked our butt pretty good," Odom said. "They gave it to us, and hopefully we keep that going."

Tebow15Time
12-16-2011, 04:57 PM
what were u expecting him to say?

Celticsfan2007
12-16-2011, 04:57 PM
I still can't picture LO in dallas blue. CRAZYYY OFFSEASON!

hustleloyrspct
12-16-2011, 05:10 PM
It sure will be different seeing Odom as a Mav but you can't blame him for saying this.

Sadds The Gr8
12-16-2011, 05:14 PM
his press conference looked so weird. it looked like he didn't wanna be there

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-16-2011, 05:16 PM
thank u mitch cupcake

Hawkeye15
12-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Thank god he is not upset at the events of the past 2 weeks..

Iodine
12-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Watch Lamar have a season like that one in Miami again

Iodine
12-16-2011, 05:18 PM

http://i.qkme.me/35et2u.jpg

dtmagnet
12-16-2011, 05:20 PM

Haha, no fake.

Iron24th
12-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Lol

onlythisfar41
I have a feeling hes going to have a monster year for the Mavs

310Casper
This is what he is supposed to say.

Did you expect him to say "Hopefully the Lakers beat us next time around"?

Why is this even a thread?

Iodine
12-16-2011, 05:27 PM

http://memecreator.net/philosoraptor/showimage.php/3303/If-JB-didnt-make-threads-Would-anyone-notice%3F.jpg

beliges
12-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Lamar's a fantastic player. As of right now, the Lakers giving him away for nobody is one of the worst moves the franchise has ever made in the history of its existence. Its always sad when the greatest owner in the league's history no longer runs the helms due to age and health and the new up and comer ruins a great team. Hopefully for the Lakers sake, they can turn the LO deal into a Dwight Howard acquisition.

kobebabe
12-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Duh!!! this thread is dumb and ********

Avenged
12-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Hah, well not sure what you're expecting JB. I'm sure he doesn't want the Mavs to lose now.

MFFL==FML
12-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Lamar's a fantastic player. As of right now, the Lakers giving him away for nobody is one of the worst moves the franchise has ever made in the history of its existence. Its always sad when the greatest owner in the league's history no longer runs the helms due to age and health and the new up and comer ruins a great team. Hopefully for the Lakers sake, they can turn the LO deal into a Dwight Howard acquisition.

What are you talking about? Mark Cuban is the Mavericks owner, not the Lakers owner...

ll_eric_ll
12-16-2011, 05:56 PM
What are you talking about? Mark Cuban is the Mavericks owner, not the Lakers owner...

haha, This! Dont get it twisteD!:clap:

LOOTERX9
Odom is garbage. A pure underachiever and glorified role player. nothing special bout him. sometimes I forget he is on the floor at times cause he is so passive out there

VCaintdead17
http://memecreator.net/philosoraptor/showimage.php/3303/If-JB-didnt-make-threads-Would-anyone-notice%3F.jpg

All over dem memes today

Iodine
12-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Meme's >My life

ll_eric_ll
12-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Odom is garbage. A pure underachiever and glorified role player. nothing special bout him. sometimes I forget he is on the floor at times cause he is so passive out there

yeah pure garbage, so bad he was an essential piece of b2b championships, and won 6th man award last year :facepalm: lol

lakersfan01
12-16-2011, 06:52 PM
The Lakers are so afraid of Mr. Kartrashian that they gifted him to the defending NBA Champs. He is an amazing disappearing act when it matters most. Sooooo what lol. He acted like a teenage girl on the rag to the vetoed trade. Gasol handled it like a man and LO didn't. Gasol is more of a man, that's pretty bad when Gasol handles it like a man and Odom couldn't... that says it all.

lakersfan01
12-16-2011, 06:54 PM
yeah pure garbage, so bad he was an essential piece of b2b championships, and won 6th man award last year :facepalm: lol

He averaged 7ppg in the playoffs. The year before he got owned by a quicker but much heavier overweight Glen Davis. Whoa ho ho oooooooo Odom is the man :eyebrow:

Odom always disappears when it matters most and acted like an overly emotional hormonal teenage girl on the rag.

We don't miss the candy ***** man.

beliges
12-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Its a shame how ever some not too basketball smart Laker fans devalue this guy. This move by the Lakers organization is one of the very worst moves they have ever made. LO is iireplaceable because there isnt another player in the league with the size and versatility he provides. He is a great role player, one that the Lakers will miss badly. In fact, his departure essentially means the Lakers do NOT have a championship caliber team around Kobe as of right now. Whether they can turn the LO trade into a Dwight acquisition remains to be seen. But as of right now, the Lakers do not have the team to compete for a championship and thats mostly because of LOs departure for nothing.

ll_eric_ll
12-16-2011, 07:00 PM
The Lakers are so afraid of Mr. Kartrashian that they gifted him to the defending NBA Champs. He is an amazing disappearing act when it matters most. Sooooo what lol. He acted like a teenage girl on the rag to the vetoed trade. Gasol handled it like a man and LO didn't. Gasol is more of a man lol.

OMG!! LMAO!!, you would say something totally different if he was still with tha lakers lol... Only reason he was a cry baby, is beacuse he learned from the biggest cry baby in tha league Kobe, :cry:, " we traded Odom, please trade me!" lol

OutOfTHEBLUE
12-16-2011, 07:02 PM
LOL @ people who think the Lakers made "the worst move ever by trading L.O. to Dallas."

Truth is we got screwed by the league, and L.O. was an emotional basket case so we were forced to ship him out.

Sure...it's the Lakers fault that we had to move the guy...

LOOTERX9
12-16-2011, 07:08 PM

Lakers thought he is garbage obviously by trading him to a rival team (dallas mavericks). Seems lakers dont think odom will come back to haunt them playing for dal. Odom is trash

ll_eric_ll
12-16-2011, 07:12 PM
He averaged 7ppg in the playoffs. The year before he got owned by a quicker but much heavier overweight Glen Davis. Whoa ho ho oooooooo Odom is the man :eyebrow:

Odom always disappears when it matters most and acted like an overly emotional hormonal teenage girl on the rag.

We don't miss the candy ***** man.

Well thats how basketball goes, haha,. 1 mans trash is another mans treausure... Since yall just giving away players for free, I hear Kobes lookin for his way out, our Mavs would take him,... O wait never mind## Washd up

OutOfTHEBLUE
12-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Well thats how basketball goes, haha,. 1 mans trash is another mans treausure... Since yall just giving away players for free, I hear Kobes lookin for his way out, our Mavs would take him,... O wait never mind## Washd up

Pretty sure Kobe would only asked to be traded to a team with a better shot at a chip. ;)

theheatles
12-16-2011, 08:06 PM
3 seasons in a row lamar starts the season off with the reigning champs

xbrackattackx
12-16-2011, 08:31 PM

Dirk and Kobe are the same age almost, one has 6 rings and countless accolades, Dirk has one and some accolades. Now I love dirk dude is a monster. But Kobes far from washed up. Mavs will not be as good since they let Chandler and Stevenson walk they saw last year defense wins then went back to offense this season I don't get it. Enjoy Odom he's great when he's on.

LTBaByyy
12-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Odom will have the best year of his career.

Guarantee it.

DragonJaii
12-17-2011, 12:11 AM
hilarious if they sweep them again .. which can happen.

Squad13
12-17-2011, 12:33 AM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7359197/dallas-mavericks-dirk-nowitzki-forgives-new-teammate-lamar-odom-tense-forearm-shiver-playoffs

You're the worst. What the hell do you expect him to say? What's the point of this thread?

Wade>You
12-17-2011, 12:35 AM
So when do the Lakers play the Mavs again?

Demon11
12-17-2011, 12:37 AM
this just in, lamar odom is inclined to see his team do well instead of the lakers. break the presses

Mr_Amaziing
12-17-2011, 12:38 AM
Can't wait to see Odom and Dirk play together.. its kinda weird seeing him in blue but its all good tho.. its basketball

FriedTofuz
12-17-2011, 01:23 AM

This is exactly how I feel! Odom cant say'We'll let the lakers have it easier next time", why is this even a thread? I have no idea :confused: