PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams last Free Agent PG left?

oval57sanch
12-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Is Deron Willaims the last franchise point guard left on the market? I peronally like him more than Chris Paul. He will become a FA next year. Better size and scorer. :clap:

unwantedplayer
12-14-2011, 08:33 PM
uhh what?

Cal827
12-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Might want to edit that title there... Derek Rose/Bull fans are going to come in here and Kill you... and then Bulls fans are going to come in here and challenge Heat fans to interstate fist fights.

But to answer your question, I think so. I know Nash is a FA soon, but he's too old to be a franchise PG now.

NJ Raven
12-14-2011, 08:34 PM
He'll be a Maverick in the summer.

beasted86
12-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Might want to edit that title there... Derek Rose fans are going to come in here and Kill you... and then Bulls fans are going to come in here and challenge Heat fans to interstate fist fights.

But to answer your question, I think so. I know Nash is a FA soon, but he's too old to be a franchise PG now.

We all know Derrick Rose won't hit actual free agency. Rose will not sign an extension because extensions are limited to 2 years. He'll instead wait until the summer and sign for 5 years. One way or another he is getting the max, and staying in Chicago.

seikou8
12-14-2011, 08:43 PM
for now yes

Cal827
12-14-2011, 08:44 PM
We all know Derrick Rose won't hit actual free agency. Rose will not sign an extension because extensions are limited to 2 years. He'll instead wait until the summer and sign for 5 years. One way or another he is getting the max, and staying in Chicago.

Oh I know. I was referring to his initial title, which was asking if Williams was the only franchise PG Left. I agree he'll stay put.. for now.

Cubs Win
12-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Might want to edit that title there... Derek Rose/Bull fans are going to come in here and Kill you... and then Bulls fans are going to come in here and challenge Heat fans to interstate fist fights.

It rarely takes you more than 5 posts in to a thread before you attempt to derail it by demeaning Bulls fans. :rolleyes:

But yes, D-Will is the best "available" PG out there for the time being. (I'm not saying he's available now, just the speculation that he is.)

MFFL==FML
12-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Yeah, and he should be in a Maverick jersey in about 7 months or so.

I just hope Howard is smart enough to come to Cuban, Dirk, and Williams. :)