PDA

View Full Version : Clippers vs Lakers

SportsFinestV84
12-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Clippers have more stability as a team and now as an organization. Blake Griffin is the "Big Man" in Los Angeles now. Kobe Bryant is officially the old vet that will begin to fade to black starting this year. It's a sad day for Lakers fans. Who would have thought the Clippers would run L.A.? Who? This year will be totally dysfunctional Lakers town, especially with the blown trade of the decade. No Howard and Paul equals failure for the Lakers.

Prepare for "Nuclear Winter" Mr. Bryant. Looks like your ship is sinking and you're the Captain of that ship. Fair well my friend! Glory doesn't last forever.

ThunderousDemon
12-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Clippers have more stability as a team and now as an organization. Blake Griffin is the "Big Man" in Los Angeles now. Kobe Bryant is officially the old vet that will begin to fade to black starting this year. It's a sad day for Lakers fans. Who would have thought the Clippers would run L.A.? Who? This year will be totally dysfunctional Lakers town, especially with the blown trade of the decade. No Howard and Paul equals failure for the Lakers.

Prepare for "Nuclear Winter" Mr. Bryant. Looks like your ship is sinking and you're the Captain of that ship. Fair well my friend! Glory doesn't last forever.

lol :facepalm: this is ****ing ridiculous. Bryant is still the best player in LA without a doubt. The Clippers have how many championships, oh that's right none so before you try to talk trash, win a championship or for that matter make it to the playoffs. We'll see who has a better Season the Lakers or the Clippers or a better first game on Monday.

metsfan99999
12-14-2011, 02:37 AM

WHOOOOAAAAA Buddy! You are getting a little bit ahead of yourself. The Clips have (for the first time in a very long time) a nice young core and should become perennial contenders, but maybe wait until you guys win a little bit before you start ****-talking one of the greatest players of all time.

Pakman
12-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Let me in on some of that stuff u smokin cause you have no idea what your talking about.

shizzle09
12-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Let me in on some of that stuff u smokin cause you have no idea what your talking about.

Seriously, ill have a zip of what he's smoking!

hugepatsfan
12-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Kobe is the best player in LA and Pau is the second best. But the Clips have a brighter future. 3 years from now, the Clips are going to be the best team in LA, maybe sooner. Them and OKC are going to run the West.

ThunderousDemon
12-14-2011, 02:54 AM
Kobe is the best player in LA and Pau is the second best. But the Clips have a brighter future. 3 years from now, the Clips are going to be the best team in LA, maybe sooner. Them and OKC are going to run the West.

Looks like we have a Nostradamus right here. Tell me did you also see the Lakers acquiring Pau Gasol for Kwame brown because I sure as hell didn't.

Teeboy1487
12-14-2011, 02:57 AM
I'll take Epic Failure for 200 Alex.

Ovratd1up
12-14-2011, 02:59 AM
I propose to PSD that instead of having separate Clippers & Lakers forums, we have one LA forum and see how it goes.
__

marj987
12-14-2011, 03:00 AM
:laugh: oh my, someone please close this thread.

Nets/Raiders!
12-14-2011, 03:01 AM
this thread will probably close soon. Bryant will always be the man in LA as long as he's there unless Blake Griffin averages 32 15 and 5 or something.

Lakers4life08
12-14-2011, 03:12 AM
If Clipps gets Paul and still keeps Gordon,AND Lakers won't do any trades and stay with this group of players,L.A. Will be like 6-10 in the west,and it will be strange,that all media attention will be on Clipps not Lakers

ThunderousDemon
12-14-2011, 03:20 AM
If Clipps gets Paul and still keeps Gordon,AND Lakers won't do any trades and stay with this group of players,L.A. Will be like 6-10 in the west,and it will be strange,that all media attention will be on Clipps not Lakers

lol are you even a lakers fan, listen to yourself you sound like a bandwagon fan. 6-10 are you ****ing kidding me, we went to the playoffs with kwame brown.

koLohe2133
12-14-2011, 03:38 AM
What color are the seats in the staples center??

Purple.

And I'm not even a laker fan...

Lloyd Christmas
12-14-2011, 03:50 AM
I thought this was going to be a "What franchise will be better in 3 years" thread. That would have gotten some decent discussion. Instead I got a good laugh. So thank you OP.

naps
12-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Troll.

I am almost 99% sure this guy has or had another account here before. I can't believe some people actually creates dupes to make a troll thread. That's pathetic.

jbeezy
12-14-2011, 04:35 AM
:laugh2: we will see what happens when Sterling will have to start paying the big time contracts.

Cracka2HI!
12-14-2011, 05:15 AM
This is actually a legit question but not in the way the OP presented it.

cg_la00
12-14-2011, 05:16 AM
-_______- this doesnt even deserve a discussion. gtfo of here with that nonsense. clippers will never be the face of LA....ever!

Iron24th
12-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Troll.

I am almost 99% sure this guy has or had another account here before. I can't believe some people actually creates dupes to make a troll thread. That's pathetic.

This.

Cal827
12-14-2011, 09:10 AM
I propose to PSD that instead of having separate Clippers & Lakers forums, we have one LA forum and see how it goes.
__

LOL, I don't see a ton of clipper fans on this site. If you want to see fireworks, we should merge the Bulls/Heat forums together.

thekmp211
12-14-2011, 09:12 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

tcav701
12-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Which ever aquires CP3 is the better team.

tcav701
12-14-2011, 09:32 AM
LOL, I don't see a ton of clipper fans on this site. If you want to see fireworks, we should merge the Bulls/Heat forums together.

There were a ton of Cavs fans and not many Heat fans before the decision. Immediately following, Cavs fans mysteriously vanished and Heat fans arrived out of nowhere. Of course the good Heat posters, and we all know who they are were there before these events.

If the Clippers roll out with CP3, Gordon and Blake and the Lakers stand pat, you will see homer/absurd Laker fans dissapear and homer Clipper fans appear out of thin air.

JDMVP
12-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Los Angeles will never bleed BLUE AND RED. It will always bleed Purple and GOLD. 16 championships baby.....

naps
12-14-2011, 09:59 AM
There were a ton of Cavs fans and not many Heat fans before the decision. Immediately following, Cavs fans mysteriously vanished and Heat fans arrived out of nowhere. Of course the good Heat posters, and we all know who they are were there before these events.

So according to your logic someone is not a true/good Heat fan is they joined this site after 2010? As this forum certifies a particular fan? Dude, listen, who the FCUK are you to justify someone's fan-hood? Here is a piece of advice for you: Take off those hater glasses, worry about your sorryass team (you always troll on the Heat from what I have seen so far), and just STFU and GTFO with that crap.

bbcmillionaire
12-14-2011, 10:12 AM
In before lock, haha, go bulls

blystr2002
12-14-2011, 10:29 AM
2 Questions:

1. What is Sterlings history of keeping and paying players long tern?

2. What is the Lakers history of signing or trading for key players?

I wouldn't be surprised if The Clippers had 1 better year down the line when Kobe is just about done, but they will never take over LA or be a better franchise. Lakers always rebuild and win chamionships. The Clippers might not even have Blake in 3 years.

tcav701
12-14-2011, 11:06 AM
So according to your logic someone is not a true/good Heat fan is they joined this site after 2010? As this forum certifies a particular fan? Dude, listen, who the FCUK are you to justify someone's fan-hood? Here is a piece of advice for you: Take off those hater glasses, worry about your sorryass team (you always troll on the Heat from what I have seen so far), and just STFU and GTFO with that crap.

Im not justifying anyones fan hood just pointing out the facts of PSD around that time. By the way I dont accuse you of being in that group and I bet you, yourself know who we are talking about in paritcular.

kobebabe
12-14-2011, 11:41 AM
whatever you are smoking keep the excitement to yourself dude!