PDA

View Full Version : Source: Clips 'Move On' From CP3 Talks

jason6692
12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
where do yall think he ends up now ? I don't think its possible for him to stay in NOH

"While the New Orleans Hornets hope to revive trade talks involving four-time All-Star Chris Paul with the Los Angeles Clippers, a league source tells TNT's David Aldridge that the Clippers have "moved on" and are not, at the moment, interested in restarting the discussions.

still1ballin
12-13-2011, 04:20 PM
What other team is gonna give a better offer now? We all know what it takes to get Paul. Are teams willing to give up that much? I can see Paul playing out his contract and let him freely choose and end the drama.

Cal827
12-13-2011, 04:21 PM
I don't see anybody negotiating with NO till maybe the trade deadline after this crap... They better hope Paul avoids injury before the deadline, or that team will be in serious trouble.

310Casper
12-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Good. Stern was trying to rape the Clips, I'd rather the clips keep Gordon and their Minny pick (which will probably be a #1 pick anyway).

Clippers are fine for the next 66 games and have a really really bright future.
Let cp3 walk and NO get nothing.

Great job Stern. You single-handedly ruined that franchise for the next 10 years minimum with that one decision that will go down in history.

jason6692
12-13-2011, 04:23 PM
if they allow him to play out the contract that would be a HUGE FAIL
they might have to lower their demands with both L.A teams

AI
12-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Go after Howard instead with a package of Jordan, Kaman, Aminu, Bledsoe and pick.