PDA

View Full Version : Timberwolves finalizing four-year, $19M deal with J.J. Barea

gotoHcarolina52
12-12-2011, 10:40 AM
@daldridgetnt

Source: Timberwolves finalizing four-year deal with J.J. Barea. Check the Hang Time Blog.

@ESPNSteinLine

Sources close to situation say J.J. Barea's four-year deal with Timberwolves, first reported by @daldridgetnt, is valued at $19 million

stfN
12-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Another PG? KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Heediot
12-12-2011, 10:45 AM

lolol

GodsSon
12-12-2011, 10:46 AM
What do they do with Ridnour?

ShakeN'Bake
12-12-2011, 10:47 AM
wtf. another pg?

BklynKnicks3
12-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Guy Kahn is a clown id take Ridnour on the knicks

Slug3
12-12-2011, 10:49 AM
And I thought he was going to NY. Seems like a lot of money for him as well.

showtime24
12-12-2011, 10:49 AM
collection of pg's lol

Hellcrooner
12-12-2011, 10:50 AM
khan..... wtf are you doing :facepalm:

Heediot
12-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Guy Kahn is a clown id take Ridnour on the knicks

He's better than Bibby at this point.

VillaMaravilla
12-12-2011, 10:54 AM
I think they want to put out a starting five of all pg's lol

Heatcheck
12-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Kahn wont sleep until he becomes the most inept gm in NBA history.

29$JerZ
12-12-2011, 10:55 AM
This honestly make no sense for me

Ricky Rubio - Luke Ridnour - JJ Barea
Wesley Johnson - Martell Webster - Wayne Ellington
Michael Beasly - Derrick Williams - Anthony Randolph
Kevin Love - Anthony Tolliver
Darko Millicic - Nikola Pekovic

Unless they are trading Ridnour I see no reason for this

BklynKnicks3
12-12-2011, 10:56 AM
anyone is better then bibby but bibby is going to play eddie house role not a starter. I hope we get Crawford iam pray or Baron davis

CB29
12-12-2011, 10:56 AM
My raptors are not gonna be very good so i'm cheering for these wolves next year. They have a really deep team. I expect big things from them next year.

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 10:59 AM
They are trying to move Ridnour from what I have heard. And whatever, Barea is an upgrade over him regardless.

UPRock
12-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Less Minutes for Rubio :(.

PurpleJesus
12-12-2011, 11:15 AM
lol at everyone thinking it is a bad idea to upgrade your roster...Ridnour is likely on the move.

LTBaByyy
12-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Less minutes for Rubio

That sucks, wish JJ the best!

Mishmin
12-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Barea makes any team better immediately. Yeah Kahn likes to get guards. This time he landed a good one.

pacofunk64
12-12-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm not sold on Barea outside of Dallas. I think the system and the players around him made him a lot better than what he really is. It'll show unfortunately with the T-Wolves. But it could be insurance in the event Rubio stinks it up and needs time to adjust.

iliketurtles24
12-12-2011, 11:34 AM
oh my another guard ahhhhhhh, please people :facepalm:

Tom Stone
12-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Barea was huge in playoffs last year and started at the 2 spot for the last three games against the heat ....he broke the zone again and again.......dude is a winner something a young team can use.....Rubio will get his time don't worry....he is a passing genius and is 6'5....You will see them on the floor together as well......outside shooting and breaking zones....nice pick up.

thekmp211
12-12-2011, 11:42 AM
They are trying to move Ridnour from what I have heard. And whatever, Barea is an upgrade over him regardless.

this. honestly not a bad contract for barea and i think he will help.

more dynamic and you can even play him off-ball in the right situation.

and im a northeastern homer.

kinda can't wait to watch the wolves.

avrpatsfan
12-12-2011, 11:44 AM
LolKhan

SpeeMN
12-12-2011, 11:46 AM
We are about to be trading a package with Luke in it to the Rocket for KMartin. The rumor is Wes, Luke, Darko/Pek for Martin. Think about that:
Rubio, Barea
KMart, Webster
DWill, Beasley
KLove, Randolph
Darko/Pek

And Adelman said KLove was gonna run at the 5 spot a good amount, Great pick-up by the Wolves, gotta change my sig...

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Against teams with sub par SG's, or bench SG's, Rubio will be able to defend them for small periods of time, so they can play together now and then. Rubio is 6'4", just skinny right now.

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 11:48 AM
We are about to be trading a package with Luke in it to the Rocket for KMartin. The rumor is Wes, Luke, Darko/Pek for Martin. Think about that:
Rubio, Barea
KMart, Webster
DWill, Beasley
KLove, Randolph
Darko/Pek

And Adelman said KLove was gonna run at the 5 spot a good amount, Great pick-up by the Wolves, gotta change my sig...

meh, need to wait until a trade for Martin goes thru to assume anything.

SpeeMN
12-12-2011, 11:50 AM
meh, need to wait until a trade for Martin goes thru to assume anything.

I should have said 'rumor' more

B2B
12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Barea makes any team better immediately. Yeah Kahn likes to get guards. This time he landed a good one.

With the addition of Adelman, Willaims, Rubio & Barea, I feel for NO's.

That Minni pick has good potential to be weak in value.

CELTICS4LYFE
12-12-2011, 11:57 AM
This GM lovvves pg's huh??

venom518
12-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Isn't Johnny Flynn on this team too?

twin4life
12-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Isn't Johnny Flynn on this team too?

Flynn was traded to HOU during the draft

HOZ THE KNICK
12-12-2011, 12:06 PM
great pick up for the wolves he wasn't going to get 19 mil from the knicks so it's all good.

CeeDub15
12-12-2011, 12:09 PM
lol. This is funny, Kahn isnt even making these moves. I read yesterday that RJ Adelman who is the director of personel is doing the free agent and trade talks. So enough with the Kahn jokes.

Coah Adelman is the one saying what players he wants, whatever we do goes by him. So he obviously wants Barea in Minnesota. A veteran who was on a championship team is a nice pickup for a young team.

JuniorDRBX
12-12-2011, 12:11 PM
I really wished the Knicks could of picked him up... He would have been a better "Nate Robinson" on the roster in my mind.

Pat Thetic
12-12-2011, 12:27 PM
A lot of people screaming about too many pg's... This makes three.

Cool your jets - this is a good signing for a team that needs to win this season.

Less than five million a year to boot - less than Jarret Jack, Louis Williams, and similar to Daniel Gibson. Would you rather have Gibson or Barea...?

twin4life
12-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Sources say Wolves are about to offer contract to Crawford then are also talking to the Rockets about Martin. Adelman is getting it done in MN so far

Wade n Fade
12-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Kahn drafted too many PGs. Johhny Flynn sucked big time. Ricky Rubio is taking too long to get to the NBA. Ty Lawson was a great pick, but they ended up trading him to Denver. He must have like 6 PGs right now on the roster. Good thing Flynn was traded away though.

Sota4Ever
12-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Ha good one dude 6 pg's. The wolves didn't draft Ty Lawson we traded the pick away before he was drafted. Rubio also had to wait to come over because he had a contract with his Euro club. People should really know their stuff before they post.

PurpleJesus
12-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Kahn drafted too many PGs. Johhny Flynn sucked big time. Ricky Rubio is taking too long to get to the NBA. Ty Lawson was a great pick, but they ended up trading him to Denver. He must have like 6 PGs right now on the roster. Good thing Flynn was traded away though.

3 pg's, with ridnour rumored to be on his way out. Drafting Flynn and Rubio back to back was a mistake, no doubt, but to have it be following Kahn even to today, is a little ridiculous. Lawson was picked with the knowledge that he would be traded to Denver right away.

Pat Thetic
12-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Kahn does get a lot of heat for the 2009 draft, and he shouldn't have drafted two pg's back-to-back. But no one seems to rip on the GM who was drafting number two.

I blame it all of the Knicks fans...Wolves' posters know what I'm talking about

twin4life
12-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Kahn does get a lot of heat for the 2009 draft, and he shouldn't have drafted two pg's back-to-back. But no one seems to rip on the GM who was drafting number two.

:clap:

kgformvp21
12-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Ya we dont have that many pgs. bassy hardly ever plays...i think we might be getting rid of luke tho. maybe trade or something...i know his kid is sick and he wants to get the best help for him possible so maybe thats a reason

PurpleJesus
12-12-2011, 12:52 PM

you just reopened pandora's box...a world of Knick fans will be flooding our forum again because of your post, and a world of Knick fans are about to reclaim their hate for the wolves in this thread.

WSU Tony
12-12-2011, 12:53 PM
"General" NBA posters are hillarious. Seriously, most have no idea what's actually going on.

Ignorance is bliss!

WSU Tony
12-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Take Jabs at Kahn for signing the PG which YOUR TEAM wanted. lol. Fine with us!

jericho
12-12-2011, 01:03 PM
they actually have 3 pgs as much as we like to bash them for it they dont have that many what i dont like and understand is that this will hurt ricky rubios progress in the league cuz barea will play major minutes taking away some from rubio thats why i dont get that move
and the reason i hate it is cuz i wanted barea with the knicks damn it lol
but i hope they prove me wrong i really like barea's and rubio's game

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 01:07 PM
To be fair, there are a lot of really good Knicks posters here. They just have such a high number of fans, the 10% who suck represent a large number.

They had a good offseason, and a few of them have been pretty respectable in here. Just have to ignore the trolls.

Melo15
12-12-2011, 01:11 PM
I really like the direction the Wolves are going. They are building a really deep team with potential star players at multiple positions. Their pick being shipped to LAC might not even be all that valuable this year...

The_Jamal
12-12-2011, 01:13 PM
This is very similar to the Chuck Hayes signing the Kings made, although Hayes will likely make a bigger impact next season. The Wolves have plenty of young talent and need to surround their stars with solid role players which Barea certainly is. I would have rather seen them get a defensive PG behind Rubio, but adding talent like Barea is never a bad thing and it makes Ridnour expendable

tbone2171
12-12-2011, 01:19 PM
kahn drafted too many pgs. Johhny flynn sucked big time. Ricky rubio is taking too long to get to the nba. Ty lawson was a great pick, but they ended up trading him to denver. He must have like 6 pgs right now on the roster. Good thing flynn was traded away though.

futureman
12-12-2011, 01:21 PM
This is what rosters look like when big markets want superteams. Like I said, Miamia will trade one of their big 3 for some depth eventually.

topdog
12-12-2011, 01:22 PM
This honestly make no sense for me

Ricky Rubio - Luke Ridnour - JJ Barea
Wesley Johnson - Martell Webster - Wayne Ellington
Michael Beasly - Derrick Williams - Anthony Randolph
Kevin Love - Anthony Tolliver
Darko Millicic - Nikola Pekovic

Unless they are trading Ridnour I see no reason for this

You forgot combo guard Malcolm Lee. He counts as a PG, right? :D

I was going to fix your whole by-position roster up there but it's too difficult since Lee and Barea are combos. Wes and Webster are 2/3s. Beasley and Williams are 3/4s. Randolph is more of a 4. AT is a 3-5. And Love is going to see some center next to Williams and Beasley (if they keep both).

THE MTL
12-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Rubio should just go back to Europe.

iggypop123
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
ridnour has to be on the block. rubio wont play.

PHX2daDEATH
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
adds more flexibility incase Rubio isn't what they think he is..Good Move though..The Roster is flexible and you have a coach who will get it right..Wouldnt suprise me to see the wolves mingle with an 8th or 9th seed now

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
you 2 may want to change your sigs, neither of you are getting CP3...

Hustla23
12-12-2011, 01:39 PM
If I were the Wolves, I'd try to preserve the cap space and just play the young kids instead.

Signing veterans like Barea doesn't make much practical sense to me.

But I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to flip him for assets during the deadline when a contender is in need of a scoring guard off the bench.

By all accounts, the Wolves have been making smart moves the last few seasons, so I guess they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

thekmp211
12-12-2011, 01:47 PM
with ridnour likely on the way out, it makes sense. they have similar contracts.

barea is pure offense and attacks more than ridnour. if rubio is really limited offensively they will need a guy like that at the point.

The_Jamal
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
If I were the Wolves, I'd try to preserve the cap space and just play the young kids instead.

Signing veterans like Barea doesn't make much practical sense to me.

But I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to flip him for assets during the deadline when a contender is in need of a scoring guard off the bench.

By all accounts, the Wolves have been making smart moves the last few seasons, so I guess they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Every team needs smart veteran role players to help keep the youth under control. Nick Collison comes to mind for the Thunder who plays a huge role on that squad. Barea brings a championship mentality and killer instinct to a team that desperatley needs it.

I like the signing and he should help Rubio develop and be a veteran leader that team needs

Hustla23
12-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Every team needs smart veteran role players to help keep the youth under control. Nick Collison comes to mind for the Thunder who plays a huge role on that squad. Barea brings a championship mentality and killer instinct to a team that desperatley needs it.

I like the signing and he should help Rubio develop and be a veteran leader that team needs
Barring the fact that the Thunder are a championship quality team, fair enough. All good points.

daleja424
12-12-2011, 02:18 PM
This is a no-brainer... and what I mean by that is that it takes a person with no brains to spend 5 million a year on a PG when your team already has two that are more than capable of playing in this league.

Heatcheck
12-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Do you guys have enough outside shooters to spread the floor and give barres space to work? Because he looked like **** against argentina in whatever tournament that was a few months ago. he didnt have space to do ****. granted the wolves are better than PR. but i dont know how effective he'll be without dirk and terry. plus he's a hell of a defensive liability at his size.

GrkGawdofWalkz
12-12-2011, 02:31 PM
See to me this is a good signing. They traded former first round Jonny Flynn, which freed up a spot and Barea is an energy guy who is an upgrade over Ridnour who is still servicable and can be moved.

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Do you guys have enough outside shooters to spread the floor and give barres space to work? Because he looked like **** against argentina in whatever tournament that was a few months ago. he didnt have space to do ****. granted the wolves are better than PR. but i dont know how effective he'll be without dirk and terry. plus he's a hell of a defensive liability at his size.

Love will be running pick and roll with him.

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Lol at people thinking this is a bad move. Luke is on the move, and even if hes not, alot of teams have 3 point guards on the roster, especially when JJ can play off the ball. Great deal.

Carey
12-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Like the move as long as they can pull off the other move to get Kevin Martin. Barea can play behind and with Rubio because Rubio can defend, gives them another guy that can create off the dribble.

IBleedPurple
12-12-2011, 04:36 PM
This is a no-brainer... and what I mean by that is that it takes a person with no brains to spend 5 million a year on a PG when your team already has two that are more than capable of playing in this league.

This. I don't understand why either side would do this deal.

MTar786
12-12-2011, 05:03 PM
if this was any other team then i would say they signed jj so they could package ridnour and beasley and possibly darko in a trade

i just realized something funny. the twolves have all the pieces to land d12 AND cp3 easily lolol. but they would never want to go there. heres an example

beasely, rubio and filler for cp3
love, wes johnson and ridnour for dwight

cp3, dwight and derick williams all on one team

Kashmir13579
12-12-2011, 05:04 PM
KaHNNNN!

Kashmir13579
12-12-2011, 05:08 PM
To be fair, there are a lot of really good Knicks posters here. They just have such a high number of fans, the 10% who suck represent a large number.

They had a good offseason, and a few of them have been pretty respectable in here. Just have to ignore the trolls.

:laugh2:

You gotta admit though, its pretty funny how Kahn snatches up all the PGs the Knicks are looking at for the passed four years or so. Does Kahn hate the Knicks? Call me a troll or whatever but these moves never made sense to me. (Ridnour, Telfair, Flynn, and Sessions)

Drafting Rubio is about to make a lot of sense to me. :D

FriedTofuz
12-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Drafted 4 pgs in 2009, signed luke ridnour, and now signing another PG?

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Drafted 4 pgs in 2009, signed luke ridnour, and now signing another PG?

overreaction much? They drafted three, one of which they traded on the spot and one of which they knew wouldnt come to the US for a year or two, so it was really drafted 1. They have three pg's on the roster, one of which is rumored to be traded in a deal to bring kevin martin to Minnesota. They would then have 2 point guards on the roster, and even without the trade, theyd have 3 point guards on the roster. So do many other teams. Dont get whats the big deal about a huge upgrade to the back up pg spot

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 05:24 PM
and LOL at people thinking this will hurt Rubios progress. Since when is having a good sixth man hurting your star rookies progress?

WSU Tony
12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Bottom line - teams who are looking to sign a PG hate the Wolves. Nothing more, nothing less. Instead of being frusterated their team sat on their hands and didn't act quick enough, they will just tell us how bad of a GM Kahn is. It's funny, really.

Kahn has taken Jefferson, Gomes, Telfair, and McCants and turned it into Love, Williams, Rubio, Wes Johnson, and Beasley.

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Bottom line - teams who are looking to sign a PG hate the Wolves. Nothing more, nothing less. Instead of being frusterated their team sat on their hands and didn't act quick enough, they will just tell us how bad of a GM Kahn is. It's funny, really.

Kahn has taken Jefferson, Gomes, Telfair, and McCants and turned it into Love, Williams, Rubio, Wes Johnson, and Beasley.

:clap::clap::clap:

Kashmir13579
12-12-2011, 06:31 PM

I think you guys have a really good young team and will make the playoffs this year. I think Kahn has done a great job putting together a respectable team in a small market. I also think some of these PG aquisitions have been bonehead moves. Never should've drafted Johnny Flynn, never should've signed Sessions, and probably shouldn't have signed Ridnour, either. They were useless moves that didn't make your team worse, but didn't make them better either.

Kashmir13579
12-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Before you guys jump down my throat, know that the Twolves have been my favorite west coast team since the Sprewell days. I'm not just talking **** because i'm a Knicks fans. Kahn's infatuation with PGs is just very curious to me.

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 06:38 PM
I am in agreement that I hope Ridnour is traded, but even if he isnt, Barea will be a good instant offense combo guy off the bench for us

AnalyzeNShoot
12-12-2011, 06:41 PM
T-wovles fo have hard on for nba pg. whats wrong with them

Punk
12-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I really like the Wolves. I hope you guys make the playoffs since It's damn sure obvious the Hornets won't lol

But Kahn and PGs is frustrating. Why isn't he looking at getting Dalembert or making a run at Gasol? I would think Rubio, Wes, D-Will, Love and Pau would be a good team.

Sota4Ever
12-12-2011, 06:44 PM
I think everyone wonders why Kahn keeps changing up the point guards, but now I think we finally have our point guards for the future with Rubio and Barea.

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I really like the Wolves. I hope you guys make the playoffs since It's damn sure obvious the Hornets won't lol

But Kahn and PGs is frustrating. Why isn't he looking at getting Dalembert or making a run at Gasol? I would think Rubio, Wes, D-Will, Love and Pau would be a good team.

Not going to lie, I'd be thrilled if Ridnour is involved in some kind of sign and trade or just outright trade for a big man or shooting guard

AddiX
12-12-2011, 06:51 PM
I have no clue what the wolves are trying to build, but it should be interesting to see how it turns out.

I don't see how bringing jj is a bad idea for any team, I just think the wolves could of used the $ and energy spent on jj on getting something more important to there roster.

MrfadeawayJB
12-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Wow. Not only do they not need a pg, but they overpaid for one :facepalm:

However i can see the big pg (rubio) small pg (barea) causing some matchup problems

mike_noodles
12-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Why another PG? What are they gonna do with the other 11 that they have?

Cano-Montero...
12-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Another pg...Oh David...

ryguy2k7
12-12-2011, 07:08 PM
After seeing JJ Barea play in the playoffs with energy and effort, he'll be a GREAT PG off the bench. The Wolves need some sort of bench spark. Also, I really think this is indication that Ridnour will be packaged in some sort of deal to acquire other talent.

The PG jokes are overused at this point. Wolves don't have Flynn nor Telfair so Barea fits in fine. He also has experience to help the younger guys and I'd rather have him on my team than Ridnour anyways.

All of the PG jokes will end once the T-Wolves along with Adelman are the most improved team in the league.

If I were making fun of the Wolves, I'd make fun of them for having 3 quality Power Forwards (KLove, Beasley and D-Will). Makes more sense to make fun of that from my standpoint.

ryguy2k7
12-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Why another PG? What are they gonna do with the other 11 that they have?

Since when does signing a third PG constitute as INSSSAAANNNNEEEE?!?!

spreadeagle
12-12-2011, 07:34 PM

lmao

twin4life
12-12-2011, 08:25 PM
wow some people must like sayin things they don't know alot about. PEOPLE WOLVES only have 3 PGs on their roster. not 5 not 6 like you think.. look into something before you say things as dumb as you do

beasted86
12-12-2011, 08:28 PM
I just can't help but laugh at Kahn and his PG fetish.

Hawkeye15
12-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Wow. Not only do they not need a pg, but they overpaid for one :facepalm:

However i can see the big pg (rubio) small pg (barea) causing some matchup problems

No disrespect, I like you on this site, but a Grizz fan criticizing a team for overpaying for anything is ridiculous. After you match Gasol's huge deal, you are in salary cap hell over 5 players.

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Whatever. Hate on.

AI4MVP
12-12-2011, 08:33 PM
I just can't help but laugh at Kahn and his PG fetish.

3 point guards=fetish? There a teams with more than 4 point guards.

tbone2171
12-13-2011, 02:41 PM
KaHNNNN!

Cool

tbone2171
12-13-2011, 02:43 PM
T-wovles fo have hard on for nba pg. whats wrong with them

I was going to critique your grammar, but then I saw you're from Canada.

Carey
12-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Wolves fan...this is an unfortunate misconception you'll have to deal with because people dont worry look further into a situation before they comment. The draft they took those pg's was bizarre, probably right for criticism but the roster is not in that position anymore.

Hawkeye15
12-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Wolves fan...this is an unfortunate misconception you'll have to deal with because people dont worry look further into a situation before they comment. The draft they took those pg's was bizarre, probably right for criticism but the roster is not in that position anymore.

meh, could care less what people's opinions of my team are. I will form my own, and I have some valid criticism of Kahn's moves as well. But the fact is, the roster is in much better shape contract wise, potential wise, talent wise, and coaching wise, than when Kahn took it over.

Carey
12-13-2011, 10:46 PM
meh, could care less what people's opinions of my team are. I will form my own, and I have some valid criticism of Kahn's moves as well. But the fact is, the roster is in much better shape contract wise, potential wise, talent wise, and coaching wise, than when Kahn took it over.

Exactly!

Korman12
12-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Alright, I guess

Lakers4life08
12-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Dallas have that France PG,he is way more talented that Barea,so good decision from Cuban,Rodrigo Beaubois has talent to become one of the best PG in NBA,so dallas really didn't need Barea so much

thechom80
12-14-2011, 12:33 AM
So Dallas had three pg's last year? Hmmm...

BlondeBomber41
12-14-2011, 02:03 AM
He's the James Posey / Trevor Ariza of this year. Nice playoff run nets him some nice coin, but he'll struggle not having all the talent around him that he had in Dallas at times. Nice to see him get paid though, he earned it.

Cracka2HI!
12-14-2011, 02:12 AM
I think JJ would have been better off going to NY for 1 year for whatever they could pay him and trying again next year. He could have been an allstar for NY and get a big payday, but its a good pickup for the Wolves! I like the Wolves players honestly but I think that roster is a mess and in desperate of big moves.

FLWolvesFan
12-14-2011, 02:33 AM
Oh I see Kahn acquired another point guard and Arthur Fonzarelli is putting on his water skis!