PDA

View Full Version : jamal crawford sign and trade to the bulls??

nyfinest4life
12-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Jamal Crawford - G - Hawks

The Hawks and Bulls may be close to a sign-and-trade that would send Jamal Crawford to Chicago.
The Bulls just pulled Keith Bogans off the practice court, which is one good indication that a deal is imminent. Crawford would give the Bulls the exact punch they had been lacking at SG, but check back soon for updates. Related: Keith BogansSource: K.C. Johnson on Twitter Dec 9 - 4:58

makes sense. we all know how bad the bulls need a good scorer from the sg position n crawford would fill that void.

haggis
12-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Bogans? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYtilIdie
12-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Wait, they're just giving up Bogans? There has to be more involved.

Kashmir13579
12-09-2011, 06:15 PM
This is exactly what the Bulls need. Would be a great pick-up, imo.

gotoHcarolina52
12-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Would be great for the Bulls.

Lake_Show2416
12-09-2011, 06:16 PM
best option for the Bulls, they need someone else that can find their own scoring opportunity

justinnum1
12-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Better than bogans. But there were much better options for them.

raidersrock99
12-09-2011, 06:18 PM
who the hell is bogans lol

VillaMaravilla
12-09-2011, 06:18 PM
good pickup for the Bulls...Craw is going to help them bigtime

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 06:19 PM

No there weren't. Young was probably the only option I'd rather have.

Contrary to popular belief, we don't just need a shooter who plays off the ball like Jrich. We need a player who can create his own shot as well. A Jason Terry type guy.

Now I'll be the first to admit that Crawford is a bonehead which puts me on the fence if we do get him, but he fits our exact need.

haggis
12-09-2011, 06:20 PM

Who?

UPRock
12-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Good deal for them, and I expect more players to be involved, not only Bogans LOL.

gotoHcarolina52
12-09-2011, 06:22 PM
This may be of interest to the Bulls:

@AlexKennedyNBA

The Detroit Pistons have bought out Richard Hamilton. He'll be an unrestricted free agent.

SeoulBeatz
12-09-2011, 06:22 PM
D Rose and Crawford in 2K is gonna be annoying.

D Roses Bulls
12-09-2011, 06:43 PM

@AlexKennedyNBA

Rip is a FA? That is the guy I want. he plays defense and doesn't jack up shots.

Y2JOrdan
12-09-2011, 06:45 PM
I think rip is a better option for chi

BranWingss
12-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Probably overpaying for Crawford salary wise. If it's short-term, fine, but if it's anything over two seasons, then it could hurt them. Crawford isn't exactly known for his defense, and has been labeled a chucker.

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 06:46 PM

@AlexKennedyNBA

He's awful and done. Plus I want nothing to do with his piss poor attitude. He led a revolt for ****'s sake.

Inefficient and doesn't play defense.

JB0B0
12-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Rip is a FA? That is the guy I want. he plays defense and doesn't jack up shots.

I want both.

Kashmir13579
12-09-2011, 06:52 PM

Name 2 better options.

TheKnight
12-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Bogans? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOWgans

THE MTL
12-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Crawford is best SG available. Definitely going to get overpaid in this deal by overpaying is still part of the NBA (screw the lockout...its done nothing).

But seriously, if all Chi gives up is Bogans...I might have to use the power of veto LMAO!

Kyben36
12-09-2011, 06:55 PM
IMO, he would make a better 6th man than starter.

justinnum1
12-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Name 2 better options.

afflalo
mayo
richardson

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Crawford is best SG available. Definitely going to get overpaid in this deal by overpaying is still part of the NBA (screw the lockout...its done nothing).

But seriously, if all Chi gives up is Bogans...I might have to use the power of veto LMAO!

No he won't. Chicago doesn't have the money to overpay.

At best he gets slightly over MLE. And if there's one thing our ownership won't do, it's overpay. And I mean that in both a positive and negative manner.

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 06:58 PM
afflalo

No money. And he'll be overpaid big time. At 10 mil, no thanks for a Raja Bell 2.0 (albeit a better 3 pt shooter, he has yet to show the ability to create).

mayo

Not a FA, and he was awful last season. Jcraw is better. Besides, Memphis will NEVER deal with us. They hate our owner.

richardson

Not even close. He's a slightly better version than Korver at this point. Nice player off the ball but can't create for ****, which was a far bigger need for us than just shooting.

He has declined big time recently.

You see the common theme? We need a creator more than someone spreading the floor. There's a reason Korver was completely ineffective against Miami. It won't change with another shooter. We need a creator who can shoot or look for something better.

THE MTL
12-09-2011, 06:58 PM
No he won't. Chicago doesn't have the money to overpay.

At best he gets slightly over MLE. And if there's one thing our ownership won't do, it's overpay. And I mean that in both a positive and negative manner.

If you honestly believe Crawford takes such a deal, then you got another thing coming to you. Crawford definitely getting at LEAST 10 million in this deal

SB75
12-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Sorry Bulls fans, It has to be a pick or another player in the trade. It doesn't make sense for the Hawks. Why help the Bulls and Crawford out like that? I like Keith, don't mind getting him at all, but there has to be more to it. The Hawks would be better served just letting Crawford walk away.

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 07:01 PM
If you honestly believe Crawford takes such a deal, then you got another thing coming to you. Crawford definitely getting at LEAST 10 million in this deal

Not really.

He already said he is willing to take a paycut to play for Chicago.

Again, if he wants the big contract then this wouldn't even be a rumor cause it wouldn't be feasible.

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Sorry Bulls fans, It has to be a pick or another player in the trade. It doesn't make sense for the Hawks. Why help the Bulls and Crawford out like that? I like Keith, don't mind getting him at all, but there has to be more to it. The Hawks would be better served just letting Crawford walk away.

I think a pick might come. :shrug:

Or else maybe Watson which is a need with KH being out for 2 months now.
Also, don't forget that you'd be getting a trade exception anyway.

Gators123
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
He's awful and done. Plus I want nothing to do with his piss poor attitude. He led a revolt for ****'s sake.

Inefficient and doesn't play defense.

I don't think hes awful or done, but at least you haven't changed you views on him now that he might go to the Bulls.

I just don't understand how anybody can think he still plays D.

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't think hes awful or done, but at least you haven't changed you views on him now that he might go to the Bulls.

I just don't understand how anybody can think he still plays D.

I don't think he will either way, but ya. :D

I want nothing to do with him. In it isn't just cause of the Det-Chi rivalry (albeit short) in the past. On the other hand, I'd love to get Billups and try to get him at the 2, but no chance of that happening unfortunately.

SB75
12-09-2011, 07:07 PM
I think a pick might come. :shrug:

Or else maybe Watson which is a need with KH being out for 2 months now.
Also, don't forget that you'd be getting a trade exception anyway.

Un-protected pick could work.

Kirk is only out a mounth and if the Hawks are getting Bogans in the deal, I would think Tracey would serve as the back-up pg ( Point forward) going with Bogans checking PG's for stretches. I seriously doubt they would take on Watson at 3.4 mil, when they only need him for a month or so. Unless a trade is in the works with KH. Also we have not used our last 2 trade exceptions, so that's not a big deal with us.

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Un-protected pick could work.

Kirk is only out a mounth and if the Hawks are getting Bogans in the deal, I would think Tracey would serve as the back-up pg ( Point forward) going with Bogans checking PG's for stretches. I seriously doubt they would take on Watson at 3.4 mil, when they only need him for a month or so. Unless a trade is in the works with KH. Also we have not used our last 2 trade exceptions, so that's not a big deal with us.

Does it really matter? You'll get it regardless unless something incredibly remarkable happens.

Certainly won't be the Char pick though.

DaBear
12-09-2011, 07:14 PM
This is whatever to me, but still doesn't push the Bulls over Miami. They really need to work on a Howard trade.

effen5
12-09-2011, 07:18 PM
This is whatever to me, but still doesn't push the Bulls over Miami. They really need to work on a Howard trade.

We need to get over it. He's not coming to the Bulls.

Chi StateOfMind
12-09-2011, 07:22 PM

Yea I want Howard too but it's not happening.

ChitownSports16
12-09-2011, 07:28 PM
afflalo
mayo
richardson

:facepalm::facepalm:

Wow more then have your post have been nonsense. good job!! Weren't you the one that said Denver will not trade AA since JR isn't back?? So how's that in option?
Grizzs are not gonna move Mayo and will not deal with the Bulls.
Richardson wants to get paid which is not a option... Stop hating bro....

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 07:30 PM
:facepalm::facepalm:

Wow more then have your post have been nonsense. good job!! Weren't you the one that said Denver will not trade AA since JR isn't back?? So how's that in option?
Grizzs are not gonna move Mayo and will not deal with the Bulls.
Richardson wants to get paid which is not a option... Stop hating bro....

Jrich is an option. He'll take MLE. But he doesn't bring exactly what this team needs.

KINGBAIZE
12-09-2011, 07:34 PM
If we land J. Crawford for Bogans and a pick then the front office did a helluva job! J. Crawford will fit in just fine beside Rose...and he will discover that he dosn't have to force shots because he will be standing wide open off of the D. Rose double team.

I still want N. Young or Affalo too though.

Dade County
12-09-2011, 08:05 PM
We need to get over it. He's not coming to the Bulls.

Thats what i'm talking about "effen5" now spread this through out your clan.

Crawford is a very good pick up by the bulls, to me.

He will help take on the scoring load through the season.
That means, rose can have more energy through the playoffs.

And Crawford loves lighting up the HEAT, for some damn reason...smh

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Dade, most Bulls fans have given up on Howard a LONG time ago.

xxcubs22xx
12-09-2011, 08:30 PM

You have to be ******** to think Bogans is the only player in this trade.

You also have to be ******** to expect Bulls fans to expect Bogans to be the only player in this trade.

*Silver&Black*
12-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I wonder if Asik is involved in this, since we need more big guys.

effen5
12-09-2011, 08:40 PM
I wonder if Asik is involved in this, since we need more big guys.

Yeah, Im not giving up Asik for Jamal.

MackShock
12-09-2011, 08:49 PM
bogans is a solid defender...