PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun...

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 03:00 PM
I know I may look like an idiot posting this; :rolleyes: and I know our PRIORITY is to get a center (and that most definitely should be our priority).

I also know we have a lot of guards. But what about getting BD on the cheap and getting rid of another guard (Charlie Bell and maybe one other).

Would BD be willing to be back up PG to Steph Curry? HMMMMMM.... Probably not. But he sure can play alongside both Curry and Monta, and he can definitely handle the ball and run an offense.

On a side note, I also thought it'd be fun to sign J-Rich. :D (We Believe!)

Just a thought...

Cavs to waive Davis?

The Cleveland Cavaliers are expected to use their amnesty clause on veteran point guard Baron Davis, a league source told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday.

Davis has $28.7 million left on the final two years of his contract, which would be removed from the Cavaliers’ salary cap under the amnesty clause. Davis would still be paid what he’s owed.

The Cavaliers also have the top pick in this year’s draft in point guard Kyrie Irving, who recently told Yahoo! Sports he would prefer to start his rookie season. Davis expects to attend the Cavs’ first day of practice Friday and be with the franchise until the team formally waives him.

“From all the reports and what my agent [Todd Ramasar] has been telling me, it’s possible,” Davis told Yahoo! Sports in early November about the prospect of being waived. “Even more possible considering where I’m at in my career with my age and my salary. I’m not going to turn a naked eye to it. I understand that. This is a business and teams are trying to do what’s best for them. Whatever comes my way, this is like a rebirth for me and an opportunity to start over and start new.

“I feel like I have a whole lot to prove and that I have a whole lot left in my game.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Avj.FdSIPpYxr8fJppJu9Fu8vLYF?slug=ys-nba_free_agent_news_buzz_120811

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 03:05 PM
And I know I've been gone because the lockout was so boring, but I do miss those "What you had for lunch" threads. :)

Lloyd Christmas
12-09-2011, 03:24 PM
I would love to see BD back on the Warriors. What teams are below the cap besides us, the Nets, the Pacers, and the Rockets?

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 03:29 PM
I think the Suns are.

Lloyd Christmas
12-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I think Baron might choose the Rockets if they land both the Gasols.

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 03:39 PM
How much do you think Baron will make this year?

Lloyd Christmas
12-09-2011, 03:54 PM
So if he gets amnestied then it goes to the highest bidder, right? I can see him signing for 4 mil.

Lloyd Christmas
12-09-2011, 03:56 PM
I really have no idea how much teams will pay for these amnestied players though. My guess would be less then normal.

Warriors4lyfe12
12-09-2011, 04:40 PM
why not get Arenas?? he is better than BD

Monta is beast
12-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Why would we want to add another guard? Davis would likely cost 5 million or so, and that money could be used to go after a big man.

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 05:07 PM
This is just a secondary thought, not a top priority kinda thing.

Our main priority IS to get a big man.

This is just a thought

Lloyd Christmas
12-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Exactly.

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 05:53 PM
BD can still play like he's a video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjbYcGK3Xo

Monta is beast
12-09-2011, 07:27 PM
I mean I guess. It would be nice to see him in a dubs uni again.

MackShock
12-09-2011, 07:57 PM
BD is too fat now. all those in n out burgers

Fillygt
12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
BD is too fat now. all those in n out burgers

In - n - Out. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
#1 w/Grilled onions
Fries animal style
Chocolate shake.

Or should I do the Timmy challenge (Lincecum)
3 Double doubles
2 fries
Chocolate vanilla shake.

Hmmmmm.

But is BD overweight now?

COOLbeans
12-09-2011, 08:11 PM
In - n - Out.

Or should I do the Timmy challenge (Lincecum)
3 Double doubles
2 fries
Chocolate vanilla shake.

Hmmmmm.

But is BD overweight now?

Jeremy Lin can do that in his sleep.

I'm not sure Baron would want to come back here as a backup. He could be a potential disaster for the locker room.

MackShock
12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
BD is fat..lol

MackShock
12-09-2011, 08:32 PM
If you're looking to get more bang for your buck at In n Out..consider this:

#1 with both types of onions, extra toast
well done fries
dr pepper

Cost: 7.00 bucks give or take

is what i normally get..right? But if your really hungry, you can actually manipulate the menu and get more food for the same price or cheaper. Peep:

2 Cheeseburgers with both types of onions, extra toast ($2.90 each)
Well done fries ($1.50)
Water (which if you're gonna complain is not soda, can fill up with soda anyways) (FREE)

Cost: $7.00 give or take

Long story short, it fills you up more cuz ure getting extra onions, buns, and veggies/tomatoes for pennies..and youre not killing yourself with soda :)

Leandres_sf
12-09-2011, 09:41 PM
LOL, extra food for cheap. You're a genius :D

MackShock
12-09-2011, 11:11 PM
sarcastic much?