PDA

View Full Version : If you would have told me 10 years ago that...

310Casper
12-09-2011, 02:15 PM
NBA players would be sleeping with each others moms.

The most coveted NBA center of this generation would have an illegal meeting on the yacht of a russion billionaire Brooklyn Nets owner.

NBA commissioner would block the Lakers from receiving their best pg since Magic Johnson.

Michael Jordan would own an NBA team and be considered a villain.

Pat Riley would be looked at like a mob figure and somehow convince the arguably the leagues 2 best players to join up in Miami.

NBA players would all be connected at all times at the palm of their hand via social networking.

Players would hold the league hostage and hand pick their destinations.

Feel free to add in any of your own :facepalm:

Wade>You
12-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Stern would have lost complete control of his league.

gotoHcarolina52
12-09-2011, 02:24 PM
A smurf with a penchant for writing in comic sans would have David Stern by the balls.

Fred
12-09-2011, 02:25 PM
* There are only a handful of teams that are relovant, the remainder having no chance at a title and being the refuse of the league

* That star players run the league so much that they will destroy the future of the sport

ThunderousDemon
12-09-2011, 02:39 PM
* There are only a handful of teams that are relovant, the remainder having no chance at a title and being the refuse of the league

* That star players run the league so much that they will destroy the future of the sport

Stop being a drama queen.

avon_barksdale
12-09-2011, 03:07 PM
the commish rigs #1 overall picks in the draft

kozelkid
12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
the commish rigs #1 overall picks in the draft

That's complete BS and it's been proven time and time again that a reporter from each team in the lottery is in the room as it happens.

avon_barksdale
12-09-2011, 03:37 PM
That's complete BS and it's been proven time and time again that a reporter from each team in the lottery is in the room as it happens.

knicks get ewing, cavs get james, bulls get rose, wiz get pick when the owner dies (which im happy about wall), cavs get #1 again after james leaves..... gimme a break do ur hw

Raps18-19 Champ
12-09-2011, 04:19 PM
NBA fans considering the Hornets being better off getting Scola-Odom-Martin for Paul when they can get a whole lot more.

the difference
12-09-2011, 04:52 PM
First of all who are they getting better than scola Martin and odom secondly who are they going to get it from or let paul leave in seven months and get nothing in return this block trade is a result of Dan Gilbert still being sour about lebron James leaving Cleveland stopping his bid to put together a super team then that leaves us with mark Cuban he looses a free agent the lakers try to attain one Cuban doesn't want the competition to better it self so the commissioner caves in to the owners who hate the fact that the lakers are trying to get better just read Dan Gilberts letter it tells of how the lakers were trying to get cp3 and D.Howard there hadn't been any reports of conversation with lakers & magic about Howard this is a common case of these small market teams only liking things when It's in there favor when It's not they cry foul like a little bit@h!!!!!!!!

Sadds The Gr8
12-09-2011, 04:56 PM

this.

Ollie Tabooger
12-09-2011, 05:00 PM
That Vince Carter would be cut by an NBA team.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-09-2011, 05:09 PM
First of all who are they getting better than scola Martin and odom secondly who are they going to get it from or let paul leave in seven months and get nothing in return this block trade is a result of Dan Gilbert still being sour about lebron James leaving Cleveland stopping his bid to put together a super team then that leaves us with mark Cuban he looses a free agent the lakers try to attain one Cuban doesn't want the competition to better it self so the commissioner caves in to the owners who hate the fact that the lakers are trying to get better just read Dan Gilberts letter it tells of how the lakers were trying to get cp3 and D.Howard there hadn't been any reports of conversation with lakers & magic about Howard this is a common case of these small market teams only liking things when It's in there favor when It's not they cry foul like a little bit@h!!!!!!!!

At least put a period somewhere so I can actually read it. I got a headache over that.

But I managed. Now tell me, where are the Hornets going to be in the short run? Outside the playoffs while not getting top picks. In the long run? No prospects since they traded for old players like Odom and Scola.

WadeKobe
12-09-2011, 05:21 PM
At least put a period somewhere so I can actually read it. I got a headache over that.

But I managed. Now tell me, where are the Hornets going to be in the short run? Outside the playoffs while not getting top picks. In the long run? No prospects since they traded for old players like Odom and Scola.

Exactly. Tell me what owner would have agreed to this trade?

This whole thing is insanity right now.

JordansBulls
12-09-2011, 05:26 PM
knicks get ewing, cavs get james, bulls get rose, wiz get pick when the owner dies (which im happy about wall), cavs get #1 again after james leaves..... gimme a break do ur hw

Rockets got Sampson and Hakeem in back to back years as the #1 pick. Orlando got Shaq and then Webber (traded him) in back to back years. Lakers who had Kareem already got Magic and two years later Worthy as the #1 picks.

AndyfromNeptune
12-09-2011, 05:50 PM
That mediocre centers could demand almost max contracts.. -______-