PDA

View Full Version : Will there ever be a franchise tag in basketball?

Ecko72jc
12-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Because that would solve all of these problems.

Hellcrooner
12-09-2011, 06:19 AM
^ why stop at that, why not have them pick cotton after the games to make them more profitable?

also owners get the right to sleep with players wifes or girlfriedns before they do.

and they have to work for 1 dollar an hour and they are on a deal that last 40 years and they can only be traded if both plantatin owners are agree with it.

of course the team gets rights over all the sons , grandsons and grand gradnsons from teh players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5mRk5M5qT8

Ecko72jc
12-09-2011, 06:21 AM
^ why stop at that, why not have them pick cotton after the games to make them more profitable?

also owners get the right to sleep with players wifes or girlfriedns before they do.

and they have to work for 1 dollar an hour and they are on a deal that last 40 years and they can only be traded if both plantatin owners are agree with it.

of course the team gets rights over all the sons , grandsons and grand gradnsons from teh players.

The most parity in NA sports resides in American Football.

Hellcrooner
12-09-2011, 06:25 AM
The most parity in NA sports resides in American Football.

fake parity.

i mean, one game and done.

if you aply that system to ANY sport it will be more difficutl to repeat, or threepeat the title because EVERY TEam can have a bad night.

Example.

How many times do you think Team usa would ahve lost GOld medal in World cups and Olympics if the system was to play 7 game series ?

THEY WOULD HAVE WON THEM ALL, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

But, since its one game and done, they ahve lost several times because of a bad day.

Ecko72jc
12-09-2011, 06:27 AM
fake parity.

i mean, one game and done.

if you aply that system to ANY sport it will be more difficutl to repeat, or threepeat the title because EVERY TEam can have a bad night.

Example.

How many times do you think Team usa would ahve lost GOld medal in World cups and Olympics if the system was to play 7 game series ?

THEY WOULD HAVE WON THEM ALL, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

But, since its one game and done, they ahve lost several times because of a bad day.

As in the overall talent on each team. Their stars are not concentrated.

Hellcrooner
12-09-2011, 06:29 AM
As in the overall talent on each team. Their stars are not concentrated.

well theres a good reaosn for that too.

In the End the ONLY player that matters in "football" is the Quarter back, and only one can play at a time .

Bash me all you can, you can get away with havin not so good linesmen, or centers, or kickers, or Olbs or whatever.

You go as far as your quarter back goes.

Basketball is completely different from that.

mdm692
12-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Basketball stars have it so hard they make 15-20 mill annually while teams tend to their every need. All they do in return is say F-U i wanna go play in a bigger city with my buddies. Oh how hard it is to be an nba player worst than working at a plantation. Smh

Ecko72jc
12-09-2011, 06:32 AM

In the End the ONLY player that matters in "football" is the Quarter back, and only one can play at a time .

Bash me all you can, you can get away with havin not so good linesmen, or centers, or kickers, or Olbs or whatever.

No Quarter Back has won a super bowl by himself.

Hellcrooner
12-09-2011, 06:34 AM
No Quarter Back has won a super bowl by himself.

Who was the last time the superbowl was won with a ****** Quarterback.... lets say one that wanst before, at the moment or after a pro bowl player.

( honest question, just been following the sport the last season and this one)

ClipperfanKevin
12-09-2011, 06:36 AM

You're sadly mistaken my friend. Sure you can have a stud qb, but if you don't have a solid o-line to take pressure off of him, he'll lead the league in # of times getting sacked. If his recievers can't catch, he'll be toward the bottom of the league in completion %. Every position is important in the game of football.

Ecko72jc
12-09-2011, 06:38 AM
Who was the last time the superbowl was won with a ****** Quarterback.... lets say one that wanst before, at the moment or after a pro bowl player.

( honest question, just been following the sport the last season and this one)

Trent Dilfer-Ravens, Brady was also helped by a great defense in 01 to 03. Ben in his first championship was horrible.