PDA

View Full Version : The Mavs have officially " disbanded."

marj987
12-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Caron going to the Clips, Tyson is likely heading to the Knicks, and JJ is on his way out as well, sources say if JJ was to sign with any team......It won't be the Mavs. Damnit Mark you don't let players like that go that is too much talent get away like that.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/headlines/20111208-sefko-mavericks-j.j.-barea-will-be-third-marquee-name-to-leave-team.ece

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-09-2011, 02:18 AM
Apparently, that fool Cuban also disbanded my Lakers.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-09-2011, 09:39 AM
**** cuban

WVNowitzki
12-09-2011, 09:48 AM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7334553/mark-cuban-says-dallas-mavericks-strategy-molded-new-cba

""We have to change our approach," Cuban said. "By getting back under the cap, we have a ton of flexibility not only for free-agent signings, but also trades.""

Sucks those guys are leaving, but these are also the same players (Butler and JJ) people wanted the Mavs to trade and Chandler was an injured anomaly rotting in Charlotte. Shame on the players for being greedy and not taking less money to give it another shot. Loyalty is a big deal to me and these guys don't seem to have it. Could care less seeing them go if thats their attitude.

So please calm down, Cuban will get players and be competitive. Yall are crazy on this forum

Slimsim
12-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Well Cuban is hoping to sign D will but if Howard goes to NJ it was a wasted effort

CB29
12-09-2011, 09:54 AM
caron was injured for the playoffs anyways, chandler they couldn't afford and barea would have had to been overpaid to retain so cuban is smart to not go after those guys and the core is still intact and they'll look to get younger.

ragee
12-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Well Cuban is hoping to sign D will but if Howard goes to NJ it was a wasted effort

If that happens, we just screwed Dirk over... I am really nervous about our future right now... I hope it goes our way...

Iron24th
12-09-2011, 10:32 AM
lol Cuban acts like he has a ton of titles,he should have given a shot to the team to defend his title.