PDA

View Full Version : So, since people hate "primma donna" Players

Hellcrooner
12-09-2011, 12:02 AM
For wanting out of teams, and wanting to be dealt somwhere and this and that, and they are so bad so bad so bad, so selfish so UNLOYAL this and that.

ARE PAU GASOL AND LAMAR ODOM ( and kevein martin, and scola and etc) in their PERFECT RIGHT since lakers /rox showed them the Boot to

1 Not report to camp tomorrow.

2 Ask to be traded ( actually hurting their stock and the offers lakers will receive) as retaliation.

RevisIsland
12-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Honestly I probably wouldn't report, wouldn't blame them if they didn't. Loyalty is a two way street.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Stern ****ed up the Lakers season. He's playing with the lives and emotions of NBA players. They're human beings at the end of the day. You just don't do that.

don'tfireNedCo
12-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Stern ****ed up the Lakers season. He's playing with the lives and emotions of NBA players. They're human beings at the end of the day. You just don't do that.

you mean, like how Lebron broke the hearts of cleveland fans by lying? like how melo made all the fans of denver be sick and tired of a millionaire throwing tantrums? kinda like what CP3 is saying to do to the fans who came to pay their hard earned money to support his spoiled *** even after katrina?

yeah okay.

RevisIsland
12-09-2011, 12:20 AM
you mean, like how Lebron broke the hearts of cleveland fans by lying? like how melo made all the fans of denver be sick and tired of a millionaire throwing tantrums? kinda like what CP3 is saying to do to the fans who came to pay their hard earned money to support his spoiled *** even after katrina?

yeah okay.

Nobody's saying players aren't partially at fault too here. I think it's really a two way street. When a player leaves a team people go nuts, but when a team makes a trade it's all business. It's either one or the other. I personally think there's definitely emotion involved in this. I wouldn't want to play for a team that wants to trade me. Think about it would you want to work somewhere that you knew you weren't wanted? You'd probably do it because you need the money, but you wouldn't be happy about it. Difference is, they don't need the money. If money was no issue you probably wouldn't work somewhere you knew you weren't wanted.

Cal827
12-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Meh, you forgot about Billups... He loved detroit, was dealt for some joke... loved it in Denver... was dealt to New York... started to love New York and now he might be amnestied... As someone said... loyalty is a two way street... You never know when you might be thrown under the bus by the people who you thought you could trust. It's business.

don'tfireNedCo
12-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Nobody's saying players aren't partially at fault too here. I think it's really a two way street. When a player leaves a team people go nuts, but when a team makes a trade it's all business. It's either one or the other. I personally think there's definitely emotion involved in this. I wouldn't want to play for a team that wants to trade me. Think about it would you want to work somewhere that you knew you weren't wanted? You'd probably do it because you need the money, but you wouldn't be happy about it. Difference is, they don't need the money. If money was no issue you probably wouldn't work somewhere you knew you weren't wanted.

that's what professionalism is about. especially when you get paid that much money. that's why they are called professionals.

Chronz
12-09-2011, 01:12 AM
When did Bron lie to Cleveland?

*Superman*
12-09-2011, 01:13 AM
Great thread...

Evolution23
12-09-2011, 01:15 AM
If I was at work and they transferred me to another location but then changed their mind, would I cry about it and not show up the next day?

No because, you signed a contract and you have to oblige by it.