PDA

View Full Version : Official nene free agency thread

JasonJohnHorn
12-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Nene is easily the biggest prize in this year's free agent market, and where he lands could decide who is going to win the NBA title this season.

So lets here it. Where is his best chance to win, where do you want to see him play, and what links do you have to share about where Nene is going to be ending up this season?

knicks=love
12-03-2011, 10:24 PM
:facepalm: seriously? is this a thread right now?

golden_nugget
12-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I do respect the fact that Nene is one of the top free agents, but in no way, shape or form will he help a team win a ring. As a Nuggets fan who goes to a whole lot of nuggets games every year, he is far too inconsistent to have that much hype.

nyfinest4life
12-03-2011, 10:33 PM
i think nene is gonna sign with new jersey aka brooklyn. 5 years for 60 mil. nets are going hard after him.

Gram
12-03-2011, 11:24 PM
:facepalm: seriously? is this a thread right now?

Another Knick fan whining about threads.

jzero
12-03-2011, 11:25 PM
I do respect the fact that Nene is one of the top free agents, but in no way, shape or form will he help a team win a ring. As a Nuggets fan who goes to a whole lot of nuggets games every year, he is far too inconsistent to have that much hype.

so if he goes to the heat they won't win?

Bruno
12-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Nene is fantastic. Underrated, and extremely efficient. He turns several teams into title contenders.

IMO, if Miami lands him they nearly have the trophy wrapped up (depending on other trades).

5ass
12-03-2011, 11:51 PM
over the past few months nene has went from underrrated to overrated

BallIsAll
12-04-2011, 12:57 AM
this thread is ridiculous lol not even close

Katspinal1313
12-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Nene is an underachiever, dude should dominate night in and night out, instead he plays small, lacks consistant effort and gets way to cute with the ball at the rim when he could just explode and dunk way more often. Not sure why he doesn't like to jump but the guy loves staying below the rim. Never even sniffed double digit rebounds despite being quicker and stronger than most of the opposition. Dude might just be way way way too nice. If he went to the Heat they would win for sure, but he's going to want a nice pay day, not cause he needs it but he has aspirations of populating Brazil with his Christian Minisrys when he retires...(which he had previously said would be after this current contract was up, no idea when he changed his mind). Any way buyer beware, you are not getting a star you are getting a mild mannered giant who will play a nice roll for a good team and frustrate you with a lack of production for all the flashes of amazing talent for a man that size.

Chronz
12-04-2011, 02:36 AM

How can the most efficient player in the league be inconsistent?

Chronz
12-04-2011, 02:43 AM
Nene is an underachiever, dude should dominate night in and night out, instead he plays small, lacks consistant effort and gets way to cute with the ball at the rim when he could just explode and dunk way more often. Not sure why he doesn't like to jump but the guy loves staying below the rim. Never even sniffed double digit rebounds despite being quicker and stronger than most of the opposition. Dude might just be way way way too nice. If he went to the Heat they would win for sure, but he's going to want a nice pay day, not cause he needs it but he has aspirations of populating Brazil with his Christian Minisrys when he retires...(which he had previously said would be after this current contract was up, no idea when he changed his mind). Any way buyer beware, you are not getting a star you are getting a mild mannered giant who will play a nice roll for a good team and frustrate you with a lack of production for all the flashes of amazing talent for a man that size.

Hes always surprised me in how athletic he looks moving laterally but not out of this world jumping up. I dont know why hes not a better rebounder but hes still an excellent finisher because he knows how to position himself, you may find it cute but its effective, and he gets plenty of dunks out off his movement.

OA SLAY
12-04-2011, 02:52 AM
Who is this youre talking about?

Iodine
12-04-2011, 02:55 AM
I am more interested in where Chronz signs this offseason

Katspinal1313
12-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Hes always surprised me in how athletic he looks moving laterally but not out of this world jumping up. I dont know why hes not a better rebounder but hes still an excellent finisher because he knows how to position himself, you may find it cute but its effective, and he gets plenty of dunks out off his movement.

He does get dunks, but he would be even more efficent if he didn't try so many layups. He is an explosive jumper and I'll be damned if Im wrong but I would say that half of his layup attempts would be dunks if after he made his moves he attacked the rim. But he seems more interested in creating space.... he has an amazing left hand and he does all these below the rim finger rolls, which are pretty but don't go in as effectively as a dunk...plus he would get to the line a ton more if he went for the dunk instead of the spacing. This is one big, thick, athletic freak of a man, which is why everyone is so high on him and why everyone says that at 29 he still hasn't hit his potential....maybe its the coaching staffs fault but I've watched 90% of Nuggets games and this guy is just wasting talent, and I haven't seen much progression from him, so at this point I'd say we aren't going to see much more.

A side note, Nene has in the past from injuries, and a little bit of laziness let himself get over weight, he isn't the same player without the lift and maybe that could be why he has this bad habits, but until someone lights a fire under his *** he isn't an elite anything.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-04-2011, 05:34 AM
nets if they get scared that williams might be gone

thekmp211
12-04-2011, 12:28 PM
he'd be a very nice fit for philly. or minnesota.

DR_1
12-04-2011, 01:25 PM
I think he goes to the Pacers

Iodine
12-04-2011, 02:12 PM
he'd be a very nice fit for philly. or minnesota.

Because Minny needs more roster space on bigs

Tony_Starks
12-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Nene is going to be the Boozer of this years free agency. He'll end up getting overpaid to underachieve.....

JEDean89
12-04-2011, 03:28 PM
7' tall and 7.6 rebounds per game in about 35 mins, enough said.

PacersForLife
12-04-2011, 05:29 PM
I think he goes to the Pacers:pray:

Nene is going to be the Boozer of this years free agency. He'll end up getting overpaid to underachieve.....

I sure hope not if he comes here....