PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k12 and the lockout

sfgs558
12-03-2011, 05:09 PM
With the lockout ending/over, when will we see changes such as rookies added to NBA 2k12?

Sadds The Gr8
12-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Dec 6th.

/thread

Mr_Amaziing
12-03-2011, 06:18 PM
December 6th

I can't wait :D

MTar786
12-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Nba 2k12 is the first 2k game ive ever had that ive really disliked. ive had every 2k ever made and have mastered all. 2k11 imo was the best 2k ever made

Jint.
12-03-2011, 07:03 PM
on Dec. 6th how do you get the rookies in the game..?

nycericanguy
12-03-2011, 07:07 PM
on Dec 6th can everyone stop picking MIA! I swear i have to play them every game! geesh, so many bandwagoners!

Sadds The Gr8
12-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Nba 2k12 is the first 2k game ive ever had that ive really disliked. ive had every 2k ever made and have mastered all. 2k11 imo was the best 2k ever made

I like the new gameplay additions, but the sliders are ****ing terrible. it's so easy to steal the ball, and shooting 3's is easy as hell. they need a patch...badly. online players are so ****in cheap.

I agree that 2k11 is the best nba game ever. they had everything perfect, no sliders

Gators123
12-03-2011, 07:18 PM
on Dec 6th can everyone stop picking MIA! I swear i have to play them every game! geesh, so many bandwagoners!

haha seriously. Every ****ing time I play online I have to play the Heat, Thunder, or Lakers. It gets annoying!

PacersForLife
12-03-2011, 07:24 PM
I lost two games to the Heat today and they really pissed me off lol. Yeah, I loved 2k11 and even 2k10. 2k12 doesn't have the same feel as other 2k games. I mastered the others too, this one I just can't do it. Maybe its the lockout that made me kinda lose interest in the game. People need to learn how to play with someone other than the Heat. It doesn't impress anyone when you win with the Heat.

goNYgoNYgo
12-03-2011, 07:37 PM

i love it, i go harder against em with my knicks and whoop they *****.

80% of the time, it works everytime

goNYgoNYgo
12-03-2011, 07:41 PM
I like the new gameplay additions, but the sliders are ****ing terrible. it's so easy to steal the ball, and shooting 3's is easy as hell. they need a patch...badly. online players are so ****in cheap.

I agree that 2k11 is the best nba game ever. they had everything perfect, no sliders

at first i didn't like it, but as i played, i realized its more of a realistic game. you actually have to protect the ball, keep it away from the defender. they made small changes like that. another one is going out of bounds, if your going baseline and your holding the stick all the way towards teh baseline, your gonna go out of bounds, 2k11 didn't have that.

the post moves i'm alil iffy about, i mean i love what they have, but they should have added a few moves. but i love they different shots you can take. i think its the best 2k ever.

another thing was, that in 2k11 the players were kinda mechanical so you would always know when to release the shot, but now if you try to do that, you'll notice that the shot is one fluid motion like in real life. its a great game.

PacersForLife
12-03-2011, 07:42 PM
i love it, i go harder against em with my knicks and whoop they *****.

80% of the time, it works everytime

I go harder when I play them too, they are just too overrated though. Pisses me off.... I beat them frequently the first few weeks the game came out though.

iggypop123
12-03-2011, 08:18 PM
the sliders need a ton of work. i like how the post game addition this year. last year it was all guard isolation. i can work on the post now. problem is online is just annoying. not the connection they got some work on that done. the people. i always get stuck with the dude who either plays zone puts the sliders up to max pressure and its deflections and 3s all day. i want to play a real game not the arcade crap online people do.

UPRock
12-03-2011, 08:21 PM
December 6th o.o, awesome.

Wade>You
12-03-2011, 08:24 PM
PSD has a Video Game forum and an NBA2K12 thread in that forum. I don't think people or mods are aware of this.

PacersForLife
12-03-2011, 08:24 PM
at first i didn't like it, but as i played, i realized its more of a realistic game. you actually have to protect the ball, keep it away from the defender. they made small changes like that. another one is going out of bounds, if your going baseline and your holding the stick all the way towards teh baseline, your gonna go out of bounds, 2k11 didn't have that.

the post moves i'm alil iffy about, i mean i love what they have, but they should have added a few moves. but i love they different shots you can take. i think its the best 2k ever.

another thing was, that in 2k11 the players were kinda mechanical so you would always know when to release the shot, but now if you try to do that, you'll notice that the shot is one fluid motion like in real life. its a great game.

Wow, I just tried to follow through with and it really worked. I also always turn auto subs off and tried playing with auto subs on and that seemed to help some.