PDA

View Full Version : Our playoff chances

furmat60
12-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Take a look:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

Detroit has the Vikings, Saints, Raiders, Chargers, and the Packers left. They have a good chance at finishing 9-7 or worse. The Giants, who are 6-5 and one game ahead of us in the standings have the Packers, Cowboys, Redskins, Jets, and Cowboys again. I see them finishing 9-7 at best, too. The team behind us in the standings is the Redskins. They have the Jets, Patriots, Giants, Vikings, and Eagles left. They would have to win all 5 of those games to finish 9-7. We are DEFINITELY in the playoff hunt. We have the Rams at home, then play Chicago in Chicago (without Cutler), then the 49ers at home and then the Cards in Arizona. We can definitely do this, and I for one am rooting for us all the way to go. I really think we would be a contender this year in the playoffs. Our defense is nasty and when TJack is healthy playing that no-huddle, he's on fire.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Boozerguy47
12-02-2011, 05:54 AM
^ Yeah, good points all the around. I like how 'smart' one of the guys was on NFL Network after the game. Can't remember who, but he said we still had to play the Falcons this year -- when he was talking about our playoff chances.

Burleson81
12-02-2011, 08:28 AM
OMG how are we still alive?! Go Seahawks! I guess we're getting a QB in 2013. :D

Nick O
12-02-2011, 11:06 AM
ughhh i wish we won last week :( BUT toatally honest im content with an 8-8 season.. thats really the best i was hoping for and after the first few weeks i thought we were looking at 4-12 or 5-11 .... im not getting m hopes up for the playoffs but im optimistic for next season... T-jack is starting to look like an NFL QB more or less and Beastmode has taken off... our D is still good as it has been most of the season... im looking forward to next year and the end of this season but even running the table may not get us in

drew_ellis_23
12-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Take a look:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

Detroit has the Vikings, Saints, Raiders, Chargers, and the Packers left. They have a good chance at finishing 9-7 or worse. The Giants, who are 6-5 and one game ahead of us in the standings have the Packers, Cowboys, Redskins, Jets, and Cowboys again. I see them finishing 9-7 at best, too. The team behind us in the standings is the Redskins. They have the Jets, Patriots, Giants, Vikings, and Eagles left. They would have to win all 5 of those games to finish 9-7. We are DEFINITELY in the playoff hunt. We have the Rams at home, then play Chicago in Chicago (without Cutler), then the 49ers at home and then the Cards in Arizona. We can definitely do this, and I for one am rooting for us all the way to go. I really think we would be a contender this year in the playoffs. Our defense is nasty and when TJack is healthy playing that no-huddle, he's on fire.

GO SEAHAWKS!

I am rooting for us to lose, cause every time I give up and say we are done, we WIN! A little reverse psychology on their ***** LOL. I am with you. At this point there is no sucking for Luck or Barkley. Time to go all in. At least go 9 and 7 so you can improve on last season. Even a .500 finish would be respectable.

steelie
12-02-2011, 11:48 AM
I am rooting for us to lose, cause every time I give up and say we are done, we WIN! A little reverse psychology on their ***** LOL. I am with you. At this point there is no sucking for Luck or Barkley. Time to go all in. At least go 9 and 7 so you can improve on last season. Even a .500 finish would be respectable.

I hate to say it but, that game against the Skins might have cost us the season.I want to make it to the dance too and hope we do but it is going to come down to the game against the Niners. We should win the other games but the Niners game is going to be tough, although I do believe we can beat them at home. Go Hawks!

jbeezy
12-02-2011, 01:05 PM
I think you guys can win out the last four games and finish 9-7. That would be awesome for the NFC West. Imagine 49ers vs Seahawks in the NFC Championship game :drool:

Baller1
12-02-2011, 02:22 PM
I still can't believe we lost that game to Washington. SO ****ING PATHETIC.

It really did cost us the season.

Nick O
12-02-2011, 02:47 PM
I think you guys can win out the last four games and finish 9-7. That would be awesome for the NFC West. Imagine 49ers vs Seahawks in the NFC Championship game :drool:

in order for that to happen we have to beat san fransisco ...... roll over for us :P

Labgrownmangoat
12-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Remember how insane the announcers sounded last night talking about the Eagles still having a shot at the playoffs? I see our odds as pretty darn low.

*edit -- seeing the thread on Okung being out doesn't make me more optimistic. . .

Chacarron
12-02-2011, 05:04 PM
I predicted a 6-10 season in the beginning of the season, and I'm sure we'll finish with a better record. I'd love to go to the playoffs, but at 9-7 or 8-8 it will be difficult.

shen
12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
If we had beaten Redskins and not just lost Okung then I would say we are going to the playoffs. However at 5-7 now having lost Okung who was removed Demarcus Ware from the cowboys pass rush, I just don't see it.

NateyB24
12-02-2011, 09:00 PM
If we had beaten Redskins and not just lost Okung then I would say we are going to the playoffs. However at 5-7 now having lost Okung who was removed Demarcus Ware from the cowboys pass rush, I just don't see it.

We will have to see i thought the same thing when we lost Carpenter and Moffit and you can argue there replacements played much better. Cable is such a good coach i hope those UCLA rumors are just that rumors.

chad311k9
12-02-2011, 09:08 PM
This thread confirms you are all delusional homers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

shen
12-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Winning out is still very possible. Before Okung injury I would have argued probable. Granted we could win out and still miss the playoffs. There is nothing delusional about this thread, unlikely maybe but not delusional.

House
12-03-2011, 01:21 AM
After yesterday's game, I had to scratch my head and ask "How in the hell did we own PHI and lose to CLE and WAS?" Craziness!!!

With the Okung injury, Jarriel King HAS got to step it up!

NateyB24
12-03-2011, 12:36 PM
After yesterday's game, I had to scratch my head and ask "How in the hell did we own PHI and lose to CLE and WAS?" Craziness!!!

With the Okung injury, Jarriel King HAS got to step it up!

The Cleveland loss wasn't as bad as the WAS one we had a backup QB in the Cleveland one and we couldn't run the football Lynch ran for 100+ yards on WAS and we still lost.

House
12-03-2011, 01:04 PM
The Cleveland loss wasn't as bad as the WAS one we had a backup QB in the Cleveland one and we couldn't run the football Lynch ran for 100+ yards on WAS and we still lost.

I know what you mean. In the same regard, Charlie came into a tie game vs NYG and we won that game. It is frustrating knowing we can beat teams like NYG and BAL, but blow games against CLE and WAS.

kyuss275
12-03-2011, 01:23 PM

While i agree with what you posted, do not forget that the Cleveland loss was handed to the seahawks by the referees. Calling holding on the Leon Washington TD punt return could really come back to bite the HAwks in the ***.

shen
12-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Browns loss was not a surprise to me at all. It was in Cleveland against a top 5 D. Browns are a much better team then they get credit for and were the perfectly built team to beat us. If Browns had a healthy Hillis they would be a .500 team right now.

FWBrodie
12-04-2011, 04:22 PM
This thread confirms you are all delusional homers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

Math clearly isn't in your wheelhouse.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 04:32 PM
The Bears are losing right now. The Redksins are tied with the Jets and the Falcons are tied with the Texans. The Cowboys are playing the Cardinals so hopefully they will lose. We're in good position right now!

FWBrodie
12-04-2011, 05:14 PM
I think the only 4 teams we need to worry about are the Giants, Falcons, Bears, and Lions. Cowboys are too far and Redskins are behind. The Hawks will need 4-0 so all the teams behind are non-factors.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
The Bears and the Falcons just lost. Redskins are down by 11 with 2 minutes left. We just need Green Bay to win and the Cardinals to beat the Cowboys and we're set.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 05:17 PM
I think the only 4 teams we need to worry about are the Giants, Falcons, Bears, and Lions. Cowboys are too far and Redskins are behind. The Hawks will need 4-0 so all the teams behind are non-factors.

Bears and Falcons just lost. I don't think the Lions will beat the Saints today, and I'm sure the Packers will beat the Giants.

shen
12-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Forte went down with sprained knee. The wheels have officially come off in Chicago, they are done. Giants are looking at missing the playoffs for the 3rd strait year. I am terrified to pull plug on Falcons, I mean they lost to a third string QB today and yet any week they could win against anyone (other then Packers).

shen
12-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Alright if we win out I believe this will be NFC playoff picture:

Packers
Saints
49ers
Cowboys
Falcons
Seahawks

furmat60
12-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Bears, Falcons, and Redskins all lost today. Good ****. We seriously have a very good chance to win our last 4 games and go. I'm stoked. If it wasn't for dumb penalties and a few key mistakes, we would be 8-4 or even better right now. I honestly think we could make a big splash in the playoffs. Our defense is awesome.

shen
12-04-2011, 06:10 PM
If there had been a real off season we would have 8 wins right now. That ST loss to SanFran would not have happened.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 06:20 PM
If there had been a real off season we would have 8 wins right now. That ST loss to SanFran would not have happened.

Not to mention the Falcons loss, the Browns loss, and the Redskins loss.

shen
12-04-2011, 06:25 PM
I still think that Browns loss stays an L. However the Falcons and Redskins I agree on.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Cowboys-Cardinals game is going into overtime! Let's go Cardinals!

furmat60
12-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Cardinals won in overtime! **** yes!

furmat60
12-04-2011, 08:48 PM
And.......the Giants fall. Last team left is the Lions.

House
12-04-2011, 10:36 PM
It looks like the teams that we needed to lose today all SUCCESSFULLY accomplished the goal in helping us

lionel
12-04-2011, 10:49 PM
I hope u guys make it in. I believe u can win ur last 4. I think the game agaisnt my niners will be tough but seahawks always play them well especially at home. I would love to c 2 nfc west teams in the playoffs.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 10:59 PM
I hope u guys make it in. I believe u can win ur last 4. I think the game agaisnt my niners will be tough but seahawks always play them well especially at home. I would love to c 2 nfc west teams in the playoffs.

Hell yeah, that would be sweet! Both the Niners and Hawks in the playoffs would be sick.

Yes House, every single team that we need to lose today LOST! Helps us out BIG TIME!

NateyB24
12-04-2011, 11:05 PM
We want the Cowboys to win because we own the tie breaker with the Giants if we end up 9-7 and the Cowboys have the same record there going to the playoffs.

furmat60
12-04-2011, 11:18 PM
We want the Cowboys to win because we own the tie breaker with the Giants if we end up 9-7 and the Cowboys have the same record there going to the playoffs.

Good point. I.......I don't know if I can pull myself to root for them, though.

Burleson81
12-05-2011, 06:51 AM
I'm drawing a blank. How many wildcard spots are there for each conference?

Hawk Deez Natz
12-05-2011, 07:45 AM
When do we play the 49ers? If we play them towards the very end of the season you got to think they will be sitting some of their starters as long as they are not playing for home field advantage. We will still need to show up but it might not be as tough as you think.

Hawk Deez Natz
12-05-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm drawing a blank. How many wildcard spots are there for each conference?

should be 2

HAWKS-FAN-4LIFE
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Winning out is still very possible. Before Okung injury I would have argued probable. Granted we could win out and still miss the playoffs. There is nothing delusional about this thread, unlikely maybe but not delusional.

^This!

Nick O
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
everyone we needed to lose lost... if only we won that washington game... were gonna kick ourselves for that one at the end of the year

Nick O
12-05-2011, 03:43 PM
also just wondering IS IT? mathamatically possible for a team to make the playoffs at 8-8? it wont happen im just wondering if it could?

chad311k9
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
If the '11 hawks make the playoffs it'd be an even bigger travesty than the '10 squad making it. Bad teams(bottom 10 in league) don't deserve to be in the playoffs and I can't believe you guys would be proud that this squad made the postseason.

furmat60
12-05-2011, 08:49 PM
If the '11 hawks make the playoffs it'd be an even bigger travesty than the '10 squad making it. Bad teams(bottom 10 in league) don't deserve to be in the playoffs and I can't believe you guys would be proud that this squad made the postseason.

You must be a blast at parties.

Everything that spills out of your mouth is a swirling pile of negative ****. Seriously, just leave.

ChaseHamels
12-05-2011, 08:55 PM

100% Correct.

Seattle4Ever
12-05-2011, 09:51 PM

Everything that spills out of your mouth is a swirling pile of negative ****. Seriously, just leave.

:laugh:

ccg34
12-05-2011, 09:59 PM
How sweet would it be if we took out the superbowl champs again. That would top last years victory.

Blazers#1Fan
12-05-2011, 10:46 PM
i want us to get far but another part of me wants a top pick but i love watching the Hawks so i wish for the best win or lose we need more depth but we also need to have a winning team to keep are players in the right place

i just want a top draft WR alongside Rice and williams, TJ is doing pretty good he can turn into something givin the time under snap

NateyB24
12-05-2011, 11:19 PM
100% Correct.

If this were the Eagles you would be ok with it.

NateyB24
12-05-2011, 11:21 PM

I don't care about record if we get in with a 5 win team i don't care the PNW doesn't get any respect anyways.

furmat60
12-05-2011, 11:33 PM
How sweet would it be if we took out the superbowl champs again. That would top last years victory.

Hell yes!

steelie
12-06-2011, 12:15 AM

So you're saying if we went in at 9-7 that would be a travesty? Give your head a shake. getting in at 7-9 was odd to say the least, but 9-7 is not bad at all.

FWBrodie
12-06-2011, 12:56 AM
also just wondering IS IT? mathamatically possible for a team to make the playoffs at 8-8? it wont happen im just wondering if it could?

Yes.

FWBrodie
12-06-2011, 01:00 AM
With Okung out, it's gonna be tough.

furmat60
12-06-2011, 01:13 AM
So you're saying if we went in at 9-7 that would be a travesty? Give your head a shake. getting in at 7-9 was odd to say the least, but 9-7 is not bad at all.

He's an idiot. Don't feed his stupidity. It only grows stronger.

NateyB24
12-06-2011, 01:22 AM
With Okung out, it's gonna be tough.

Yea we will probably see a drop off because you don't just throw anybody in at LT but i feel pretty confident Cable will find some way to fix this he has been pretty good with this line when the next guy has to step up.

shen
12-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Okung was playing like a top tier LT. I mean Demarcus Ware gave up on trying to get past him, arguably the best pass rusher in the league could not do damn thing. Ware had to switch to right side of the field and still never managed a sack. Hard to imagine it was the same like that started the year.

SEAbeliever
12-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Wow. What a positive way to look at a situation. So you're telling me that a division championship isn't real unless you have a winning record? Sit down, simpleton. We did it last year. Maybe someone else in our division should've went? I fail to see your logic.

NFL made the rules, we get to live by them. I have no shame in last year's playoff run. I have no problem with Pete Carroll getting us the crown in his first year. If it's still possible to get into the hunt, then let's DO this! What a horrible attitude to have.

Like you DIDN'T jump up and down when Lynch was shake n quakin up and down the field on the defending champs? Piss off.

Do you only go outside when it isn't raining too?

GO SEAHAWKS!!! :D

Nick O
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
lol i wouldnt care if we made the playoffs with 4 wins... being in the playoffs is exciting and anything can happen regardless of record last year was a perfect example of that

Hawk Deez Natz
12-07-2011, 12:48 PM

Yes. Their is an article im not going back to look for but is very recent so I'm sure others here have read it also. It talked about the Hawks and the other teams that are competing for the wild card slot and at the end he had worked out a scenario where the hawks would make the playoffs at 7-9 (i believe). Anyway, I didn't read it but he called it a masochistic<(spelling ?) pipedream.

HAWKS-FAN-4LIFE
12-07-2011, 01:41 PM

^This!!!

HAWKS-FAN-4LIFE
12-07-2011, 01:47 PM
wow. What a positive way to look at a situation. So you're telling me that a division championship isn't real unless you have a winning record? Sit down, simpleton. We did it last year. Maybe someone else in our division should've went? I fail to see your logic.

Nfl made the rules, we get to live by them. I have no shame in last year's playoff run. I have no problem with pete carroll getting us the crown in his first year. If it's still possible to get into the hunt, then let's do this! What a horrible attitude to have.

Like you didn't jump up and down when lynch was shake n quakin up and down the field on the defending champs? Piss off.

Do you only go outside when it isn't raining too?

Go seahawks!!! :d

^all of this!! Lol...

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Sorry I'm an NFL fan first. I'm not a delusional homer and see this team for what it is. Bottom 10 in the league. I get excited for good teams that play good football. Not my crappy hometeam playing sloppy and getting lucky. I like the Ravens too but even at 10-3 I see major flaws that WILL BRING THEM DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS(even though they're my preseason SB pick)

You guys fail to see the big picture. You are too short sighted. All of your worldly knowledge does not add up to the level I have obtained. You are all sheep being steered. Open your minds up to the capability of mine, and you will see that it is good for the NFL as a whole, to have the playoffs, the collection of the 12 best teams in the league, represented by the 12 best teams.

Do any of you actually feel the Hawks are top 12 in the league?(homerism aside)

Burleson81
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Sorry I'm an NFL fan first. I'm not a delusional homer and see this team for what it is. Bottom 10 in the league. I get excited for good teams that play good football. Not my crappy hometeam playing sloppy and getting lucky. I like the Ravens too but even at 10-3 I see major flaws that WILL BRING THEM DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS(even though they're my preseason SB pick)

You guys fail to see the big picture. You are too short sighted. All of your worldly knowledge does not add up to the level I have obtained. You are all sheep being steered. Open your minds up to the capability of mine, and you will see that it is good for the NFL as a whole, to have the playoffs, the collection of the 12 best teams in the league, represented by the 12 best teams.

And for those of you taking shots at me, you're just haters because I can see with purity and no obscurity. The things I am doing and will do in the real world(not here in the la-la land of the internet) have been prophesized through a vision from the "Almighty creator who speaks to the prophets." A very well renowned modern day prophet shared this vision directly with me. Of course you will all say I am crazy because you are all feeble minded sheep that are unable to coprehend reality beyond what you "see through obscurity." HATE ON THAT

Ahmm okay. You remember those special pills the guy in the white coat gave you. You should probably take a couple of those today, okay?

Nick O
12-18-2011, 07:46 PM

And for those of you taking shots at me, you're just haters because I can see with purity and no obscurity. The things I am doing and will do in the real world(not here in the la-la land of the internet) have been prophesized through a vision from the "Almighty creator who speaks to the prophets." A very well renowned modern day prophet shared this vision directly with me. Of course you will all say I am crazy because you are all feeble minded sheep that are unable to coprehend reality beyond what you "see through obscurity." HATE ON THAT

hey... um... how much for what your smoking?

NateyB24
12-18-2011, 07:48 PM

Yea were bottom 10 of the league are you even a Seahawk fan? You sound like those east coast analysts who belittle the Seahawks and always say the other team layed down giving us no credit. Thats what you remind me of.

furmat60
12-18-2011, 08:04 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm so unjustly negative about the hawks, simply because of the rampant unjustified homer positiveness going on in here. I'm just balancing it out. Look in the mirror. There's 2 of you that are not biased, amongst yourselves. You know who you are, and I respect your posts lack of bias. The rest of all your guys posts ooze bias and ignorance.

I'm done, side note, excited for the Hawks next year. Here's hoping we have a good offseason and can retain Lynch, Carlson, Bryant, Hawthorne as well.

furmat60
12-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Way to broadcast your IQ on a forum that you apparently "don't live on". Want to know something? Mine is 146, and you don't see me broadcasting it.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

Burleson81
12-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Go Chargers!

hawks4life
12-18-2011, 08:37 PM
^Wow..... You are one messed up individual. Is there any way we can have this guy blocked or something?

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Way to broadcast your IQ on a forum that you apparently "don't live on". Want to know something? Mine is 146, and you don't see me broadcasting it.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

I'm sure it is big guy. If mine was 131 would yours be 136? It's ok keep thinking the Seahawks are good this year.

Burleson81
12-18-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm sure it is big guy. If mine was 131 would yours be 136? It's ok keep thinking the Seahawks are good this year.

We were good for half the year. Will it be enough to make the playoffs? Probably not. But why do you have to be an ******* about it?

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, you should know that enlightenment and grace go hand-in-hand. I'd rather be mindless, but faithful sheep.. than intelligent, but self-righteous.

NateyB24
12-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Can't wait to see the Chargers beat the Lions and i hope the Packers beat the Lions at home i bet they beat them just so they don't have to face them post season.

House
12-18-2011, 08:59 PM
What is the point even trying to reason/discuss anything with this Chad kid? He's entitled to his opinion (as jaded as most people in here think).

It is humorous that he's posted a number and that's his IQ... It proves nothing!

If you guys choose to fight with him, go for it, but keep it clean. I hate babysitting scum from other fanbases, so I expect better from Seahawk fans!

Ian.
12-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Don't feed the troll.

He's been here years and used to try and brag about making more money than others (even though he knows LITERALLY nothing about them.)

Just ignore him.

furmat60
12-18-2011, 09:07 PM
your another mindless sheep this is what I expect. Im not going to justify myself to you guys that are mindless. Just know I am smarter than you. That is all.

Mensa tells me otherwise.

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 09:08 PM
What is the point even trying to reason/discuss anything with this Chad kid? He's entitled to his opinion (as jaded as most people in here think).

It is humorous that he's posted a number and that's his IQ... It proves nothing!

If you guys choose to fight with him, go for it, but keep it clean. I hate babysitting scum from other fanbases, so I expect better from Seahawk fans!

The one I respect here.... If more of you were like this guy I wouldn't come mess with yall. I left cause I got tired of yall. I came back and seen everyone was still homers and decided to mess with yall. If I didn't see ignorance in this forum I wouldn't be here to poke fun at it. Plain and simple. You can all learn from house...

hawks4life
12-18-2011, 09:09 PM
your another mindless sheep this is what I expect. Im not going to justify myself to you guys that are mindless. Just know I am smarter than you. That is all.

Haha! Ok buddy, you just keep thinking that. If you don't have to justify yourself, then why do you keep doing it? You keep coming on here and telling us how stupid we are but keep coming on here to talk your big talk. You seem to be attracted to us 'mindless' individuals. hmmmm... Very ironic, don't you think?

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Don't feed the troll.

He's been here years and used to try and brag about making more money than others (even though he knows LITERALLY nothing about them.)

Just ignore him.

It's funny you were the first of the wave of homers. Seahawks forum was a great non-homer place prior to your arrival. Then other pieces of garbage followed you. 16k posts? I see your still wasting your life here after all these years, a shame....

Ians night out on the town=sitting at his computer flipping between PSD.com and dungeonsanddragons.com until the sun comes up and his mom yells down to the basement, "get off the internet I need to use the phone!"

Ian.
12-18-2011, 09:16 PM
The one I respect here.... If more of you were like this guy I wouldn't come mess with yall. I left cause I got tired of yall. I came back and seen everyone was still homers and decided to mess with yall. If I didn't see ignorance in this forum I wouldn't be here to poke fun at it. Plain and simple. You can all learn from house...

Says the guy claiming he's smarter than everyone else on an internet forum.

Ian.
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM
It's funny you were the first of the wave of homers. Seahawks forum was a great non-homer place prior to your arrival. Then other pieces if garbage followed you. 16k posts? I see your still wasting your life here after all these years a shame....

Ians night out on the town=sitting at his computer flipping between PSD.com and dungeonsanddragons.com until the dum comes up and his mom yells down to the basement, "get off the internet I need to use the phone!"

GOOD ONE GUY.

Again, you know nothing about me, so let's not pretend you do.

I have a job that allows me to post on an internet forum. But, I'll let you pretend all you want if it's that important to you.

NateyB24
12-18-2011, 09:32 PM

He is welcome to his opinion if his opinion is right but it isn't he obviously hasn't watched the Seahawks we are a QB away from being a legit SB contender.

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Nice double post Ian! You'll be up to 16k posts on prosportsdaily.com in no time. What an accomplishment. Dare I say it, life achievement? It's sad you can't make it through your work day without posting or reading an internet forum.

Ian "sorry boss I didnt get all my workload done today"
Boss "why"
Ian "I was doing something very important that couldn't wait till I got home"
Boss "what's so important that distracted you from your JOB"
Ian "debating Seahawks on an internet forum, critical to daily life"
Boss "your fired! And the Seahawks suck"

Haha you're a crock Ian. Get off PSD and get back to work!

Ian.
12-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Nice double post Ian! You'll be up to 16k posts on prosportsdaily.com in no time. What an accomplishment. Dare I say it, life achievement? It's sad you can't make it through your work day without posting or reading an internet forum.

Boss "why"

Or I could just continue to make money while I post on a forum.

I sense jealousy.

It's alright, I understand not everyone is so fortunate.

Also, apparently having a 141 IQ means you don't know simple English.

Ian.
12-18-2011, 10:10 PM
Welcome to my ignore list. You and a Mariner fan are the only two on it.

FWBrodie
12-18-2011, 10:36 PM

Boss "why"

Dipshit.

bmd1101
12-18-2011, 10:38 PM

#1 Most wont even discuss an IQ test, its so subjective and inconsistant due to the nature of the "random" factor of the test (btw internet IQ tests don't count).

#2 Most are not NEAR as high functioning as you, you keep watching The Big Bang Theory and think thats how they act. Nor would they be board warriors, they have real life considerations and reputations to protect. If you had an IQ that high your work would be invaluable and be held on a contract with many stipulations that could get you summarily fired for conducting yourself as you do.

They would be watching you like a ****ing hawk, former companies i've worked for/with have deparments dedicated to watching high profile employees/contractors for such behavior on and offline and subject to searches of their equipment that would be carried out at least on a twice yearly basis. Your contracts would be voided, lose your patents, copyrights, royalties, base contract pay, and get sued on top of it.

#3 Statistically speaking im confident you are not in the top < ~0.5% of the world. You just keep massaging that ego son.

I'd be interested in hearing where he works. I say Gamestop, or maybe Orange Julius?

chad311k9
12-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Grammar is not important on an internet forum

Ian.
12-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Well a genius doesn't need to know the difference between "your" and "you're." They're too smart for such petty things.

furmat60
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
The one I respect here.... If more of you were like this guy I wouldn't come mess with yall. I left cause I got tired of yall. I came back and saw everyone were still homers and decided to mess with yall. If I didn't see ignorance in this forum I wouldn't be here to poke fun at it. Plain and simple. You can all learn from house...

Nice grammar mistakes, Mr. 141.

So, what you're saying is that you're just an insecure troll? If grammar on the internet doesn't matter, then why come into an online forum just to piss off fans that support the same team as you?

You really need a life.

FWBrodie
12-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Grammar, spelling, punctuation, the ability to formulate a logical argument and express it effectively, these aren't abilities that flip on and off. Either you're stupid (Chad the idiot), or you aren't (normal people). Any person who feels the need to (mis)represent themselves with a number rather than allow others to formulate their own opinions based on the content of their conversation is clearly making an insecurity fueled effort to raise their own lowly perceived value within the group. In other words, Chad is totally gay and his fake IQ score is his stupidity beard. Just drop the act kid. It's pathetic, desperate and is actually having the opposite of the intended effect. We all think your opinions possess zero validity, negative in fact.

By the way, grammar isn't important anywhere as long as you don't mind people thinking less what you've said, which you clearly have an issue with. My suggestion, therapy. I'm guessing pops didn't say he was proud of you very much when you were a kid. Think he'd be proud of your little IQ score act? You should be ashamed.

What a douche.

Nick O
12-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Grammar is not important on an internet forum

feeling the need to flaunt your IQ ... is really not needed on an internet forum

hawks4life
12-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Anyways guys, he's obviously just trying to get everyone rowled up so pay no attention to him. Hopefully he will get the hint and go away.

So, can you believe that the Lions came back and won that game??? Second week in a row they got lucky. Hopefully, San Diego plays next week like they did this week. Even if, we don't make it to the playoffs, we played really well in the 2nd half for the most part. At least now, we are starting to get an identity. Our defense is getting recognized and our running game is the best in the league right now.

SEAbeliever
12-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Anyways guys, he's obviously just trying to get everyone rowled up so pay no attention to him. Hopefully he will get the hint and go away.

So, can you believe that the Lions came back and won that game??? Second week in a row they got lucky. Hopefully, San Diego plays next week like they did this week. Even if, we don't make it to the playoffs, we played really well in the 2nd half for the most part. At least now, we are starting to get an identity. Our defense is getting recognized and our running game is the best in the league right now.

Word up hawks4life! That is the right attitude to have. Pete Carroll is changing the culture of the Seahawks! It's very exciting to watch this plan unfold. Doubly exciting to see it happen so quickly. I mean, 2 years?! Look at the other 3 teams in this division. How many years are they going to have to wait? How long have they BEEN waiting?

We have something special here. The rebuild is almost complete. Chad is just mad because his IQ is the same as the weight of his opinion : zero.

GO SEAHAWKS!!! :D

House
12-20-2011, 02:39 AM
Tank DET tank...
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2017052242_hawkplayoffs20.html