PDA

View Full Version : What player are you most excited for this season?

Mane
11-27-2011, 05:04 AM
Well, since it finally (we think) is going to happen, there are a lot of viable players to be extremely excited for. Whether your team drafted an exciting player, you have a young guy that is on the verge of a breakout season, a superstar that has some fire in him, there are a lot of exciting things to be seen this season.

As a Wizards fan, i have some good options. Rookies Vesely, Singleton, and Mack need to have big rookie seasons if we want to be competitive. but, i think it's hard not to be most excited for John Wall. After his explosive rookie season, and seemingly improved jumpshot, i have never been more excited for a basketball season.

So, what player are you most excited for?

Raph12
11-27-2011, 05:24 AM
Dwight Howard - Been practising with Hakeem more this offseason, got a shooting coach that guarantees he'll shoot atleast the league avg (72% from the line) and polishing each and every aspect of his game

Expected stats: 25ppg-14rpg-2apg-1.5spg-3bpg on 58+FG%-70+FT%

CityofTreez
11-27-2011, 05:31 AM
There are (2) players.

DeMarcus Cousins is probably my favorite player on the Kings right now. Good, young center who has worked on his shot over this offseason/lockout. Huge big body to cover, and can be a force in the Paint.

Jimmer Fredette because I didn't like drafting him. I hope he proves me wrong, and can be a legitimate bench player for Reke & Thornton.

nygiants242
11-27-2011, 05:32 AM
Jrue Holiday

marj987
11-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Dwight Howard - Been practising with Hakeem more this offseason, got a shooting coach that guarantees he'll shoot atleast the league avg (72% from the line) and polishing each and every aspect of his game

Whoa there big guy slooooooowwwwww down, with Gilbert arenas and comp. Still there his numbers shouldn't be that high.

I say about,
23.4 PPG 11.5 RPG 1.3 APG 1.0 SPG 2.3 BPG 54 FG%

But the player I'm looking foward to seeing is LeBron, how wanna see how he responds to another disappointing season, will he come back as the same player averaging 25-7-7 or will he comeback with a vengeance and make a splash in the playoffs?

I'm really not a fan and I really don't like him, but I really wanna see what he's gonna do I really have a feeling that he may pull it off this year.

Law25
11-27-2011, 05:50 AM
I wanna see how that knee surgery improved Kobe's game. I wanna see how Pau bounces back after gettin owned by Dirk. I wanna if Bynum improved with this extended break. There has been nothing on him this off season its like hes been in a secret lab working on his game. With the Lakers trying to make him more of a focus in the offense i wanna see how he handels it. I also really really wanna see our youngster Devin Ebanks, and our rookies Darius Morris and Andrew Goudelock. I think those three will be something special for us right away. I wanna see if Metta falls out of rotation or if he's somehow revived his game.

Other than the Lakers I wanna see if the Knicks can stay healthy becuase I think they will be a force to be reckon with in the East. I was the main one rooting for the Melo to go there and now that he is i wanna see what he and Stat can do with a full season.

John Walls Era
11-27-2011, 05:51 AM

72% from the line as asinine as it sounds is possible since FTs are about the easiest thing to practice that would work in a game environment. I am really interested to see if the school of Hakeem is actually going to work wonders when every past season, Magic fans point out how Dwight will improve his post game, yet the results have been minimal.

Yet somehow I agree with those numbers, give or take a few PPG and SPG.

John Walls Era
11-27-2011, 05:53 AM
I'm excited for Vesely; I think he can be pretty good this year.

Also excited for when Blatche gets benched.

Raph12
11-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Whoa there big guy slooooooowwwwww down, with Gilbert arenas and comp. Still there his numbers shouldn't be that high.

I say about,
23.4 PPG 11.5 RPG 1.3 APG 1.0 SPG 2.3 BPG 54 FG%

Whoa there little guy slooooooowwwwww down, Gilbert will be amnestied (yeah I made that word up but w/e) so he's gone and the numbers you posted are worse than his numbers from this season

2010-11 Stats: 22.9ppg-14.1rpg-1.4apg-1.4spg-2.4bpg-59.3FG%

Check your stats before you step up son, I doubt with 8 months of working on his game that his stats would get worse lol.

Btw as for Lebron, he's a season beast and a playoffs chump, but I too am looking forward to see how he bounces back.

YoungOne
11-27-2011, 06:15 AM
hoping rondo gets back on track now fully healthy

Chill_Will_24
11-27-2011, 06:23 AM
From my Nets im really excited for Marshon Brooks cuz he has a fire burning in him and i wanna see what he can do. My guess is he will be the starting SG by mid season.

Im also excited for Brook as this will be the first season where the team is focused and has an elite PG to feed him the ball so i expect him to jump up to an all star level of play if he can at least get his rebounding up to where it was before

In general thou im really excited to see what Kobe can do with this extra rest.

Im excited to see John Wall raise his level up to top 4 pg territory cuz i think he really has the potentil to be the best pg in the game in the near future

AI4MVP
11-27-2011, 06:30 AM
I'm excited to see all the young point guards go up against eachother. Obviously I am especially excited to see Ricky Rubio match up against them. Very excited to see Brandon Jennings match up against Ricky Rubio after all the **** he talked about him. Should be a fun season fellas.

RevisIsland
11-27-2011, 06:36 AM
I've been waiting for Rubio for years. I can't wait for this.

Raph12
11-27-2011, 06:51 AM
72% from the line as asinine as it sounds is possible since FTs are about the easiest thing to practice that would work in a game environment. I am really interested to see if the school of Hakeem is actually going to work wonders when every past season, Magic fans point out how Dwight will improve his post game, yet the results have been minimal.

Yet somehow I agree with those numbers, give or take a few PPG and SPG.

He avged 23ppg and 1.4spg last season and he shot over 12FTs per game so if he made 72%, that's already about 25ppg.

Funny how you say that the results have been minimal when Dwight jumped from being a Top 5-10 player, to a bonafide Top 3 player (arguably even higher). That jump didn't come because he became a better defensive player, the jump in his offensive game last season was big. Scoring in 1v1 situations has become easy for him, now they need another scorer who could create for himself and the rest of the team to take pressure off of Dwight.

I'm guessing you don't watch the Magic that much, if so, check out these games he had last season and maybe you'll change your mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe36-i4ucI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsCCrNbWo94
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wty_nbmQfAE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baBkuhCW3Ko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu1CYzbFOPQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_5Ig9Er34

Trust me, I can find you much, much more... Watch Magic games more consistently and you'll see, it's not just dunks and layups anymore.

Law25
11-27-2011, 06:56 AM
I'm excited to see all the young point guards go up against eachother. Obviously I am especially excited to see Ricky Rubio match up against them. Very excited to see Brandon Jennings match up against Ricky Rubio after all the **** he talked about him. Should be a fun season fellas.

I forgot about this, lol.

lakers4sho
11-27-2011, 06:59 AM

:nod:

I'm really interested in seeing Rubio's defense, as much as the top notch passing skills.

Heediot
11-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Cp3. Most people don't even know he wasn't 100 percent last year he was still a top player due to his basketball intelligence and fundamentals. If dude recovers his overall speed and athleticism watch out!

John Wall. He will be averaging 20 plus ppg and 10 plus apg. He will have a better sophomore season when compared to Rose's.

Heediot
11-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Let's all just put in our favorite player from our favorite team lol.

Heediot
11-27-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm excited for Vesely; I think he can be pretty good this year.

Also excited for when Blatche gets benched.

He's my choice for ROY.

Gators123
11-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Greg Monroe. After the All-Star break last season he was putting up 14 points 10 rebounds a game on great efficiency. I really want to see what he can do this year.

Dolfan305
11-27-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm excited to see how Lebron James responds. It's basically a lock that he averages 26+ points per game with 7 rebounds and 7 assists, but I think he will be something special this season.

ichitownclowni
11-27-2011, 11:37 AM
MVP D Rose lets make it MVPx2

DE9394
11-27-2011, 03:07 PM
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Demar Derozan
Bismack Biyombo

fadedmario
11-27-2011, 03:24 PM
I have 2

Brandon Knight/Greg Monroe

Evolution23
11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Can't wait to see if Kobe's knees are back to pre 2006 form like every one is caliming.

Baller1
11-27-2011, 03:30 PM
James Harden.

Avenged
11-27-2011, 03:30 PM

I agree. I think Dwight will solidify himself as 1A 1B w/ Lebron.

LakersMaster24
11-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Demar Derozan. If the kid develops a legitimate shot he has all-star potential.

J$mo0th_3o5
11-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Chris Bosh. The guy is jacked now :laugh2:

KnicksorBust
11-27-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm surprised people are picking stud players like Dwight, LeBron, and Rose. Sure I'm "excited" for Melo and Amar'e but I really want to see where are the next big stars.

Can Griffin become the best PF in the game next season?
Was Rubio worth the hype?
Can Kemba/Jimmer get it done in the pros or were they just college stars?

topdog
11-27-2011, 03:41 PM
The rookies in general.

Will Bismack be as good defensively as advertised?

Can Jimmer's shot keep him on the floor with his lack of defensive ability?

Will Williams find a way or is he another one of those uber-talented tweener?

Can Rubio silence critics?

Is Irving really the #1 player coming in?

Can Tristan Thompson justify his surprise #4 selection?

Kashmir13579
11-27-2011, 03:42 PM
'Melo. If his 27 game stint in NY is any indication of how he'll play in the D'antoni offense, he's due for a career season.

Edit: Also, Rubio and his Wolves.

GunFactor187
11-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight

Kashmir13579
11-27-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm surprised people are picking stud players like Dwight, LeBron, and Rose. Sure I'm "excited" for Melo and Amar'e but I really want to see where are the next big stars.

Can Griffin become the best PF in the game next season?
Was Rubio worth the hype?
Can Kemba/Jimmer get it done in the pros or were they just college stars?

I want to see Kemba fail, and i really think he will. Poor shooter, undersized, pesky defender at the college level but doubt it translates to the NBA, poor court vision for a "PG". Think Jonny Flynn v.2.

DerekRE_3
11-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Boogie Cousins
Reke
Jimmer
Gerald Wallace
Rubio

Hawkeye15
11-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Greg Monroe. After the All-Star break last season he was putting up 14 points 10 rebounds a game on great efficiency. I really want to see what he can do this year.

outside the obvious in Ricky Rubio for my Wolves, Greg Monroe is my answer as well. I am a closet Pistons fan, and I was happy when they finally started giving him the minutes and role he should be getting last season. I think he is a 18-11 player this year.

club america
11-27-2011, 04:00 PM
to see all the rookies in general
see if the lakers are done with their current line up
if the heat can be champs

THE MTL
11-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Im excited to see Carmelo Anthony. He's going to have a huge chip on his shoulder. He has been underrated this entire offseason by various rankings (SI had him at #20). He is going to make that step to ELITE this yr.

GunFactor187
11-27-2011, 04:25 PM
outside the obvious in Ricky Rubio for my Wolves, Greg Monroe is my answer as well. I am a closet Pistons fan, and I was happy when they finally started giving him the minutes and role he should be getting last season. I think he is a 18-11 player this year.

Not so secret now huh? lol.

lakers4sho
11-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I want to see Kemba fail, and i really think he will. Poor shooter, undersized, pesky defender at the college level but doubt it translates to the NBA, poor court vision for a "PG". Think Jonny Flynn v.2.

That's not nice..

MJ-BULLS
11-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Obviously as a Bulls fan, I am most excited to see how Derek Rose plays after his MVP season last year. and there is a little fellow called Jimmy Butler from the Bulls.

chicago lulz
11-27-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm excited to see it all.
Most excited would be seeing what Derrick Rose does this year, whether or not Boozer and Noah play a whole season. Because I'm a Bulls fan :D
Looking forward to seeing the rookie class as well.

THE GIPPER
11-27-2011, 05:21 PM
I wanna see what Ty Lawson can do running the show in Denver

TheRomanGod
11-27-2011, 05:28 PM
The trio of Tyreke-Jimmer-Cousins

Kashmir13579
11-27-2011, 05:35 PM
That's not nice..

**** UConn.

Tmath
11-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Demar Derozan

Mr.Nate30
11-27-2011, 05:52 PM
I want to see our rookie Kawhi Leonard and if he was worth George Hill

Cosmic_Canon
11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Wall, Rubio, and Tyreke Evans.

ChiSox219
11-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Ricky Rubio- Really I'm excited to see how the Timberwolves play out. A lot of talent but also a lot of questions. Rubio has a lot of critics, even more with his recent struggles in Europe but the open/soft play in the NBA should allow him to do even more of what he's great at.

Jint.
11-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Jorts

smith&wesson
11-27-2011, 07:01 PM
as a raps fan im most excited to see the development of derozan. he made huge strides last year. i think this year could be a break out year for him.

bovice163
11-27-2011, 07:07 PM
John Wall, Eric Gordon, Kyle Lowry, and obviously Derrick Rose.

PacersForLife
11-27-2011, 07:14 PM
I think I speak for every Pacers' fan when I say Paul George and Roy Hibbert. Paul George will be able to show if he will become an all-star type player or just be a great defender who can score 10 points a night. I'm excited to see what Roy Hibbert can do, he has been working hard during the lockout... he has also been working with Tim Duncan and taking a few of his moves. Should be an exciting year for the team.

Ill21
11-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Im pumped to see Dwight Howard and John Wall. Howard is going to put up crazy numbers after all of the work he has done this off-season.

GoPacers33
11-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Paul george

AlexTmz2
11-27-2011, 07:34 PM
James Anderson, Kawhi Leonard and Tiago Splitter!

Bruno
11-27-2011, 07:36 PM
James Harden.

x2. But Im not excited about it, I'm dreading it.

he was burning everyone during the drew-league game. if they give him minutes and touches there's no reason he can't average 17-20.

i traded lamar odom and shannon brown for Harden and collison in my 2k12 association :laugh2:

chicago lulz
11-27-2011, 07:47 PM
I think I speak for every Pacers' fan when I say Paul George and Roy Hibbert. Paul George will be able to show if he will become an all-star type player or just be a great defender who can score 10 points a night. I'm excited to see what Roy Hibbert can do, he has been working hard during the lockout... he has also been working with Tim Duncan and taking a few of his moves. Should be an exciting year for the team.

Definitely look forward to Paul George and George Hill for you guys. Roy Hibbert get's love because he was on Parks and Recs.

rapsjaysfan88
11-27-2011, 08:06 PM
I want to see derozan and I hope bayless can get his chance 2 start because he puts up great numbers when he gets a chance.

Baller1
11-27-2011, 08:13 PM
x2. But Im not excited about it, I'm dreading it.

he was burning everyone during the drew-league game. if they give him minutes and touches there's no reason he can't average 17-20.

i traded lamar odom and shannon brown for Harden and collison in my 2k12 association :laugh2:

Haha, I fully believe the kid is a future superstar (and I personally want him to be the second option behind KD). He does everything well, and I'd go as far as saying he doesn't really have a weakness.

Can't wait for him to torch the ****ing Lakers. ;)

mjt20mik
11-27-2011, 08:20 PM
Definitely look forward to Paul George and George Hill for you guys. Roy Hibbert get's love because he was on Parks and Recs.

Entertainment 720.

I'm excited to see if Tmac is finally healthy.

PacersForLife
11-27-2011, 08:33 PM

Are you saying he gets love from you because of it?

Geargo Wallace
11-27-2011, 08:36 PM
I know my fellow Raps fans are getting hard over watching JoVal this year.

I'm curious to see how Rubio pans out, finally.

BUT most of all, I want to see if LeBron takes a vengeance on the NBA this season. It would be the perfect year to redeem himself. He's gotta a lot to prove to the haters out there.

Bravo95
11-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Teague and Horford in the pick-and-pop.

smith&wesson
11-27-2011, 08:51 PM
I know my fellow Raps fans are getting hard over watching JoVal this year.

I'm curious to see how Rubio pans out, finally.

BUT most of all, I want to see if LeBron takes a vengeance on the NBA this season. It would be the perfect year to redeem himself. He's gotta a lot to prove to the haters out there.

Lebum is going to have a fantastic season as he always does. alllllllll the way up till the finals. thats when he hits the snooz.

Captain Moroni
11-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Carmelo Anthony is going to soar this year..and I cant wait

Geargo Wallace
11-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Lebum is going to have a fantastic season as he always does. alllllllll the way up till the finals. thats when he hits the snooz.

you're one of those haters I speak of

AI4MVP
11-27-2011, 09:38 PM
To be honest, the whole Twolves lineup will be fun to watch with a point guard like Rubio. Williams, Beasley, Wes Johnson, Anthony Randolph running down the court with a distributor like Rubio. Its going to be fun basketball and the Wolves are going to surprise alot of people. Not to mention the Rubio/Love duo. Two players with extremely high basketball I.Q. I see alot of pick n rolls in the future

AI4MVP
11-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Also, Josh Selby will shock people. He has the potential to be just as good as any point guard drafted in 2011 minus maybe Kyrie Irving. HUGE steal for the Grizzlies.

KnicksorBust
11-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Yeah Paul George. People talk maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad noise about him. Put up or shut up.

Iodine
11-27-2011, 09:57 PM
The only correct answer is DeShawn Stevenson

Hawkize31
11-27-2011, 10:04 PM
I want to see how the Heat respond. I think they thought they were the **** last year, and I think losing in the finals while everyone celebrated it will really light a fire under that team.

Rubio will be fun to watch as well.

Hellcrooner
11-27-2011, 10:05 PM
Rubio and Rudy Fernandez.

Dont dissapoint me boys, theres a lot of mouths to shut.

MrfadeawayJB
11-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Rubio, Williams, all the rookies....

Homer pick: Rudy Gay- I'm curious to see if he can make the jump to stardom this year

MrfadeawayJB
11-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Also, Josh Selby will shock people. He has the potential to be just as good as any point guard drafted in 2011 minus maybe Kyrie Irving. HUGE steal for the Grizzlies.

Yeah i could not beleive when he fell to the grizz :clap:

AI4MVP
11-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah i could not beleive when he fell to the grizz :clap:

yeah big congrats. whats there point guard situation? Can that spot be taken from Conley?

Hellcrooner
11-27-2011, 10:09 PM
i will be interested in Marc gasol if he can scape memphis too.

if not.........****** ****** season for him with the ballhog coming back.

CarniifeX
11-27-2011, 10:12 PM
MarShon Brooks

MrfadeawayJB
11-27-2011, 10:12 PM
yeah big congrats. whats there point guard situation? Can that spot be taken from Conley?

Conley has a firm grip, but i do think that Selby can challenge Vasquez for the #2 pg and play solid minutes as a combo guard...especially if mayo is dealt

i will be interested in Marc gasol if he can scape memphis too.

if not.........****** ****** season for him with the ballhog coming back.

just shut up please

Iodine
11-27-2011, 10:14 PM
just shut up please

I wish it was that easy

GodsSon
11-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Demar Derozan. If the kid develops a legitimate shot he has all-star potential.

I like the optimism

AI4MVP
11-27-2011, 10:21 PM
I've always thought Derozan had MVP potential. Whats the situation with Jonas? Is he definitely not coming this year? Thatd be great for them if he does.

To be honest, I'm just damn excited for all the young point guards to be going up agaisnt eachother.

Ricky Rubio
Brandon Jennings
Stephen Curry
Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo
Kyrie Irving
Kemba Walker
Brandon Knight
Jimmer Fredette
Iman Shumpert
John Wall
etc

pretty much everyday will be a fun young point guard matchup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYMetros
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm curious to see if Rondo's spent any of this extra free time working on his free throw shooting at all. Probably not.

GodsSon
11-27-2011, 10:47 PM
I've always thought Derozan had MVP potential. Whats the situation with Jonas? Is he definitely not coming this year? Thatd be great for them if he does.

He's staying in Europe this year but will be joining us next year, which is a good thing because it allows us to add another high pick (probably top 5 once again) in the 2012 draft.

DeMar being an MVP candidate?? Wow, that's some high praise. Personally, I don't see it, but only time will tell; he'll definitely be an elite scoring wing though.

Buckwheat
11-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Paul George

meloman1592
11-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Melooooooooooooo

twin4life
11-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Starting at a Gurad wear number 9... RICKKKYYYY RUBIOOOOOOOOOOO

CousinsEvansDUO
11-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Well as a kings fan what is there not to be excited about?
jimmer making his debut.
tyreke finally 100% healthy.
a much improved d cousins.
seeing if thornton continues his rebound to scoring greatness.
honeycutt showing everyone why he deserved to be at least a top 15 pick.
isiah thomas taking a poop on the other teams that did not draft him.

NYGFAN
11-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Wanna see how Tyreke comes back after his disappointing sophomore season.

CousinsEvansDUO
11-27-2011, 11:23 PM
Wanna see how Tyreke comes back after his disappointing sophomore season.

disappointing sohpmore year? im sorry is that a joke? putting up 17 ppg with a broken foot isnt disappointment. its HEART, SOUL, PASSION, AND INCREDIBILITY. kobe would pusc out and not even play. that foot injury was devastating and for tyreke to play as hard as he did speaks volumes about his determination and skill.

chicago lulz
11-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Entertainment 720.

I'm excited to see if Tmac is finally healthy.
Season four needs more John Ralphio/Tom duo.

Are you saying he gets love from you because of it?

Yup

KnicksR4Real
11-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Iman Shumpert

joeybatts
11-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Blake griffin

AI4MVP
11-27-2011, 11:39 PM
disappointing sohpmore year? im sorry is that a joke? putting up 17 ppg with a broken foot isnt disappointment. its HEART, SOUL, PASSION, AND INCREDIBILITY. kobe would pusc out and not even play. that foot injury was devastating and for tyreke to play as hard as he did speaks volumes about his determination and skill.

yeah because Kobe has never played injured right? GTFO of here. I'm not even a Lakers fan and I think your a joke.

Everything else you said is correct. Tyreke is a great player. But the Kobe thing killed it

ChiSoxJuan
11-27-2011, 11:57 PM
D Rose. Everyone expects the Bulls to make the moves to sign a RELIABLE SG. That alone makes D Rose more exciting this year.

Phenomenonsense
11-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Monroe, Jerebko, and Singler. I'm unimpressed with Knight's game, though I hope he uses some of that immense intelligence to learn something about being a point guard.

ALDAVIS>NFL
11-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Kobe!
I see him having a big bounce back year
Something like 28-6-6 would be great an if the lakers win 50-57 of their 66 games you can lock Kobe In as the MVP!

lavell12
11-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Gerald Henderson, dude has superstar potential. I think it will be his big break out year.

raidersrock99
11-28-2011, 12:13 AM
two words jimmer time

LayZbone
11-28-2011, 12:16 AM
From my team, I'm looking forward to:

1. How Lebron responds to all of last season's shenanigans. I really hope he takes a vow of silence, doesn't respond to a single critic and just destroys everything in his path.

2. I wanna see if Bosh can find his groove after a whole season under his belt....and if his game is any different after bulking up this off-season.

3. Wade going HAM like always.

4. Rookie Norris Cole.

5. A healthy Udonis Haslem for 66 games (or however long the season is).

Elsewhere in the NBA:

1. How the MVP race shakes up- Rose, Durant, Dirk, Kobe, Dwight, LeWade

2. Blake Griffin and John Wall's sophomore campaigns.

3. Ricky Rubio finally in the NBA.

4. Where CP3 ends up, and how well he plays while the rumors run rampant.

5. Where Dwight ends up, and if he'll 4-peat as the DPOY.

Tony_Starks
11-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Kobe!
I see him having a big bounce back year
Something like 28-6-6 would be great an if the lakers win 50-57 of their 66 games you can lock Kobe In as the MVP!

Yessir! I heard after that surgery that Kobe has been jumping out the gym this summer and looking like his old self. You know he's going to have a chip on his shoulder since people are saying he's washed up. I can't wait!

llemon
11-28-2011, 02:06 AM
Humph.

Want to see if he's for real.

Korman12
11-28-2011, 02:26 AM
For the Sixers, Jrue and Evan Turner.

Outside of them: Rubio, Kanter, Griffin

SeoulBeatz
11-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Evan Turner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GIYjsP5Fyw

I know that highlights aren't everything, but the kid is a PLAYER. He had a very up and down season but he showed up when it mattered the most, the playoffs!

He was our leading scorer in 2 of the 5 games in our playoff series with the Heat last year (he even shot 80% 3PT), when he had only done so 4 times in the regular season.

He's just too skilled not to improve and I feel like people just buried him because it was the popular thing to do.

When Evan and Jrue finally come around, I think this will be a pretty formidable backcourt.

LTBaByyy
11-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Surprising its not a Mav

Zach Randolph. Want to see if he continues the All Star play and playing shape

samus
11-28-2011, 03:14 AM
I've been waiting for Jimmer Fredette, can't wait to see how he does in the NBA. (and for 2k12; launching 'Jimmer' threes!)

lilojmayo
11-28-2011, 05:16 AM
10 years ago my favorite basketball player was a 14 year old named OJ Mayo

10 years later its a 24 year old OJ Mayo.

It is time for him to play to his potential and name. This is going to be the year he shows out, and lives to hype.

Its about ******* time. :clap:

mttwlsn16
11-28-2011, 11:28 AM
ryan gomes

pacersfan1967
11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I want to see our rookie Kawhi Leonard and if he was worth George Hill I'm looking forward to seeing george Hill...

pacersfan1967
11-28-2011, 02:37 PM
I think I speak for every Pacers' fan when I say Paul George and Roy Hibbert. Paul George will be able to show if he will become an all-star type player or just be a great defender who can score 10 points a night. I'm excited to see what Roy Hibbert can do, he has been working hard during the lockout... he has also been working with Tim Duncan and taking a few of his moves. Should be an exciting year for the team. You just read my mind.....Paul George...Hopefully get us in the second round...

AI4MVP
11-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Am I the only one who is pumped to see Derrick Williams go up against LeBron James?

dodie53
11-29-2011, 03:45 AM
i'm excited for nash getting traded to a contender,
hehe