PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent Signings

assisi805
11-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Alright now that we got ourselves a season I guess it's about that time for some free agents to be signed, Where do you guys see some of these guys going or where do you want them to go. I'm enclosing a list of all of the free agents this year restricted and unrestricted.

Me personally I want to see Guys like T-mac or Crawford get on with a contender and get a shot, Bulls needing a SG seems like a good fit for either of them. More likely Crawford since he is instant offence to save Rose some trouble.

What do you guys want?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/basketball/nba/06/27/nba.free.agents/index.html?eref=twitter_feed

DR_1
11-26-2011, 11:37 AM
I don't want Crawford back on the Bulls

IndyRealist
11-26-2011, 11:37 AM
The Pacers shouldn't go after David West, but they will. I just hope they don't whiff on him, panic, and sign some waste of space like Glen Davis.

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Dwight Howard much?

spreadeagle
11-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Raptors-Marc Gasol or Dalembert plz...if not TANK NATION for Mr Barnes or Drummond :D

GrkGawdofWalkz
11-26-2011, 11:49 AM
I want someone to take Richard Jefferson. Pretty please!

mttwlsn16
11-26-2011, 11:50 AM
wouldnt mind seeing shane battier w the clipps

Wade>You
11-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Dwight Howard much?Hmm you're thinking of next season.

GrkGawdofWalkz
11-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Realistically, as a Spurs fan adding a mix forward like Kris Humphries to the four or some toughness inside is key.

PhillyFaninLA
11-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Trade Iggy to Golden State for Monta Ellis, resign Thaddeus Young unless someone gets ridiculous and sign for the MLE Grant Hill and failing that sign Yi Jianlian for much less then the MLE and get Doug Collins turning him into what he can be a replacement for Elton Brand in 2 seasons.

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Hmm you're thinking of next season.

Sorry bout that I was thinking trade

Wade>You
11-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Sorry bout that I was thinking tradeahh ok ;)

Dade County
11-26-2011, 11:59 AM
HEAT, get key free agents Discounted :).......

And Pat might try to pull off a trade for Howard!

cutiepie80
11-26-2011, 12:02 PM
I think the bulls need to find their player in a trade. Whether its Howard, Ellis, or Richardson. Most likely it will be T-Mac, most bulls fans don't like it but I don't mind it. He'll be cheap and then they can save their players and possibly just sign Howard next season.

No on Crawford, he stinks.

Dade County
11-26-2011, 12:09 PM
I think the bulls need to find their player in a trade. Whether its Howard, Ellis, or Richardson. Most likely it will be T-Mac, most bulls fans don't like it but I don't mind it. He'll be cheap and then they can save their players and possibly just sign Howard next season.

:confused: You have some insider info, on why Howard wouldn't sign for the Max?

Or are you trying to say, that he will take a lot less to sign with the baby bulls?

macc
11-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Well they say T Mac is supposed to be good again. We'll see about that, though I'm curious which team he goes to.

sep11ie
11-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Trade Iggy to Golden State for Monta Ellis, resign Thaddeus Young unless someone gets ridiculous and sign for the MLE Grant Hill and failing that sign Yi Jianlian for much less then the MLE and get Doug Collins turning him into what he can be a replacement for Elton Brand in 2 seasons.

Reading this made me go cross eyed.

cutiepie80
11-26-2011, 12:17 PM

Or are you trying to say, that he will take a lot less to sign with the baby bulls?

Noah and Boozer could be traded for cheaper smaller pieces next season to free up a lot of money.

It's a longshot, but it's still possible. Only thing that seems almost certain unless the Magic can try and attain Paul is that Howard will be leaving.

PhillyFaninLA
11-26-2011, 12:30 PM

I'm pretty sure he ends up on one of the LA teams. He has made it clear he wants to be part of Hollywood so I think the Clippers or Lakers are his next team.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Bucks probably sign Hobson and Przybilla. *yawn*

fishfan79
11-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Noah and Boozer could be traded for cheaper smaller pieces next season to free up a lot of money.

It's a longshot, but it's still possible. Only thing that seems almost certain unless the Magic can try and attain Paul is that Howard will be leaving.

I dont see anyone wanting that boozer contract

Dade County
11-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Noah and Boozer could be traded for cheaper smaller pieces next season to free up a lot of money. It's a longshot, but it's still possible.

Just face it... it's not going to happen.

Only thing that seems almost certain unless the Magic can try and attain Paul is that Howard will be leaving.

Howard might not leave the state of FL:D

GrkGawdofWalkz
11-26-2011, 12:46 PM

Keep dreaming! :laugh:

Briggurlacher
11-26-2011, 12:51 PM

Yeah, Im sure Orlando is drooling over the possibility of Christina Bosh running around their locker room crying every game.

GTFO.

Matrix3132
11-26-2011, 12:52 PM
Well they say T Mac is supposed to be good again. We'll see about that, though I'm curious which team he goes to.

....T-mac said he's good again....again....

justinnum1
11-26-2011, 12:56 PM
I want someone to take Richard Jefferson. Pretty please!

Sure, just amnesty him and the heat would happily take him for the vet min.:)

CrasH-X
11-26-2011, 12:56 PM
I never realized how much the Hornets are going to lose .. No wonder CP will be leaving next year .

And still hurts to see that the Suns will be no better off than last year, if anything worse .

jrm2054
11-26-2011, 01:05 PM
CP3 needout of NO sooner rather then later

theducksmuggler
11-26-2011, 01:11 PM
*Signed a deal overseas during the lockout that does not have an opt-out clause. The player cannot return to the NBA before the expiration of his contract abroad.*

Josh Powell*
Von Wafer*
Garrett Temple*
Brian Scalabrine*
Kenyon Martin*
J.R. Smith*
Wilson Chandler*
Acie Law*
Chris Douglas-Roberts*
Dan Gadzuric*
Sasha Vujacic*
Mario West*
Darius Songaila*
Aaron Brooks*
Pooh Jeter*
Chris Quinn*
Joey Dorsey*
Sonny Weems*
Mustafa Shakur*

the players i bolded are ones i feel could make an impact on a team given their situation but will now have to wait until their contracts are up...but im not sure when each individual contract is up so maybe some will be able to play this year still

CousinsEvansDUO
11-26-2011, 01:12 PM
salmons and garcia to bulls for luol deng. they get a starting SG and starting SF, we get a SF.

Shkelqim
11-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Raptors-Marc Gasol or Dalembert plz...if not TANK NATION for Mr Barnes or Drummond :D

He is cancer to a team. I saw him a couple times, never met such a selfish player without having the actual tools to be a decent center...

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 01:20 PM

You are out of you mind bro no one wants Chris bosh the bulls have more to offer than that Noah is a better trade chip anyway

YoungOne
11-26-2011, 01:22 PM
hmm.. resign west and green, sign stevenson and redd or someone similar and then try to get some bigmen^^ Deandre Jordan would be great but thats a longshot I guess..

Captain Moroni
11-26-2011, 01:23 PM

Problem with most Bulls fans is that you dont want to trade what it will take to get him. The trade would START with Noah, start with him. and Deng would be next. Still would not be enough for Dwight Howard.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-26-2011, 01:23 PM
salmons and garcia to bulls for luol deng. they get a starting SG and starting SF, we get a SF.

why would the bulls want salmons back, he's terrible:puke:

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Ill pass on John Salmons

Kashmir13579
11-26-2011, 01:27 PM
I want to see Crawford and Nash team up on a contender. Pipe dreams...

Dade County
11-26-2011, 01:36 PM
You are out of you mind bro no one wants Chris bosh the bulls have more to offer than that Noah is a better trade chip anyway

The smiley face means ... I was joking... smh

And Bosh is a better trade peace then Noah.

Example... If Bosh & Noah were free agents right NOW (and try to remember how much teams wanted Bosh in that crazy free agency period)

Who would command more Money & Interest? (This should be it's on thread .. a lot of HEAT & bulls hate)

theheatles
11-26-2011, 01:39 PM
i think battier is coming to miami

Dade County
11-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Keep dreaming! :laugh:

I will :dance:

Yeah, Im sure Orlando is drooling over the possibility of Christina Bosh running around their locker room crying every game.

GTFO.

More so then Boozer or Noah.

But the smiley face means (joking people) I guess it's because I'm a HEAT fan.

rwynyc
11-26-2011, 01:42 PM
I would take noah 10/10 over bosh

rwynyc
11-26-2011, 01:43 PM
I have a feeling things are going to be pretty quiet.

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 01:46 PM
lol Noah is a better trade chip than Bosh (srry bout that smiley face lol)

PhillyFaninLA
11-26-2011, 01:47 PM
lol Noah is a better trade chip better than Bosh (srry bout that smiley face lol)

If you are a Bulls fan you think that.

If you don't understand basketball you think that.

If you know basketball then you know its not close to true.

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Explain your reason

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 01:50 PM
a PF is easier to find than a center

mgsports
11-26-2011, 01:53 PM
David West or another Starting PF and a SG/SF Magic.

UPRock
11-26-2011, 02:18 PM
The Magics should trade for Bargnani, he's a good scorer, and the Raptors are willing to trade him.

YoungOne
11-26-2011, 02:33 PM
The Magics should trade for Bargnani, he's a good scorer, and the Raptors are willing to trade him.

would be a good fit next to howard

da1nonlydre16
11-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Noah is no where close to the player Bosh is, you all can say what you want about Bosh but Noah will be stuck at his center position giving you 8-10 points a night with 10 rebounds and 2 blocks. Cant score outside of the paint. Bosh can slide into the center position on ANY team in the NBA and do better than that minus the 2 blocks or play his natural position as a power forward and give you 20+ pts and 10 rebounds as the go to guy. Noah is a beast defensively but Chris Bosh is by far the better overall player.

PacersForLife
11-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I think Larry Bird will make some smart moves to continue to push the team in the right track. Whether it be through free agency or trade. I think we make a strong push for both Nene and David West and will come out of free agency with one of them.

KnicksorBust
11-26-2011, 04:05 PM
wouldnt mind seeing shane battier w the clipps

That'd be a good fit. He brings leadership, defense, and slides right into that lineup. I don't see them as a contender though.

This is a low key FA year. The only player I really want to see move is Nash to a contender but he just re-signed and is stuck in his twilight years with Jared Dudley and Channing Frye.

rapjuicer06
11-26-2011, 04:17 PM
I'd take Bosh over Noah anyday. But Bosh wouldnt be enough to get Howard either

pacersfan1967
11-26-2011, 04:21 PM
I think Larry Bird will make some smart moves to continue to push the team in the right track. Whether it be through free agency or trade. I think we make a strong push for both Nene and David West and will come out of free agency with one of them.I agrea with 100%..Pacers well make a strong push for nene or david west...Can I add carl landry to that.I'm soo glad the lock out over with..

KmB728
11-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Bring back Jeff Green or else ill be even more mad we let go of Perk!

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-26-2011, 04:32 PM
J Cross coming to the MIA. Book it

Chacarron
11-26-2011, 04:34 PM

That is a good idea. Bargnani can be effective while he has a defensive monster next to him, and there is no one better than Dwight.

Muttman73
11-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Really Bosh over Noah??

Why exactly...I'm curious.

smith&wesson
11-26-2011, 05:03 PM
wilson and tyson chandler to the raps.

Bravo95
11-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Hawks need to let Crawford walk and get a veteran SF like Hill or Battier.

meloman1592
11-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Really Bosh over Noah??

he's better...and it isn't close...and i hate the heat

xILLN355
11-26-2011, 05:33 PM
looking from the heats roster stand-point i'd take noah over bosh, but if i was any other team i'd definitely go for bosh

Lake_Show2416
11-26-2011, 05:47 PM
he's better...and it isn't close...and i hate the heat

yea i agree Bosh has more value but the Bulls actually have trade pieces that they can package up if need be cuz it's going to take a lot to get Howard

n centers r a bit harder to find too so that works in their favor

Cubby
11-26-2011, 05:50 PM
We have the Charlotte pick to throw in as well, which is VERY nice to have in a few years. The Bosh>Noah arguments are stupid because though Bosh is the better offensive player, Noah is more valuable. Plus Noah is younger.

C_Mund
11-26-2011, 06:17 PM
That is a good idea. Bargnani can be effective while he has a defensive monster next to him, and there is no one better than Dwight.

I think this is a distinct possibility, depending on the terms of the new amnesty clause. We could trade for Arenas' corpse and cut him, but then again the Magic might just drop him without taking anything on.
I do think it could be a win-win, and Bargs/Howard could be one of the best frontlines we've seen in a while. Raps could get some cap-space to overpay a centre.

BranWingss
11-26-2011, 06:44 PM
When does free agency start?

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 06:46 PM
I think next week?

BranWingss
11-26-2011, 06:51 PM
I think next week?

So a week of re-signings, then free agency? Will there be a pre-season game or two before the 25th?

theheatles
11-26-2011, 06:52 PM
heat need to dump mike miller and then get nene

PacersForLife
11-26-2011, 06:52 PM
I agrea with 100%..Pacers well make a strong push for nene or david west...Can I add carl landry to that.I'm soo glad the lock out over with..

Yeah, it would be nice if we signed Carl Landry along with either Nene or David West. If we sign Nene and Carl Landry we could move Nene to center when Roy goes to the bench and have Landry as PF. The only way I see this happening though, is if we don't resign McRoberts and Foster.

PacersForLife
11-26-2011, 06:55 PM
So a week of re-signings, then free agency? Will there be a pre-season game or two before the 25th?

I believe free agency starts on Dec. 9 along with training camps, this will make it hard for teams to get used to each other in my opinion. You are bringing in new guys mid-training camp, but I'm just glad the NBA is back. I also read that there could be a few pre-season games, but not exactly sure.

spurs4#5
11-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Sure, just amnesty him and the heat would happily take him for the vet min.:)

bro i dont route for any other team but the spurs but i wouldnt wish richard jefferson on our most hated rivals...dude is horrible...would mess up i nice thing yall have going down there

kntresistheheat
11-26-2011, 07:13 PM
The heat will get them all discounted!!

ichitownclowni
11-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Keep living your dream

JLynn943
11-26-2011, 08:56 PM
He is cancer to a team. I saw him a couple times, never met such a selfish player without having the actual tools to be a decent center...

:laugh2: I hope everybody thinks this and the Kings sign him again. Realistically though, a contender will probably sign him.

justinnum1
11-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Really Bosh over Noah??

bosh>>>noah

Its not even fair...one guy is a legit #2 option, the other guy is just a role player

justinnum1
11-26-2011, 08:59 PM
We have the Charlotte pick to throw in as well, which is VERY nice to have in a few years. The Bosh>Noah arguments are stupid because though Bosh is the better offensive player, Noah is more valuable. Plus Noah is younger.

BS. What was the bulls record without noah when he was injured?.... exactly. Noah is just another role player who is horrible on offense.

BronxBomber300
11-26-2011, 09:08 PM
a PF is easier to find than a center
I agree and also Joakim is a much better defender and rebounder. Tyson Chandler is a prime example of what a defensive minded player in the middle can do for a team.

The Magics should trade for Howard, he's a good scorer, and the Raptors are willing to trade him.

I agree that Bargnani would be an ideal fit next to Howard, but the Raptors have not in any capacity expressed that they want to trade him. The magic also don't have anything that a rebuilding team like Toronto would want.

PS the post above mine is spam.

pacersfan1967
11-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah, it would be nice if we signed Carl Landry along with either Nene or David West. If we sign Nene and Carl Landry we could move Nene to center when Roy goes to the bench and have Landry as PF. The only way I see this happening though, is if we don't resign McRoberts and Foster. I wouldn't re sign Mcroberts foster as a third string center ...

YungDaSensai
11-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Noah's not a center. He's out of position, Noah's a PF just like Bosh IMO. Howard, Bogut and Hibbert, go to work on Noah every time they play. He couldn't handle Bosh when they went up against each other. I think more teams would take Bosh over Noah. But at the same time Noah's more valuable in sense because you could give up more to go along with'em. With that being said obviously the HEAT need a center, I'd take Dalembert over Nene. Hope we go after Battier or Udoka

YungDaSensai
11-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Whats up with Vince Carter? Is he a free agent? I like him in Miami too.

beasted86
11-26-2011, 09:44 PM
lol Noah is a better trade chip than Bosh (srry bout that smiley face lol)

:eyebrow: Sell yourself on that.

raidersrock99
11-26-2011, 09:46 PM
kings have to spend 15 million to get to the salary floor, but they only need to sign thorton to maybe 6-8 million who else? hopefully dalembert back or something

beasted86
11-26-2011, 09:48 PM
bosh>>>noah

Its not even fair...one guy is a legit #2 option, the other guy is just a role player

I'm sure Bulls fans think we are just some dumb homer Heat fans, but it's the truth.

I'd like someone to take a look at Noah's playoff stats, and tell me honestly he's better than Bosh.

beasted86
11-26-2011, 09:51 PM
kings have to spend 15 million to get to the salary floor, but they only need to sign thorton to maybe 6-8 million who else? hopefully dalembert back or something
Kings shouldn't overpay Thornton off a half season's work, or just to hit the salary floor. Nobody is thinking of signing him for $8M, and if anyone is, Kings should let him walk.

Carl Landry posted the same type of inflated stats to finish out 2010, and you guys saw his real capability the following season before you traded him.

superwill
11-26-2011, 09:53 PM
This is for the people on dope on here.............there is no way in hell the magic are going to let Howard go for nothing and they're are not going to trade him in the damn division that crazy

Bramaca
11-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm sure Bulls fans think we are just some dumb homer Heat fans, but it's the truth.

I'd like someone to take a look at Noah's playoff stats, and tell me honestly he's better than Bosh.

It depends what a team is interested in, defense and rebounding or offense. And I don't think the guy you responded to actually said that Noah was a better player but rather that he was a better trade chip which would take into account a more friendly contract compared to Bosh which can count for a lot especially in a more restrictive system.

oak2455
11-26-2011, 10:04 PM
It's funny this is a FA thread and all I see is 4 pages of Heat and Bulls fans in a pissing match...who the fcuk cares:facepalm:

beasted86
11-26-2011, 10:05 PM
It depends what a team is interested in, defense and rebounding or offense. And I don't think the guy you responded to actually said that Noah was a better player but rather that he was a better trade chip which would take into account a more friendly contract compared to Bosh which can count for a lot especially in a more restrictive system.

Bosh makes $16M, and Noah makes $12M.
I'd say Bosh is easily worth the $4M more per season.

Also take into consideration Noah missed 52 games over the past 2 seasons with injuries. At the end of the day like the other poster mentioned, one guy is a franchise building block and can be a legit #2 option on 3/4 of the teams in the league... and the other is an above average role player.

AndyfromNeptune
11-26-2011, 10:06 PM
im curious.. whats going to happen to guys like Jr Smith, Wilson Chandler, and Kenyon Martin ?

Does anyone know ??

lavilevi23
11-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Nuggets are ****ed!
btw
Bosh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Noah
all day

Bramaca
11-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Bosh makes $16M, and Noah makes $12M.
I'd say Bosh is easily worth the $4M more per season.

Also take into consideration Noah missed 52 games over the past 2 seasons with injuries. At the end of the day like the other poster mentioned, one guy is a franchise building block and can be a legit #2 option on 3/4 of the teams in the league... and the other is an above average role player.

4 million difference this year, 36 million difference over the 5 years of their contracts. Bosh's keeps going up to 22+ million in the last year and Noah's stays pretty much the same all 5 years. Once again, not saying that Noah is better but his contract is significantly more friendly then Bosh's.

beasted86
11-26-2011, 10:18 PM
4 million difference this year, 36 million difference over the 5 years of their contracts. Bosh's keeps going up to 22+ million in the last year and Noah's stays pretty much the same all 5 years. Once again, not saying that Noah is better but his contract is significantly more friendly then Bosh's.

If there is a .... $4M now or $10M much later... free agent available that can make up the talent differential between Bosh & Noah, then sure, you might be going somewhere with this.

mzgrizz
11-26-2011, 10:24 PM
Got to say you know the NBA is back when the Heat and Bulls fans jump all over each other again,,,,,,,,,now we're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!

Bramaca
11-26-2011, 10:28 PM
If there is a .... $4M now or $10M much later... free agent available that can make up the talent differential between Bosh & Noah, then sure, you might be going somewhere with this.

It rises to 6.4 million next year and 8 million difference the year after, so there are a lot of possiblities.

Ty Fast
11-26-2011, 10:35 PM

what aobut brandon roy???

barreleffact
11-26-2011, 10:35 PM
bro i dont route for any other team but the spurs but i wouldnt wish richard jefferson on our most hated rivals...dude is horrible...would mess up i nice thing yall have going down there

Why do spurs fans hate RJ? He shot 47% and 44% from 3, and Pop worked with him all summer before he resigned with the Spurs. What is so wrong with him?

PrettyBoyJ
11-27-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm curious to see where Tayshaun Prince lands, as well as Jason Richardson

championships
11-27-2011, 02:04 AM
Yay to basketball being back..

.. Boo to having to hear delusional Heat fans...... Again

DoMeFavors
11-27-2011, 02:13 AM
I'm curious to see where Tayshaun Prince lands, as well as Jason Richardson

Richardson- Magic or Bulls
Prince- hmmm dont really know maybe Mavs if Caron leaves..

rapjuicer06
11-27-2011, 02:24 AM
Richardson- Magic or Bulls
Prince- hmmm dont really know maybe Mavs if Caron leaves..

I'd love for Prince to go to Orlando instead of having Richardson back. I'd assume Prince will be a highly sought after guy though. I just don't care for Richardson I guess

Lakerfrk
11-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Jason Richardson in Chicago means UH OH for the rest of the league.. that would be an absolutely perfect fit...

gotoHcarolina52
11-27-2011, 02:53 AM
It's funny this is a FA thread and all I see is 4 pages of Heat and Bulls fans in a pissing match...who the fcuk cares:facepalm:

:clap:

Some things never change. But I'd rather it be a senseless Bulls-HEAT pissing contest than a thread discussing whether the owners or the players are more to blame for putting the NBA season on the brink of cancellation.

Baller1
11-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Battier or Prince to OKC and the roster is just about flawless.

Mudvayne91
11-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Nuggets are ****ed!
btw
Bosh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Noah
all day

Smith UFA and wasn't coming back, Kmart was UFA and wasn't coming back and Chandler is a RFA and the Nuggets have the rights to him when he comes back. Not to mention they have a lot of cap room. I think we'll be just fine.

PacersForLife
11-27-2011, 04:13 AM
I'm making a prediction... If my Pacers get the PF they are looking for and maybe one or two more pieces we will be a 5 seed in the east.

gotoHcarolina52
11-27-2011, 04:30 AM
I'm making a prediction... If my Pacers get the PF they are looking for and maybe one or two more pieces we will be a 5 seed in the east.

I can see it. Should be a fun season for Pacers fans. Hope they meet the Bulls again in the playoffs. That was one heck of a series.

Knicks21
11-27-2011, 04:45 AM
Knicks Matt Barnes, Carlos Aroyo or Jeff Foster. Two of the three.

GrkGawdofWalkz
11-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Spurs: Tyson Chandler! That's who I want as to the restricted FA like Gasol, Jordan and a few other bigs likely not going anywhere. I like the formerly Mr. Kardashian a bit too.

todu82
11-27-2011, 10:01 AM
As a Pistons fan I hope we don't resign Mcgrady and keep Prince, the rest of the guys are largely meh players who could be re-signed for depth.

xxplayerxx23
11-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Knicks dalembert, and someone that could bring some decent scoring off the bench to go along with TD.

MiamiLoyal926
11-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Got to say you know the NBA is back when the Heat and Bulls fans jump all over each other again,,,,,,,,,now we're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!

:clap: love it!!!

Can't believe I missed such senseless arguments!!!

MiamiLoyal926
11-27-2011, 01:01 PM
I also can't wait to see what RUBIO finally has to offer on an NBA roster!!!Other than my Heat, I am curious to see what the wolves and griz do this free agency. They are both young and have potential.

Tom Stone
11-27-2011, 01:42 PM
I also can't wait to see what RUBIO finally has to offer on an NBA roster!!!Other than my Heat, I am curious to see what the wolves and griz do this free agency. They are both young and have potential.

If I was a T wolves fan I would be pumped.....I'm interested in what Rubio can bring, and derrick Williams

I want Marc Gasol to land with the Raptors, there is a few others I wouldn't mind getting, but I always weigh in... will that guy want to stay with my team, and euro players usually don't mind playing for Canada's Team......He's a tough euro and so is Jonas, Our center spot would be solid in the coming years.

ichitownclowni
11-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Rubio is a boss

Punk
11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Knicks: Dalembert, Kurt Thomas, Anthony Parker
Bulls: JR Smith
Warriors: Jason Richardson
Pacers: David West
Celtics: Jeff Foster
Nets: Jamal Crawford
Clippers: TeyShawn Prince
Nuggets: Aaron Affalo

PhillyFaninLA
11-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Spurs: Tyson Chandler! That's who I want as to the restricted FA like Gasol, Jordan and a few other bigs likely not going anywhere. I like the formerly Mr. Kardashian a bit too.

I always suspected Kim was born male.

NYYCowboys
11-27-2011, 04:53 PM
When does free agency officially begin? Have they announced that yet?

heatforlife
11-27-2011, 05:14 PM

u actually want carlos arroyo lol bumer he sucks

KnickaBocka.44
11-27-2011, 05:44 PM
I saw Richard Jefferson at a bar this weekend in Phoenix. He looks out of shape. Pass.

KnickaBocka.44
11-27-2011, 05:53 PM
im curious.. whats going to happen to guys like Jr Smith, Wilson Chandler, and Kenyon Martin ?

Does anyone know ??

JR Smith is going to miss the season because he injured his knee in the first game of the Chinese season. I am not aware of the details of Kenyon Martin's contract, however, if it is the same type of contract that Wilson Chandler signed then he will not be allowed to return to the NBA until the end of the Chinese season.

KnickaBocka.44
11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
When does free agency officially begin? Have they announced that yet?

December 9th

DitchDat
11-27-2011, 06:46 PM
The Celtics will take any big man that can rebound + a wing defender

I believe guys like Kwame Brown, Joel Pryzbilla, Samuel Dalembert, Tayshaun Prince and guys like that would be good signings. Boston needs bodies.

mzgrizz
11-27-2011, 06:50 PM

Game plan here is to keep most everyone; Gasol being priority #1.
Heisley wants to keep as much of last year's team as possible AND we have a healthy Rudy Gay back.
Ok, I'm starting to feel a little encouraged here !!!!!!!!!

mgsports
11-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Nash or Paul to Orlando if it means not having to give up Nelson.

Knicks21
11-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Bring back Sergio Rodriguez!

Chacarron
11-27-2011, 10:09 PM

So Arroyo and Foster, because Matt Barnes is under contract for the Lakers for this season.

JJ_JKidd
11-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Mavs:

J.J. Barea
Caron Butler
Brian Cardinal
Tyson Chandler
DeShawn Stevenson
Peja Stojakovic

:facepalm:

Tony_Starks
11-28-2011, 01:29 AM
With the new rules I honestly won't be looking forward to free agency any more. They've made it too restrictive.....

PacersForLife
11-28-2011, 03:50 AM
With the new rules I honestly won't be looking forward to free agency any more. They've made it too restrictive.....

Its a good thing for us small markets. I definitely don't ever wanna see a Miami situation happen again. Whats the point of watching if you know who will win every year...?

Wade>You
11-28-2011, 03:57 AM
Dalembert: Joining Heat "would be fantastic"

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/11/27/11/Dalembert-Joining-Heat-would-be-fantasti/landing_heat.html?blockID=613744&feedID=3720
Joining the Heat "would be fantastic," Dalembert said Sunday night from Haiti in an interview with FOX Sports Florida. Miami is where more than 50 of his relatives live and is about one hour south of his home in Boca Raton.

Dalembert, who made $13.43 million last season for Sacramento, might have to sign for the $5 million mid-level exception.

Dalembert wouldn't say he would agree to that. But he did say "what is best for you might not be for the most money." And he definitely likes the Heat.

"I'm keeping all my options open, but Miami could be a good fit for me," Dalembert said.

Why is that?

"If you look at the playoffs with Dallas, you saw what Tyson Chandler did," Dalembert said, referring to the 7-foot-1 center who helped the Mavs beat the Heat in six games for the title last June. "He was basically a key ingredient for them to win a championship. And Miami didn't have somebody like that. Somebody able to stop (foes from) getting second shots and somebody able to rebound and finish. I could fill that role and be an asset for that team."

Wade>You
11-28-2011, 05:13 AM
This guy is a credible poster on "another forum" and he cracked the Shaq trade and Bosh trade (link (http://forums.******.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1025244) if you can guess the website) before deals were ever announced.

Dalembert is a done deal