PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Lamar Odom, Besiktas agree

lakers4sho
11-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom has reached an agreement in principle to sign with Besiktas of Turkey and team up overseas with Nets star Deron Williams, according to sources close to Odom.

Final details will not be sorted out before Friday, sources said, but Odom has indicated that he plans to join the Istanbul-based team as early as next week if the NBA lockout continues.

Sources told ESPN.com that the deal would pay Odom in excess of $2 million if he spends the rest of the season with Besiktas. The deal -- first reported in Turkey by NTV Spor and local journalist Mete Aktas -- will include an opt-out clause to return to the NBA as soon as the lockout ends, same as in Williams' contract.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7277119/los-angeles-lakers-lamar-odom-besiktas-reach-agreement-sources-say

Tmath
11-24-2011, 11:13 PM
:yawn:

kingsdelez24
11-24-2011, 11:17 PM
You'll see "Khloe and Kim do Istanbul" next :facepalm:

Corey
11-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Looks like Lopez declined his offer.

They preferred Lopez, and had an offer to Odom lined up if Lopez declined his offer. Interesting.

stawka
11-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Inb4the "Lakers are gonna trade towel boy for D-Will" lol

Chacarron
11-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Since I haven't seen it posted, the Lakers are gonna trade towel boy for D-Will.

smith&wesson
11-25-2011, 12:30 AM
nice i wonder whos next

Hellcrooner
11-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Inb4the "Lakers are gonna trade towel boy for D-Will" lol

wtf, that would be overpaying.

I say towell boys shoes and waterboys cap for deron and a pick:D

jiggin
11-25-2011, 12:55 AM
who cares. All the players prove by doing this is that they want to get paid.

If it was about playing, they could do that here and not go overseas, risk injury ect...but they do it for the cash.

:(

greed, both are dealing with it in their own ways...yet the fans and the people that work the arenas are the only ones hurting...

Corey
11-25-2011, 01:16 AM

If it was about playing, they could do that here and not go overseas, risk injury ect...but they do it for the cash.

greed, both are dealing with it in their own ways...yet the fans and the people that work the arenas are the only ones hurting...
Uh...Duh? Of course they want to get paid, it's sort of their job.

LA_Raiders
11-25-2011, 01:18 AM
He needs money to support the ugly kardashian.

Hellcrooner
11-25-2011, 01:58 AM
aint kardashian armenian?

Im not sure i would like my husband to sign for the country that massacred my people?

LA_Raiders
11-25-2011, 02:06 AM

Im not sure i would like my husband to sign for the country that massacred my people?

So true, but it was long time ago back in the early 1900. I bet the Kardashians are so ignorant that they dont even know their own history...

lakers4sho
11-25-2011, 02:24 AM
So true, but it was long time ago back in the early 1900. I bet the Kardashians are so ignorant that they dont even know their own history...

(Kim) Kardashian has supported the recognition of the Armenian Genocide on numerous occasions and has encouraged Barack Obama and the United States government to consider its acknowledgement. On April 21, 2011, a few days before the 96th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, she wrote about the issue on her blog in an effort to put it under spotlight and also sent a tweet to her fans urging its recognition.[50]

:eyebrow:

beliges
11-25-2011, 03:56 AM

Lamar is one of the players in favor of accepting the deal the owners were offering and start playing again. I dont blame him if he plays elsewhere. Its his right and right now his hands are tied with the NBA. A lot of veteran stars in this league have voiced favor of the offer but with the players union refusing to concede so much of the revenue, their not gonna accept many reasonable offers.

beliges
11-25-2011, 03:59 AM

The Kardashians stopped "being Armenian" when their father passed away years ago. Because believe me, if the father was still alive, there would never be sex tapes from Kim, especially with the guys she did it with, there would never be an E show and no way does he let his daughters have the kind of image they do now.