PDA

View Full Version : Draft Question

DE9394
11-23-2011, 02:29 PM
This might be in the wrong section, but I had a few questions about the draft if there is no NBA season.

1. How is the order determined?

2. Are the rookies that were drafted this year going to still be rookies? Making the ROY ballet that much more competitive?

3. Who are the projected top 3 picks?

Like I said, this is probably in the wrong section, but I was just curious if there is not a season, what the draft order would be. Would there be one big lottery where everyone has the same chance to get a top pick? Same order as last year?

sep11ie
11-23-2011, 02:48 PM
How would WE know? There are no agreements in sight on a freaking season yet.

spreadeagle
11-23-2011, 02:48 PM
This might be in the wrong section, but I had a few questions about the draft if there is no NBA season.

1. How is the order determined?

2. Are the rookies that were drafted this year going to still be rookies? Making the ROY ballet that much more competitive?

3. Who are the projected top 3 picks?

Like I said, this is probably in the wrong section, but I was just curious if there is not a season, what the draft order would be. Would there be one big lottery where everyone has the same chance to get a top pick? Same order as last year?

1 No one knows...prob a 3 yr average of wins ,losses like NHL did to determine lottery positions.

2 Good question , I would assume yes

3 Anthony Davis clear #1 as of right now, compared to Garnett. Harrison Barnes,Jeremy Lamb and Andre Drumond after him I think

YoungOne
11-23-2011, 02:56 PM
thats about the tenth thread about this question...