PDA

View Full Version : Is Carmelo Anthony the best player in the NBA?

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 11:38 AM
I know it probably sounds crazy, but how can he not be comsidered the best player in the NBA?

hes almost as good a rebounder than Lebron james, lebron's rebound stats are buffed because he only played with a player capable of getting over 8-9 rebounds once, and that was for less than half a season, Antwan Jamison. so lebron is a typical stat whore. excuse my language

lebron has never played with pg that can pass the ball, Eric snow averaged what? 3.9 assists per game, mo williams high with lebron was 5.3

melo has played with miller who averaged 6.9, iverson who averaged 7.2 and billups who averaged 6.4

lebron has never played with another played with a player who averaged over 18 ppg when he was with the cavs, melo has played with 2

lebron's passing skills are a product of the system he is in in that he never played with a pg that could pass the ball, melo has played with passing pgs and averaged 3.1

i say if he played without a passing pg, he could up that stat to about 5 or 6 assists per game

and if he played without a rebounding big man or guard, like lebron did in cleveland, he cld average over 8

and if carmelo played with the trash lebron had in cleveland, he would average over 27 per game for his career

if melo was with the cavs instead of the nuggets, they wld have won atleast 1 or 2 nba finals games against SA

and they would have beaten the mavericks in the finals because melo is one of the top 3 clutch players in the nba(kobe,melo,wade)

he can score from any place, post, 3 pt, lethal mid range shot, gets to the line, you can argue that he is the best player in the NBA

if he had stoudemire and billups, we would have gone to the ECF and might have beaten the heat in 4 games

how can you not argue that he is the best player in the NBA?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCcQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnB5 eC6oFBPY&ei=5sHLTumQEsPr0gHi3Nku&usg=AFQjCNG-HCxXU4cDqskM5qi7Mz3gBtm1xQ&sig2=37JFwslJLt8JqYcD8-1rCw

allSUAVE
11-22-2011, 11:40 AM
jokes

Atownballa5
11-22-2011, 11:44 AM
seriously knick fans can't be this bad... but its guys like you that make me hate knick fans carmelo is arguably not the best player in the league. Theres guys like lebron, d-wade, kobe, and durant who are still ahead of him.

allSUAVE
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
^^ and your a net fan guy, like?...why did u even wake up this morning?

BaustinSali08
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
I know it probably sounds crazy, but how can he not be comsidered the best player in the NBA?

hes almost as good a rebounder than Lebron james, lebron's rebound stats are buffed because he only played with a player capable of getting over 8-9 rebounds once, and that was for less than half a season, Antwan Jamison. so lebron is a typical stat whore. excuse my language

lebron has never played with pg that can pass the ball, Eric snow averaged what? 3.9 assists per game, mo williams high with lebron was 5.3

melo has played with miller who averaged 6.9, iverson who averaged 7.2 and billups who averaged 6.4

lebron has never played with another played with a player who averaged over 18 ppg when he was with the cavs, melo has played with 2

lebron's passing skills are a product of the system he is in in that he never played with a pg that could pass the ball, melo has played with passing pgs and averaged 3.1

i say if he played without a passing pg, he could up that stat to about 5 or 6 assists per game

and if he played without a rebounding big man or guard, like lebron did in cleveland, he cld average over 8

and if carmelo played with the trash lebron had in cleveland, he would average over 27 per game for his career

if melo was with the cavs instead of the nuggets, they wld have won atleast 1 or 2 nba finals games against SA

and they would have beaten the mavericks in the finals because melo is one of the top 3 clutch players in the nba(kobe,melo,wade)

he can score from any place, post, 3 pt, lethal mid range shot, gets to the line, you can argue that he is the best player in the NBA

if he had stoudemire and billups, we would have gone to the ECF and might have beaten the heat in 4 games

how can you not argue that he is the best player in the NBA?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCcQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnB5 eC6oFBPY&ei=5sHLTumQEsPr0gHi3Nku&usg=AFQjCNG-HCxXU4cDqskM5qi7Mz3gBtm1xQ&sig2=37JFwslJLt8JqYcD8-1rCw

It's pretty easy, it's just because he isn't.

NYKnicks4511
11-22-2011, 11:51 AM

The_Jamal
11-22-2011, 11:52 AM
lolz. he be trolling

BranWingss
11-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Amar'e is.

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Amar'e is.

let me know when hes not sitting for his big toe,back,eye, hangnail,etc

melo is the best player in the nba and i just proved it

i dare someone to give me a legitimate argument to say why not

PhillyFaninLA
11-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Ummmm no.

He would be best or second best on his own team.

Guys off the top of my head that are better then Melo.

Kobe, Durant, Dwight, Lebron, Wade, Stat (maybe), Rose, Rando, D-Will, CP3, Dirk

That is about 30 seconds of initial thought I could probably find more if I really wanted to put real thought into it but not necessary I found 11 guys off the top of my head with minimal thought.

mjm07
11-22-2011, 12:02 PM
um...i am serious

Not a serious question. Nobody in the world, besides you, would think this

oak2455
11-22-2011, 12:07 PM
I agree with 100% I'm pretty sure someone made an alt account because they are not man enough to post from there real one so they would rather risk a ban because they are afraid of using there real account.

My attitude if your not man enough to say if for real from your real account do not say it because its a waste and you are not willing to own your own thoughts. Or your a troll. (this was directed at OP not the person I'm quoting, I'm agreeing with the person I'm quoting)

good job Kodjak:clap::clap:

PlezPlayDKnicks
11-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Bait thread by RekeHavok's dupe account!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truther
11-22-2011, 12:08 PM
melo shows flashes where he may look like the best he needs to sustain that for 82 game plus playoffs i think he still has a little potential to be the best somewhere down the stretch who knows i wouldnt bet on it though.

haggis
11-22-2011, 12:09 PM
I agree with this guy.

truther
11-22-2011, 12:11 PM
woah just noticed his name is the date carmelo signed with the knicks not that i thought hes being serious but this guy is on a diff pedestol in terms of trolling.

Super.
11-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Please. Mike James is the best player in the league and you're all foolish for thinking otherwise

Ill21
11-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Ugh so stupid. This is Why the rest of psd hates all Knicks fans.

Chi StateOfMind
11-22-2011, 12:17 PM
When did Carmelo become the best?

truther
11-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Please. Mike James is the best player in the league and you're all foolish for thinking otherwise

mike james isnt in the nba, hes the best player in the world is what you meant.

truther
11-22-2011, 12:18 PM

february 21st 2011

Atownballa5
11-22-2011, 12:19 PM
^^ and your a net fan guy, like?...why did u even wake up this morning?

Of course another typical Knick fan. I'm saying nothing. You guys have had a terrible franchise for what 10 years? And you suddenly have a good season and most of you think your contenders. You got amare and melo who else?

Not even saying nets are good because they aren't but please stop thinking your team is.

PlezPlayDKnicks
11-22-2011, 12:19 PM

This thread is made by a Bulls-Nuggets Fan who lives in NY and is trying to get kicks by bashing the Knicks !!!!

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Of course another typical Knick fan. I'm saying nothing. You guys have had a terrible franchise for what 10 years? And you suddenly have a good season and most of you think your contenders. You got amare and melo who else?

Not even saying nets are good because they aren't but please stop thinking your team is.

phil jackson,chris paul, and dwight howard in 2012, book it!

mkdo
11-22-2011, 12:20 PM
seriously knick fans can't be this bad... but its guys like you that make me hate knick fans carmelo is arguably not the best player in the league. Theres guys like lebron, d-wade, kobe, and durant who are still ahead of him.

i'm okay with people saying that melo is not the best. but please don't put him under durant!!!

northsider
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
This thread is made by a Bulls-Nuggets Fan who lives in NY and is trying to get kicks by bashing the Knicks !!!!

a Bulls Nuggets fan????

sep11ie
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
We see ya troooollllin, ya hatin, and we caught ya postin dirty.

PlezPlayDKnicks
11-22-2011, 12:24 PM
a Bulls Nuggets fan????

Makes sense. He hates the Knicks and hates Melo but hears about them all day bcuz he lives in NyC.. Poor guy needs to move since he hates us so much.

mkdo
11-22-2011, 12:25 PM

at least we got something to be excited about. how about you? damn even deron williams wants to play with amare. :clap:

Super.
11-22-2011, 12:27 PM
mike james isnt in the nba, hes the best player in the world is what you meant.

Mike James is still the best player in the NBA, even if he decides not to play, because it's not fair to the rest of the league

Sadds The Gr8

yup. definitely a troll

csenoner
just to let you guys know, this guy doesnt represent the views of most knick fans.

Melo is great, but hes not the best player in the game specifically due to the fact that he is not a great defender.

He is a very good rebounder for a sf, he might be the best scorer in the nba and possibly the most talented and most difficult to guard in the nba because of his inside out game, but to be te best on the game u need to be a 2 way player.

I hate lebron, but to me hes still the best player in the game and most statistics indicate that. he has choked big time in big games, but in general, hes the best. hes not as good of a pure scorer as melo but hes better defensively and better as a distributor and it makes him a more complete player.

I think the best 3 players in the league are

lebron
dwight
paul

Players like dirk and durant are amazing but not good enough defensively to join this elite top 3.

after that youve got about 10 players that are in the argument for the rest of the top 10 and melo and amare are in that bunch. where u rank em depends on a number of factors. I think after that top 3 you have guys like durant, dirk, melo, amare, rondo, deron williams, kobe, wade.

I know people prolly think its crazy to not have rose in there, but i think u need to do more to prove that you are a top 10 player in the league (plus rondo and deron are 2 way players and bettr distributors than rose and have had more playoff success tha rose). 1 season of high scoring doesnt do it as far as im concerned when you are a high volume shooter who shoots a low percentage. I think he needs to have some playoff success before he can be considered a top 10 player. he blew in the playoffs. i dont rank him any higher than westbrook who had a similar season and is a better defender.

same goes for blake griffin who espn has ranked #10. i mean you cant put this guy above players who have led their teams to conference finals etc just because he put up gawdy stats in the regular season on a bad team. same goes for kevin love. i think they are both amazing but on ****** teams, big stats dont mean much to me.

and by the way i wouldnt say that the op is any crazier than typical fans from any team. i mean, in any nba city you will find fans who overrate their own players. ive known celts fans who think bird was better than MJ.

I live in chicago and hear people say drose is the best player in the league all the time which is just as delusional to me despite the mvp hardware. he is limited in the same way that melo is, hes not a good defender. in fact melo is probably a better defeder than rose (and i think hes a better all around player).

all in all, the next season (if it ever happens) will prove where melo and amare rank on the list. the knicks will be title contenders whenever they get back on the court.

people think the knicks will be a soft defensive team next year, but if you look at our backcourt, with guys like douglas, fields, shumpert, and billups we will have strong perimeter defense. And the knicks will probably bring in a defensive big to allow amare to play pf where he will be more effective.

I think this knicks team would win 50-55 games in a full 82 game season. Potentially they could even get 60 if everything clicks and they get a reliable center.

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Makes sense. He hates the Knicks and hates Melo but hears about them all day bcuz he lives in NyC.. Poor guy needs to move since he hates us so much.

how could i hate my own team? got one of the best, if not the best player in the NBA, most cap space in the nba, were going to get the best coach of all time, move dantoni to offensive coordinator, get isiah thomas back :worthy: and sign chandler and nash to the MLE, and may even consider getting t-mac in freeagency for the vet minimum

how could i hate on my team??

ur delusional

GhostfaceDrilla
11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
He's not even top 10...

8 years gone to the playoffs, 7 of those years first round exit. Doesn't play defense, is a little *****, 3rd best SF, shoots 41.9% from the field in playoff career, etc...

I'm sorry, that is a **** resume.

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:29 PM
just to let you guys know, this guy doesnt represent the views of most knick fans.

Melo is great, but hes not the best player in the game specifically due to the fact that he is not a great defender.

He is a very good rebounder for a sf, he might be the best scorer in the nba and possibly the most talented and most difficult to guard in the nba because of his inside out game, but to be te best on the game u need to be a 2 way player.

I hate lebron, but to me hes still the best player in the game and most statistics indicate that. he has choked big time in big games, but in general, hes the best. hes not as good of a pure scorer as melo but hes better defensively and better as a distributor and it makes him a more complete player.

lebron
dwight
paul

Players like dirk and durant are amazing but not good enough defensively to join this elite top 3.

after that youve got about 10 players that are in the argument for the rest of the top 10 and melo and amare are in that bunch. where u rank em depends on a number of factors. I think after that top 3 you have guys like durant, dirk, melo, amare, rondo, deron williams, kobe, wade.

I know people prolly think its crazy to not have rose in there, but i think u need to do more to prove that you are a top 10 player in the league (plus rondo and deron are 2 way players and bettr distributors than rose and have had more playoff success tha rose). 1 season of high scoring doesnt do it as far as im concerned when you are a high volume shooter who shoots a low percentage. I think he needs to have some playoff success before he can be considered a top 10 player. he blew in the playoffs. i dont rank him any higher than westbrook who had a similar season and is a better defender.

same goes for blake griffin who espn has ranked #10. i mean you cant put this guy above players who have led their teams to conference finals etc just because he put up gawdy stats in the regular season on a bad team. same goes for kevin love. i think they are both amazing but on ****** teams, big stats dont mean much to me.

and by the way i wouldnt say that the op is any crazier than typical fans from any team. i mean, in any nba city you will find fans who overrate their own players. ive known celts fans who think bird was better than MJ.

I live in chicago and hear people say drose is the best player in the league all the time which is just as delusional to me despite the mvp hardware. he is limited in the same way that melo is, hes not a good defender. in fact melo is probably a better defeder than rose (and i think hes a better all around player).

all in all, the next season (if it ever happens) will prove where melo and amare rank on the list. the knicks will be title contenders whenever they get back on the court.

people think the knicks will be a soft defensive team next year, but if you look at our backcourt, with guys like douglas, fields, shumpert, and billups we will have strong perimeter defense. And the knicks will probably bring in a defensive big to allow amare to play pf where he will be more effective.

I think this knicks team would win 50-55 games in a full 82 game season. Potentially they could even get 60 if everything clicks and they get a reliable center.

the bulls won what? 60 with one star

the knicks will win 70 with the big 4 we will get in 2012,book it!

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:29 PM
He's not even top 10...

8 years gone to the playoffs, 7 of those years first round exit. Doesn't play defense, is a little *****, 3rd best SF, shoots 41.9% from the field in playoff career, etc...

I'm sorry, that is a **** resume.

he was playing in a tougher conference, lebron played in an easy confrence, with crap nd got to the finals a few years ago

oak2455
11-22-2011, 12:30 PM
when will he get banned?? before 12 pm ??:eyebrow:

BranWingss
11-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Actually, Billups might in fact be the best player in the NBA until he retires, or leaves New York.

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:34 PM
not one person in this thread has a valid argument besides me, i pulled up the facts nd presented it, you guys have nothing to back up ur opinions

GhostfaceDrilla
11-22-2011, 12:36 PM
he was playing in a tougher conference, lebron played in an easy confrence, with crap nd got to the finals a few years ago

Ok... Dirk has played in the tough West Conference with players who dissapear in the playoffs. In 11 years in the playoffs, he's been eliminated in the 1st round 4 times, been to the 2nd round 3 times, been to the WCF 2 times, and been to the Finals 2 times, winning a championship. He averages 26 and 10 on 46% FG shooting in 124 playoff games. You think Carmelo is even comparable to Dirk? No, not at all, never in his lifetime.

LeBron
Howard
Wade
Dirk
Paul
Kobe
Durant
Rose
Williams
Gasol/Amare/maybe Melo

At the very, very highest, Carmelo is 10th but even Gasol is a better player and has accomplished more.

PlezPlayDKnicks
11-22-2011, 12:37 PM
how could i hate my own team? got one of the best, if not the best player in the NBA, most cap space in the nba, were going to get the best coach of all time, move dantoni to offensive coordinator, get isiah thomas back :worthy: and sign chandler and nash to the MLE, and may even consider getting t-mac in freeagency for the vet minimum

how could i hate on my team??

ur delusional

Ur fear of us actually becoming a good team is pathetic .. Enjoy the next ban. Ur writing style makes u so obvious lol... Simple minded posts about the same repetitive beefs..

baigelboy
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
I love the Knicks....but calling Melo the best player in the NBA is ridiculous.

29$JerZ
11-22-2011, 12:40 PM
not one person in this thread has a valid argument besides me, i pulled up the facts nd presented it, you guys have nothing to back up ur opinions

His defense Is 2 notches below the level LeBron, Dwight, Wade are
His efficiency is nothing like Durant

He is barely a top 10 player

A valid argument is pointless to use here because you are an obvious troll and nothing you say is to be taken seriously. The fact you still are posting is sad.

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Ok... Dirk has played in the tough West Conference with players who dissapear in the playoffs. In 11 years in the playoffs, he's been eliminated in the 1st round 4 times, been to the 2nd round 3 times, been to the WCF 2 times, and been to the Finals 2 times, winning a championship. He averages 26 and 10 on 46% FG shooting in 124 playoff games. You think Carmelo is even comparable to Dirk? No, not at all, never in his lifetime.

LeBron
Howard
Wade
Dirk
Paul
Kobe
Durant
Rose
Williams
Gasol/Amare/maybe Melo

At the very, very highest, Carmelo is 10th but even Gasol is a better player and has accomplished more.

dirk played with a center that can get 11-12 boarda a game, a 6th man who can get 20, a pg who can get a triple dbl, even at his old age, very good role players in marion,barea

its no contest

who has melo played with? kenyon martin?marcus camby?

has he ever had a team built even simularly to what the mavs had last year? the best team he had prior to the 2012 knicks is the 08-09 nuggets that got to the ecf, and kenyon was injured!

u have no argument

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Ur fear of us actually becoming a good team is pathetic .. Enjoy the next ban. Ur writing style makes u so obvious lol... Simple minded posts about the same repetitive beefs..

banned for what? my opinion that we will 5 championships starting next year?? how can i get banned for an opinion?

ur supposed to sell drugs no use them on urself

never get high on ur own supply

Slimsim
11-22-2011, 12:42 PM
no

Febuary21st2011
11-22-2011, 12:43 PM
His defense Is 2 notches below the level LeBron, Dwight, Wade are
His efficiency is nothing like Durant

He is barely a top 10 player

A valid argument is pointless to use here because you are an obvious troll and nothing you say is to be taken seriously. The fact you still are posting is sad.

defense? tell that to dirk, he won without it

effiency? tell that to kobe, his isnt higher than those guys with his shooting %

u have no argument

sep11ie
11-22-2011, 12:46 PM
dirk played with a center that can get 11-12 boarda a game, a 6th man who can get 20, a pg who can get a triple dbl, even at his old age, very good role players in marion,barea

its no contest

has he ever had a team built even simularly to what the mavs had last year? the best team he had prior to the 2012 knicks is the 08-09 nuggets that got to the ecf, and kenyon was injured!

u have no argument

He must be the best in the world if he can lead the Nuggets to the ECF!

GhostfaceDrilla
11-22-2011, 12:47 PM

its no contest

u have no argument

I love how you left out the most clutch player on those Nugget teams in Chauncey Billups, a top 5 center in Nene, a player who is a star during stretches of the season in J.R Smith, solid role players in Arron Afflalo, Ty Lawson., Linas Kleiza, Chris Anderson, oh and lets not forget he played with Iverson when A.I was still putting up near 30 a game. Carmelo has played with MUCH better talent than LeBron has ever played with.

29$JerZ
11-22-2011, 12:48 PM
defense? tell that to dirk, he won without it

effiency? tell that to kobe, his isnt higher than those guys with his shooting %

u have no argument

I didn't mention Dirk
I said Lebron, Wade, Dwight were better defensively so your claim of Melo being the best in the NBA is wrong

I didn't mention Kobe.

You are the worst troll yet:laugh2:
You can't even put together a good argument
I tell you he is not better than 4 certain players and you mention two others to make up for your flawed reasoning

PlezPlayDKnicks
Gasol didn't win a playoff game until he went to LA with arguably the best player in the league.. This is a bait thread and shouldn't be taken seriously. I do agree with the range u put him in tho.

LeBron
Howard
Wade
Dirk
Paul
Kobe
Durant
Rose
Williams
Gasol/Amare/maybe Melo

-Kobe24-TJ19-
lol

top 15 maybe

KingPosey
11-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Simply put, DEFENSE. Melo isnt near as bad as people claim, but he isnt good. Defense means a lot in the NBA, because only a few guys actually play it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-22-2011, 12:53 PM

:laugh:

truther
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM

lebron
dwight
paul

good post, can you explain why wade isnt top 3 though

Gideon
11-22-2011, 12:57 PM
I can't believe there are cats who spend their time creating duplicate accounts and trying to t play games to clown a team or a player. Pretty sad honestly. You are the definition of a herb!

mightybosstone
11-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Melo does not crack my top 10. He is a subpar defender, average in terms of efficiency, below average in terms of running an offense and below average in terms of intangibles. Lebron, Dwight, Paul, Wade, Kobe, Durant and Dirk are all clearly better than him, while I would personally take D-Will, Rose, Pau, Pierce and Westbrook ahead of him as well.

This is either a troll or the dumbest NBA fan alive.

Peso
11-22-2011, 01:08 PM
um...i am serious

http://cdn.styleforum.net/4/4a/4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

Da Knicks
11-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Bait thread by RekeHavok's dupe account!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly ban this clown already!:mad:

Ebbs
11-22-2011, 01:20 PM
He doesn't currently even have a case for top 5.

ghettosean
11-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Best player is Greg Oden hands down... LOL... Just kidding....

In all seriousness the best player pound for pound in the NBA is D-Wade and I'm a Miami hater but I can't say anything else about his talent he's the best in the game right now.

When Lebron can be a closer maybe he can be talked about in this group ;)

Cal827
11-22-2011, 01:23 PM
What the hell is comsidered?

Evolution23
11-22-2011, 01:26 PM
:facepalm:

Da Knicks
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
To the op your hate for the knicks is so great that you made a dupe account to type what you think knick fans think like...pathetic you need to be banned. Your fear for the knicks is so great that you have to start threads like this to get you off. You need a woman and you need to get out of New York if you dont want to hear about the knicks. As far a the question goes, is Melo the best in the league at the moment? NO could he be? YES.

Melo needs to play defense the way he did the second half of the season for starters. The knicks need a center for him to feel comfortable playing tighter on his man without his man getting by him with no help at the rim. A Gasol or Bynum type that can alter shots would do wonders to any wing player in how they play defense. Look at how the mavericks played with Chandler at center, the knicks need someone in the middle bad. Melos team defense needs the most work like most knick fans have pointed out for a while. His offensive game is second to none, bring up this thread at the end of the season if there is a season. I would like to see the responses at the end of this season because Melo is going to beast this season.

tbone2171
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Best player in the NBA? I'd go a step further and say he is the greatest player of all time. Step aside Michael Jordan :rolleyes:

sixer04fan
11-22-2011, 01:48 PM
For those of you that voted yes: Febuary21st2011, haggis, IllWill21, oak2455...

I now have zero respect for you and your opinions. I, as everyone else should, will now be completely disregarding any post you ever make again. You are all jokes who obviously know nothing about the NBA and obviously can't contribute anything valid to a real conversation.

That goes for you especially, Febuary21st2011.

SteBO
11-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Another troll thread....I think ill end it for good now

ink
11-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Another troll thread....I think ill end it for good now

The OP has been given an infraction for disruptive behaviour.

Call out to other posters: if this type of thread gets posted in the NBA forum again please help us maintain a higher level of posting here by reporting it rather than responding to it. Thank you.