PDA

View Full Version : Business v Personal....great LONG article that slams nearly everyone

mzgrizz
11-21-2011, 12:07 AM
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7250994/business-vs-personal

Took awhile to read, but this dude hits the nail on the head.
Been saying they needed to give the players some pride back; not make them lose face, but when one side thinks it's all business and the other takes it personally, how will we ever see the NBA as we knew it again???

iggypop123
11-21-2011, 12:09 AM
took a while to post this article. its 2 days old

ink
11-21-2011, 12:23 AM
took a while to post this article. its 2 days old

Dude, what's the rush? We have two years to kill while we wait for the court case. lol.

mzgrizz
11-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Correct sir!!! Absolutely no rush to explain the insanity.

mzgrizz
11-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Correct sir!!! Absolutely no rush to explain the insanity. And it's news if you haven't read it.

albertc86
11-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Players make millions of dollars so what pride are they losing? Am I the only one that doesn't side with the players? Players have too much entitlement which they are rightly entitled to but that's what endorsements are for. The league already pays them more than enough money.

ink
11-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Players make millions of dollars so what pride are they losing? Am I the only one that doesn't side with the players? Players have too much entitlement which they are rightly entitled to but that's what endorsements are for. The league already pays them more than enough money.

I like that. Players are entitled to entitlement. I guess they think so too and that's why this lockout continues ...

Jenceman
11-21-2011, 03:46 PM
I like how he called for Kobe at the end there, but it's true. Kobe could have a shitload of pull here. He needs to step up if there is any hope.