PDA

View Full Version : Add Jordan to the Bulls and Mourning to the Heat...

kjoke
11-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Who wins in last year's playoffs? (both in their prime)

CityofChaos
11-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Clearly, Lebron traveled.

sixer04fan
11-18-2011, 08:53 PM
I thought this was going to be a stupid question or some sort of bait thread... But it's actually a great question haha. You should make a poll.

I'm actually going to say the Heat, I think. But I'll check back later after reading some arguments on both sides.

truther
11-18-2011, 08:54 PM
bulls would win in 5 i think.

kjoke
11-18-2011, 08:54 PM
how so truther? I would like to hear why/

Rndy
11-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Well considering they wouldn't be able to just trap Rose every play I'd guess the Bulls win that. The rules are a lot easier to score now Jordan with hand check and 3 second violations? Ha!

truther
11-18-2011, 09:03 PM
with the new rules i think mj would have been unstoppable in todays game imo i think lebron would have to outplay MJ for them to have a chance and wade would have to play as his normal self and not as bad as he did in this years ECF

Dade County
11-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Anyone but Jordan .... The HEAT win

His airness is too good

Go HEAT!

northsider
11-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Bulls in 5 if not a sweep. You just not only gave us the SG we lack but, the GOAT to go alone with a stingy team and the leagues MVP.

kjoke
11-18-2011, 09:08 PM
And the Heat gain a great center who fits them perfectly with heart and defense along with an offensive touch, as well as being the better team before hand. Jordan may be the goat, but I feel he would be limited with the options; much different than the 90's bulls who fit jordans needs.

Sportfan
11-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Heat, rose and jordan? lulz

justinnum1
11-18-2011, 09:13 PM
:yawn:

Bulls_fan90
Bulls in 4.

dodie53
jordan
nuff said

mttwlsn16
11-18-2011, 09:15 PM
bulls
MJ

northsider
11-18-2011, 09:16 PM
And the Heat gain a great center who fits them perfectly with heart and defense along with an offensive touch, as well as being the better team before hand. Jordan may be the goat, but I feel he would be limited with the options; much different than the 90's bulls who fit jordans needs.

Good point Bulls in 4.

The 90's Bulls didn't fit Jordans need Jordan fit the Bulls needs.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-18-2011, 09:18 PM
How unfair is that?

Add #1 all time to someone who might not even be top 50?

truther
11-18-2011, 09:19 PM
how about if it was shaq or hakeem instead added.

northsider
11-18-2011, 09:20 PM
How unfair is that?

Add #1 all time to someone who might not even be top 50?

I was somewhat baffled by the question as well but, being the NBA forum I guess I shouldn't be.

Man we really need some ****ing NBA around here cause we are scrapping bottom barrel for dumb things to talk about.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Bulls in 5 maybe 4.

gotoHcarolina52
11-18-2011, 09:27 PM
HEAT in 3.

Chi StateOfMind
11-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Bulls sweep not even a debate. Cmon Wade would get smashed.

NYKalltheway
11-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Rose and Jordan are incompatible. Only reason why the Bulls could lose this is lacking outside shooting. Had they kept Hinrich for example I'd say it could be a Bulls in 5 or 6. Mourning, Lebron and Wade would be really great defensively btw.

7 games for sure, anyone's game, because of Rose-Jordan backcourt (that's a negative for imaginary Bulls)

northsider
11-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Rose and Jordan are incompatible. Only reason why the Bulls could lose this is lacking outside shooting. Had they kept Hinrich for example I'd say it could be a Bulls in 5 or 6. Mourning, Lebron and Wade would be really great defensively btw.

7 games for sure, anyone's game, because of Rose-Jordan backcourt (that's a negative for imaginary Bulls)

?????? Kyle Korver is essentially our new version of Steve Kerr.

TO Rapz
The rules have changed so Jordan would dominate today, but the game has remained the same. There is still a 4th quarter and LeBron still plays, and thats why the Bulls wont win, but the Heat will lose.

northsider
Oh ya and Bulls in 2.

Evolution23
11-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Jordan would **** on Lebron

Sly Guy
11-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Bulls in 5 if not a sweep. You just not only gave us the SG we lack but, the GOAT to go alone with a stingy team and the leagues MVP.

basically. And lets not forget that Jordan was how many times DPOY? His presence would only tighten the screws further. 'Zo's a good player, no doubt, but the scale still tilts too heavily in favor of the bulls. I'd have made the comparison Shaq to Miami and Jordan to the Bulls.

truther
11-18-2011, 09:49 PM
The rules have changed so Jordan would dominate today, but the game has remained the same. There is still a 4th quarter and LeBron still plays, and thats why the Bulls wont win, but the Heat will lose.

wahtttt

MJ-BULLS
11-18-2011, 09:49 PM
give me the goat any day of the week. Jordan.

M.Bibby2.0
11-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Heat win that for sure... MJ and Rose wouldn't compliment each other well, both are ball dominant score first guards, neither with phenomenal shooting from 3 either, the D wouldn't be stretched. and Zo would lock down the paint, and make the heat a better rebounding team.

think some ppl are overrating Jordans impact on a team without considering the dynamic or chemistry.

D1JM
11-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Bulls win in three. No need to play game four.

Sly Guy
11-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Heat win that for sure... MJ and Rose wouldn't compliment each other well, both are ball dominant score first guards, neither with phenomenal shooting from 3 either, the D wouldn't be stretched. and Zo would lock down the paint, and make the heat a better rebounding team.

think some ppl are overrating Jordans impact on a team without considering the dynamic or chemistry.

I wouldn't say that. Rose could very well be more willing to move the ball should he be given a legitimate scoring option to go to. MJ would very well be that. Also, I seriously doubt given MJ's almost insane competitive drive wouldn't harass Rose if he didn't move the ball when he should have.

It has been summed up earlier, you're not just giving the GOAT to the bulls, you're also filling their greatest hole in their current roster with it. I can't see how this wouldn't make them one of the best teams of all time.

Shammyguy3
11-18-2011, 09:58 PM
lmfao ppl are seriously ******** when they say Rose & Jordan wouldn't be compatible.
Jordan & Pippen worked wonders on offense.

Pippen career ast% 23.1% ... tov% 15.6% ... usg% 22.5%
Rose career ast% 32.6% ... tov% 13.0% ... usg% 27.3%

People saying Rose is ball-dominant is obvious. He's a scorer. Yet when you look at how well his ast/tov percentages are in comparison with Pippen's, and their usg%es... The numbers don't mean they'll work as well as Pippen/Jordan did, or be as complimentary to each other. But to say they flat out won't work is flat out ignorant.

You're seriously telling me that they couldn't coexist like Lebron & Wade? :facepalm:

D1JM
11-18-2011, 09:58 PM

Rose would just give Jordan the ball. With today's rules, Jordan would go to the freethrow line about 20 times at least.

Ezio
11-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Jordan + Rose in a fastbreak :faint:

M.Bibby2.0
11-18-2011, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't say that. Rose could very well be more willing to move the ball should he be given a legitimate scoring option to go to. MJ would very well be that. Also, I seriously doubt given MJ's almost insane competitive drive wouldn't harass Rose if he didn't move the ball when he should have.

and harassing his point guard to change his style of game play wouldn't necessarily lead to rose being effective, or at least as effective as he is without the ball in his hands.
Don't get me wrong both are great players, but they don't necessarily compliment each other. On pen and paper it might look great. but i think the Heat's dynamic and basketball would improve greatly with a defensive anchor like Zo, not to mention wade+lebron are excellent perimeter defenders (when they need to be)

Shammyguy3
11-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Jordan/Deng > Lebron/Wade on defense. At worst, they cancel each other out. Then factor in both players offense. At worst, they cancel out. That's not even including Rose/Boozer vs Bosh/any1else.

D1JM
11-18-2011, 10:01 PM
lmfao ppl are seriously ******** when they say Rose & Jordan wouldn't be compatible.

People saying Rose is ball-dominant is obvious. He's a scorer. Yet when you look at how well his ast/tov percentages are in comparison with Pippen's, and their usg%es... The numbers don't mean they'll work as well as Pippen/Jordan did, or be as complimentary to each other. But to say they flat out won't work is flat out ignorant.

You're seriously telling me that they couldn't coexist like Lebron & Wade? :facepalm:

Homer

D1JM
11-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Jordan/Deng > Lebron/Wade on defense. At worst, they cancel each other out. Then factor in both players offense. At worst, they cancel out. That's not even including Rose/Boozer vs Bosh/any1else.

Imagine wade trying to defend Jordan in the post? :laugh2:

M.Bibby2.0
11-18-2011, 10:05 PM

I'm not saying they couldn't co-exist, and with respect to how good they are individually i dont think lebron and wade compliment eachother very well either
for example swapping wade with an elite big of equal skill level like D12 would be a greater dynamic then Wade lebron.

Just because he's GOAT doesn't mean he would win in any system, personally i think Rose, a Shooting SG and Hakeem would be a better team then Rose -Jordan

northsider
11-18-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm not saying they couldn't co-exist, and with respect to how good they are individually i dont think lebron and wade compliment eachother very well either
for example swapping wade with an elite big of equal skill level like D12 would be a greater dynamic then Wade lebron.

Just because he's GOAT doesn't mean he would win in any system, personally i think Rose, a Shooting SG and Hakeem would be a better team then Rose -Jordan

No.... no... see he is the GOAT cause he was the system.

JordansBulls
11-18-2011, 10:06 PM
A better question is add Pippen to the Bulls and Alonzo or Tim Hardaway to the Heat who wins. Adding Jordan makes it an easy choice.

Shammyguy3
11-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Another thing with this "won't compliment" crap business.

Lebron James before playing in Miami had %ast numbers of:
34.3% . 34.3% . 33.6% . 36.2%
Lebron James' %ast last year: 32.3%, a career low.
Meaning, he went one-on-one more often for possessions which he scored. That's the opposite of "working together." James came in at 13th lowest (only 12 others assisted less often as he was) in the league in shots he was assisted on (all top-12 were PGs). http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=LeBron%20James

Here's Wade's before Lebron got to Miami:
26.7% .. 29.2% . 25.8% . 27.7% .
Last year with Lebron: 36.7% , which was a career high.
But, it was only good for 19th lowest. Meaning, only 18 other players were assisted less often. (And, of those 18, only 1 wasn't a point guard: Lebron James)
http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Dwyane%20Wade

EDIT: To add on:

Dwyane Wade's ast% numbers before James: 40.5% 37.5% 40.3% 36.4% (career 33.3%, including last year).
Then, with James it dropped significantly: only 23.5% (with his usg% still being 31.6%)

Lebron's ast% numbers before joining Wade: 29.1% 37.3% 38.0% 41.8% (career 34.2%, including last year)
Then, last season with the Heat it dropped significantly: 34.9% (his usg% still at 31.5%)

PrettyBoyJ
11-18-2011, 10:11 PM
That would be a good series.. But Jordan would be too much for the Heats to Handle..

M.Bibby2.0
11-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Looks like I'm the odd man out here, but I just disagree. Heat handled the bulls last series and I think adding Zo improves the heat - a very good defensive team, and makes them the best defensive team in the league.

But even if you disagree with me you can't tell me Lebron Wade Bosh Zo couldnt compete with Rose MJ deng noah. It's crazy to suggest bulls winning in 4.

lavilevi23
11-18-2011, 10:15 PM
Wade+Bosh = Jordan+Boozer
LeBron+Chalmers = Rose+Deng
Zo>Noah

I gotta give it to the Heat.

northsider
11-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Looks like I'm the odd man out here, but I just disagree. Heat handled the bulls last series and I think adding Zo improves the heat - a very good defensive team, and makes them the best defensive team in the league.

But even if you disagree with me you can't tell me Lebron Wade Bosh Zo couldnt compete with Rose MJ deng noah. It's crazy to suggest bulls winning in 4.

We also have Boozer.

The Heat beat us but, please people need to stop acting like we were blown out. Those were pretty much all damn close games and could of gone either way. To me we proved we could run with that team we just were a capable shot creator away from being a bit more serious which MJ would be x1000000000000000.

M.Bibby2.0
11-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Zo>Noah

lol my logic went a bit more like

Wade Lebron are about = MJ Rose

Zo Bosh Chalmers > Boozer Deng Noah (not by much)

Slug3
11-18-2011, 10:18 PM

Honestly.... Who the heck could guard Jordan in the post? Lol not many.

Shammyguy3
11-18-2011, 10:19 PM
The scores for that series last year:

G1: Bulls 103-82
G2: Heat 85-75
G3: Heat 96-85
G4: Heat 101-93
G5: Heat 83-80

The Heat outscored the Bulls in the last 4 games by 32 points, or ~8ppg.
You think adding Michael Jordan, one of the greatest (if not the greatest) scorers of all time both in production & efficiency wouldn't change that?

TO Rapz
11-18-2011, 10:22 PM
wahtttt

Exactly. Mind ****ed. ;)

northsider
11-18-2011, 10:22 PM
The best part is this Heat team didn't even win the ****ing championship. We make these comparisons as if this team won it all. The team as it stood couldn't even finish off the Mavs.

JordansBulls
11-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Zo>Noah

I love Wade, but Wade and Bosh isn't even as good as Jordan alone. Hell you could have taken off Wade and Lebron and put Jordan and the Heat would have beaten the Mavs in the finals because he was better and has a better bball IQ.

JordansBulls
11-18-2011, 10:31 PM

You think adding Michael Jordan, one of the greatest (if not the greatest) scorers of all time both in production & efficiency wouldn't change that?

Not to mention that n game 2 the score was tied from like the 7:30 to 4 minute mark of the 4th and we just couldn't score. Jordan changes all of that due to his ability in the 4th and his impact. Let's say we stil lose game 3, but in game 4, we win that pretty handily and we sure as hell ain't choking in game 5 down the stretch with MJ.

effen5
11-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Put Jordan in and take Bogans out and the Bulls would be 82-0 and would sweep through the entire playoffs and win the championship easily.

Neither Wade or Lebron could guard Jordan even if they double teamed him.

meloman1592
11-18-2011, 10:44 PM
it would be a 7 game series...in which the bulls win.

kjoke
11-18-2011, 10:45 PM

And mourning wouldnt? Come on, the Heat are desperate for a Center. And Mourning fts perfectly with what they need. Same cannot be said with adding Jordan.

And to the fellow how said korver was the steve kerr. lol. Was that the korver who sucked vs the heat?

kjoke
11-18-2011, 10:47 PM
The best part is this Heat team didn't even win the ****ing championship. We make these comparisons as if this team won it all. The team as it stood couldn't even finish off the Mavs.
You are right. Chicago won the Championship.

MJ-BULLS
11-18-2011, 10:48 PM

Saying that rose dominates the ball and wouldn't compliment Jordan is crazy. First of all, rose is the pg, he is by far the best player on the team, he is the primary shot creator and penetrator giving his teammates open shots. Heck our sg can't even dribble the ball. (bogans) and we still has the best record in the NBA. Now, you add the goat. Bulls easy.

Not saying we would massacre the heat. But it will still be competitive as hell.

northsider
11-18-2011, 10:50 PM
You are right. Chicago won the Championship.

We did?

kjoke
11-18-2011, 10:52 PM
We did?

Well I mean you are saying that you can't compare the HEAT because they didnt even win the championship, by that logic that would mean that chicago is the better team beacuse they did.

Anyways. I'm not saying the HEAT would win, but it would be ahella lot closer than some of the bulls homers think. Remember the question isnt just adding Jordan, but also adding Mourning to the HEAT.

northsider
11-18-2011, 10:54 PM
And mourning wouldnt? Come on, the Heat are desperate for a Center. And Mourning fts perfectly with what they need. Same cannot be said with adding Jordan.

And to the fellow how said korver was the steve kerr. lol. Was that the korver who sucked vs the heat?

Really cause the one thing we didn't lack was another serious scorer besides Rose who can create their own shot, take pressure off Rose, and you think Jordan doesn't fit this mold. Did you even think about what you just said?

Doesn't matter what Korver did in that series he is still a great perimeter shooter. Please we can talk about who did and didn't show up in the playoffs but, that doesn't take away from what they really are.

northsider
11-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Well I mean you are saying that you can't compare the HEAT because they didnt even win the championship, by that logic that would mean that chicago is the better team beacuse they did.

Anyways. I'm not saying the HEAT would win, but it would be ahella lot closer than some of the bulls homers think. Remember the question isnt just adding Jordan, but also adding Mourning to the HEAT.

It is just the way the Heat get talked about in regards to how a team would stack up against them then you would swear they won it all last year. It would be a prob. be a close series but, honestly I see us taking it.

Cal827
11-18-2011, 10:57 PM
MJ + Derek Rose. Well Bulls fans wouldn't have to deal with the "Rose can't get 10 assists per game, he can't actually play PG" stuff all day lol

Still tough to call. Yes the Bulls have Jordan, but they still have Boozer and I think that's minus a star.... I'll say Bulls in 7 just b/c MJ>> Mourning, and he would likely be able to either get by Wade with his athleticism or get Wade into foul trouble.

kjoke
11-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Really cause the one thing we didn't lack was another serious scorer besides Rose who can create their own shot, take pressure off Rose, and you think Jordan doesn't fit this mold. Did you even think about what you just said?

Doesn't matter what Korver did in that series he is still a great perimeter shooter. Please don't we can talk about who did and didn't show up in the playoffs but, that doesn't take away from what they really are.

So its ok to say that Jordan would be clutch unlike Rose because he is like that, but its not fair to say korver is not clutch even though it was shown? And I meant for spreading out the field. Adding Jordan to this team isnt going to make them the 90's teams. Those were better( I mean Scottie+Jordan is a much better tandem than Rose+Jordan), with several lights out shooters that were clutch.

Plus you are also adding Mourning to the HEAT, plz dont forget that.

northsider
11-18-2011, 11:04 PM
So its ok to say that Jordan would be clutch unlike Rose because he is like that, but its not fair to say korver is not clutch even though it was shown? And I meant for spreading out the field. Adding Jordan to this team isnt going to make them the 90's teams. Those were better( I mean Scottie+Jordan is a much better tandem than Rose+Jordan), with several lights out shooters that were clutch.

Plus you are also adding Mourning to the HEAT, plz dont forget that.

I really am not sure what this means (prob. not reading it right).

Hypothetical situations are hard to actually predict cause how differently things could/would be. There is no way to actually say Pippen+Jordan would be mucb better cause you have now clue other then just speculation based on styles of play. I personally thought Wade/Bron was going to be hard but, eventually they hashed out some issues and it worked.

JordansBulls
Not to mention Jordan is 24-0 in series with HCA and 14-0 vs teams that won 50+ games with HCA.

naps
Rose and Jordan. Doesn't sound good to me to be honest. Not the perfect fit. On the other hand, Alonzo Mourning is EXACTLY what Miami needs. An absolute fit. Heat wins.

jericho
11-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Clearly, Lebron traveled.

this

northsider
11-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Rose and Jordan. Doesn't sound good to me to be honest. Not the perfect fit. On the other hand, Alonzo Mourning is EXACTLY what Miami needs. An absolute fit. Heat wins.

One of the greatest SG's of all time as well as the GOAT doesn't sound like a good fit on a team that lacked another serious scorer and shot creater??? notsureifserious.

kjoke
11-18-2011, 11:07 PM
I really am not sure what this means (prob. not reading it right).

Hypothetical situations are hard to actually predict cause how differently things could/would be. There is no way to actually say Pippen+Jordan would be mucb better cause you have now clue other then just speculation based on styles of play. I personally thought Wade/Bron was going to be hard but, eventually they hashed out some issues and it worked.

I agree. As for the first part: I was saying that you could bring up the argument about Jordan's clutch performance because that is who he is. But then you said that Korver is a great outside shooter and it does not matter how he performed because 'he still who he is', and it would be wrong to bring up his non-clutch performance against the heat.

its somehwat hypocritical

Ill21
11-18-2011, 11:08 PM
These threads are getting crazy. We need the NBA back

northsider
11-18-2011, 11:12 PM
I agree. As for the first part: I was saying that you could bring up the argument about Jordan's clutch performance because that is who he is. But then you said that Korver is a great outside shooter and it does not matter how he performed because 'he still who he is', and it would be wrong to bring up his non-clutch performance against the heat.

I was actually talking about if you want to use sample size then one could bring up Lebron choking in the playoffs (though he did good against us). I mean while KK went ice cold in the playoffs it wasn't like he never had success against the Heat and in fact I think he won one of our meetings and was a big contributor in the other. One bad series wouldn't take away from who a player is unless they built there career off repeating that style of play.

northsider
11-18-2011, 11:13 PM
this

Dare I say I miss arguing non sense.

northsider
11-18-2011, 11:16 PM
I think one attribute in a player that is important is the willingness and ability to adjust to whatever situation they encounter whether by opponent or team. I think Rose has that ability and his willingness to be a team guy would leave me with little doubt he would relish in a role where he didn't have to be a primary player.

JordansBulls
11-18-2011, 11:24 PM

Sorry no, SG is the Bulls biggest need. And we are talking about Jordan the greatest player ever, the greatest in the playoffs ever and never been outscored or outplayed in any playoff series and who was undefeated in series with HCA.

truther
11-18-2011, 11:37 PM

i think he would a great job with his wing span and strength not saying he will stop from scoring there but i seriously dont see why its laughable.

Zo>Noah

LOL

Honestly.... Who the heck could guard Jordan in the post? Lol not many.
exactly

Exactly. Mind ****ed. ;)
:o

Put Jordan in and take Bogans out and the Bulls would be 82-0 and would sweep through the entire playoffs and win the championship easily.

Neither Wade or Lebron could guard Jordan even if they double teamed him.
82-0 lol calm down man,even if they were on pace to do that im pretty sure players will be rested making that impossible.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:42 PM

Yeah so adding the best player in NBA history won't make much of a difference for the Bulls. :facepalm:

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:43 PM
Zo>Noah

Don't ever compare Wade to Jordan.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:44 PM

Umm Rose can be a facilitator..the reason he isn't now is because he is the teams offense.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Haha..reminds me why I never post on the NBA forum. People don't know ****.

Jonathan2323
11-18-2011, 11:47 PM
I guess everyone forgets how good Zo was in his prime, probably the best defender in the league and give the HEAT a low post presense. GAME OVER.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:51 PM
I guess everyone forgets how good Zo was in his prime, probably the best defender in the league and give the HEAT a low post presense. GAME OVER.

Yeah and I forgot the BEST PLAYER IN NBA HISTORY wouldn't make a difference. haha you people...:facepalm:

Jordan would take a **** on Wade so bad it wouldn't be funny. Think about it...replacing Keith Bogans with MJ. LOL cmon..

northsider

LOL yep with ZO the league stands no chance especially cause how good HE WAS in his prime.

I get the point of the question but, really the impact Jordan would have over Mourning IMO is pretty drastic.

JordansBulls

Alonzo Mourning was on the team when a team lost to an 8th seed in round 1. You are right game over since MJ is undefeated in series with HCA.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:54 PM
LOL heat homers...:facepalm:

northsider
11-18-2011, 11:57 PM
LOL heat fans...:facepalm:

No reason to generalize not all of them are bad.

DaBear
11-18-2011, 11:58 PM
there

The Prodigy
11-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Don't ever compare Wade to Jordan.

But we can compare Rose to Jordan?:eyebrow:

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:03 AM
But we can compare Rose to Jordan?:eyebrow:

Umm no...

The Prodigy
11-19-2011, 12:09 AM
Umm no...

I've seen it done before...

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:14 AM
I've seen it done before...

Well then it was probably a troll..no one with a brain can compare Rose to him. To Rose's credit, he still has a lot of room to improve, but I'm confident he'll never reach Jordan status. Or be that close. He doesn't need to be though. He will make a name for himself. Not be a wannabe like LeBron.

CubbieBlueprint
11-19-2011, 12:20 AM
All the Heat fans went sshhhh..... lol

D1JM
11-19-2011, 12:20 AM
the only thing that stopped jordan from averaging 45 points a game was the hand check rule.

naps
11-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Sorry no, SG is the Bulls biggest need. And we are talking about Jordan the greatest player ever, the greatest in the playoffs ever and never been outscored or outplayed in any playoff series and who was undefeated in series with HCA.

LOL. Rose game wouldn't fit with Jordan's no matter how you wanna spin it. Jordan doesn't need a scoring PG.

The Prodigy
11-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Well then it was probably a troll..no one with a brain can compare Rose to him. To Rose's credit, he still has a lot of room to improve, but I'm confident he'll never reach Jordan status. Or be that close. He doesn't need to be though. He will make a name for himself. Not be a wannabe like LeBron.

Im glad you can admit that...i know wade will never be a Jordan either. Anyway Wade and Rose are both great players who have mad a name for themselves unlike Lebron who I don't like at all.

But to the original topic I think it the Bulls would win because they way Wade played throughout that series, even though he showed up when it mattered, he wouldnt be able to do that against a Bulls team with a prime Jordan, it would be a slaughter. But if Wade played his best along with everyone else on both teams it would be one hell of a series IMO.

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:24 AM
LOL. Rose game wouldn't fit with Jordan's no matter how you wanna spin it. Jordan doesn't need a scoring PG.

Jordan is the type of player that would ELEVATE Rose's game as a PG because he's obviously a reliable scoring option. The only reason Rose plays this way is because the Bulls don't have a reliable SG to take pressure off of him. Kyle Korver is the best shooter the Bulls have..but shooting is all he can do and he is too streaky at that.

CubbieBlueprint
11-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Seriously the series was insanely close and the Bulls did not have a secondary scorer, or a clutch guard> jordan fills both of those needs. Then to put on top that he is the greatest of all-time and was DPOY if he still in his prime. Then it wouldn't be al "rosey" if ZO played because you also have to factor that Joakim Noah still plays for the Bulls. Not to say he would stop him but he would make him work. Remember the Bulls barely lost those games, and the scores were stretched out due to late game fouling/free throws.

Competitive but Bulls in 5.
Possibly the greatest series ever.

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Seriously the series was insanely close and the Bulls did not have a secondary scorer, or a clutch guard> jordan fills both of those needs. Then to put on top that he is the greatest of all-time and was DPOY if he still in his prime. Then it wouldn't be al "rosey" if ZO played because you also have to factor that Joakim Noah still plays for the Bulls. Not to say he would stop him but he would make him work. Remember the Bulls barely lost those games, and the scores were stretched out due to late game fouling/free throws.

Competitive but Bulls in 5.
Possibly the greatest series ever.

I think it would be competitive for 2 QTR's, then the GOAT would take over the game.

truther
11-19-2011, 12:28 AM

how is lebron a wannabe?

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:29 AM
Im glad you can admit that...i know wade will never be a Jordan either. Anyway Wade and Rose are both great players who have mad a name for themselves unlike Lebron who I don't like at all.

But to the original topic I think it the Bulls would win because they way Wade played throughout that series, even though he showed up when it mattered, he wouldnt be able to do that against a Bulls team with a prime Jordan, it would be a slaughter. But if Wade played his best along with everyone else on both teams it would be one hell of a series IMO.

I honestly think Jordan would cancel Wade out. If Bogans can basically shut down Wade, imagine what Jordan would do? The difference is Jordan can score, Bogans can't. Rose would not have a horrible FG% because he would take less shots, and he would be averaging double double's.

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:30 AM
how is lebron a wannabe?

Oh yeah I forgot..he went to WADE'S team.

truther
11-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Oh yeah I forgot..he went to WADE'S team.

you didn't answer my question.

Slimsim
11-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Bulls

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:37 AM
you didn't answer my question.

Actually, he was a wannabe in Cleveland, but he found out he couldn't do it unless he had an all star team so he sold himself out just to win some rings...and still hasn't won any!

Wearing the #23 for most of his life is a good place to start, he threw games away by trying to be Jordan and pulling a victory out of nothing (ends up hurting his team), he declared himself the king when he didn't win anything. Do I need to continue?

The Prodigy
11-19-2011, 12:42 AM
I honestly think Jordan would cancel Wade out. If Bogans can basically shut down Wade, imagine what Jordan would do? The difference is Jordan can score, Bogans can't. Rose would not have a horrible FG% because he would take less shots, and he would be averaging double double's.

I dont think that Wade was shutdown by Bogans. I think Wade was just having a bad series. And I honestly don't think Jordan would cancel him out, Wade is still gunna get his just like every other superstar player he would just have to work harder going against a great defender. Its basically impossible to to cancel out any superstar cause there always going to find a way to be effective. But like I said I still believe we would lose in 6 or 7 because Lebron will shy out of the moment and I honestly believe he wouldn't be able to mentally play against Jordan, hes to frail mentally

DaBear
11-19-2011, 12:55 AM
I dont think that Wade was shutdown by Bogans. I think Wade was just having a bad series. And I honestly don't think Jordan would cancel him out, Wade is still gunna get his just like every other superstar player he would just have to work harder going against a great defender. Its basically impossible to to cancel out any superstar cause there always going to find a way to be effective. But like I said I still believe we would lose in 6 or 7 because Lebron will shy out of the moment and I honestly believe he wouldn't be able to mentally play against Jordan, hes to frail mentally

I think Bogans defended him very well. Bogans is known for his defense, and he is a big guard like Jordan. I mean Wade played much better in the Finals against who? Jason Terry? Anyway, I would expect much of the same as what we saw from Wade. Sure he would play harder because he is playing against the GOAT, but Jordan is a better defender than Bogans. Much better actually. I think having Jordan would just make the whole Bulls team better, especially Rose since he wouldn't be the only guy Miami is looking out for. I wouldn't take this series farther than 5, but who really knows. LeBron would still get his for sure. Now if we replace Deng with Pippen, then forget about it. :).

truther
11-19-2011, 12:58 AM
Actually, he was a wannabe in Cleveland, but he found out he couldn't do it unless he had an all star team so he sold himself out just to win some rings...and still hasn't won any!

Wearing the #23 for most of his life is a good place to start, he threw games away by trying to be Jordan and pulling a victory out of nothing (ends up hurting his team), he declared himself the king when he didn't win anything. Do I need to continue?

he didn't declare himself the king, it was a name given to him by people who hyped him up. by your logic derrick rose is a wannabe since hes basically doing what lebron did in cleveland:facepalm:

DaBear
11-19-2011, 01:02 AM
he didn't declare himself the king, it was a name given to him by people who hyped him up. by your logic derrick rose is a wannabe since hes basically doing what lebron did in cleveland:facepalm:

Yeah they just called him the King, he didn't want that name...:facepalm:

And what exactly is Rose doing that LeBron did in Cleveland? Dancing at halftime and taking the king label? Yeah ok buddy...Rose is humble, unlike LeBron.

smith&wesson
11-19-2011, 01:02 AM
rose
jordan
deng
boozer
noah

vs

lebron
wade
miller
bosh
mourning

its close but im going to give it to miami.

Evolution23
11-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Alonzo Mourning was on the team when a team lost to an 8th seed in round 1. You are right game over since MJ is undefeated in series with HCA.

Yeah my Knicks took out the Heat twice :D

truther
11-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Yeah they just called him the King, he didn't want that name...:facepalm:

And what exactly is Rose doing that LeBron did in Cleveland? Dancing at halftime and taking the king label? Yeah ok buddy...Rose is humble, unlike LeBron.

rose is shy, lebron is out going, is he suppose to bottle up his personality? and why does lebron dancing and being himself make lebron a wannabe.

and you still dont get the point, if someone called me that i wouldnt say "hey shutup man im not a real king" he didnt declare himself king like you said.

and what rose is doing that lebron did in cleveland is basically put his team on his back and basically lead scrubs,in roses case offensively challenged teammates to 60+ win season and also win mvps. i dont think neither are wannabes but you have some unexplainable hate for lebron and a huge hard on for rose which clouds your judgement. funny thing is you were just critiscizing heat fans in this thread smh.

sep11ie
11-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Bulls in 2 games. They wouldn't have to play all four.

P.s. how can you add another max contract to either team?

JordansBulls
11-19-2011, 01:26 AM
rose
jordan
deng
boozer
noah

vs

lebron
wade
miller
bosh
mourning

its close but im going to give it to miami.

So you are saying a player in Jordan who was 14-0 in series with HCA vs 50+ win teams and 24-0 all time in series with HCA is going to lose with HCA to a bunch of guys who won bronze medal in FIBA and the olympics and who are 1-3 and 1-2 in series with HCA vs 50+ win teams?
Yeah makes sense.
It's not close when you consider how Lebron plays against the Best on the highest level. We are talking about Jordan here who is UNDEFEATED in SERIES with HCA.
Hell you could add Hakeem to the Bulls instead of Jordan and the Bulls still win. And in this example SG is the weakest position the Bulls have and you are adding the greatest ever to it. Pretty much a no brainer for me.

D1JM
11-19-2011, 01:31 AM
rose is shy, lebron is out going, is he suppose to bottle up his personality? and why does lebron dancing and being himself make lebron a wannabe.

and you still dont get the point, if someone called me that i wouldnt say "hey shutup man im not a real king" he didnt declare himself king like you said.

and what rose is doing that lebron did in cleveland is basically put his team on his back and basically lead scrubs,in roses case offensively challenged teammates to 60+ win season and also win mvps. i dont think neither are wannabes but you have some unexplainable hate for lebron and a huge hard on for rose which clouds your judgement. funny thing is you were just critiscizing heat fans in this thread smh.

let me get a big *** tattoo in my back that says the chosen1.

truther
11-19-2011, 01:35 AM
let me get a big *** tattoo in my back that says the chosen1.

lol still doesnt explain how hes a wannabe,he said hes a wannabe because he tried to be mj on the cavs just basically go one on 5 when he isnt good as mj. his logic is broken because thats basically what rose is doing. hes not only a completly different player than mj, he doesnt have the same personality so i just want to know how lebron is a wannabe.

truther
11-19-2011, 01:37 AM
So you are saying a player in Jordan who was 14-0 in series with HCA vs 50+ win teams and 24-0 all time in series with HCA is going to lose with HCA to a bunch of guys who won bronze medal in FIBA and the olympics and who are 1-3 and 1-2 in series with HCA vs 50+ win teams?
Yeah makes sense.
It's not close when you consider how Lebron plays against the Best on the highest level. We are talking about Jordan here who is UNDEFEATED in SERIES with HCA.
Hell you could add Hakeem to the Bulls instead of Jordan and the Bulls still win. And in this example SG is the weakest position the Bulls have and you are adding the greatest ever to it. Pretty much a no brainer for me.

i agree with you but i dont know why you brought up them winning bronze thats so completly random.

Teeboy1487
11-19-2011, 01:43 AM
The Heat would win imo. Jordan is the GOAT but the Heat would match up well with this Bulls team. The Heat would have multiple defenders to throw at Jordan with Lebron and Wade. Also, Chicago's lack of outside shooting would hurt bigtime. The Heat would force them to become a jumpshooting team. With Zo, they would have a workhorse to clean up the boards and block shots. Such a presence would give the Bulls fits. Heat in 5 or 6.

D1JM
11-19-2011, 01:49 AM
lol still doesnt explain how hes a wannabe,he said hes a wannabe because he tried to be mj on the cavs just basically go one on 5 when he isnt good as mj. his logic is broken because thats basically what rose is doing. hes not only a completly different player than mj, he doesnt have the same personality so i just want to know how lebron is a wannabe.

i never said he is a wannabe. lebron proclaimed himself the king. he embraced it. arent you the one that said wade will be able to guard jordan because of his wingspan? jordan had malone and barkley guarding him under the post while hand checking him. you actually think wade will post a thread under the post, let alone in the open court, knowing wade is a gambler and jordan was one of the best in protecting the ball?

like i said, if jordan was in his prime in 2007-2011, he would easily avg 45 points.

truther
11-19-2011, 01:56 AM
i never said he is a wannabe. lebron proclaimed himself the king. he embraced it. arent you the one that said wade will be able to guard jordan because of his wingspan? jordan had malone and barkley guarding him under the post while hand checking him. you actually think wade will post a thread under the post, let alone in the open court, knowing wade is a gambler and jordan was one of the best in protecting the ball?

like i said, if jordan was in his prime in 2007-2011, he would easily avg 45 points.

yea you kind of jumped into an arugement with someone else,just wanted to know why lebron is a wannabe.

anyways, i said already that mj would probably destroy any guard in the post but if you're the correct poster you lauged at thought as if wade is some scrub defender.

Rndy
11-19-2011, 01:56 AM
I really don't understand how this is even close lol. Jordan played in an era where he got abused by big guys all game. Now he's playing where if he gets sneezed on his taking two shots. No offense to Wade a great player but he would get murdered by Jordan in the post.

The greatest player of all time in the easiest era of all time. I wonder how that will go...

truther
11-19-2011, 02:01 AM
i think mj will be guarded by lebron, i think his length and strength would be a bigger factor than wades. still wont stop mj but what can you do.

JordansBulls
11-19-2011, 02:04 AM
The Heat would win imo. Jordan is the GOAT but the Heat would match up well with this Bulls team. The Heat would have multiple defenders to throw at Jordan with Lebron and Wade. Also, Chicago's lack of outside shooting would hurt bigtime. The Heat would force them to become a jumpshooting team. With Zo, they would have a workhorse to clean up the boards and block shots. Such a presence would give the Bulls fits. Heat in 5 or 6.

And then you consider Jordan is undefeated with HCA and how an inferior Mavs beat Miami with no one on Jordans level on that team.

mdm692
11-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Jordan its not even fair. He is only GOAT plus a superstar

Superstar
GOAT
Role
All star
Borderline allstar
Vs
Role
Superstar
Superstar
All star
All star

RevisIsland
11-19-2011, 02:28 AM
The Bulls, the Heat would be the best team he ever faced, but Jordan would stare LeBron down and make him melt. That would be the difference.

BrooklynBornKid
11-19-2011, 02:29 AM
I think it goes to game 7 having mj takes the ball out of Roses hand plus rose can't shoot like Steve Kerr,B.j Armstrong,or paxson.Zo would give heat a real defender in the middle it's tough going against mike so I won't bulls win but without pip they struggle 2 do so

D1JM
11-19-2011, 02:33 AM
yea you kind of jumped into an arugement with someone else,just wanted to know why lebron is a wannabe.

anyways, i said already that mj would probably destroy any guard in the post but if you're the correct poster you lauged at thought as if wade is some scrub defender.

wade is a gambler. thats it. people think he is a good defender because he has x number of steals and blocks, but he gambles and gets burned a numerous of times too. reminds me of rondo. he gambles on steals, but has good defenders protecting his back . the time rondo guarded lebron, he fouled him like a million times by hand checking but since he was smaller they wouldnt call it. a million people were all of sudden licking rondo's balls and hailing him as an elite defender for over-fouling lebron

abe_froman
11-19-2011, 02:49 AM
bulls,would be hell of a series though

Bullsfan22
11-19-2011, 02:52 AM
Give Rose a ball handler/play maker he becomes a more efficient scorer. I can't wait to see the look on people's faces when the Bulls get a capable shooting guard. There's absolutely no point guard in the NBA that can match Rose's combination of speed and strength.

To this day I've never seen a team so dependent on a point guard to score and be a play maker that it allows opposing teams to literally trap Rose at half court and dare another player to be a play maker or create a shot for themselves.

you add MJ that makes Rose a second scoring option and allows him to pick his spots.

you add mj to thibs' scheme the Bulls most more than likely turn into a top 10 defense team of all time when Taj Gibson subs in for Boozer.

adding MJ to this Bulls team would simply be unfair if you give them a full 82 game season to become cohesive on defense and coast into the playoffs.

Could be me being a homer but even adding kobe in his prime would make the Bulls an unstoppable well rounded team, giving them MJ is just to much.

gotoHcarolina52
11-19-2011, 03:36 AM
Replace Mourning with Shaq in his prime and then we're talking.

Cub_StuckinSTL
11-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Theres no way the heat make it to game 6 IMO.

mdm692
11-19-2011, 03:59 AM
Match ups would probably be

Wade vs rose
Lebron vs mj
Chalmers vs deng(key match up for bulls)
Bosh vs boozer
Zo vs noah

DaBear
11-19-2011, 04:34 AM

LeBron is cocky, not out going. The whole "not 5..not 6..not 7" or "it's gonna be easy man" before you even play a game together? The guy was just asking to fail. And who cares if Rose is shy? Better to perform and stay quiet than fail and look like a fool on TV dancing and making absurd predictions.

Why? When Rose was being interviewed and was told "you pretty much have the MVP locked in, how do you feel?" Rose said nah don't say that man cmon. I don't have anything locked in." Yeah, I'm sure LeBron would respond the same way. :rolleyes:

I agree with the first part. LeBron led his team to the Finals, in a very weak East however, and he has won a lot of regular season games there. He also quit on his team against the C's in 09 and had one of his worst performances ever. He had problems with Mike Brown, and he was treated like a king according to Shaq. When have you ever heard of Rose having locker room problems or bumping coaches? And I was only criticizing the Heat fans who actually thought the Heat would win hands down. I forgot Mourning will have a bigger presence than MJ :facepalm:. I don't hate LeBron, but I don't like him either. I think he's a premadonna overrated choke artist who will never be a true leader. Wade is the leader of that team and always will be as long as he's there. LeBron can ride Wade's **** for as many rings as he wants, but he'll never get respect for that because he doesn't deserve it. You don't go from being "the king" to riding Wade's cocktails and expect people to appreciate you. And yet, he still couldn't win!

truther
11-19-2011, 08:50 AM
still doesnt explain how lebron is a wannabe, and how is lebron riding wades coat tails,when hes clearly the better player and carries just as big of a load.

mdm692
11-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Actually you can make an argument for wade being the better player not to mention its wades heat and it will always be. lebron will carry the load of his success on his back not that of his team. the heat can win 2-3 titles but if lebron dont get the mvp of the finals then it was all for nothing(speaking about lebron not the heat in particular)

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-19-2011, 09:51 AM
bulls sweep

justinnum1
11-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Sounds like fantasy land in here

King Koopa
11-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Most people are saying the Bulls but to be honest with all of you, I've seen like 8 greatest of all time games where Jordan is playing on NBATV and Jordan hasn't done anything to impress me. He takes 30+ shots and has 30+ points to show for it. Jordan is overrated.

HEAT in 5, Wade or Lebron>>Jordan

NY007
11-19-2011, 10:37 AM
This is a joke right? Bulls sweep

King Koopa
11-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Jordan is the type of player that would ELEVATE Rose's game as a PG because he's obviously a reliable scoring option. The only reason Rose plays this way is because the Bulls don't have a reliable SG to take pressure off of him. Kyle Korver is the best shooter the Bulls have..but shooting is all he can do and he is too streaky at that.

Lmao Jordan would be a reliable scoring option only if he shots it over 30 times.

truther
11-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Most people are saying the Bulls but to be honest with all of you, I've seen like 8 greatest of all time games where Jordan is playing on NBATV and Jordan hasn't done anything to impress me. He takes 30+ shots and has 30+ points to show for it. Jordan is overrated.

lol are you serious mj was much more efficient.

This is a joke right? Bulls sweep

i honestly see no way a team with wade,lebron,bosh,and prime mourning can be swept are you serious, honestly. pippen is just as good as rose and mj couldnt sweep less talented teams with him so i dont know the bulls would beat the heat that bad.

JordansBulls
11-19-2011, 10:59 AM

Series with HCA vs 50+ win teams.

HCA(50+)/non-50
Jordan: 14-0 / 10-0
Lebron: 1-3/ 8-0
Wade: 1-2/ 6-0

Yeah the guy who is #1 all time in season and playoff PER, #1 all time in Win Shares PER 48 minutes in the season and playoffs, #1 all time in playoff win shares, #1 all time in ppg in the season, playoffs and finals, #1 all time in 50+ point games in the playoffs by more than double, #1 all time in 40+ point playoff games in the playoffs by double and who never scored less than 22 points in any finals game is overrrated, when you have a dude in Lebron who lost 3 years in a row with HCA and got locked up by Marion and scored 8 points in a finals game and who has 2 bronze medals despite playing with guys such as Duncan, Iverson in the olympics and with Wade, Bosh, Dwight in FIBA.:rolleyes:

vs. Cleveland, 1988: 45 pts/5 reb/5 ast/53% FG

vs. NY, 1989: 37 pts/10 reb/9 ast/52% FG

vs. Boston, 1986: 44 pts/6 reb/6 ast/51% FG

vs. Philly, 1990: 43 pts/7 reb/7 ast/52% FG

vs. Milwaukee, 1990: 37 pts/8 reb/7 ast/53% FG

vs. Miami, 1992: 45 pts/10 reb/7 ast/53% FG

vs. Cleveland, 1989: 40 pts/6 reb/8 ast/53% FG

vs. Philly, 1991: 34 pts/8 reb/8 ast/52% FG

Keep in mind that these numbers for Jordan include 4 past-prime postseasons (65+ games). Here are MJ's playoff averages upon retirement in 1993 (age 30), over the course of 111 playoff games:

34.8 pts/6.7 reb/6.7 ast/2.4 stl/1.1 blk/51.3% FG/29.7 PER

I mean, that's just insane. Basically 35/7/7/2+/1+/30 PER. Nutso.

So...yeah. I'm not quite ready to say that Wade is "close" to Jordan as a playoff performer on the basis of one series or one postseason considering that Jordan has series/postseasons that destroy it. He still has a lot to prove imo to get to that level

truther
11-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Series with HCA vs 50+ win teams.

HCA(50+)/non-50
Jordan: 14-0 / 10-0
Lebron: 1-3/ 8-0
Wade: 1-2/ 6-0

Yeah the guy who is #1 all time in season and playoff PER, #1 all time in Win Shares PER 48 minutes in the season and playoffs, #1 all time in playoff win shares, #1 all time in ppg in the season, playoffs and finals, #1 all time in 50+ point games in the playoffs by more than double, #1 all time in 40+ point playoff games in the playoffs by double and who never scored less than 22 points in any finals game is overrrated, when you have a dude in Lebron who lost 3 years in a row with HCA and got locked up by Marion and scored 8 points in a finals game and who has 2 bronze medals despite playing with guys such as Duncan, Iverson in the olympics and with Wade, Bosh, Dwight in FIBA.:rolleyes:

why are you bringing up fiffa wttf? also he said wade or lebron> mj not just lebron just letting you know to be fair you have to criticize both not just the one you dislike.

bbcmillionaire
11-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Hmm so rose,mj,deng,boozer(mj never had a low post option like this) and Noah, with our nice bench and thibs defense. VS

Bibby,wade, lebron,bosh,and zo, with their crappy bench and solid coaching staff.....lol hmmm

Bulls. Because do the player to player matchups and the bulls win.

JordansBulls
11-19-2011, 11:14 AM
why are you bringing up fiffa wttf? also he said wade or lebron> mj not just lebron just letting you know to be fair you have to criticize both not just the one you dislike.

Because if they are better than Jordan they wouldn't be getting bronze medals with superstars in the nba on there teams. And I did mention Wade I said he was 1-2 in series with HCA vs 50+ win teams.

And let's not forget that Lebron got outplayed by Jason Terry a guy who came off the bench and who never made an allstar team as he outscored Lebron for the series.

bbcmillionaire
11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Lol ooo yea and because mike never lost a championship series

effen5
11-19-2011, 11:17 AM

So you watched 8 games and thats what you came up with? Were you born in the late 90s or something? lol @ "Jordan hasn't done anything to impress me."

Seriously, some of you Heat fans :facepalm:

He's 6-0 in the NBA Finals....if thats overrated then Lebron is the most overrated player in NBA history who hasn't achieved anything.

effen5
11-19-2011, 11:24 AM
brb shooting 50 percent in the playoffs is overrated...

mdm692
11-19-2011, 12:07 PM
.:facepalm:.

mdm692
11-19-2011, 12:11 PM

here let me make it simple(a lot of people dont like this comparison but)

Jordan 6 rings >>> lebron and wade combined just 1

Is that impressive enough?? Or you can read the list of #1 accomplishments jordan has achieved in the playoff posted above by our fellow poster

Sadds The Gr8
11-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Jordan would ****in slap the **** outta Dwyane Wade. Bulls in 5

Sadds The Gr8
11-19-2011, 12:14 PM

:laugh::laugh::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-19-2011, 12:15 PM

thanks for the laugh:laugh:

effen5
11-19-2011, 12:17 PM

You're right, 30 points and six rings to show for it.

OVERRATED

http://www.wassapening.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/nba2k12-jordan-invitation-02-120x120.jpg

(Here comes another infraction)

Sadds The Gr8
11-19-2011, 12:19 PM
thanks for the laugh:laugh:

That kid has to be 12.

effen5
11-19-2011, 12:21 PM
That kid has to be 12.

I wonder how many of those eight games were in the mid/late 80s where Jordan was taking on the other greats by himself?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-19-2011, 12:24 PM
That kid has to be 12.

and should be banned for trolling.

Cub_StuckinSTL
11-19-2011, 02:15 PM
and should be banned for trolling.

Reminds me of that clip from Bad teacher where Jason Segel is arguing with the 8 year old about Jordan being better than lebron.

truther
11-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Because if they are better than Jordan they wouldn't be getting bronze medals with superstars in the nba on there teams. And I did mention Wade I said he was 1-2 in series with HCA vs 50+ win teams.

And let's not forget that Lebron got outplayed by Jason Terry a guy who came off the bench and who never made an allstar team as he outscored Lebron for the series.

thats all you mentioned while you dedicated 4 lines driticizing lebron,why doesnt wade get the same treatment.

anyways in the two bronze medal games one of them wade/lebron werent really factors, 2nd it takes more than just a team filled with allstars to win a game and i believe they only lost one game in 2006. they had to adjust to the rules. and 2008 they came back and dominated.

nickdymez
11-19-2011, 03:58 PM
lol.. Bulls in 5

Jonathan2323
11-19-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOYSmufqtbg

MJ-BULLS
11-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Lmao people saying jordan is overrated.

Kids. :laugh:

SA5195
11-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Sorry, but why the **** do people capitalize Heat?

And the Bulls would win.

Lakers3747
11-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Wat if the lakers had magic they beat both of them

footballer2369
11-20-2011, 01:18 AM

MJ- 6'6" (6'5" in reality according to most reports), 198 lbs, 6'11" wingspan
D Wade- 6'4" without shoes, 6'5" with- measured, 220 lbs, 6'11" wingspan

Wouldn't be as wild as you suggest.

footballer2369
11-20-2011, 01:21 AM
here let me make it simple(a lot of people dont like this comparison but)

Jordan 6 rings >>> lebron and wade combined just 1

Is that impressive enough?? Or you can read the list of #1 accomplishments jordan has achieved in the playoff posted above by our fellow poster

It took Jordan 8 years to win 1 ring, Wade already has one in 8 years.

kingbrentg
11-20-2011, 01:26 AM
Wade > Jordan obviously

Sorry, but why the **** do people capitalize Heat?

Does it make... u mad?

LA_Raiders
11-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Bulls. In 5 games.

mkdo
11-20-2011, 02:19 AM
the heat will be there competing for the first three quarters of each game.
and then lebron will happen.

therefore bulls in four!!!

truther
11-20-2011, 11:26 AM
the heat will be there competing for the first three quarters of each game.
and then lebron will happen.

therefore bulls in four!!!

yeah and how did lebron do in that same bull series i forget

Cal827
11-20-2011, 12:41 PM
I think maybe a Prime Shaq over a Prime Mourning would make this one more interesting.

Cause then it's

Some Point Guard
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Shaq

Against

Rose
Jordan
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Although Shaq might just spend his time calling Bosh a pusssy, so it might be counter-productive too

avon_barksdale
11-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Bulls all day. Noone could stop Jordan

effen5
11-20-2011, 01:07 PM
yeah and how did lebron do in that same bull series i forget

Yet he decided not to show up in the most important series of his life?

king4day
11-20-2011, 01:10 PM
Because the Bulls have a good defender/rebounder in Noah, to defend 'Zo, I see Chicago taking this. A SG is the only missing need for the Bulls and by adding the GOAT, that will be enough. It'd be a defensive battle though.
Bulls in 6.

Sinestro
11-20-2011, 01:19 PM
People forget how complete a player Jordan was back in his day, amazing defender, efficient scorer, able passer, leader, sorry but what Jordan brings to the Bulls is more than what Mourning would bring to the Heat, and I see Rose deferring to him without a doubt

sager729
11-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Jordan Shuts down Wade defensively and Deng does a decent job on James. Who would guard DRose on the Heat. Can't switch Wade on Rose and James on Jordan and let Deng against someone like Mike Miller. Zo doesn't really make a difference in this series.

Bulls in 5. Lebron goes off in one game.

sager729
11-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Add Pippen instead of MJ and you have more of a fair series. That would be a good matchup right there.

MJ-BULLS
11-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Wade > Jordan obviously

Does it make... u mad?

you are cool brent.

ModernDaySavage
11-20-2011, 02:23 PM

You realize this a ****in hypothetical thread? To even attempt to insult someone for having an opinion about something that is 100% not possible to ever happen, is borderline retardation imo. So you sir, deserve to aim your own facepalm towards yourself.

Shammyguy3
11-20-2011, 05:07 PM
lol alright tough guy

effen5
11-20-2011, 05:27 PM
You realize this a ****in hypothetical thread? To even attempt to insult someone for having an opinion about something that is 100% not possible to ever happen, is borderline retardation imo. So you sir, deserve to aim your own facepalm towards yourself.

To say something like "it flat out won't work" in a hypothetical question is just as ********....

Cubs Win
11-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Bulls in 5. Comfortably.

xbrackattackx
11-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Bulls in 5 if Lebron and co. Stoled one game, Jordans drive would will that team over the heat and all the defense they throw at him. he was that scary on prime. his killer instinct was phenomenal.

Bishnoff
11-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Bulls easily.

truther
11-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Yet he decided not to show up in the most important series of his life?

yes

nickdymez
11-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Wade > Jordan obviously

Does it make... u mad?

ahhahahahhahahahaha

chicago lulz
11-20-2011, 09:19 PM
I really don't think it would be a sweep by either team. Both teams fill a big, if not the biggest, hole (lolol). I could see it going to 6-7 games.

Still have to go with the Bulls here. Jordan man...JORDAN!

Supreme LA
11-21-2011, 06:46 AM
MJ- 6'6" (6'5" in reality according to most reports), 198 lbs, 6'11" wingspan
D Wade- 6'4" without shoes, 6'5" with- measured, 220 lbs, 6'11" wingspan

Wouldn't be as wild as you suggest.

Actually, it is pretty wild considering nobody could guard MJ in the post, big or small, so Wade actually has not shot especially if he can't even guard Kobe in the post. That isn't a knock on Wade. MJ is one of the greatest players ever in the post and I'm surprised you don't know that already. You must be a 13 yr old I guess???

zhfudias78a
11-21-2011, 07:10 AM
ONLINE STORE——————-

we accept PAYPAL/credit card payment and all the products are the FREE shipping .

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $9
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18

mdm692
11-21-2011, 07:56 AM
It took Jordan 8 years to win 1 ring, Wade already has one in 8 years.

ok well u can come say something when he reaches kobe(thats if rose and durant dont have something different to say) then maybe we can put him in the same sentence as MJ. MJ>>kobe>>>wade