PDA

View Full Version : Which Center Should The Warriors Sign?

MackShock
11-15-2011, 11:30 PM
What do you think? Please vote and comment a reason why.

For simplicity's sake, I have only included unrestricted free agents

MackShock
11-15-2011, 11:35 PM
I voted for Tyson Chandler, since he's a defensive minded center who can grab boards..honorable mention Nene and Dalembert.

I think Chandler fills our needs more. Plus he can run and gun. Him and Lee grabbing boards up front would be a nightmare for opposing teams

Jeff559
11-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Nene or Chandler. Unless we have to way overpay them , in which case neither.

FKNRUEHH925
11-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Nene

Monta is beast
11-16-2011, 07:10 PM
I like Chandler. This team has plenty of scoring. We need someone who does the little things. Chandler would be perfect with this team.

MackShock
11-16-2011, 10:24 PM
I like Chandler. This team has plenty of scoring. We need someone who does the little things. Chandler would be perfect with this team.

What if we trade Monta for Afflalo? Will we still have scoring? I mean yeah Dorell and Curry, but Ellis is our primary scorer.

Bayareaboy
11-16-2011, 11:32 PM
I'd like Tyson chandler he can run he's only 29 he's 7'2 and most important he's physical an plays great defense. Let's sign him and get Reggie Williams and al Thornton back

robbnen#31
11-17-2011, 12:19 AM
What if we trade Monta for Afflalo? Will we still have scoring? I mean yeah Dorell and Curry, but Ellis is our primary scorer.

Monta for Afflalo? You have to be kidding me. This is coming from somebody that is in favor of trading Monta.

MackShock
11-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Monta for Afflalo? You have to be kidding me. This is coming from somebody that is in favor of trading Monta.

Assuming we got Afflalo + Chris Andersen or something..for salary purposes

robbnen#31
11-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Assuming we got Afflalo + Chris Andersen or something..for salary purposes

I'm still not making that trade. I recognize how talented Monta is, but I also realize that he won't get this team to the finals. We can do better than Afflalo and Birdman for Monta.

COOLbeans
11-17-2011, 01:44 AM
^ i agree. and i also think that we could use any of those centers. but shouldn't jeff foster be out of the league though? it seems like forever is all im saying. but he is an upgrade and pryzbilla can probably still play too.

COOLbeans
11-17-2011, 01:46 AM
Is aaron gray good?

Monta is beast
11-17-2011, 02:19 AM

Well with our current roster we have enough scoring. But if we did trade Ellis for an average scorer I would obviously take Nene. This team has plenty of scoring ability, we need to start focusing on what all other successful teams are doing, which is playing defense.

Curry
Ellis
Wright
Lee
Chandler

or

Curry
Afflalo
Wright
Lee
Nene

MackShock
11-17-2011, 03:39 AM
Is aaron gray good?

Hes gotten limited minutes..about 12 a game, modest averages of about 3 pts and 4 rebs. but i included him cuz he's a legit 7 footer.

i included foster because he can grab boards, and przybilla in my opinion is solid

Jeff559
11-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I'd take Pryzbilla on a one year deal for 2-2.5 mil

GSW 2012 CHAMPS
11-22-2011, 11:48 PM
I think the better question is which center would be willing to sign with the warriors? lol and my guess is we get Dalembert, Foster, or maybe Gray. Reason being is the rest will want to go to contenders and maybe Gray just because I see him ending up back in NO.

Lloyd Christmas
11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
I think the better question is which center would be willing to sign with the warriors? lol and my guess is we get Dalembert, Foster, or maybe Gray. Reason being is the rest will want to go to contenders and maybe Gray just because I see him ending up back in NO.

Very true. I guess now would be the time to see if Lacob, West, and Jackson have any kind of recruiting power. Chandler would be perfect.