PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James: I Would Beat Kobe One-on-One, Game Will Never Happen

JordansBulls
11-15-2011, 03:01 PM
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_basketball_heat/2011/11/lebron-id-beat-kobe-1-on-1-stop-asking-video.html

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/lebron-james-says-he-would-beat-kobe-bryant-one-on-one-video/98423

Itís always fun to think about how superstars match up against each other individually. Despite the fact that they never actually face one another, people love to play the Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady card. With that in mind, we can understand why speculating about one-on-one match-ups is more fun in basketball ó where they could feasibly happen.

A couple weeks ago, a number of NBA players were asked who they thought would win a one-on-one pickup game between Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. For a variety of reasons, most of the players picked Kobe. King James does not agree. In fact, this is the last time heís going to comment on the subject. Check out this video from the Orlando Sentinel:

LeBron may be willing to go up against Kevin Durant in a flag football game, but heís clearly not interested in finding out who would win a game between the worldís 1A and 1B basketball players. Obviously there are plenty of reasons the game would never happen, but why is LeBron so annoyed with the question? Does it really bother him that people think Kobe would win? Given his reputation as an egomaniac, we certainly have no reason to doubt it.

Hellcrooner
11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
the funniest thing is that being able to beat someone one on one does not make you a better player than him, because the game is played 5 on 5.

Lim
11-15-2011, 03:07 PM
the funniest thing is that being able to beat someone one on one does not make you a better player than him, because the game is played 5 on 5.

i mean i know im on 2 hours of sleep right now but this sounds like it makes no sense to me....

Matrix3132
11-15-2011, 03:07 PM

In Europe maybe, 5 on 5 in the nba died a long time ago

smith&wesson
11-15-2011, 03:08 PM
THE ONLY WAY LEBRON BEATS KOBE IS IF HE HAS WADE TO PASS TOO.

lebron is a better distributer. kobe is a one on one player at heart.

likemystylez
11-15-2011, 03:10 PM
honestly... who cares?

koLohe2133
11-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Than lebron shoulda had a couplenof rings ny now...

Idiot.

It's not even 5x5....it really is 9-10x9-10...

gwrighter
11-15-2011, 03:13 PM
in b4 all hell breaks loose

theLgndKllr35
11-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Lebron would definitely win in a one on one matchup. The size difference is just laughable. James is a freak of nature, there's really no comparison to him period size wise.

As far as picking for a team goes, that's where the debate comes into play, but 1v1 shouldn't even be a discussion.

6'8" 250 lbs vs 6'6" 205. Seriously?

BALLER R
11-15-2011, 03:18 PM
The size difference may be laughable but how much does lebron use his size to his advantage

ichitownclowni
11-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Lebron would win he is a freak.......................

beliges
11-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Lebron would definitely win in a one on one matchup. The size difference is just laughable. James is a freak of nature, there's really no comparison to him period size wise.

As far as picking for a team goes, that's where the debate comes into play, but 1v1 shouldn't even be a discussion.

One much bigger and much more athletic vs the other one who is much more skilled and a master at every aspect of the game. WOuld be a great matchup. I think skill beats out athleticism in this matchup.

naps
11-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Rather easily. I never thought it would be a close contest unless Kobe was on fire with his jumper, even which I don't think will be much effective with LeBron's size and quickness.

rapjuicer06
11-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Lebron would kill Kobe. Lebron wouldn't have to shoot, he would just BLOW past him every time. No help defense, and Kobe not exactly being quick and Lebron being one of the quickest/fastest players in the league...He would destroy Kobe.

VillaMaravilla
11-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Lebron must really be on something if he really thinks he can beat Kobe lmao but hey its good to get a laugh with all this lockout stuff going on.....so thanks Lebron we all needed that!

Sactown
11-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Lebron would destroy Kobe one on one.. Lebron is a better defender at their current point in their careers and Lebron is strong faster and quicker.. I think Kobe would have a hard time scoring while Lebron just beats him up in the post

Zefflin
11-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Anyone who says size matters obviously isn't good at basketball or sex. I'm 6 feet and 170 pounds and I've been guarding my 6'4 220 pound friend for ages, I've even whitewashed him before. Lebron fans are...awesome, I'll just leave it at that.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-15-2011, 04:21 PM
cool story JB

ClippersE.G
11-15-2011, 04:22 PM
i mean i know im on 2 hours of sleep right now but this sounds like it makes no sense to me....

he is a contrarian...I have been on this website a couple days and I noticed this....

but Yeah of course Lebron James would win if he could dunk all game cause thats all he can do...if there was a restriction from getting to the paint and shooting nothing but Js Kobe would prob win like 21-4

rapjuicer06
11-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Anyone who says size matters obviously isn't good at basketball or sex. I'm 6 feet and 170 pounds and I've been guarding my 6'4 220 pound friend for ages, I've even whitewashed him before. Lebron fans are...awesome, I'll just leave it at that.

I'm 5'9 185 and I've been guarding this 6'10 276 and i've been blocking all of her shots and running circles around her. Yea you're right. Size don't matter homie

prodigy
11-15-2011, 04:35 PM
anyone can beat Lebron. Just start off in the 4th Q.

rapjuicer06
11-15-2011, 04:36 PM
:cricket:

championships
11-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Lebron must have hit his head really hard.

TheNumber37
11-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Kobe would win. have you seen them go head to head, Kobe is the better scorer and defender.

mlisica19
11-15-2011, 05:22 PM
He answered it exactly how I thought he should except... were never going to see it?

Kobe and other superstars and players play one on one against other individuals all the time. Win or lose, its just for fun. Its for training. Its for the love of the game they have.

Kobe has even played Duncan. Idk who won or lost, but he has even stated hes learned a lot from playing a pick up game against him.

I personally think hes scared. Why?
Well James is a man who is careful with his name and his legacy. In most parts of his name lol. We all know this. I mean the reason he left to Miami is to have a better chance at winning a ring. So his name could finally have that in his title, champion.

So for a guy to be competitive, and jokes... wanting to go play against Durant in pick up football. Well why wont you play Kobe? Well your afraid.

Its the same reason for why he has not done a dunk contest yet... its the reason why he left the Cavs... Its the reason why hes shown inconsistency in the 4th qtr, or why he seems invisible at key times in big time situations.

Hes scurred. I am sorry, but all from what I see and hear... I think hes afraid. He knows a one on one game with Kobe would be all over the media. Though he believes he can win, its a gamble for him. Hes afraid to lose to Kobe, and have it all over the web and the media... Kobe beats James in basketball.

mlisica19
11-15-2011, 05:30 PM
This is not James getting the ball at half court... and Kobe forced to start at the free throw. This is one on one basketball...

Whoever gets the ball first... starts at the 3 point line. The other defends him. Kobe will be smart and play up close... why? Cuz hes good enough too, smart enough too and fast enough too. It will limit James from getting any momentum, it will limit any open shot. Hes in shape... he can do it dw.

The reason I say Kobe wins, is because hes smarter. He has more offensive versatility. Hes tricky, he has a lot of offensive weapons.

James is offensively limited and Kobe has too many tircks in his sleeve.

Smarter. Kobe wins

Rentzias
11-15-2011, 05:37 PM
1's and 2's, make it take it, I think Kobe wins because of range.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
if Kobe caught fire on his jumper, he could win. But if they both take this completely serious, and Bron just goes at the rim non stop, as he should, Bron would win rather easy

I will add, who cares? Honestly. There are some guys down in Queens who would beat them both, doesn't mean they can play in the NBA.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2011, 06:30 PM
1's and 2's, make it take it, I think Kobe wins because of range.

LeBron was a better shooter from outside this year..

J4KOP99
11-15-2011, 06:44 PM

I think you are confusing this with another sport, Boxing. Sadly, we are not talking about the two competing in a boxing match.

By basing things solely of someones height/weight, you are only telling a small part of the story. Using your logic, how the hell did Charles Barkley excel at the power forward position going up against guys that were sometimes 5 inches taller?

Anyways, when playing 1 v 1 with two guys that are relatively the same size (2 inches is nothing if you don't know how to use it) the post game is the difference. Kobe's post game is about 10x more dominant than LeBron's.

We are not talking about a full-court 1 v 1 game either so LeBron's quickness or athleticism will only help him out so much.

I choose Kobe to win a 1 v 1 game.

_If you are asking who the better player is, I'd say LeBron without hesitation. In an actual game LeBron can use his athleticism, his strength, and his power to a much larger advantage than he can in a 1 v 1 game.

J4KOP99
11-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Someone find the brick LeBron shot out of the post vs. Dallas in the finals. It must be on youtube.

He's backing someone down, tries to shoot a turnaround J or something similar and misses the rim and hits only the backboard.

AndyfromNeptune
11-15-2011, 06:52 PM
The size difference may be laughable but how much does lebron use his size to his advantage

This.

Even when Raymond Felton guarded Lebron, he couldn't take advantage of the matchup. Just took fadeaway jumpers last year.

He's just not a good 1 on 1 player.

Kobe would win pretty easily...

And this is not me saying Lebron isn't a future hall of famer and the player i would most likely start a franchise with (after dwight howard) Kobe is built to play 1 on 1. Lebron isnt.

AndyfromNeptune
11-15-2011, 06:53 PM
anyone can beat lebron. Just start off in the 4th q.

hahahhaha

AndyfromNeptune
11-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Kobe would win. have you seen them go head to head, Kobe is the better scorer and defender.

Exactly.

truther
11-15-2011, 06:56 PM
This is not James getting the ball at half court... and Kobe forced to start at the free throw. This is one on one basketball...

Whoever gets the ball first... starts at the 3 point line. The other defends him. Kobe will be smart and play up close... why? Cuz hes good enough too, smart enough too and fast enough too. It will limit James from getting any momentum, it will limit any open shot. Hes in shape... he can do it dw.

The reason I say Kobe wins, is because hes smarter. He has more offensive versatility. Hes tricky, he has a lot of offensive weapons.

Smarter. Kobe wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIFB01cxFbY

Evolution23
11-15-2011, 07:03 PM
In Europe maybe, 5 on 5 in the nba died a long time ago

false

Evolution23
11-15-2011, 07:05 PM
and no way does Lebron beat kobe 1 on 1... Kobe has way too many weapons offensively, he can improvise in so many ways. Lebron would have to drive to the rim every time and his jump shot isn't consistent enough for him to have a chance.

Evolution23
11-15-2011, 07:07 PM

What does one play have to do with anything?

truther
11-15-2011, 07:10 PM
What does one play have to do with anything?

kobe cant even come close to guarding lebron, he doesn't need a fastbreak opp. or a head start to score on him, in that game they threw both artest and kobe at him he was killling them on iso. thats why kobe had to trip him he couldn't stay with him.

gladoor12
11-15-2011, 07:13 PM
Lebron would destroy kobe. lets 1st talk about passing. i know its a 1 on 1 game but i hav 2 mention it. kobe averages 4. 7 assists and lebron averages 7. kobe is probable 1 of the biggest bsll hogging superstars of all time. lebron has 1 game w/ less then 1-3(i forgot which 1 it was) assists and kobe as over 3/4 of a seasons worth of games w/ less then 1-3 assists.

Now 4 defense. kobe averages 5.3 rebounds and lebron averages 7.1. kobe averages 1. 5 assists and lebron averages 1.7. kobe averages .6 steals and lebron averages .8. Lebron is the top 5 defensive players today and kobe has been maybe twice. lebron makes the all-defensive team b/c of wat hes proven kobe makes it b/c of his stardom. even kobe knows hes not a top 10 defensive player.

Both being drafted: lebron was drafted 1st overal by the worst team in the league and a team that needed 2 be rebuilt. kobe was drafted 15th by the hornets but his agent refused to let kobe pkay for them so they traded them 2 a team that just came out of the play-offs and just sign a young shaq

Teammates: i know its not important but yet again i hav 2. Kobe has been playing w/ great teammates. shaq, gasol, malone, fisher. Hes been playing w/ these type of guys since being drafted. Lebron was drafted w/ a team that was rebuilding themselves. The only star teammate lebron was a almost retired shaq who was always injured.

Cavs vs Lakers: when lebron was w/ the cavs they were 7-6 against L.A. lets not forget when kobe wasnt injured cavs won 7-3 of the games

Finale shooting: Kobe averages 25.3 points and lebron averages 27.7. Kobes FG% is .454% while lebrons is .479%. Kobes highest FG% is .469% while lebrons is .510%. Actually lebrons 1st 3 seasons was the only seasons where lebron got a higher FG% then kobes highest ever. also lebrons rookie season was the only time lebron didnt surpass kobes FG%. Also in the last 3 seasons kobe has taken mores shots.

truther
11-15-2011, 07:18 PM
and no way does Lebron beat kobe 1 on 1... Kobe has way too many weapons offensively, he can improvise in so many ways. Lebron would have to drive to the rim every time and his jump shot isn't consistent enough for him to have a chance.

actually he wouldn't have to drive each time,kobe would have to choose to guard tight or give him room, lebron would either blow past him with ease or shoot it, im sorry but lebrons jumpshot is really good inside the arc, i don't get why people think it isn't. i know people will say lebron cant go into the post cause he has no post game, but it really isn't that hard to post up a 205lbs and shoot right over him he doesn't need hakeems dream shake or skyhook to take kobe in the post.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-15-2011, 07:26 PM

one play lmao

truther
11-15-2011, 07:29 PM
just wondering why kobe was so off balance i thought lebrons handles were broke.

beliges
11-15-2011, 07:29 PM
actually he wouldn't have to drive each time,kobe would have to choose to guard tight or give him room, lebron would either blow past him with ease or shoot it, im sorry but lebrons jumpshot is really good inside the arc, i don't get why people think it isn't. i know people will say lebron cant go into the post cause he has no post game, but it really isn't that hard to post up a 205lbs and shoot right over him he doesn't need hakeems dream shake or skyhook to take kobe in the post.

Lebron's jumper is about average. Hes not a great jump shooter by any means. And Lebron will be in trouble if he goes to the post because he doesnt have much of a back to the basket game or good footwork. However, with his size and athleticism, his best bet would be to try to take it to the rim. But Kobe's skill, footwork and fundamentals would probably prove too much for Lebron to overcome in a one on one game.

thaShady
11-15-2011, 07:33 PM
everyone forgets that lebron has 0 basketball (or life) IQ.....kobe is way too cerebral and will frustrate lebron

truther
11-15-2011, 07:38 PM
everyone forgets that lebron has 0 basketball (or life) IQ.....kobe is way too cerebral and will frustrate lebron
false

Lebron's jumper is about average. Hes not a great jump shooter by any means. And Lebron will be in trouble if he goes to the post because he doesnt have much of a back to the basket game or good footwork. However, with his size and athleticism, his best bet would be to try to take it to the rim. But Kobe's skill, footwork and fundamentals would probably prove too much for Lebron to overcome in a one on one game.

he doesn't need elite foot work skills to post kobe up and shoot over him no refs he can bully him inside even lowering his shoulder into kobes chest., lebrons is only 2nd to ray allen in mid range jumpshots and no he takes just as much of them as kobe does so no he isn't an average jumpshooter.

11-15-2011, 07:52 PM
If you knew anything about basketball you'd know that kobe would won this one. And why does everyone complaining saying 'who cares about 1-on1', are u serious! I would pay so much to see that.

BTW im not a biased kobe fan

Evolution23
11-15-2011, 08:14 PM
just wondering why kobe was so off balance i thought lebrons handles were broke.

Lebron can't even come close to Melo. Hows he gona beat Kobe?

beliges
11-15-2011, 08:15 PM
false

he doesn't need elite foot work skills to post kobe up and shoot over him no refs he can bully him inside even lowering his shoulder into kobes chest., lebrons is only 2nd to ray allen in mid range jumpshots and no he takes just as much of them as kobe does so no he isn't an average jumpshooter.

You have to be high. LBJ is not anywhere near a great jump shooter. Did you watch the Finals? Lebron's mid range game is not even comparable to Kobe's. Lebron's mid range game is predicated on his lowering his shoulder and getting close to the rim. Its not a jump shot based game that he has. Furthermore, from your post, it seems you are essentially saying Lebron will just charge into Kobe and get to the rim. Well whether theres a ref or not, its still called a charge. He would have to get around Kobe, not through Kobe. ALso, while he does have the height and athletic advantage over Kobe, its not fair to assume that he will easily score if he posts Kobe up because his post game is marginal at best and without proper foot work he wont be able to get any decent jump shots up. Its fairly obvious to me you give Lebron far too much credit than what he can actually do.

GodsSon
11-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Jamal Crawford could beat both of them :)

TopsyTurvy
11-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Just as I would take a young a Kobe over (Wizzards era) Jordan, I would similarly pick Lebron here.

truther
11-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Lebron can't even come close to Melo. Hows he gona beat Kobe?

melo will be giving up layup lines on defense, why are you bringing up melo trying get people to start talking about him

You have to be high. LBJ is not anywhere near a great jump shooter. Did you watch the Finals? Lebron's mid range game is not even comparable to Kobe's. Lebron's mid range game is predicated on his lowering his shoulder and getting close to the rim. Its not a jump shot based game that he has. Furthermore, from your post, it seems you are essentially saying Lebron will just charge into Kobe and get to the rim. Well whether theres a ref or not, its still called a charge. He would have to get around Kobe, not through Kobe. ALso, while he does have the height and athletic advantage over Kobe, its not fair to assume that he will easily score if he posts Kobe up because his post game is marginal at best and without proper foot work he wont be able to get any decent jump shots up. Its fairly obvious to me you give Lebron far too much credit than what he can actually do.

who calls a charge in a one on one game

never said he's a great jumpshooter i said he isn't just average like you said.

http://www.hoopdata.com/shotstats.aspx?team=%25&type=pg&posi=S&yr=2011&gp=0&mins=35

look at his % from 10-5 16-23 like i said hes a good shooter from inside the arc.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2011, 08:48 PM

totally. A 2 time MVP, in his prime, with numbers that crap on everyone since Jordan doesn't understand the game of basketball....

Hawkeye15
11-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Jamal Crawford could beat both of them :)

I agree with this. Which is a perfect example of how unimportant this is.

C-Style
11-15-2011, 09:36 PM
I agree with this. Which is a perfect example of how unimportant this is.

:facepalm:

C-Style
11-15-2011, 09:39 PM

lol what is that? Lebron had nothing to do with Kobe's ankle twisting. Kobe was falling even before Lebron tried his turn around crossover.

Law25
11-15-2011, 09:52 PM
lol what is that? Lebron had nothing to do with Kobe's ankle twisting. Kobe was falling even before Lebron tried his turn around crossover.

So true. Now there a video on youtube of kobe givin him a fit 94ft, which would be more accurate for this conversation.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2011, 09:52 PM

didn't mean to offend your hero. Point is, there are guys on the streets of NY that could beat Kobe 1-1. It doesn't make them better basketball players.

LA_Raiders
11-15-2011, 09:54 PM
lol, Lebroom is a dreamer...

Thanks for the laugh LeBroom

truther
11-15-2011, 10:19 PM
you call him lebroom because he's always sweeping your team right

Big Zo
11-15-2011, 10:52 PM
All LeBron would have to do is attack the rim and Kobe would get more scared than that girl he raped, and move out of the way.

SwatTeam
11-15-2011, 10:56 PM
first of all, who cares? 1 on 1 basketball is stupid. It has no merits to how good of a basketball player you are. Its what you play when you can't jump on a team or are waiting to play pick up because you have downs on the next court over. I've never seen Coach K recruit players based on their 1 on 1 skills vs playing in an actual game.

For arguments sake though, Lebron would win. Here's why: Right now he is younger and near or in the beginning of his prime. Kobe, although great, is old and has bad knees. Went to Germany to infuse blood into his knees (blood doping?). Game over. Kobe in his prime though would beat the Lebron of today. But it depends on if the Lebron we see now is the best he will ever be or has yet to reach another level. If Lebron reaches that potential, I don't know if anyone can beat him.

stawka
11-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Lebron must really be on something if he really thinks he can beat Kobe lmao but hey its good to get a laugh with all this lockout stuff going on.....so thanks Lebron we all needed that!

Breaking news: The Knicks just traded Melo + Amare for LeBron + fillers. You glad?!

PAOboston
11-16-2011, 12:21 AM
of course you'd probably beat kobe one v one. you're about 3 inches taller, weigh about 45 lbs more than him and about 7 years younger. you could literally just run ove rhim every time going to the hoop.

rhymeratic
11-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Honestly.... if I had $10,000 on the line.... the only guy I'm going with that I think would run the table in a 1 on 1 tournament...

JAMAL CRAWFORD

BKLYNpigeon
11-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Lebron could get the first 3 quarters, but Kobe would dominate him in the 4th.

I hope Kobe ***** slaps him with his five rings on.

goNYgoNYgo
11-16-2011, 01:53 AM
kobe is the best 1vs1 player hands down. there is a reason why almost every nba player said kobe w/o a hesitation. yea lebron is big and powerful, but kobe is just way too smart. his footwork would not let him use his body or strength. somebody w/ as much as knowledge as kobe could stop the best of them, the only way you would beat kobe is if you had a turn around jumper or a post up game. lbj has neither, and he won't be able to just charge in there, like i said, kobes footwork is amazing.

now lbj vs melo would be a good game. melo gets lazy on the d sometimes, but 1vs1, he won't have a chance to get lazy. and offensively, it's obvious melo has the better game. defensively lbj does.

and to the dude who said lbj's midrange game is only second to ray allen....haha you have lost all credibility in this forum. you are either trolling or don't know the game.

bullsfan-in-ny
11-16-2011, 02:32 AM

Smarter. Kobe wins

I was going to write something just like this then started reading other post.

Pacman
11-16-2011, 02:44 AM
This is a dream 1 on 1 match of a lifetime. I wonder both parties would agree on this on live TV/Pay per View? Why not? Both are serious one on one player at heart and in actual ball game.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 02:59 AM
kobe is the best 1vs1 player hands down. there is a reason why almost every nba player said kobe w/o a hesitation. yea lebron is big and powerful, but kobe is just way too smart. his footwork would not let him use his body or strength. somebody w/ as much as knowledge as kobe could stop the best of them, the only way you would beat kobe is if you had a turn around jumper or a post up game. lbj has neither, and he won't be able to just charge in there, like i said, kobes footwork is amazing.

now lbj vs melo would be a good game. melo gets lazy on the d sometimes, but 1vs1, he won't have a chance to get lazy. and offensively, it's obvious melo has the better game. defensively lbj does.

and to the dude who said lbj's midrange game is only second to ray allen....haha you have lost all credibility in this forum. you are either trolling or don't know the game.
Speaking of losing credibility :rolleyes:

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
Speaking of losing credibility :rolleyes:

Yes you just lost mine, though that hardly matters.

YEAH cause Bron vs Melo wouldn't be an even game or anything...

heyman321
11-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Matt Bonner could take them both on 2v1.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 03:49 AM
Matt Bonner could take them both on 2v1.

Everyone knows that.. and Adam Morrison is the GOAT of 1 v 1
he gives you some AM in the PM

zizo
11-16-2011, 03:57 AM
weak mentality vs. strong mentality

Kobe will mess with Lebron's head and ... easy win

----------------

lebron doesnt even have a great skill set!!! he has poor feet, his technique is rubbish, average dribble, his shooting is frikin hit and miss.

hes just an athletic phenom that relies on bulldozing over his opponents. not a bad thing but its clear that hes a long way behind the likes of dwade, kobe, dirk and plenty of other guys in terms of skills....

natelpete
11-16-2011, 04:00 AM
Lebron would destroy, easily.

naps
11-16-2011, 04:41 AM
No-brainer.

I can't see how Kobe would ever stop LeBron hammering his way to the basket without fouling him. On the other hand, I can't see Kobe beating LeBron's defense unless his on one of those days when everything is going through the net.

stawka
11-16-2011, 05:08 AM
weak mentality vs. strong mentality

Kobe will mess with Lebron's head and ... easy win

----------------

lebron doesnt even have a great skill set!!! he has poor feet, his technique is rubbish, average dribble, his shooting is frikin hit and miss.

hes just an athletic phenom that relies on bulldozing over his opponents. not a bad thing but its clear that hes a long way behind the likes of dwade, kobe, dirk and plenty of other guys in terms of skills....

This post (other than your first sentence is about 4 years delayed. Either way, cool story bro

Supreme LA
11-16-2011, 06:24 AM
Nowhere does Lebron say he would beat Kobe one on one. Misleading title. He says "he likes his chances against anybody." That doesn't exactly show an ultimate confidence in the way that Kobe said said he would be Lebron one on one without question.

I would take a skilled player with every offensive move in his arsenal over a bigger player with no offensive skills any day. You guys act as if Lebron even uses his height to his advantage :facepalm: What is he gonna do?? Back Kobe down and do hook shots all day? He has no post moves and no footwork, so that argument is weak. Then some of you suggest he will just blow by Kobe? Even at Kobe's age, he can still guard Lebron because he has no ball handling skills and is so predictable going to his right. Is he supposed to just shoot over Kobe with his height and length?? I'll wait for anybody to say that they are confident in Lebron's shooting skills including Lebron himself.

Lebron can't beat Kobe one on one. Durant knows it, Kobe knows it, and so does everybody else in the league besides John Wall :facepalm: I have no doubt Kobe would be up for the challenge, while I doubt Lebron would ever risk humiliation.

Lebron loses to Kobe, Durant, Wade, and Dirk in a one on one game. None of you could prove otherwise because Lebron would never accept the challenge.

Supreme LA
11-16-2011, 06:38 AM
Case Closed: LeBron James Not in Same Class as Kobe Bryant

Define Irony: Scottie Pippen hails LeBron James as the new Jordan when in reality heís the modern Pippen.

What makes sports great is that the truth is revealed in real time before the eyes of millions. You can have all your muddled arguments for the best to ever play the game. So long as the name James doesnít come up in the discussion Iím willing to listen.

Letís get something straight. There will never be another MJ. Itís impossible to duplicate both his accomplishments and importance to the game of basketball. With that being said the man to come closest to climbing to the summit of Mt. Jordan is Kobe Bryant.

Self-proclaimed King James is somewhere near the base of that mountain looking up at the likes of Charles Barkley, Karl Malone and Patrick Ewing. Heís got the game but he doesnít have the IT Ė that special something that separates the great talents from the all-time greats.

Kobe is a coldblooded killer unafraid of failure forever chasing the impossible. LeBron James is a beauty queen more consumed with appearance than accomplishment.

Make whatever argument you want but the facts speak for themselves. Your eyes did not deceive you. When the greatest pressure of all fell upon the shoulders of LeBron he crumbled. Then, in typical LeBron fashion, he lashed out at his haters.

Want to know the biggest difference between LeBron and Kobe? Bryant takes the hate to heart. He makes it personal. Kobe takes no pleasure in knowing his haters donít live the same lifestyle he does as LeBron referred to in his infamous post-Finals presser. Bryant only takes pleasure in apologies Ė as in Magic Johnson publically apologizing for prematurely anointing James the new king.

Unlike LeBron, Kobe allows his game to do the talking. No need to pound your chest and proclaim your greatness when youíve got an entire hoops world that will do that dirty work on your behalf once you build a hater-proof resume.
When Shaq asked Kobe how his *** tasted, Bryant responded by getting one more ring than the Diesel. Kobe then took his shot at OíNeal as soon as he could Ė not a moment before. LeBron does things the opposite way. James is the king of premature adulation.

James calls his shot then scapegoats his poor performances via his apologists who always have creative excuses.
Guess what? The land of LeBron excuses is running out of real estate.
He didnít have the supporting cast in Cleveland. He doesnít have a bench in Miami. He was under more pressure than any other athlete.
Cry me a pool atop a South Beach hotel.

Here is something that you cannot excuse. The title was there for the taking. The NBA Finals were begging for LeBron to put his stamp of greatness on the game. Problem was when Queen James dug in his pocket he realized his stamp pad was all out of ink. Ink he wasted on tasteless free agency announcements. Ink he wasted on pointless WWE style introductions. Ink he wasted in celebrating a victory over an aging and injured Celtics squad.
This is professional hoops where championship opportunities are few and far between. Nothing is promised. Kobe knows this all too well. Bryant was determined to learn this lesson the hard way by trying to go at it all by himself. Lesson learned.

Itís not that Bryant is above making some of the same mistakes LeBron continues to make. Itís that Bryant learns from those miscues and moves on by constantly tweaking his game and obsessively mastering his craft.
As for LeBron, heís all too happy to get by on his talents alone. The true measure of a great player is how their game develops once their physical skills diminish. Jordanís prime didnít come until he was no longer able to simply jump over his competition. He had to outthink his opponents.

Where does that leave LeBron if he canít find the courage to attack the hoop in crunch time when heís the biggest, strongest and fastest man in the game? Just how is King James going to win all those rings he promised when heís no longer able to blow by defenders with ease?

If this is LeBronís prime then Iím afraid weíve seen all that is needed to determine his place in history.
Heís Robin with delusions of being Batman. However LeBronís delusion is the worst kind of all.

There are plenty of guys out there that would have gone down in a John Starks-like blaze of glory. Gunning as if they were the best to ever play the game. Unafraid of taking big shots even if they were never meant to do so. Guys like Sam Cassel and Robert Horry who never knew they werenít supposed to be stealing the show from their more marketable counterparts. You know, like when a skinny rookie fresh out of high school was shooting air balls for the Lakers in the playoffs. Obviously those shots didnít fall but it certainly alerted the world to what kind of stones the youngster had.
James in not this type at all.

James wants rings but is unwilling to grab the moment by the horns. He wants to be a global icon but canít be bothered by taking part in a dunk competition. Quite frankly, LeBron wants to get into heaven but is afraid of death.

LeBron lives in a world dominated by fear. Heís afraid of the spotlight even though his inner Favre craves it. Heís scared of public humiliation even though heís constantly putting himself out there.

Simply put, heís not in the same class as Kobe Bryant and he never will be because Kobe lives for the pressure moments. If it were up to him Bryant would play Game 7ís all year long.
Letís just put this to bed now.

Like those that are constantly apologizing for him, LeBron is guilty of not knowing his place. When Muhammad Ali ran his mouth he was hated. When he backed up his smack by delivering results he was loved. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than decisions made in primetime. James somehow thinks his place in history is guaranteed. Problem is he doesnít realize it could be a spot in the Hall of Infamy that is currently on hold for him.
From here out, letís keep LeBron out of the Kobe and MJ conversation. Heís in no position to be in the greatest to ever play discussion. Instead, letís just focus on what his resume dictates. That LeBron could go down as the greatest to never win a ring

- AUTHOR: Chris Shellcroft

Lebron is not the player or competitor Kobe is. All you young fans marveling his athleticism have no clue on the importance of fundamentals and skill in the game of basketball. Lebron has not and is likely to never develop enough to be a master at the game the way that Kobe is and MJ was. Case closed as should be this thread. This same link was posted last week. It was basketball purists arguing against the young fans in awe of Lebron's dunks (who also likely voted Lebron ahead of Shaq and Duncan for player of the decade :facepalm:)

Lebron hasn't done anything to deserve the praise that he has gotten from young fans. Talk to me when he shows up in the 4th quarter, develops a ball handle and some footwork, and displays any growth or development in his game besides dunking, running fast & jumping high, and a all-around offensive arsenal.

naps
11-16-2011, 07:15 AM
Lebron would destroy, easily.

Without a doubt. It's not even close to be honest.

BULLSFAN0810
11-16-2011, 08:35 AM
if you think the guy who couldn't post barrera and couldn't shoot to save his life, and has no real one on one moves can beata shot make like kobe your e smoking crack.Lbj is the biggest bust I've ever seen.I mean with all the hype he hasn'tt lived up to it.if he wins 1 his trip is still tarnished.so to say he'd best kobe even kobe at his old age is just Lbj talking skype

Teeboy1487
11-16-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm a huge Lakers fan but I'm taking Lebron because he is simply too physically gifted for Kobe. Kobe is not the defender he once was and he will have trouble not only staying in front of Lebron, but Lebron would just back him down and use his superior strength. I do think Kobe's game is more polish and he has a better skill set. However, Lebron's physical attributes are too difficult to overcome even by an aging Kobe Bryant.

truther
11-16-2011, 09:45 AM

i provided FACTS among swing men who play 35 mins or more lebron is second in midrange shots, facts while you brought useless comments and opinions you try to pass off as facts.

ModernDaySavage
11-16-2011, 10:21 AM

You're the one with the 0 IQ. LeBron is smarter than you can ever think of becoming. Also one of the smartest basketball players in the NBA today.

ModernDaySavage
11-16-2011, 10:31 AM
if you think the guy who couldn't post barrera and couldn't shoot to save his life, and has no real one on one moves can beata shot make like kobe your e smoking crack.Lbj is the biggest bust I've ever seen.I mean with all the hype he hasn'tt lived up to it.if he wins 1 his trip is still tarnished.so to say he'd best kobe even kobe at his old age is just Lbj talking skype

Lmfao no wonder people hate Chicago fans so much, holy **** this guy is ignorant.

ModernDaySavage
11-16-2011, 10:35 AM

Well first of all...statistically, LeBron is 2nd in that category, so idk how you can even be so ignorant to say someone has lost all credibility for that or is trolling. Secondly, I would agree that LeBron isn't that absolute 2nd best raw mid range shooter, but with those stats you can't just blow it off like they are made up.

Law25
11-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Case Closed: LeBron James Not in Same Class as Kobe Bryant

Define Irony: Scottie Pippen hails LeBron James as the new Jordan when in reality he’s the modern Pippen.

What makes sports great is that the truth is revealed in real time before the eyes of millions. You can have all your muddled arguments for the best to ever play the game. So long as the name James doesn’t come up in the discussion I’m willing to listen.

Let’s get something straight. There will never be another MJ. It’s impossible to duplicate both his accomplishments and importance to the game of basketball. With that being said the man to come closest to climbing to the summit of Mt. Jordan is Kobe Bryant.

Self-proclaimed King James is somewhere near the base of that mountain looking up at the likes of Charles Barkley, Karl Malone and Patrick Ewing. He’s got the game but he doesn’t have the IT – that special something that separates the great talents from the all-time greats.

Kobe is a coldblooded killer unafraid of failure forever chasing the impossible. LeBron James is a beauty queen more consumed with appearance than accomplishment.

Make whatever argument you want but the facts speak for themselves. Your eyes did not deceive you. When the greatest pressure of all fell upon the shoulders of LeBron he crumbled. Then, in typical LeBron fashion, he lashed out at his haters.

Want to know the biggest difference between LeBron and Kobe? Bryant takes the hate to heart. He makes it personal. Kobe takes no pleasure in knowing his haters don’t live the same lifestyle he does as LeBron referred to in his infamous post-Finals presser. Bryant only takes pleasure in apologies – as in Magic Johnson publically apologizing for prematurely anointing James the new king.

Unlike LeBron, Kobe allows his game to do the talking. No need to pound your chest and proclaim your greatness when you’ve got an entire hoops world that will do that dirty work on your behalf once you build a hater-proof resume.
When Shaq asked Kobe how his *** tasted, Bryant responded by getting one more ring than the Diesel. Kobe then took his shot at O’Neal as soon as he could – not a moment before. LeBron does things the opposite way. James is the king of premature adulation.

James calls his shot then scapegoats his poor performances via his apologists who always have creative excuses.
Guess what? The land of LeBron excuses is running out of real estate.
He didn’t have the supporting cast in Cleveland. He doesn’t have a bench in Miami. He was under more pressure than any other athlete.
Cry me a pool atop a South Beach hotel.

Here is something that you cannot excuse. The title was there for the taking. The NBA Finals were begging for LeBron to put his stamp of greatness on the game. Problem was when Queen James dug in his pocket he realized his stamp pad was all out of ink. Ink he wasted on tasteless free agency announcements. Ink he wasted on pointless WWE style introductions. Ink he wasted in celebrating a victory over an aging and injured Celtics squad.
This is professional hoops where championship opportunities are few and far between. Nothing is promised. Kobe knows this all too well. Bryant was determined to learn this lesson the hard way by trying to go at it all by himself. Lesson learned.

It’s not that Bryant is above making some of the same mistakes LeBron continues to make. It’s that Bryant learns from those miscues and moves on by constantly tweaking his game and obsessively mastering his craft.
As for LeBron, he’s all too happy to get by on his talents alone. The true measure of a great player is how their game develops once their physical skills diminish. Jordan’s prime didn’t come until he was no longer able to simply jump over his competition. He had to outthink his opponents.

Where does that leave LeBron if he can’t find the courage to attack the hoop in crunch time when he’s the biggest, strongest and fastest man in the game? Just how is King James going to win all those rings he promised when he’s no longer able to blow by defenders with ease?

If this is LeBron’s prime then I’m afraid we’ve seen all that is needed to determine his place in history.
He’s Robin with delusions of being Batman. However LeBron’s delusion is the worst kind of all.

There are plenty of guys out there that would have gone down in a John Starks-like blaze of glory. Gunning as if they were the best to ever play the game. Unafraid of taking big shots even if they were never meant to do so. Guys like Sam Cassel and Robert Horry who never knew they weren’t supposed to be stealing the show from their more marketable counterparts. You know, like when a skinny rookie fresh out of high school was shooting air balls for the Lakers in the playoffs. Obviously those shots didn’t fall but it certainly alerted the world to what kind of stones the youngster had.
James in not this type at all.

James wants rings but is unwilling to grab the moment by the horns. He wants to be a global icon but can’t be bothered by taking part in a dunk competition. Quite frankly, LeBron wants to get into heaven but is afraid of death.

LeBron lives in a world dominated by fear. He’s afraid of the spotlight even though his inner Favre craves it. He’s scared of public humiliation even though he’s constantly putting himself out there.

Simply put, he’s not in the same class as Kobe Bryant and he never will be because Kobe lives for the pressure moments. If it were up to him Bryant would play Game 7’s all year long.
Let’s just put this to bed now.

Like those that are constantly apologizing for him, LeBron is guilty of not knowing his place. When Muhammad Ali ran his mouth he was hated. When he backed up his smack by delivering results he was loved. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than decisions made in primetime. James somehow thinks his place in history is guaranteed. Problem is he doesn’t realize it could be a spot in the Hall of Infamy that is currently on hold for him.
From here out, let’s keep LeBron out of the Kobe and MJ conversation. He’s in no position to be in the greatest to ever play discussion. Instead, let’s just focus on what his resume dictates. That LeBron could go down as the greatest to never win a ring

- AUTHOR: Chris Shellcroft

Lebron is not the player or competitor Kobe is. All you young fans marveling his athleticism have no clue on the importance of fundamentals and skill in the game of basketball. Lebron has not and is likely to never develop enough to be a master at the game the way that Kobe is and MJ was. Case closed as should be this thread. This same link was posted last week. It was basketball purists arguing against the young fans in awe of Lebron's dunks (who also likely voted Lebron ahead of Shaq and Duncan for player of the decade :facepalm:)

Lebron hasn't done anything to deserve the praise that he has gotten from young fans. Talk to me when he shows up in the 4th quarter, develops a ball handle and some footwork, and displays any growth or development in his game besides dunking, running fast & jumping high, and a all-around offensive arsenal.

This whole article was cold, but what i highlighted is deep and so true.

ModernDaySavage
11-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Nowhere does Lebron say he would beat Kobe one on one. Misleading title. He says "he likes his chances against anybody." That doesn't exactly show an ultimate confidence in the way that Kobe said said he would be Lebron one on one without question.

I would take a skilled player with every offensive move in his arsenal over a bigger player with no offensive skills any day. You guys act as if Lebron even uses his height to his advantage :facepalm: What is he gonna do?? Back Kobe down and do hook shots all day? He has no post moves and no footwork, so that argument is weak. Then some of you suggest he will just blow by Kobe? Even at Kobe's age, he can still guard Lebron because he has no ball handling skills and is so predictable going to his right. Is he supposed to just shoot over Kobe with his height and length?? I'll wait for anybody to say that they are confident in Lebron's shooting skills including Lebron himself.

Lebron can't beat Kobe one on one. Durant knows it, Kobe knows it, and so does everybody else in the league besides John Wall :facepalm: I have no doubt Kobe would be up for the challenge, while I doubt Lebron would ever risk humiliation.

Lebron loses to Kobe, Durant, Wade, and Dirk in a one on one game. None of you could prove otherwise because Lebron would never accept the challenge.

Do you realize how you sound? You are sitting there saying all this ******** speculation about LeBron as fact, then turning around saying no one could prove otherwise? You can't even ****in prove your original bogus claims.

And also to say that those guys above KNOW Kobe would win is just as stupid, they aren't ****in psychic no one can KNOW any of that until a game were to happen. Guess that's why people hate the Kobe riders so much on here.

truther
11-16-2011, 10:46 AM
looks like a pisssed off laker fan wrote that article.

truther
11-16-2011, 10:50 AM
develops a ball handle .

lol come on,name one player at his position with better ball handling lebron is an elite ball handler for his position and a very good one for a pg. ball handling and passing are one of the skills that make him who he is other than ath. obviously. its like saying kobe should develop a fade away shot.

Sox72
11-16-2011, 10:55 AM
You're the one with the 0 IQ. LeBron is smarter than you can ever think of becoming. Also one of the smartest basketball players in the NBA today.

This actually made me laugh. One of the most childish responses I've seen on here........:laugh::laugh: Lebron is smarter than you!

naps
11-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Do you realize how you sound? You are sitting there saying all this ******** speculation about LeBron as fact, then turning around saying no one could prove otherwise? You can't even ****in prove your original bogus claims.

And also to say that those guys above KNOW Kobe would win is just as stupid, they aren't ****in psychic no one can KNOW any of that until a game were to happen. Guess that's why people hate the Kobe riders so much on here.

Dude, you will see plenty of kobephiles here on PSD. The way they express their opinions about Kobe might confuse you with Newtons laws as facts. They feel like their opinions words that are coming from Bible.

naps
11-16-2011, 01:00 PM
And did someone really say LeBron has no ball handling skills? LMFAO!! What a ******** and uneducated claim! LeBron is one of the best in that department currently and the greatest on his position in the history.

kblo247
11-16-2011, 02:25 PM
I hear what you saying LeBron, but it is all talk.

I can talk a big game too and say I'd beat him as long as I qualify it as pure fantasy and having no real chance of helping.

The cat has made a career of it:

Not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 rings - FANTASY
I can win the dunk contest - FANTASY
I can beat Kobe one on one - FANTASY

The story of his career has been him yapping his gums, dancing, and posing for pictures without backing up the talk or saying yeah it's on me when he fails.

The difference between the two is that Kobe rarely has to talk about, like the Nike slogan he just does it. And if by chance he opens his mouth and says something he gets it done or takes the blame directly with his head held high and not by hiding behind excuses such as: a mytery elbow, no bench to backup a big 3, or not having help while having the best record in the league for two years and hca throughout, or check my stats shirts.

And if by chance it actually happened and he lost, we wouldnt know about it anyway folks, he'd just confiscate the tape

beliges
11-16-2011, 02:52 PM
And did someone really say LeBron has no ball handling skills? LMFAO!! What a ******** and uneducated claim! LeBron is one of the best in that department currently and the greatest on his position in the history.

I would say guys like Drexler, Pippen Dr J and a few others had better ball handling skills at that position. Lebron is a very very good ball handler but no way is he the best. The only thing Lebron is the best at is his athleticism.

ClippersE.G
11-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Oh my god did I just read someone saying Lebron James is smart? Hahhaha

Ebbs
11-16-2011, 03:16 PM
I stopped reading when the authour called them 1A and 1B. At no point in their careers have they ever been even.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 03:16 PM
I hear what you saying LeBron, but it is all talk.

I can talk a big game too and say I'd beat him as long as I qualify it as pure fantasy and having no real chance of helping.

The cat has made a career of it:

Not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 rings - FANTASY
I can win the dunk contest - FANTASY
I can beat Kobe one on one - FANTASY

The story of his career has been him yapping his gums, dancing, and posing for pictures without backing up the talk or saying yeah it's on me when he fails.

The difference between the two is that Kobe rarely has to talk about, like the Nike slogan he just does it. And if by chance he opens his mouth and says something he gets it done or takes the blame directly with his head held high and not by hiding behind excuses such as: a mytery elbow, no bench to backup a big 3, or not having help while having the best record in the league for two years and hca throughout, or check my stats shirts.

And if by chance it actually happened and he lost, we wouldnt know about it anyway folks, he'd just confiscate the tape

You mad bro? Cause it sounds like it.... yup you mad, so please stop :cry:

ModernDaySavage
11-16-2011, 03:19 PM
This actually made me laugh. One of the most childish responses I've seen on here........:laugh::laugh: Lebron is smarter than you!

Why because you hate him blindly too? That guy literally said LeBron has 0 basketball IQ and no life. You are just as stupid for even defending him. Kids on here are laughable.

ModernDaySavage
11-16-2011, 03:23 PM
Oh my god did I just read someone saying Lebron James is smart? Hahhaha

My fault the guy is a ****** he needs to go burn his hundreds of millions, because he clearly doesn't have the intellectual capacity to handle such large amounts of money.

Oh nevermind, you're from L.A.

Law25
11-16-2011, 03:46 PM

I see that and raise you this. As u can see James gets nervous when being pressured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e4a9EFDjg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7De26SiEzI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5H_vH0ksVY

bonus clips

This years kobe posters 2011 at age 32 still have some pop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub3gROGfuDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJZBMyDw5o&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWmahVc_gP8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cqRImCQ5Uw

appologize for making this a video post

JordansBulls
11-16-2011, 05:58 PM
I stopped reading when the authour called them 1A and 1B. At no point in their careers have they ever been even.

Yeah 1a and 1b now is kinda ridiculous.

Supreme LA
11-16-2011, 06:01 PM

Really?? His ball handling skills are no where near Magic's and Magic had the same size but lacked the athleticism. He can't handle the ball better than Durant or even Hakeem for that matter. His game is flawed and especially his footwork. You guys praising Lebron like he is the greatest ever is just ridiculous. Lebron is one of the best athletes of all time but not one of the best or most skilled basketball players. That's a fact.

Kobe beats Lebron and you're ******** if you think otherwise.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Really?? His ball handling skills are no where near Magic's and Magic had the same size but lacked the athleticism. He can't handle the ball better than Durant or even Hakeem for that matter. His game is flawed and especially his footwork. You guys praising Lebron like he is the greatest ever is just ridiculous. Lebron is one of the best athletes of all time but not one of the best or most skilled basketball players. That's a fact.

This comment makes me ignore the rest of this post do to its ignorance..:facepalm:

Supreme LA
11-16-2011, 06:22 PM
This comment makes me ignore the rest of this post do to its ignorance..:facepalm:

Way to talk about ignorance when you can't even spell "due" :facepalm: Typical.

zizo
11-16-2011, 08:05 PM

lol cold .. lebron got young fans ..

as Law25 said:

''Lebron is not the player or competitor Kobe is. All you young fans marveling his athleticism have no clue on the importance of fundamentals and skill in the game of basketball. Lebron has not and is likely to never develop enough to be a master at the game the way that Kobe is and MJ was. Case closed as should be this thread. This same link was posted last week. It was basketball purists arguing against the young fans in awe of Lebron's dunks (who also likely voted Lebron ahead of Shaq and Duncan for player of the decade )

Lebron hasn't done anything to deserve the praise that he has gotten from young fans. Talk to me when he shows up in the 4th quarter, develops a ball handle and some footwork, and displays any growth or development in his game besides dunking, running fast & jumping high, and a all-around offensive arsenal.''

Rhino
11-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Lebron you might want to concentrate on not giving up before you start talking about beating anyone. He is such a joke it's just too funny for words.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 08:24 PM

Yupp, I definitely ****ed that one up

one for me :facepalm:
and one for you! :facepalm:

Sactown
11-16-2011, 08:34 PM

as Law25 said:

''Lebron is not the player or competitor Kobe is. All you young fans marveling his athleticism have no clue on the importance of fundamentals and skill in the game of basketball. Lebron has not and is likely to never develop enough to be a master at the game the way that Kobe is and MJ was. Case closed as should be this thread. This same link was posted last week. It was basketball purists arguing against the young fans in awe of Lebron's dunks (who also likely voted Lebron ahead of Shaq and Duncan for player of the decade )

Lebron hasn't done anything to deserve the praise that he has gotten from young fans. Talk to me when he shows up in the 4th quarter, develops a ball handle and some footwork, and displays any growth or development in his game besides dunking, running fast & jumping high, and a all-around offensive arsenal.''
This is the classic "past prime legend vs the up and coming athletic freak superstar" The question will always be, what wins out? Super Athleticism with great skill, superb skill with declining athleticism
I think both sides have valid arguments, but you using Ad Hominem only strengthens the opposing persons argument

truther
11-16-2011, 08:37 PM

durant,hakeem what are you smoking, please please please tell me players who are lebrons size and have that combination of skills. you have guys like josh smith who have similar ath. and body but he's no where as good him because he doesnt have lebrons skills set, passing,shooting,ball handling.

you want to know whats worse than praising someone like hes the greatest, its underatting him

I see that and raise you this. As u can see James gets nervous when being pressured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e4a9EFDjg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7De26SiEzI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5H_vH0ksVY

bonus clips

This years kobe posters 2011 at age 32 still have some pop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub3gROGfuDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJZBMyDw5o&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWmahVc_gP8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cqRImCQ5Uw

appologize for making this a video post

no where did i see lebron getting nervous or even pressured, i see two clips of kobe hitting difficult fade aways in which he cant make all day how did kobe play in those games anayways(vs bron)

I would say guys like Drexler, Pippen Dr J and a few others had better ball handling skills at that position. Lebron is a very very good ball handler but no way is he the best. The only thing Lebron is the best at is his athleticism.

no they don't i dont think you watch these guys much do you, lebrons for his position and size is an elite ball handler and his handle is better than those guys you listed.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 08:45 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=jamesle01&p2=bryanko01

Head to Head match ups

Lebron James wins out in
PPG, RPG, APG, BPG, SPG, FG%, 3PT%, FTA, FPG

Kobe wins out in
FT%, TPG

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Sactown you hater stop stinkin up these forums.

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Lol kb haters.

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 08:50 PM
This place needs basketball and sex injections.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 08:54 PM
This place needs basketball and sex injections.

Sactown you hater stop stinkin up these forums.

Lol kb haters.

Yes, I'm the one who's ruining this forum :rolleyes:

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 08:56 PM
I like those smileys man, never seen them before used by noobs.

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm just here to spare people from reading your bias garbage every other post that has KBs. Brons or Wades name near the thread title. Go read a book or something.

Sactown
11-16-2011, 08:58 PM
I like those smileys man, never seen them before used by noobs.

All you're doing is trolling, at least I'm providing evidence, and adding to the thread...

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 09:00 PM
You got your lebron STATS t on brah?? LOL

Zefflin
11-16-2011, 09:00 PM

as Law25 said:

/closed

Raph12
11-17-2011, 03:02 AM
Lebron scores most of his points off the pnr and in the fastbreak, his 1v1 game is strictly the post where he's still very raw... Give me Kobe 8 times out of 10.

natelpete
11-17-2011, 03:43 AM

LOL

Lebron>Durant>Wade>Dirk>Kobe

beliges
11-17-2011, 03:48 PM
This is the classic "past prime legend vs the up and coming athletic freak superstar" The question will always be, what wins out? Super Athleticism with great skill, superb skill with declining athleticism
I think both sides have valid arguments, but you using Ad Hominem only strengthens the opposing persons argument

Lebron does not have "great skill." He has great athleticism but not great skill. He doesnt have a great jumper, he doesnt have good footwork, he doesnt have a post up game and he has no go to move. The man is a great basketball player because of his size, strength and unmatched skill. Kobe is a player with great skill, great footwork, great jumper, a great post up game and great fundamentals. This is a classic question about athleticism v skill. In a one on one game, i think skill wins out. But it would be one hell of a matchup right now.

Sactown
11-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Lebron does not have "great skill." He has great athleticism but not great skill. He doesnt have a great jumper, he doesnt have good footwork, he doesnt have a post up game and he has no go to move. The man is a great basketball player because of his size, strength and unmatched skill. Kobe is a player with great skill, great footwork, great jumper, a great post up game and great fundamentals. This is a classic question about athleticism v skill. In a one on one game, i think skill wins out. But it would be one hell of a matchup right now.

Please explain to me why Lebron has the better mid range FG% then?

lavell12
11-17-2011, 04:28 PM
LeBron should just shut up until he wins a NBA Title!!!

lavell12
11-17-2011, 04:29 PM
LeBron might win now but in his prime Kobe would win. Kobe has the killer instinct and he would get in LeBron's head and LeBron would choke.

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Lebron's fans should shut up too. Sacboy here has been trying to convince people Lebron has a good jumpshot all summer now, lol. ****ing embarrassing noobs.

lavell12
11-17-2011, 04:31 PM
The second part of the thread title "It will never happen" is why LeBron is claiming he can beat Kobe b/c he knows he won't have to prove it.

beliges
11-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Please explain to me why Lebron has the better mid range FG% then?

Because he is bigger, stronger, more athletic and is a better finisher at this point in his career. Lebron gets to the basket better and the majority of his "mid range" shots come while going to the basket. As a jump shooter, he is not that impressive and has never been. In fact, among the general consensus of objective fans, Lebron's jumpshots is one of the weaknesses of his game. Lebron is not the jump shooter Kobe is. It doesnt take much research to understand this simple concept. It is pretty clear just from watching both of these great players play.

Sactown
11-17-2011, 04:38 PM
Because he is bigger, stronger, more athletic and is a better finisher at this point in his career. Lebron gets to the basket better and the majority of his "mid range" shots come while going to the basket. As a jump shooter, he is not that impressive and has never been. In fact, among the general consensus of objective fans, Lebron's jumpshots is one of the weaknesses of his game. Lebron is not the jump shooter Kobe is. It doesnt take much research to understand this simple concept. It is pretty clear just from watching both of these great players play.

45% From Mid range is very good, how he get's it, it doesn't matter, but he's knocking it down at a high % saying he doesn't have great skills is ridiculous, because even Josh Smith is a super athletic freak.. but he isn't Lebron James, and Lebron James is the better defender between Kobe, and Lebron at this point

pacman16
11-17-2011, 04:39 PM
LeBron should just shut up until he wins a NBA Title!!!

comments like these make PSD look ******** to passing viewers.
he was asked a question in an interview...... he's not suppose to respond?
lebron and kobe would each share victories if they played each other a couple times. 1-1 always goes back and forth if the talent is close.

beliges
11-17-2011, 04:45 PM
45% From Mid range is very good, how he get's it, it doesn't matter, but he's knocking it down at a high % saying he doesn't have great skills is ridiculous, because even Josh Smith is a super athletic freak.. but he isn't Lebron James, and Lebron James is the better defender between Kobe, and Lebron at this point

Josh Smith is a super athletic freak but nothing close to the athleticism Lebron possesses. Lebron is probably the most athletic basketball player to ever play in the NBA. Furthermore, the initial question was not about who has a better mid range game but was about whether Lebron has a "great" jumpshot, which at this point in his career, he doesnt. You can choose to disagree which Im sure you will given that you are a fan of Lebron's, but objectively speaking, Lebron is not considered a great jumpshooter at this point in his career. And yes I agree with you that Lebron is a better defender than Kobe is now, but looking at their careers, Kobe's defensive accolades are as great as pretty much any perimeter player who has played the game and Lebron needs to be an elite defender for about an entire decade before you can put him in the same class with Kobe as far as defense goes. But LBJ is young and has many many more successful years left.

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Kobe would treat Lebron the same way he beats up on coloradin women and 10 year old kids at his basketball camp, hard. No mercy for Bron, if Kobe can prevent Lebron from winning rings like MJ did to all the others who tried...he may not even have to what with Lebum doing all the choking for himself...lol

Sactown
11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Josh Smith is a super athletic freak but nothing close to the athleticism Lebron possesses. Lebron is probably the most athletic basketball player to ever play in the NBA. Furthermore, the initial question was not about who has a better mid range game but was about whether Lebron has a "great" jumpshot, which at this point in his career, he doesnt. You can choose to disagree which Im sure you will given that you are a fan of Lebron's, but objectively speaking, Lebron is not considered a great jumpshooter at this point in his career. And yes I agree with you that Lebron is a better defender than Kobe is now, but looking at their careers, Kobe's defensive accolades are as great as pretty much any perimeter player who has played the game and Lebron needs to be an elite defender for about an entire decade before you can put him in the same class with Kobe as far as defense goes. But LBJ is young and has many many more successful years left.
Currently I can compare the two... and I'm not saying Lebron has an elite jump shot, but he's a smart enough player to take the ones he's going to make, and when it comes down to it, that's what matters, and his FG% reflects that.. Lebron would overpower Kobe at this point in their respective careers and there's no working around that. Kobe is one of the greatest to play the game, but he's getting older and slower, and Lebron would take advantage of that

Sactown
11-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Kobe would treat Lebron the same way he beats up on coloradin women and 10 year old kids at his basketball camp, hard. No mercy for Bron, if Kobe can prevent Lebron from winning rings like MJ did to all the others who tried...he may not even have to what with Lebum doing all the choking for himself...lol

I'm pretty sure Kobe has never prevented Lebron from winning a ring.... they have never faced off in the finals, and wasn't Kobe swept this year in the playoffs?
Your post is moronic

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Kobe has never prevented Lebron from winning a ring.... they have never faced off in the finals, and wasn't Kobe swept this year in the playoffs?
Your post is moronic

I'm sorry, I'm actually talking from inside Kobe's own head so you'll have to excuse me for making perfect sense. If you don't think Kobe thinks about these types of things then you simply don't understand the pitiless nature that Kobe has, just like MJ, he will continue to prevent the greats from collecting their rings.

They will face in the finals, let us dream...

Sactown
11-17-2011, 04:54 PM

Did you look at Kobe's playoff numbers this season? Choke on this numbers

22.8 3.4 3.3 .446 .293

Sactown
11-17-2011, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry, I'm actually talking from inside Kobe's own head so you'll have to excuse me for making perfect sense. If you don't think Kobe thinks about these types of things then you simply don't understand the pitiless nature that Kobe has, just like MJ, he will continue to prevent the greats from collecting their rings.

WTF? LOL You know what Kobe is thinking inside his head? He has not, and I doubt will ever, Have the power to prevent Lebron from getting a ring..

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Dude the numbers are secondary and any true and real fan of the game (ps watching all of basketball helps) simply needs to watch the game to understand it. Truly your frustration stems from lack of basketball and obviously a woman.

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I however, am enjoying exposing your Leboner, I also am missing bball this season, and got my jimmy waxed last night so I'm in a good mood.

Sactown
11-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Dude the numbers are secondary and any true and real fan of the game (ps watching all of basketball helps) simply needs to watch the game to understand it. Truly your frustration stems from lack of basketball and obviously a woman.

I watched the Lakers... and they got swept lol lack of a woman? now you're desperate because I'm posting facts while you post your "abysmal knowledge" of the game... There is no point in reasoning with a 5 year old, so I think I'm done here

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 05:04 PM
And kobes NUMBERS will be above average like usual whenever the nba starts back up...

Zefflin
11-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Yes I watched the Lakers lose to a team I respect and knew would win it all, how did that go for you I've already been thro the Lakers losing before as I've been watching since you've been in diapers.

Sox72
11-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Why because you hate him blindly too? That guy literally said LeBron has 0 basketball IQ and no life. You are just as stupid for even defending him. Kids on here are laughable.

First, I don't hate Lebron. Second, explain how I defended him. I simply pointed out how ridiculously childish your post was. It literally made me laugh out loud. So.....thanks?

NBA_Starter
11-17-2011, 06:30 PM
LBJ would manhandle him in the post!

CityofTreez
11-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Gotta love the NBA Lockout!

netsgiantsyanks
11-17-2011, 06:52 PM
I however, am enjoying exposing your Leboner, I also am missing bball this season, and got my jimmy waxed last night so I'm in a good mood.

cool story bro.

truther
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM

who did kobe prevent, he wasnt even the best player on his team for most of his rings so i guess he preveted howard and rondo , dont compare mj and kobe because clearly kobe is no where near the dominant force mj was in the 90's. he could have had won 6 championships in a row if he didnt retire brifely, comparing kobe and lebron is like comparing al jefferson and tim duncan please stop.

and kobe wont continue to prevent anyone because the lakers championship window is closed and kobe is no longer the player he use to be.

MSleeze
11-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Lebron has all the talent in the world but absolutely zero finish. Thats why Kobe can be mentioned in the same convo as Jordan because he's been there and conquered. When Lebron gets his shot he chokes. 2 final appearances, 0 rings. One on One, Kobe wins. Because Kobe would rather die than lose where as Lebron doesn't have that killer competitive edge.

mlisica19
11-17-2011, 07:34 PM
who did kobe prevent, he wasnt even the best player on his team for most of his rings so i guess he preveted howard and rondo , dont compare mj and kobe because clearly kobe is no where near the dominant force mj was in the 90's. he could have had won 6 championships in a row if he didnt retire brifely, comparing kobe and lebron is like comparing al jefferson and tim duncan please stop.

and kobe wont continue to prevent anyone because the lakers championship window is closed and kobe is no longer the player he use to be.

If your so confident that Kobe wont ever win a ring, than put a grand down on the table.

It is sad that people believe all it takes is skill and talent and a little hard work to achieve great things.

Well I am still and always will be a believer that when talent is relied on too much, it will fail. "Hard work beats out talent, when talent doesnt work hard".

I dont care where Kobe is placed in the legendary rankings 20 years from now... as of right now, I would have Kobe over LeBron anyday of the week.

I dont know how to explain to you, but you get certain vibes on peoples work ethic. LeBron may not be dead last but hes certainly aint doing as much as the next guy.

I see guys like Kobe and they inspire me... First one into the meetings/practices, last one out. Studying himself, teaching himself new things. Working on his game. Body and mind. Focused, like the eye of the tiger is within him. Ready to win at all costs, why? Cuz hes prepared to win at all costs. James, just seems like other things are on his mind.

His body allows him to dominate the game, his work ethic so far has allowed him to dominate the league. Except ESPN said it pretty well, for a guy of his caliber... his stats should have risen much farther than they have

beliges
11-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Currently I can compare the two... and I'm not saying Lebron has an elite jump shot, but he's a smart enough player to take the ones he's going to make, and when it comes down to it, that's what matters, and his FG% reflects that.. Lebron would overpower Kobe at this point in their respective careers and there's no working around that. Kobe is one of the greatest to play the game, but he's getting older and slower, and Lebron would take advantage of that

True, I agree Lebron would overpower Kobe and take advatange of his size and athleticism but at the same time, Kobe's skill level is second to none and his footwork is nearly masterful. Lebron will have a very difficult time stopping Kobe in a one on one game. Anybody with the kind of skill level Kobe possesses will be nearly impossible to beat in a one on one game. Like I said before, it will come down to Lebron's athleticism v Kobe's skill and in a one on one game, Ill take the more skilled, talented player.

mlisica19
11-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Do you think its a coincidence that 9/10 guys chose Kobe?

These guys chose him because 1) they know hes very experienced. Hes proved his worth in all circumstances. 2) Hes an elite one on one player, like it was a sport itself.

Whose better? Well its really a matter of what you want on your team... Is James the best SF in the game. Basically ya... Durant #2 lol and not far. But if i were ever to make a team, i dont want LeBron anywhere near my team.

Team USA almost kicked him off the team because he was arrogant.
Cavs owner didnt care about his attitude and laziness because he wanted to keep the best talent the state of Cle has ever had on his team. Once he left he had no problem speaking the truth...
Shaq, and other teammates, will agree that he gets away with a lot of B.S, hes got other things on his mind than the game of basketball.
I see--- every game he comes out with a new entrance with his teammates, I see him spending more time celebrating a "nasty" dunk than coming back to help his team

That isnt what I want on my team

My dream team would consist of...
1) Jason Kidd
2) Kobe Bryant
3) Kevin Durant
4) Dirk Nowitzki
5) Kevin Love
6) Russel Westbrook
7) Brook Lopez

lol a lil fun, but seriously, I dont like LeBron James. I am sure hes a cool guy to hang with and party with. But when it comes to winning... just doesnt seem to have that will. Something I see, my opinion from things I hear and see.

mlisica19
11-17-2011, 07:46 PM
1 on 1...

Kobe will win. Kobe has mastered the dark arts of one on one. Why do you believe James will just overpower him with size? Kobe might be slower and older than he was last year and the year before, but doesnt mean he cant still play at an elite level!

Its no shocker that 9 out of 10 guys chose Kobe over James. The only guy who chose James was Wall, and thats because hes a rookie and doesnt know much about either two.

truther
11-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Lebron has all the talent in the world but absolutely zero finish. Thats why Kobe can be mentioned in the same convo as Jordan because he's been there and conquered. When Lebron gets his shot he chokes. 2 final appearances, 0 rings. One on One, Kobe wins. Because Kobe would rather die than lose where as Lebron doesn't have that killer competitive edge.

kobe can not be mentioned in the same convo as mj, mj was always the best player on his team, finals mvp on all his rings,was considered without question the best player in the game throughout his prime, brought a championship to a team that never won before and put them on the map, kobe entered a winning organization that already knew how to win. mj dominated the league and prevented all time greats from winning championships, he was never out performed in the playoffs ever,with a target on his back he won 3 in a row, took a break, than won three in a row again. kobe isnt in the same conversation as mj.

If your so confident that Kobe wont ever win a ring, than put a grand down on the table.

It is sad that people believe all it takes is skill and talent and a little hard work to achieve great things.

Well I am still and always will be a believer that when talent is relied on too much, it will fail. "Hard work beats out talent, when talent doesnt work hard".

I dont care where Kobe is placed in the legendary rankings 20 years from now... as of right now, I would have Kobe over LeBron anyday of the week.

I dont know how to explain to you, but you get certain vibes on peoples work ethic. LeBron may not be dead last but hes certainly aint doing as much as the next guy.

I see guys like Kobe and they inspire me... First one into the meetings/practices, last one out. Studying himself, teaching himself new things. Working on his game. Body and mind. Focused, like the eye of the tiger is within him. Ready to win at all costs, why? Cuz hes prepared to win at all costs. James, just seems like other things are on his mind.

His body allows him to dominate the game, his work ethic so far has allowed him to dominate the league. Except ESPN said it pretty well, for a guy of his caliber... his stats should have risen much farther than they have

if kobe wins another ring as the man i will not only put a grand on it but i will retire from watching basketball.

beliges
11-17-2011, 07:54 PM
kobe can not be mentioned in the same convo as mj, mj was always the best player on his team, finals mvp on all his rings,was considered without question the best player in the game throughout his prime, brought a championship to a team that never won before and put them on the map, kobe entered a winning organization that already knew how to win. mj dominated the league and prevented all time greats from winning championships, he was never out performed in the playoffs ever,with a target on his back he won 3 in a row, took a break, than won three in a row again. kobe isnt in the same conversation as mj.

if kobe wins another ring as the man i will not only put a grand on it but i will retire from watching basketball.

Im not sure if youve been living elsewhere for the past 10 years but Kobe is in the same convo as MJ according to the majority of objective NBA fans. You might not like it, you might not want to accept it, but rest assured its just how it is. Kobe might not be as good as MJ was, and he might never get there, but were talking about the 2 greatest all around perimeter players to ever play the game of basketball. Of course they will be compared to one another. Your personal bias against Kobe is not gonna change the history of the NBA.

truther
11-17-2011, 08:00 PM
im not biased obviously you're the one who is biased since your the kobe fan.

Evolution23
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Lebron is all talk... Kobe is all walk, enough said.

jackytie
11-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Always support the Jordan http://www.genima.info/g.php

naps
11-18-2011, 12:24 AM

Haha..they were good but nowhere close to LeBron's ball handling. LeBron's ball handling skills are of a pure point guard's. No SF in the history had better handle than LeBron. Believe what makes you happy.

naps
11-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Really?? His ball handling skills are no where near Magic's and Magic had the same size but lacked the athleticism.

Where did I ever say he handles are as good as Magic's? I said he's the best in his position (SF). I see how Kobe fans lack reading skills when it comes to LeBron.

He can't handle the ball better than Durant or even Hakeem for that matter.

Serious question: Do you know what game are we talking about? Have you ever touched a basketball?

His game is flawed and especially his footwork. You guys praising Lebron like he is the greatest ever is just ridiculous. Lebron is one of the best athletes of all time but not one of the best or most skilled basketball players. That's a fact.

That's not a fact. That your blinded judgement. Stop tagging your opinions as fact because you are a nobody.

Kobe is the most overrated superstar of all time. Hands down, pants down. Just a lucked out (being on Lakers) T-mac or Vince.

naps
11-18-2011, 12:36 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=jamesle01&p2=bryanko01

Head to Head match ups

Lebron James wins out in
PPG, RPG, APG, BPG, SPG, FG%, 3PT%, FTA, FPG

Kobe wins out in
FT%, TPG

Just what I thought. Pure embarrassment.

naps
11-18-2011, 12:41 AM
I watched the Lakers... and they got swept lol lack of a woman? now you're desperate because I'm posting facts while you post your "abysmal knowledge" of the game... There is no point in reasoning with a 5 year old, so I think I'm done here

Dude, are you really going with this kid? He's making it personal with insults. You have done your part on this. You exposed he's a 12 year old kid. Let it go.

Zefflin
11-18-2011, 02:06 AM
Haha Naps and Sacboy, dude I've been ganged up by noobs on this site since I started here. You 2 are no different, none at all actually, which is why you've been in this thread for 3 days now still arguing about Kobe and Lebron just like all the noobs do on this site. Lol. I've actually had conversations and chilled with and smoked weed with pro players. Just because I'm creative with my so called insults to make this noob ridden site better isn't going to stop me from typing this sente

naps
11-18-2011, 02:08 AM
I've actually had conversations and chilled with and smoked weed with pro players.

Slept with them too :rolleyes::facepalm:

Zefflin
11-18-2011, 02:09 AM
See your face palm doesn't work on cool people like me Naps, haha, naps.

Zefflin
11-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Jason Terry and his boys
Noah and his boys
Took a shot with Cuban
Talked bball with Artest

To name a few. Not like you clowns will believe me but I am actually I pretty big deal.

naps
11-18-2011, 02:53 AM
See your face palm doesn't work on cool people like me Naps, haha, naps.

That's why you keep calling names?
Self advertizing on a sports forum?
lmao! Kobephiles never cease to amaze me! Good lord!

Zefflin
11-18-2011, 03:07 AM
Calling who names? Noob? Or Naps? You are a noob Naps. I call em like I see em. I self advertized all over your grandmas daughter last night.

C-Style
11-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Kobe is the most overrated superstar of all time. Hands down, pants down. Just a lucked out (being on Lakers) T-mac or Vince.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

@ you comparing Kobe to T-mac & Vince. 2 players with nodesire to be the best, hardly any work ethic and zero desire to even play D.

How can anyone take this loser serious

naps
11-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Calling who names? Noob? Or Naps? You are a noob Naps. I call em like I see em. I self advertized all over your grandmas daughter last night.

Mature job of arguing:rolleyes: You get but-hurt when people don't agree with your childish claims and start personal attacks thinking that would bother people. I remember you getting banned at least couple of times for that when I was just a reader here. Good luck this time.

naps
11-18-2011, 03:36 AM

@ you comparing Kobe to T-mac & Vince. 2 players with nodesire to be the best, hardly any work ethic and zero desire to even play D.

Both would have achieved at least equal or more with a prime Shaq for 8 years, too bad there were never lucky enough.

Sadds The Gr8
11-18-2011, 03:37 AM

April 2011 heat fan. lol

Zefflin
11-18-2011, 03:44 AM
Mature job of arguing:rolleyes: You get but-hurt when people don't agree with your childish claims and start personal attacks thinking that would bother people. I remember you getting banned at least couple of times for that when I was just a reader here. Good luck this time.

Aww that's cute you remember me how cute naps, and my mom taught me better...to argue with a fool is to become a fool. Just look above me, these guys are exposing you even worse then me! Haha! Thanks guys.

NBA-GMaster
11-18-2011, 04:45 AM
Yah sure, Kobe is pass in his prime.. LBJ will destroy kobe in the post area..

naps
11-18-2011, 04:49 AM
April 2011 heat fan. lol

I didn't know joining this forum testifies your fan-hood. You guys seriously need more source of fun in life than considering this forum everything.

naps
11-18-2011, 04:52 AM
Aww that's cute you remember me how cute naps, and my mom taught me better...to argue with a fool is to become a fool. Just look above me, these guys are exposing you even worse then me! Haha! Thanks guys.

Keep trolling. Ban is on the way. Matter of time. I have seen Magic and Bird play live. So I am too grown up to get into personal attacks.

Sactown
11-18-2011, 05:34 AM
I just want to see some numbers that back up the "Kobe would own Lebron" side of the debate

Supreme LA
11-18-2011, 09:03 AM
I just want to see some numbers that back up the "Kobe would own Lebron" side of the debate

And I just wanna see Lebron display some offensive skills besides driving right and barreling his way to basket to prove he could beat Kobe.

truther
11-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Jason Terry and his boys
Noah and his boys
Took a shot with Cuban
Talked bball with Artest

To name a few. Not like you clowns will believe me but I am actually I pretty big deal.

holy crap bro you're such a bad ***. you're the coolest guy on this forum.

truther
11-18-2011, 12:06 PM

i disagree with tmac, he had the desire and work ethic and probably would have been an all time great if it wasnt for injuries.

magic0320
11-18-2011, 03:42 PM
i disagree with tmac, he had the desire and work ethic and probably would have been an all time great if it wasnt for injuries.

I don't care what people say you get injured easy because you don't take care of yourselves and being lazy. many players who do not get injured often is because they don't just work on their basketball skills but do other small things to stay healthy.

truther
11-18-2011, 03:58 PM
lol are you serious everyone's body isn't made the same and doesn't heal the same not everyone can be tanks like lebron/howard. guys like grant hill and tmac were unfortunate.

FriedTofuz
11-18-2011, 04:55 PM
It doesnt matter who wins one on one, Its how you play collectivly as a team and how you can make your teamates better. Thats how you determine whos better.