PDA

View Full Version : Being 'PC" at all times.....

ajnapoleon
11-14-2011, 06:16 PM
The more i watch these players..(NFL,NBA,MLB..Etc...) If you had to say "All the right things" at all times ....how long would it take you to lose it?..I know these guys take classes to know how to deal with this but they are still human i know they think.."If these reporters ask me this damn question one more damn time!!!"...:facepalm:

Tony_Starks
11-14-2011, 06:34 PM
The more i watch these players..(NFL,NBA,MLB..Etc...) If you had to say "All the right things" at all times ....how long would it take you to lose it?..I know these guys take classes to know how to deal with this but they are still human i know they think.."If these reporters ask me this damn question one more damn time!!!"...:facepalm:

According to a lot of posters on here the players are just ignorant, uneducated, low intelligence thugs that are lucky they know how to put a ball in a basket. So I guess we should be shocked they can even speak publicly at all.........

ajnapoleon
11-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Very True starks...True

Ovratd1up
11-14-2011, 08:38 PM
One day I'd just start speaking in spanish, and never go back to english. I'd still say things that are politically correct and with a straight face of course.

Hawkeye15
11-14-2011, 08:53 PM
how is this NBA discussion?